All Comments on 'The Family that Plays Together Ch. 02'

by carsoncavelier

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
So beautiful

Love how Ben and Carol started.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
A beautiful story build on love between family members.

Carol was hurt and Ben was there to help her. It was natural for 2 siblings that were close developed the love that grew from friendship to physical love.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great read.

i hope there's a chapter 3,4,and 5! 5 stars. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"She pulled her ankles under her butt and sat up straight on her chair getting ready to share their story with me."

That might be a little problematic on this site, considering their submission guidelines. (https://www.literotica.com/subguide.shtml).

<P>

Item #3 states (in part), "For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18."

<P>

You already wrote that Ben was 14 when they first fucked, making Carol 15 at the time. Simply stating in passing they were those ages the first time seems to be within the guidelines, but actually writing the scene, even of they are both under 18, seems to be a violation of the guidelines.

<P>

The easiest solution may be to revise these first two chapters so Ben and Carol are one or two years older, and have them start when he was 18.

<P>

I'm just the messenger. It's Literotica's rules.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 6 years ago
If you are going to be negative read the whole story

Chapter 1 & 2 are very clear about Benand Carol's ages and the time they started when Carol (19) had a boyfriend problem and Ben just turned 18 consoles her and they started realizing that they loved each other more than as just siblings.

Anonymous/annoying you must not read English because it is very clear throughout these chapters or they wouldn't have been published

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: If you are going to be negative read the whole story

Look at the dates of the comments.

<P>

You commented on the state of the story now, not when it was posted.

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

you soooooo mean! you stop now! well done well written, liked it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous