The Family That Lays Together Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it, Daphne?" he smiled.

"I like looking at it!" she laughed, nervously, glancing at his face. "Obviously I can't handle this, so forget it," she said, seriously. She saw his look of consternation and giggled. "You're going to have to be careful. I'm serious," she said, as she took it in her hand and examined it. Then she leaned forward and kissed the head.

Robert took her hand and pulled her into the bed with him. They kissed, more and more passionately. Robert's hands roamed over his naked sister's body, touching her breasts and delving between her legs. He took two fingers and rubbed her pussy, slowly, in a circular motion, smearing her copious juices.

He then got on his knees as Daphne eagerly spread her legs, displaying her most secret treasures, inviting him to do with her whatever he wanted. He leaned forward and kissed her mouth, then trailed down to kiss and lick and suck both of her breasts.

"Oh, suck them, Baby! They love you. Ohhh that's so good!" she moaned as she stroked his hair.

Simultaneously, he began slowly inserting one of his fingers into her steaming pussy. She arched herself to receive his finger, which he stirred and prodded and thrusted inside her.

"Mmmmmm, yessss!" she moaned.

Then he pushed a different finger inside her and, after getting it wet, began to push two fingers inside her. His fingers were quite large; they didn't just slip in easily. She was so incredibly wet, however, that he soon had two fingers deep inside her. She closed her legs to trap his hand and hunched herself on his fingers, moaning and gasping.

Robert removed his fingers from her boiling cunt and began rubbing his gargantuan member on her wetness, then wallowing it in her opening. As if to make sure, he slowly pushed his fingers back inside her.

"You're going to make me cum," she moaned.

Robert reached toward her face, extending the two juice-covered fingers to her. She eagerly lifted her head off the pillow and took his fingers into her mouth, sucking and moaning as he rubbed his monstrous cockhead on her sopping wet pussy.

He pushed and she opened her legs wide, pulling them back until her knees were almost touching her shoulders. She was as wide open as she could possibly be, she mused. If he couldn't get it in from this position, it was impossible.

Then suddenly she felt the head pop inside. Oh he was too big! She reached and touched his chest, signaling for him to stop. She groaned as he looked into her eyes with concern, but after a minute or so, she looked into his face and nodded.

He pushed again and was gratified that she brought one foot down to the bed and, gaining leverage, arched herself up to accept his tumescent manhood. They pushed against each other as his thick log of manmeat made its way, slowly, into her depths.

"Unnnngggggghhhhh!" she moaned as her pussy cramped in orgasm. "Oh Robert! Oh fuck! I'm cumminggg!!!"

Robert was still, intently looking into the sweet face of his beautiful little sister as she arched and moved herself against him, her tight little pussy clasping and grasping and milking her brother's thick, virile cock. She moaned and groaned and gasped and sighed and buried her face in the hairy mat of his chest.

"You okay, Daph?"

She panted and smiled. "I think so, don't you?"

"You seem pretty okay," he said as they began kissing, thrusting tongues into each other's mouths, mimicking and matching Robert's tender, yet accelerating, thrusts into his sister's cock-hungry pussy.

She broke the kiss and gasped, "Fuck it's good! Oh you're going to make me cum again. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!!!" she screamed. "Oh I am CUMMMMMINGGGGG!!" she shouted as loudly as she could. "Oh I love fucking you!! I knew I would! I couldn't wait to fuck you!"

"Baby Sister," he grunted. "I can't..."

"Do it! Cum for me, Robert," she gasped as she wrapped her legs around him and arched herself at him in a frenzy of fucklust. She could feel his impossibly thick cock swell, signaling that he was about to shoot his load of manseed deep inside her.

"Ohhhh, yesssss," he grunted. "You sexy little girl... I love you, little sister! Ohhh Baby, take your big brother's load!"

After disentangling themselves, they both got up to pee, then crawled back into bed and, still naked, fell asleep.

Robert was awakened by his little sister nursing on his cock. He sighed and looked down at her gorgeous, sweet face working on his thick member. He realized that he was fully erect. She was taking well over half of his thick cudgel into her mouth. Then she began licking and sucking his nuts, moaning with pleasure.

When she realized that he was awake, she crawled into his arms and started kissing him as his hands roamed over her naked body.

"Fuck me," she said as she rolled over onto her back and opened her legs.

Not one to turn down such an invitation, Robert rolled into position and fitted himself into her. She wasn't quite as wet as before, so he went slowly. By the time he was all the way in, her juices were flowing freely.

"You like it, Daphne? How do I compare?" He knew he should not ask such a thing and he knew that Daphne was in love with Doug, but he couldn't help himself.

She smiled. "Feels even better than Doug," she whispered. "Is that what you want to hear?"

"I shouldn't have asked that," he said as she stroked her hair out of her eyes. "I know you love him."

She smiled. "Maybe you are better than him. You've got another day to prove it, though. If we can get privacy, that is. Can I get on top? You're heavy!"

Robert reached underneath, grasped her ass, and rolled over.

She giggled, "I didn't expect that! Oh, Big Brother, this thing is SO BIG! I love it!" She started moving her ass in a clockwise motion as she lifted herself, then screwed herself back down on him, time after time. "I'm gonna cum," she said sweetly as she lay forward, kissing his mouth, continuing to gyrate her hips. "Oh I'm cummmmmmmminggggg," she gasped, almost silently. She was still as she came down from her orgasm, then whispered, "See, I can be quiet. So quiet that nobody downstairs will know that I'm fucking one of my brothers," she giggled, then suddenly moved upward and allowed her brother's cock to slide out of her.

"Hey..." he began, but then he saw her kneeling between his legs, taking his juice-slickened cock in her hand, and gazing at it.

"Robert! It's so beautiful!" she gasped. She bent and licked her juices from the root all the way to the head. "I love to taste myself like this," she moaned. "Is that perverted?"

"Oh yeah, that is deliciously perverted, Daphne," he groaned as she took the head of his cock in her mouth. "You keep doing that and I'm going to give you some of that batter you were talking about earlier," he warned.

She took him out of her mouth and grinned. "Oh, that's the idea, Robert. I hope you've got a lot left because I am thirsty for it!" She loved to say things to Doug for their shock value and wondered if they would also affect Robert.

"Little Sister, are you a cumslut?" he asked, trying not to smile.

"You can answer that for yourself in just a few minutes," she replied and forced as much of his throbbing member into her mouth as she could. She moaned and stroked him as she moved her head up and down on his cock, licking and sucking. Every few seconds she would momentarily remove it from her mouth and gasp, "It's so delicious. Feed me that cum, Baby, please?"

"Fuck! Oh that feels incredible. I'm cumming!" he gasped.

Daphne took him in both hands and slowly stroked it as she lay his glans on her tongue and gazed into his face. Warm gobs of thick seed began to spew into her mouth. It flashed through her mind that he didn't have the velocity of Doug, but certainly had the volume. When she thought he was certainly finished, he continued to groan and thick jets of his ejaculate continued to fill her mouth to overflowing. She kept her mouth open but continued to stroke him as several thick strands of his cum landed on her lips, chin, and nose.

When she was certain that there was no more, she crawled up over him with her mouth directly above his. A strand of his sperm trickled from her chin and landed on his throat.

"What are you doing?" he laughed.

She grunted and leaned toward his mouth, as if to kiss him. She pressed her cum-covered lips to his, but he didn't open his mouth. She eased her cum-drenched tongue out and endeavored to snake it into her brother's mouth. He turned his head away.

"No, Daphne!" he laughed, then turned and saw her swallow a mouthful of his ejaculate.

She smiled. "That's okay, but Doug will do it! It's not a deal breaker."

"Does he like it?" Robert asked incredulously.

"Well, he didn't at first. He will do anything to please me. And I mean anything," she smiled mysteriously.

After they held each other for a while, they got up and showered together, then went downstairs for a snack.

"Mom and Dad will be back before too long," Daphne said.

"Yeah, if not, we might go again," Robert replied.

"We can do it after they go to sleep tonight, if you can be quiet," she grinned.

"So tell me. You've seen Uncle Al. Is he bigger than me?"

"You guys have such a fixation on size. Yours is too big -- but I love it, anyway. Doug is almost as long as you, but not as big around."

"Well, I'm asking for a reason. How do I compare to Uncle Al?"

"Ask Renee. She knows, right?"

"Oh you know about that, huh? Well, she's always no comment. Is it some big secret? She just says he's big."

"Well, his was the first one I ever saw up close, so it may not be as big as what I thought at first, but I think he was bigger than you, but not by much. Like I said, it was a first impression -- and why does it matter?" she said, almost exasperated.

"Well because I think he's my father," Robert said. "Look at me. I look just like him. I've got a big dick. So does he."

"How do you know Dad doesn't have a big one? You can't go by that," she laughed.

"Have you seen Dad's?" Robert smirked.

"No, have you?"

"Not really. Just peeing. He may be hung like a mule, for all I know. I figure that he has to be pretty big to satisfy Mom since she used to do Al. You could find out for me," he suggested.

"What? How would I do that?"

"No man could turn you down. Seduce him!"

"You're crazy. Just because I did my brothers doesn't mean I would do my own father!" she stated firmly.

"Well I would do Mom!" he grinned.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. She's hot! Don't you think?"

"Well, she's very attractive and she's in good shape. But why would you do her when you can have Renee -- or me," she grinned.

"The same reason that it's so hot to fuck your siblings -- incest -- it drives me nuts thinking about doing her. I'm serious. If I ever get half the chance..."

"You are shitting me!" Daphne laughed.

"Be honest. Have you never had a single fantasy, just one time, of doing something sexual with Dad?"

"I'm taking the Fifth on that. I've thought about a lot of people as a fantasy that I would never be with!"

"I've put the seed in your mind..."

"And my pussy, and my mouth. Mmmmm! I love your seed, Big Brother!" she laughed.

"I've put the thought in your mind. Daddy. I predict that you won't be able to get it out of your mind and that, one of these days, the opportunity will be there..."

"You're full of shit," she said, as she thought back on the night that Marvin squeezed her ass. She had never forgotten it, and Robert was right -- it had aroused her on more than one occasion.

It was something to think about, maybe.

*****