The Family Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Yes I’ve been absent. I’m back.
6.6k words
4.56
6.5k
5

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 04/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our morning routine was becoming somewhat regular. Sue and I were scheduled for our fourth day of golf this week. Thats more than we usually play at home. We generally take a day off after two days back to back. But this is a vacation and so we are taking advantage of access to a new private club. We've played with three different members of the pro staff, and plan to play again with Asst Pro Sally in two more days. But today we are scheduled to meet and play with a couple of members, Don and Kim Gunner. Sally felt that we'd be a good match, and she knows us intimately.

Trish was still sleeping when I woke. As usual, I took my position between her legs and used my mouth and tongue and digits to bring her to a sleepy orgasm. When I finished I could see a smile of satisfaction on her face as she returned to her sleepy state. I left her and went to check on Sue.

I heard Devon in the kitchen as I walked to Sue's room at the opposite end of the large residence. I stepped around the corner, in my nakedness, and bid him Good morning. Devon grinned and didn't try to hide his stare at my semi hard member, dangling between my legs.

"Rob, I have to tell you, I'm amazed at your ability to love and care for all of these stunningly beautiful ladies. And rest assured that Chad and I are thrilled to be part of it all. It's both an honor and a pleasure to service all of your needs."

He handed me a cup of fresh coffee and reached down to gently cup my package.

"This guy is certainly high performance." He winked at me. I was a bit surprised at his forwardness, but his touch was comforting. I told him I was going to wake Sue, and that Trish was still sleeping.

"If you dont mind, I'll let you handle the coffee and wake up duties with her today." I was letting him know that not only was I OK with his touch, but that I was fine with him providing coffee and pleasure to my wife. I reached for him and we shared a brief hug. Then I turned and headed for Sue, my morning wood having grown slightly.

As I approached Sue's door I was stroking myself, with thoughts of Devon and anticipation of what I was headed for with my best friend.

Sue was still snoozing when I peeked in the door. She was naked on top of the sheets with her legs splayed wide open. A most inviting sight, indeed. I gently massaged her feet. She stirred slightly and I noticed her vaginal lips parting slightly. I bent forward and planted a kiss on her clitoris. She stirred again, and spread her legs even wider. I watched her face as I licked her slit. I saw her eyes flutter as she awakened and recognized my presence.

"Oh Rob, that feels so nice! But you know we don't often get to wake up like this. I need you to fill me with that breakfast meat and give me an extra large helping of your special juice. I want to feel your cum dripping out of me for 18 holes. Are we playing with Sally again today?"

I replied, "No, today we are playing with a couple of members." I was crawling up the bed and held my sausage at the entry to her pink egg nest. "Don and Kim Gunner is their names and we will meet them at breakfast." I rammed my cock into her and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in tight. It wasn't meant to be a quickie, but Sue had already let me know she wanted fresh cum, and it was my first shot of the day. I was ready and after less than two minutes, I served up her breakfast order in deep fashion. Of course Sue was cumming with me, because like Trish, she can virtually cum at will.

"Oh Rob, that's exactly what I needed."

I extracted my tool and she reached to grab it and clean it off with her oral cleansing. We kissed and she fed me some of my own breakfast sauce.

"I'll tell Devon to make your coffee while you get dressed." I turned and walked out the door. When I walked back into the kitchen I told Devon that Sue was ready for coffee. He looked down at my used but semi hard morning missle and grinned back at me.

"Grrrrr Tiger." He subtly complimented me. I winked back and returned to my room. Trish was still sleeping.

I quickly showered and shaved and dressed. Shorts and a golf shirt. Today I opted to go commando. I knew that Sue would do the same.

Sure enough, when I entered the kitchen, Sue was sitting on one of the bar stools and she had just invited Devon to sample the slimey beverage that was oozing from her bare pussy under her hoisted golf skirt. Devon knelt down and slurrped a mouthful. She patted his head and pulled her skirt down as I entered the room. Devon stood up, swallowed, and wiped his mouth with his arm. I laughed and stepped up to him. Cautiously, I kissed away a glob of cum from his upper lip. Sue smiled. She hasn't seen me interact this way with other men before. It was a bit of something new for me too. Nothing else was said.

I changed the subject. "Are we ready to make some new friends on the golf course?"

"As long as we have plenty of towels in the golf cart." Sue replied with a wink. I took her hand and we headed for the garage.

"Dont forget to take care of Trish." I called to Devon as we walked out the door.

We settled into the golf cart as the garage door lifted. Sue checked on the supply of golf towels. Satisfied that we had a sufficient number, she turned and faced me.

"That was an interesting kiss in there with Devon. What brought that on?"

"I'm not sure." I replied, "He had touched me earlier and it just felt comfortable."

"Where did he touch you?"

"He was admiring my morning wood. And it wasn't even fully grown!"

"Well it was fun to watch. I'll be interested to see if he pursues any other contact with you. He really is a nice hunk." She winked and turned to face forward as we drove to the club. I could see that her legs were parted and she was enjoying a breeze blowing up her skirt.

We entered the pro shop and checked in with Mark.

"My crew reports that they all enjoyed their rounds with you and vouched for the quality of your games. I understand you have another time scheduled with Sally later this week. Today you'll be playing with Don and Kim Gunner. They're quite popular with other members. And their handicaps are within a few strokes of yours. I assume you'll stop for breakfast before you warm up. I'll send them in to find you when they get here."

Sue placed an assortment of golf towels on the counter. "We can never have too many of these," she smiled, "They make great souvenirs and gifts for friends back home."

Mark put them in a shopping bag and ran my credit card. We headed for the dining room.

The waitress had just delivered our omelettes when I spotted an attractive couple looking around the room from the hostess station. They both smiled when they saw us and walked to the table.

"You must be Sue and Rob. I'm Kim and this is my husband Don." They both extended their hands to greet us. I took Kim's hand and she gripped mine firmly. Then she offered it to Sue while Don followed and gave me a strong handshake. Kim was tall and slim and busty. Her hair was a variety of blonde shades. Don is handsome and fit. I guessed them to be late 40s.

"Would you like to join us?" Sue invited.

Kim pulled a chair and sat next to me. Don took his place next to Sue.

"We had breakfast at home, but I would have some coffee." Kim replied as she turned to the waitress. Don ordered a Bloody Mary. As her coffee was poured Kim placed her nicely manicured hand on my knee. She looked in my eyes, "It's so nice to meet you. We've been told that you're here for a long week. Is that correct?"

Sue noticed the touch and spoke up before me. "Yes we're having such a good time. Everyone is so welcoming." She put her hand on Don's leg and lightly stroked it as she continued. "We're here with some family and friends, but Rob and I are the only golfers. We're regular playing partners at home in Sedona."

Don's eyes lit up. "We love visiting Sedona! We've been there several times. The Enchantment Resort is top tier"

"It is indeed." I nodded.

Kim smiled a toothy grin, "I love the spa there. The rituals are unique and the massages are the best!"

Sue and I glanced at each other and smiled. "Rob and I are both massage therapists, but we practice from our homes."

Kim raised her brow. "Homes? You aren't married? You live separately? But you're staying together here in the desert?"

I let Sue do the explaining. "I'm single. Rob is married, but we've been best friends since before Rob even met his lovely wife Trish. Some folks might think our relationship is complicated, but its really quite simple. We all love each other. We have no secrets."

Don and Kim traded a knowing look. He put his hand atop Sue's on his leg. "Well we aren't massage therapists, but we do love touching and being touched." Kim nodded in agreement as she moved her hand up my thigh.

"I think this is going to be a most enjoyable game today." I offered. "Shall we head out?"

We all rose from the table. Kim took Sue's arm and suggested that we make locker room stops before going to the range. Don and I did the same. I watched Kim as we followed the girls down the hallway. She was as pretty as anyone else I'd seen so far at the club, except for young Sally of course. She wore a short golf skirt that accentuated her shapely legs. Her top was sleeveless and while sitting I noticed a generous amount of cleavage inside the deep V neck. I suspect that her bra was enhancing the look.

Outside Don and I did our pregolf checklists. Making certain that we had all of the supplies we needed for the course. When the ladies joined us, they were still arm in arm and giggling. I realized that I could see Kim's nipples now through her shirt, and the cleavage seemed to be more free swinging. Had she removed her bra? I wondered.

Sue approached me with a kiss and whispered in my ear, "I can confirm that everyone in this foursome is commando today." Kim winked at me as she got into the cart with Don. We rolled a few putts on the practice green. I watched as the ladies carefully picked up their golf balls. We were just outside the pro shop, so discretion was essential. At the first tee things began to heat up. While the girls remained in the carts with their legs on display, Sue shared that at home we often make bets with payoffs of a sexual nature. Don grinned as Kim confessed that they have occasionally done the same. We agreed that it would spice up the day. Don and I proceeded to the tee. Kim and Sue would play the forward tees. Kim made bogey on the first hole to our three pars. She was down one to all of us. On the second hole I had a few moments to chat with Kim. I had to ask...

"Tell me Kim, did you arrive here today commando, or did Sue have something to do with it?"

"Well losing my thong was a no brainer, but these 36DDs are used to a little more support. Sue couldn't resist a nibble and that helped them to stand up a little. I can always use a helping hand to 'lift' these hangers." She lifted her right breast to show me the range of motion. I took careful notice.

By the time we finished the third hole, I recalled the private spot that Sally had shown us two days before. I stopped the cart as did the Gunners. The ladies got out and traded cart seats. Kim was unbuttoning my shorts and Sue was doing the same to Don. Instantly, they were both gobbling our shafts. I put my hand on Kim's thigh and moved it up to her waiting snatch. It was practically a water hazzard, so moist and deep. There were no players immediately behind us, so they gave us both about a 3 minute blow job and then it was on to the next tee. We decided at that point that we should switch bags so Kim could ride with me and Sue would ride with Don. In this way they were both able to tell each of us more about themselves, the club, the course, the members and their desert home. And the touching that had begun so innocently at breakfast got even more intense.

I learned that they had been resident members since the club opened 6 years ago. Don had built and sold a successful business in LA. Their lives now were filled with golf, leisure, and discreet swinging. I told Kim about Trish and how she had changed my life. I bragged about Tracy and Teri and how they are both successful in their business endeavors. I went on to explain about my sister Jan, the house we are occupying, and how pleased we are with the full concierge package and some of the adventures that we've already shared on this long awaited family vacation. Later, Sue told me that she wanted to invite them back to the house after golf. They readily accepted. We even made a quick stop at the Gunner residence on the 17th fairway. They both grabbed a change of clothes in case we decided to dress up and go out later.

At the end of the round, we agreed that the score was a tie. Each of us had experienced three orgasms. We skipped the clubhouse and they followed us back to our residence. I had texted Trish to let her know we were bringing new friends. Trish and the others had been out to lunch and a little more shopping. She said they were on their way home. No sooner had we pulled into the garage, when the Bentley pulled into the driveway behind us. Introductions and hugs followed and we proceeded into the house.

Chad and Devon were inside doing their afternoon cleaning and snack preparation. More introductions took place in the kitchen. Don and Kim were impressed that our rental included staff. I suggested that if anyone wanted to shower they could use the oversized shower in our master suite. Or we could simply employ the pool and hot tub, and shower later. Seeing the privacy of our back yard we all decided to use the pool.

Chad brought out a fresh stack of towels and stood by collecting clothes as we all stripped down to our most natural state. I couldn't take my eyes off Kim's massive tits. She and I stepped into the pool, hand in hand.

"Rob I can't get over how stunning Trish is! And your daughters are absolute knock outs! They both have an air of confidence in themselves and it shows. Do they enjoy a sex life as free and open as yours?"

"Kim, you might not believe this, but it was they who inspired me to adopt this lifestyle. Like you, I had sufficient wealth to live any way I pleased, but until I met Trish and her daughters, I never imagined that it could be quite like this."

Kim pressed her body to mine and we embraced. Our lips met and we shared a most passionate kiss. I could see Sue and Don in a similar situation across the pool. Trish was approaching them and wrapped her arms around them both. Teri had just emerged after leaving her clothes in her room. Tracy and Jan were still inside. She surveyed the pool and chose to come and get to know my new partner. She put her arm on Kim's shoulder and turned her to face her.

"Kim you have absolutely gorgeous breasts! May I kiss them?"

She didn't wait for permission, she just dove right in.

"Of course you can Teri. Oh, you know just what to do. Who taught you?"

"I guess it was my mom, but I've been practicing for years."

"It can't be too many years; you're so young."

Kim was stroking my manhood and i had two fingers in her corresponding love pocket. My other hand was all over Teri's tight ass. I felt the familiar faceted surface of the butt plug in Teri's rear. I gave it a gentle push and Teri shivered with a mini orgasm.

"What just happened?" Kim asked.

"That was Rob's magic touch on my favorite butt plug. It's become one of my top selling items."

I briefly explained the nature of Teri's business.

"Kim, I'm already one up on you guys. you need to fuck."

Kim was blown away by Teri's bluntness, but she understood. She pulled on my cock and jumped onto it, wrapping her legs around my hips. I slid inside easily and began to walk and bounce around the pool. She leaned back and her giant breasts floated to the surface of the water. I couldn't resist playing with them. Kim helped by lifting and squeezing and holding them to my face. My natural inclination was to kiss and nibble on her perfect nipples. She moaned and pulled my face tightly into the pillowy cushions.

From across the pool we heard simultaneous cries and moans from Trish, Sue and Don. The girls were working their magic and Don was the ultimate benefactor, but all three were cumming at once. it was unclear as to where his seed was being planted, but it seemed quite natural to us all.

Kim continued to bounce on my rod. i could feel it driving deeper with each thrust. Then she lost control. "Rob, bite my nipples! That turns me on so much. Ooo. Yeah! I'm cumming." I was ready too and let go inside of her. It felt warmer than the pool water that surrounded us. Kim nuzzled my neck and used her teeth to lightly nibble on my earlobe. That sent a quiver down to my groin and I fired a few more shots.

Gradually we relaxed our grips on each other as the after glow lingered.

Teri began to applaud from the pool steps and she was joined by Devon and Chad who had been discreetly observing from the deck. All of our heads turned and we began to laugh at the comedy of our casual romantic moments.

Jan and Tracy emerged from the house seemingly surprised at the enthusiastic clapping and cheering.

"What did we miss?" Jan inquired.

From the other side of our private wall, we heard more applause and cries of "Encore! Encore!"

Tracy laughed and told Jan that whatever had happened, it wasn't without an outside audience. Kim looked at me with an almost shocked and embarrassed look.

"Oops, did we disturb the neighborhood?"

Tracy called over the wall. "It's just business as usual ladies and I think you need to come and meet the stars!"

Don and Kim looked a little surprised, but they could tell that the rest of us were all comfortable with the banter. Tracy took Chad's hand and said, "Come help me welcome our guests at the back gate. But first, I think you and Devon need to get with the dress code of the hour." She lifted his shirt and unbuttoned his shorts. Not surprisingly, he was commando, as was Devon. Teri addressed Devon.

"Devon darling, would you run inside and bring out the toy basket? I restocked it and I think our friends might be curious to see the latest goodies."

He turned and sauntered inside, returning a moment later with the large straw basket filled with an assortment of adult toys.

I was watching Tracy's perfect naked ass as she and Chad greeted Danni and Sheryl at the back gate. God, I love that girl and she turns me on so much. we all gravitated to the table where Devon had placed the basket next to our afternoon snack buffet. It was Mexican day with chips, salsa, fresh guacamole and a fruit platter.

Danni held Chad's arm and Sheryl and Tracy had their arms around each other's waist as they stepped up to join the crowd. We introduced Don and Kim to our neighbors. The next door girls were wearing their typical transparent Wicked Weasal bikinis. As Danni leaned in to observe the toy collection, Teri was quick to notice the blue butt plug in her ass.

"Ooo girl, I see youre still enjoying your blue butt toy! Look! I'm wearing red today." She turned and spread her cheeks for everyone to observe. Kim seemed especially curious.

"Is that what made you orgasm in the pool?"

"Yes it is. Help yourself. Anything and everything in this basket is my gift to you."

Don and Kim both moved in for a closer look. There were at least a dozen butt plugs in all different colors and I noticed that there were a few of the new 5" models, in addition to a variety of vibrators, dildos, a large double dong, and even a few light bondage accessories. Kim was the first to handle some of the merch. She picked up a purple 5" butt plug.

"I've always enjoyed having these in my ass, but I've never tried a longer one. Hmm, what's this? It looks like a screw." She stroked the ribs on the device. "Oh my! I think I want to try this."

12