The Family That Obeys Together...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Weeks Later

The room was filled with moans as it was once again lit by a solitary candle. Kelsey and Tammy sat naked on the sofa as they passionately made out, moaning and giggling as their hands explored each other's bodies. Neither of them were hypnotized, their minds had simply been programmed to obey and accept any of Matt's commands, and right now they were more than happy to fuck each other for their Master's pleasure.

Across from them on the love seat was a naked Matt being straddled by Briana, clad in her tight cheerleader uniform, soaked thong discarded on the floor. He had set the candle on the windowsill behind the couch so that her vacant eyes could continue staring into it as she continued to slowly grind up and down on his cock.

"Deeper and Deeper, Bri,"Matt said slowly.

"Deeeeeeper and deeeeeeeper," she droned back, voice lost somewhere between pleasure and mindlessness. She was matching her movements so that every time she said "deeper" she was taking him inside herself, allowing him to penetrate her body and mind together.

"Such a good girl, Bri, letting the flames absorb and surround you, letting it burn away your resistance. Resistance prevents pleasure, and you love my pleasure, don't you?" Bri just nodded, her hazel eyes looking as though they were a light shade of gold as they reflected the small source of light, as big as saucers while she absorbed her new reality.

"And you always want to feel this pleasure, blissfully devoted to me, riding up and down, deeper and deeper."

"Deeper and deeeeeper," she moaned.

"Good girl, now just focus on any ounce of resistance left in your mind. It's as frail and brittle as a late autumn leaf. Imagine that leaf falling to the ground, falling, falling..."

"Falling..." she sighed, his words so thoroughly influenced her now that she truly could see it tumbling through the air before her.

"Now see the leaf get closer and closer to the candle, and when you are finally ready to let go, the flames simple overwhelm the leaf, burning up that last little bit of independence, allowing you to fully surrender to me."

Briana saw the leaf even clearer now, so old and dry it had skipped red and orange and was now a dull brown. Briana watched the leaf hesitate just before the candle's flame, then she herself put her lips together and gave a tiny blow. The leaf blew into the flame and was quickly overcome, burning to a crisp, the ashes and dust falling harmlessly to the floor.

Briana felt a wave of euphoria and pleasure overwhelm her senses. She looked down at Matt with a truly dazzling smile smile, felling like a great weight had lifted off her shoulders and that she was where she truly belonged. She gave him a deep, passionate kiss, then picked up the pace, riding him faster.

"Good girl, Bri, I knew you had it in you," he moaned into her ear. They fucked for what felt like hours to Briana, lost in her pleasure, the sounds of her family moaning behind her as she rode Matt to orgasm after orgasm..

"Now, have you been sharing those files with any of your cheerleader friends?" Matt asked as he slowed down, groping her cheeks under her skirt as she continued to slide up and down.

"Yesss, they all have and they all love it," Bri panted.

"Wonderful. Now that you are fully under my command I think you deserve a reward. I believe we just may be able to convince your mother over here," Matt gestured to Tammy, who now had her face firmly between her other daughters squirming thighs, "to let you host the after-party for Senior Night next week."

Briana felt a thrill of excitement at the thought of bringing this pleasure to others and moaned as she felt another climax begin to build. She began grinding fast on Matt's cock.

"Yes, Mat... Master, that would be wonderful," she responded happily.

12