The Family That Obeys Together...

Story Info
A family friend helps a woman and her daughters relax.
4.2k words
4.61
69.3k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dimly lit by the flicker of a single candle. Though the sun had yet to set, the room faced to the east, and as such were you to be sitting in the comfortable love seat in the room, you'd find your eyes drawn to the very prominent candle as your only true light source. In fact, if you had been on the couch for some time, staring into that light, after a hard day, you may allow yourself to relax and get lost in the dancing flame.

That's where Tammy found herself right now. Hazel eyes growing heavy, as the flame consumed her mind, burning away every little thought as soon as they formed, releasing the ashes into the air as she continued to sink into the couch, growing hazier by the second.

"You're doing so wonderful, Mrs. Queen, just letting yourself sink deeper and deeper for me again, letting your mind enter a deep sleep, letting my words take over." She nodded slowly, feeling herself descending deeper and deeper, feeling happy and safe.

The voice came from a young man sitting next to her on the couch. His name was Matt, one of her daughter Kelsey's friends since high school. He was a bright and inventive young man, with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He was on the short size, but he broad shoulders and natural confidence gave him an air of being in charge wherever he went. Tammy had suspected that those traits were what made him so successful in his newest hobby; hypnotism.

"You're doing so wonderful, Mrs. Queen, it's so easy to let go, to just surrender to pleasure and a state of mindlessness," Matt said, stroking her wavy blonde hair gently. "In a moment I'll snap my fingers, and those sleepy, heavy eyes of yours are going to close, and you'll enter another deep, deeeeeep, sleep for me. Doesn't that sound lovely?"

Tammy used the little energy she had to nod slowly, whispering, "luh...ly..."

A few weeks ago Kelsey had come home with Matt and a wide smile on her face. Kelsey had been struggling at her new job with memorizing the new data input instructions, but told Tammy things were going great, explaining that Matt had taken up hypnotism and used it to help her memorize everything. Tammy was impressed, though Kelsey's younger sister Briana just scoffed and rolled her eyes. Matt offered to do a demonstration, and while Briana left for a cheer practice, Tammy let him put her under.

It was absolutely wonderful and Tammy loved it, enjoying the chance to let go for a few minutes and escape from the hardship and responsibility of working a full time job at the firm while her husband spent days at a time on the road for work. The sessions quickly became regular, and after meeting with difficult clients like she had earlier this morning, Matt even made himself available for her at a moment's notice at her request.

"Wonderful, Mrs. Queen, take one last deep, sleepy breath in," Tammy inhaled, filling her lungs and stretching her large, heavy breasts against her tight sweater, "and let it out now, and sleeeep," Matt said, snapping his fingers.

Tammy exhaled deeply, her whole body deflating as she fell into a trance.

"Feeling so warm and heavy, drowsy and at peace, so happy and safe with me. You love the way I make you feel, don't you?"

"Loooooove it..." she whispered.

"Very good Mrs. Queen. Now, while you are floating blissfully in trance, what do i call you?" Matt asked eagerly, waiting to see if the training was holding.

"Your pet..."

"Good girl," Matt praised her, moving his hand from stroking her golden hair to her full bust through her sweater. "And what should you call me?"

"Maaaaster..." Tammy sighed happily, the word bringing a smile to her face.

"Very good, my pet. Your life is filled with so much stress and anxiety, isn't it wonderful that i can take all of that away from you here? That I can give you the gift of subservience instead of the weight of responsibility?"

"Yes, Master...so much stress..."

"But none of that exists here with me, all that matters is being my obedient slave. Say it," Matt ordered as he pushed his hands under her sweater and began squeezing and teasing.

"All that matters is I'm your obedient slave, Master," she said, her voice taking on a deeper tone as she felt the pleasure of his hands on her body.

"That's right. Such a good little pet, so happy to be blissfully mindless and under my power. Now, you're so grateful for the pleasure i give you and the safe, empty space i provide, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master...thank you..." Tammy replied dreamily.

"And you want to thank me for giving you so much pleasure, don't you?" Matt asked, removing his hands from her chest and undoing his pants.

"Yes, Master, please let me thank you."

"Open your eyes, pet," Matt instructed as he pulled his erection out of his pant. Tammy slowly opened her eyes, still glossy and empty.

"Do you remember how you thanked me during out last session?" Matt asked, slowly stroking his hard-on. Tammy stared at his cock and licked her lips.

"Oh, yes, Master."

"Show me," Matt ordered.

Tammy slowly leaned forward, wrapping her hand around his cock as she slid her lips over the head and began sucking. Her other hand went to his thigh to steady herself as she started to work her mouth up and down his dick. Matt put his hands in her hair and gently guided her as she sucked him off, her large tits pressed against his legs as she serviced him.

"You're such a good little cocksucker, Pet. Such a sexy, obedient, mesmerized milf," Matt moaned, looking down at her.

"Mmmm...thank you for letting me...mmmmm..." she moaned.

Matt laughed.

"I think you need to thank me more," he said, pulling his dick from her mouth and pushing her to the floor and onto her knees.

"Oh...oh, yes, Master," she said eagerly, opening her mouth as he pushed his dick inside. She began deepthroating him, using one hand to play with the base of his shaft and teasing his balls with the other.

"Mmmm...mmmmm..." she moaned as her master sighed in contentment.

Matt luxuriated in the feeling of Tammy's hot mouth and tongue for a few minutes before he heard the front door open. He heard the steady clacking of high-heels on tile as they approached the living room. In walked Kelsey, his best friend, looking sexy and confident with her brief case and dressed in a black pencil skirt and white top, blonde curls bouncing on her shoulders with every step. That confidence evaporated and she stopped dead in her tracks upon seeing Matt with her mother's lips wrapped around his dick.

"What the fuck is going on?" Kelsey said, stunned by the sight. Tammy tensed, but Matt gently patted her head and she continued on.

"Well, your mother was feeling overwhelmed today and called me, so we had a session. She's just thanking me for it right now," Matt responded with all the normalcy of someone talking about how he had run into an old friend at the store. Kelsey's face flushed with anger.

"You mean to tell me that you hypnotized my poor, overworked mother, took advantage of her, then made her suck you off?" she shouted. She glared at him for a moment as he nodded, then her face fell a little.

"Today was supposed to be my day, Matt, you said you weren't doing a session with her until Friday!"

Kelsey sighed and flopped down on the couch next to him, pouting. Matt chuckled and threw and arm around her, pulling her close and she rested her head against his chest.

"It still is, but i wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to have an extra session with your mother. Another trance or two and she'll finally be as thoroughly enthralled by me as you are," Matt said, lifting her chin up to give her a kiss. Kelsey moaned into the kiss, a dreamy smile on her face as she pulled away and nuzzled his chest again.

"Yes, Master, soon we'll all be your toys, even Bri."

"Speaking of Bri," Matt said sitting up and finally pulling Tammy off his cock, "Tammy has done so well taking to the training lately that i think it's time for phase three."

"Are you sure?" Kelsey asked excitedly.

"Tammy, have you noticed any changes?" Tammy nodded slowly.

"Yes Master, I check her room every night and she is sound asleep with her earbuds in."

"Excellent, it's been a couple weeks now, i think we are ready. Kelsey, go meet me in your room, i owe you that private time."

"Yes, Master," Kelsey practically purred with a seductive smile, then begin walking down the hall to her room, hips swaying in her tight skirt. Matt grew hard again as he heard the sound of the buttons on her top unsnapping, then turned to Tammy.

"Are you ready?" Tammy nodded.

"Yes, Master, I must help my daughters feel the same pleasure you give me, we will serve together."

***********************************************************************************

Briana entered her home, dropped her backpack and workout bag on the floor, then plopped onto the sofa with a tired sigh and an annoyed expression on her face. The motion caused her cheer skirt to fly up, revealing her toned legs and creamy thighs and caused her long blonde hair to land in front of her hazel eyes. She didn't bother adjusting herself, too exhausted with the day to care.

"Rough day, sweetie?" her mother's voice rang from the hallway. Briana looked up to see Tammy standing in a long bathrobe, looking at her concerned. Briana thought it was odd that her hair and makeup were done up, but she was too tired to care.

"Yeah, just stressed out. It was a rough cheer practice with the new girls, I don't think half of them even know their left from their right, it's ridiculous that some of these girls think a flat tummy and pigtails are enough to make them a real cheerleader," she said haughtily, rubbing her forehead.

"I can count on one hand the number of days you've gone without complaining about the other girls, are you sure that's all?"

Briana sighed, then crossed her arms against her chest.

"No... Ali got accepted into BC- which is awesome for her! But sucks because now we'll only see each other a couple times a year..."

Tammy sat down next to Briana and pulled her in for a hug. Briana took a deep breath and steadied herself.

"Thanks, mom," came her small, muffled voice. Briana really was quite adorable when she didn't have a scowl on her face or annoyed thoughts in her head. Tammy smiled, knowing that would change.

"Of course baby. Things will change as time moves on, but some changes lead to great things! Some people may leave, but new people may also unexpectedly arrive in your life to make things even better!"

"I guess, but I don't want Ali to leave it."

"Of course not," Tammy said knowingly, "but you'll still talk all the time and see each other on visits and holidays and the summer. Some people leave for a while, then when they come back into your life it's like they never left. Look at your sister and Matt, they went to different colleges, but they're closer than ever now."

Briana scoffed.

"Yeah, not as close as he'd like to be though..." Tammy frowned at her.

"That's very rude, Bri, Matt's been nothing but kind to you for years."

"That doesn't make it any less annoying the way he checks me out whenever he's around- or you! Have you seen the way he looks at your boobs?"

"Briana, enough. It's no worse than what I get going grocery shopping or when I'm at work, or I assume you get when you take the bus home dressed in your uniform," Tammy responded sternly.

"Fine, but I still think it's creepy you guys let him mess around in your heads now..." Briana said, dragging herself off the sofa with a sigh. She slowly walked to the fridge and grabbed a drink.

"By the way," Briana said, looking her mom up and down in her over-sized robe, "why are you still in a robe if you've already done up your hair and makeup? Is dad coming back early or something?"

"Oh, I guess I just forgot to change, but don't worry about me, let's focus on helping you! The stress probably just feels worse because you're overtired, sweetie. Have you been listening to those relaxation files I sent you to help you sleep?" Tammy asked, quickly changing the subject. Briana looked at her suspisciously, but nodded.

"Yeah, they've been working great," Briana responded after taking a swig of water, "I've been sleeping through the night no problem lately, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well Matt was the one that made them! He's a kind and thoughtful young man, and I think you should give him a bit of a break."

"I didn't know he made them... I don't know how I feel about that now..." Briana said, looking uncomfortable. Tammy rolled her eyes and then smiled at her daughter, shaking her head a little. She decided now was the time that she show her the correct way to treat Matt.

"Sweetie, it's ok that he made them, and it's ok that you listened and loved them. Matt is a great guy, and I think it's wonderful how much he wants to help us. He's the reason Kelsey is doing so well at her new job, the reason my stress and anxiety is gone, and," Tammy said, approaching her scowling daughter and raising her chin to meet her gaze, "Matt is the reason you're going to be such a 'Good Obedient Girl.'"

The words hung in the air for a moment, with Briana momentarily looking confused, but she didn't pull away. She blinked a few times, all of a sudden feeling even more exhausted.

"A... a what?" Briana asked, dazed.

"I said, you are a 'Good Obedient Girl,' sweetie."

"I..I, yeah... wait, stop," Briana mumbled, her eyes glazing over. Her head was growing fuzzy and her body felt warm and relaxed as she stared into her mother's eyes.

"Shh," Tammy whispered, "Relax, baby, everything will make sense soon, my Good little Obedient Girl."

"What's... what's happening, mommy?" Briana asked, her mind rapidly growing more pliant, her voice small and confused as the trigger from the subliminals washed over her.

Tammy put a finger to Briana's lips, and the girl just nodded and remained quiet, swaying slightly on here feet. Tammy smiled, and Briana felt a tingle in her chest, a beat of happiness at having made her mother pleased.

"Yeah..i guess I am a-a..."

"A Good," Tammy said, drawing her closer, "Obedient," she began stroking the underside of her daughter's chin, "Girl."

Something clicked into place and Briana's face changed. Gone was the confusion or irritation, replaced with a polite, docile expression, awaiting more commands.

"Yes, mommy, I'm a good, obedient girl," she said, her voice demure. Tammy leaned down to her and lightly kissed her on the lips. Despite her initial shock, Briana returned the kiss softly, her body complying easily with her mother's wishes. Tammy pulled away, and grabbed her hand, leading her to Kelsey's bedroom.

"Follow me, sweetie."

"Yes, mommy, I obey."

As they got closer to the room they heard rustling and moaning. Opening the door Tammy was greeted by the sight of her other daughter bouncing up and down on Matt's cock, moaning enthusiastically, a silly, bubbly smile on her face as Matt continued to literally fuck her brains out.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Master, I'm your mindless little sex toy," Kelsey moaned, oblivious to the presence of her mother and sister. Briana's eyes widened.

"Whaaaaa..." she began, some awareness coming back, but Matt lifted his head up from the bed and looked her dead in the eyes, smiling.

"How wonderful of you to join us, Bri, are you ready to be a Good Obedient, oh fuck," Matt moaned as Kelsey began moving faster, approaching her climax. His first few words rang through Bri's mind. It was his voice that whispered those words into her mind for hours at a time while she slept, and they hit her like a ton of bricks. A week of Matt's programming and her mother's earlier influence, along with the shock of seeing her sexually tamed sister so utterly controlled, was just enough to push her teetering mind over the edge.

"Good...Obedient...Girl..." Briana whispered, a tiny smile curling on her lips.

"Cum for me," Matt commanded, reaching a hand up to cup one of Kelsey's tits. Briana shivered in pleasure, the order not quite powerful enough in her mind to fully bring her to orgasm, but enough to make her moan and hope wistfully for me.

In contrast, Tammy's knees went weak and she leaned on Briana for support as an orgasm ripped through her body, and Kelsey shrieked with pleasure, running her hands through her hair. Briana stayed standing, watching the scene before her as she waiting for the other people in the room to calm down. Eventually Kelsey's breathing became normal again and she climbed off of Matt and went to kneel at the foot of the bed on Briana's left.

"Tammy, remove your robe and join your daughter where you belong," Matt said in a deep, commanding tone. Briana shivered as he said it, the power of his words sending tingles down her spine.

"Yes, Master," Tammy replied, taking her bathrobe off, revealing that she had been wearing a dark red push-up bra with red stockings and garters, and no panties. She happily knelt before him, and now Briana stood alone, looking at Matt for instructions of her own.

Matt got up and stood right in front of her, still completely naked. Briana blushed as he pulled her closer to himself, gently cupping the underside of her chin.

"I've been waiting for this for months, such a beautiful young woman, parading around in your little cheerleader skirts, throwing me dirty looks and whispering behind my back. But there will be no more of that, will there, Blondie?" Matt asked, using his and Kelsey's nickname for her that she had hated since she was a kid. She showed no signs of annoyance now though.

"No, Matt," she said in a small voice, filled with regret at having ever been rude to the man who now held so much sway over her thoughts.

"Good girl," Matt said, smiling, and Briana felt a rush of happiness and excitement flood through her body, "the past is in the past, right now all that matters is that you've come around to realize how good it feels to submit, how wonderful it is to obey me."

Matt began stroking one of her now very prominent nipples through the thin fabric of her cheer top and she inhaled quickly through her teeth.

"Oh, yes, Matt," she said, voice shaky from the unexpected pleasure.

"Soon, you'll be every bit as owned and obedient as your mother and sister are," he said, patting Tammy on the head, causing her to stare up at him with adoration in her eyes.

"But first there is a lot more work to do," Matt said, moving his hand up from her breast and tracing the outline of her full, sexy lips with his thumb.

"Bri, remove your clothes."

"Yes, Matt," she replied, and began slowly peeling her uniform off, first unzipping the back of her short, ruffled skirt, then taking the stretchy material of her top off. She then removed a casual white panty and bra set and stood before him. A small voice in her mind screamed that this was wrong, but it just felt too good to obey and be a good girl, and she had never felt sexier than when she did at this moment as he stared hungrily at her tight, young body.

"Lay down on the bed and put these on," he said, handing her a set of Bluetooth headphones. She quickly obeyed.

"Kelsey, get between your sisters legs."

"Yes, Master," she replied, her voice oozing sex, knowing what was coming. She laid between Briana's legs and began kissing and licking her thighs.

"W-wait, what..."

Despite how good it felt, that small part of her mind was now screaming from the depths "It's your sister!", and Briana feebly tried to push Kelsey's head away. Briana felt her hands being pulled back over her head. She looked up and was surprised to see her mother smiling down at her.

"Nooo," Briana whimpered as Kelsey's kisses grew ever closer to her swollen mound.

"It's going to be ok, sweetie, you'll understand and thank us later," Tammy said soothingly as Matt pressed play on an audio file on his phone. Briana's ears were filled with the sweet and seductive familiar background music that she'd fallen asleep to religiously as of late. The resistance in her mind rapidly weakened as hours of subliminal trainings flooded her mind, drowning out the little voice of reason in her head. Kelsey's tongue finally reached her pussy, and as she felt her sister begin teasing and stroking her clit, the little voice in her mind silently got lost beneath the waves of mindless pleasure.

12