All Comments on 'The Family Vacation'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Well written, can't wait for part 2!

shagalotshagalotabout 12 years ago
Very hot

good story all round got me horny from the start need to see 2nd part now though please lol

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
A lot of cliches skillfully woven together !

Not bad but ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great sex

Totally by the numbers, but the sex was great and doing it while dad wasaking breakfast? Poetic. Maybe he should spend more time fucking his wife and less time filling his face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice reading

need to see part 2,3&4 just to see how long they can keep it from dad

a6a2

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
nice!

great story. thought it was over at the bottom of page 1, but it just got better on page 2. looks like a good fucking cured him of his shyness!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
I'll join with the call for more of this.

Not a bad effort at all. I'd gladly read more of this story if you choose to write more.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Not Bad

I started reading this thinking action with cousins or something. I'm not much on Mother/Son sex, but you did a good job.

RS

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
My bad lol

I just read on the story that it is Mother/Son sex. My bad, my head is in a bit of a fog. Once again, good story.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

Very good story. This one was much better than the one with the mother whose hand was stuck in the garbage disposal. More chapters for this story would be greatly apppreciated.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

A very hot mother and son incest story that was well writen and very erotic.

I would like to read how he made love to his mother for the rest of their vacation.

Thanks for the good read.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 12 years ago
Continue please

Very good story. Well written. I think it needs more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

love it so far and cant wait to read more

dbr1984dbr1984about 12 years ago
ty!

That was a very erotic story of incest and I would love to read more about the vacation and see what kind of advintures lie a head for this family. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a typically great story from centrum

Eric is a hero of hot motherfucking in my book. He's got one thing on his mind, and it ain't bringing his mom a bunch of roses. He wants to stick his fat young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he was born from. The brazen boy wants his mother's cunt, and nothing's going to stop him: "I realized that I would never be able to look at my mother the same way again, but I didn't care. I was fucking her and that's all that mattered." Eric gives his mom the best fuck of her life--it's the best fuck of his life, too--and he has the ultimate satisfaction of blowing his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. When Eric fills his mother's twat chockfull of his warm creamy semen he exults in the sense of achievement and boyish pride that only a happy, grinning young motherfucker can feel. No one will ever be able to take that honorable name away from him, and Eric, with his big thrusting prick and heavy loaded balls, will be visiting his mother's cunt again and again.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 11 years ago
Awesome Story

The sstory makes me wish my son was old enough to have me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

For all the beautiful moms on here that want their sons but cant, I'd be happy to play your son for you! Hahaha.

Anyway, another story I love from you, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More chapters

The strongest bond in life is between a mother and her son even stronger between first son or only son . This bond continues until the son marries . If the son loses his virginity to his mother , he will become her's for life . No women , no matter how beautiful ,sexy ,cute or interesting , could ever compare to the love of his life , his Mother . It is a beautiful story please continue the mother and son's life together .

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Great

Maybe your best yet please add more chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

A fast and furious read ;) thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope you got your mother pregnant.I know bunch of guys and me we would like to gangbang her make sure she gets pregnant

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
???

where is the rest of the story? there are more women in his family.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
EXTRA HOT!!!!!!******

As always mom and son sex is best,even when shes drunk and willing. nice fast story, good read .........THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
follow-up

take the next step , knock her up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sexy moms are the best, especially when it staty a secret between them and the rest of the family.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it but....initially it was stated that this was his first "pussy"....in other words he was a virgin. OK, we all were once and it only takes a feather to make us cum. THERE is my problem, almost every story makes the young eager guy cause a massive orgasm in the woman, maybe two, BEFORE he cums. Never happen.

Darkness86Darkness865 months ago

Great story although too short needs another chapter to explain what happens throughout the rest of the vacation

Benjamin002073Benjamin0020733 months ago

Five stars. Next chapter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous