The Family Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy sidled up to her. "Kim, I've been wearing these for months. I can't claim any scientific proof, but I can tell you for a fact, my production at work has gone through the roof. I'm a sales director, but I work directly with buyers and this year my sales numbers have more than tripled. I have mini orgasms all day long. Of course my customers dont know it, but they can see how happy I am all the time. Every morning I pick out a color that coordinates with whatever I'm wearing that day. Of course, nobody sees it, but I just feel good, knowing that I match from head to toe. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone here has tried them at one time or another. Teri is our resident expert. Why don't you let her fit you with this one?"

Kim looked a little hesitant, but I was pretty sure she would accept the offer. Don appeared to be receptive. Teri looked at him for reaction.

"Don, have you ever tried a butt plug before? I know Rob has and he will attest to the amazing results.".

Don looked over at me. I smiled and nodded affirmation. Teri gently took Kim's arm and guided her over to one of the double chaise lounges. She spread out the towels that Chad had placed on every chaise and chair.

"Please, lay down and relax. Sue came over and lightly massaged Kim's scalp and neck. Then she moved down and massaged her massive breasts. Pulling on the nipples, it was clear that Kim was transitioning into a heightened state of relaxation. Her feet were planted on the chaise with her knees bent and her legs spread. Though I'd been playing with that luscious cunt all day, and we had just fucked in the pool, this was my first opportunity to stare at her stationary, wide open gash. Her labia laid open and her inner lips framed the pink inside of her perfectly symmetric vagina. There was still a shimmer of my seed slithering out. Teri straddled the foot of the chaise and scooted forward to get closer to the target. First, she bent forward and gave it a long and deep lick. Kim sighed. Teri lifted Kim's legs and pushed them up high over her head. Kim grabbed her thighs and held her legs wide open. Teri placed the plug at the opening to Kim's oozing pussy and slowly inserted it. All eyes were glued to Kim and she seemed to be comfortable that way. Teri slowly twisted the screw and moved it in and out a few times. Kim tried to push herself even closer to Teri's hand. Teri pulled the device out and painted Kim's crack and anal hole with an ample amount of my cum. I noticed Chad and Devon watching closely. They were holding hands. Teri now focused on Kim's slick asshole. Carefully she applied pressure and it began to disappear. She would gently twist it back and forth as she pushed in and relaxed the pressure. Kim was already beginning to shake. Finally, it was fully inserted and only the amethyst jewel was visible between Kim's soft cheeks. Teri leaned all the way in and lapped up the external slime around her cunt and down to her taint. When she pressed her tongue into her pussy, Kim let go of her legs and started to shake all over as she came in what seemed like a never ending orgasm. Her entire body was shivering and her pussy was throbbing. The crowd stood silently observing this incredible display of private pornography. Kim's facial expressions included tears of pain and pleasure and cries and moans to match. Teri pulled herself up and pressed her tiny conical boobs against Kim's huge tatas and then she covered Kim's mouth with her own, both mouths wide open with tongues and teeth mashing together.

Tracy broke the silence of the observant crowd. "And that's why I've been wearing one everyday." It was as if everyone breathed a sigh of relief together. Teri and Kim were cuddling now and Kim would shake every few seconds with a new orgasm in the never ending wave. Danni said "I just came watching you, Kim and Teri. and this thing is moving in my butt and I'm not even touching it!"

I noticed that Devon and Chad were arm in arm standing near Tracy and Jan. Though Tracy isn't as bold as her younger sister, she looked at the guys and asked, "Have you ever tried one of these?" Both guys looked down and then nodded and admitted that they had.

This only confirmed what we had already figured out. These guys were bi and probably heavily involved with the local gay community.

Jan, who had been mostly quiet, took Devon's hand and snuggled close. "Honey, would you let me put one of these in you? And then you can give me one too." Devon met her eyes and then glanced at Chad. Then back at Jan and replied, "I'd like that very much." We all smiled with the joy at the realization that our service staff was indeed part of our family group. Jan took a pair of plugs from the basket, one 3" and one 5". she also grabbed a tube of lube that Teri had added to the goody basket. Together they strolled to another chaise and laid out the towels.

Tracy got in Chad's face."How about you? Would you like to try a dose of pleasure?"

Chad looked over at me and asked, "Did you really like it Rob?"

"I can only say that the first time, it was one of the most unique thrills I'd ever had." I recalled that I had even licked Joe's cock that first time. "It opened me in more ways than one."

He grabbed a couple of plugs and a tube of lube and held them up to me. "Would you do the honors?"

It was a bit of a shock, but after watching what we all had just witnessed, my cock was growing again and I felt more daring than ever. I nodded and motioned him my way. "This will be something new for me" I confessed.

"Then there will be something new for both of us." Chad took my hand. we selected a chaise for ourselves.

Trish gave me a huge smile of approval as our eyes met. Then she sooke to Danni. "Danni darling, I know that you've already got that jewel in your behind, but I'm wondering if you would help me with one. And Don, if you're up for it, we could do you too. He shrugged as if to say, Why not? and moved closer to them both.

Sheryl spoke, "Tracy, I'm almost feeling left out. Would you pick out a color for me? Not that it matters because I'm about to take off this yellow bikini." Tracy grabbed a gold plug from the dwindling supply.

Everyone was paired off and we all had a similar task at hand. Teri and Kim remained in an orgasmic bliss and just watched as it all unfolded.

Chad and I sat down together. "Shall I do you first?" I asked. "Sure." "Do you want 3" or 5"?" I held them up for his inspection. "I can tell you that 3" was plenty for me, but prior to that I'd never had more than a finger or two in there. Tracy and Teri love to stimulate me that way."

Chad pondered and replied, "I think I want the big one."

I was somewhat relieved but now faced with feelings of apprehension and excitement.

"Lay down. On your back. Once we get your legs up I think I can do this." I instructed.

Chad laid back with his legs spread. His dick was pointing left. I gazed at it for a moment. Handsome, probably 5" long in a semi hard state. I put my hand on it and felt it start to stiffen with my touch. I stroked it and moved down to his scrotum. His balls were already tight. As I moved back to his cock I could tell it was getting more excited. There was actually a drop of precum at the tip. I touched it and spread it over the helmet. Then I leaned forward and bravely licked it. He sighed with approval. Suddenly I was all in with enthusiasm. I took his entire member and sucked it into my mouth. I coated it with my saliva and pumped it with my fist. I could feel him growing and stiffening.

"Ooo Rob, that feels great. You're really good at this."

Little did he know that I'm a rookie on this team. I licked his balls and alternated with his now hard rocket. It had grown to about 7". I was enjoying just getting to know his sex, but I remembered that I had another job to do. While I continued to pump and spread my spit all over his organ, I opened the lube and squeezed some onto his taint and his anal hole. It was pleasantly clean and that got me past one of my secret fears. I squeezed another gob onto the plug. I rubbed the tip from his scrotum to his anus, ever so slightly increasing pressure. Chad had raised his legs and was holding them above his head to allow me full access to his back side opening. Slowly I began to insert it. And slowly his hole got bigger and more receptive. I was taking my time and Chad was happy with the pace. I realized that 5" is a lot to fit into such a tight space. But finally it was all the way in. I looked up and his staff was stiff, pointing straight up at the sky. I gave the jewel a gentle twist and his cock jerked above me. I lifted my head and engulfed his entire member. It was continuing to jerk around uncontrollably in my mouth. I loved that I was bringing so much pleasure to this man who had been such a dedicated servant this week. Ovbiously the relationship has evolved. I had my hands on his hips because I wanted this to be a 'hands free' blow job. I felt Chad thrusting his hips and pumping his 7" deep into my throat. I had no urge to gag. I just wanted to make this an unforgettable experience for us both. He was groaning and then he grabbed my head as he pumped the hardest and I felt a surge of fluid going down my gullet. I swallowed because I knew more was coming, and indeed it did! Over and over, at least a half dozen gulps and then a dozen more smaller spurts. His groans turned to moans and then sighs, but his dick remained rock solid. And I just held it in my mouth, not wanting to spill a drop. Finally he pushed my head away, I think from fatigue. But his cock was still jerking wildly and small squirts of sperm continued to emanate from the tip. I've certainly never cum like that before. I just marveled at his performance.

"Jesus Rob! I've never cum like that before. And look at this missle, it's still in launch mode."

"Chad, I have to confess, I've never done that before."

"You've got to be kidding! I was going to ask you for lessons. Whatever, I look forward to the next time."

"Well, it might have been me, or it might be Teri's new fangled butt device. Either way, I'm glad you liked it."

"Look it me! I never stay hard like this after I cum so much."

I called over to Teri, "I think you have another testimonial over here."

Chad stroked my scalp and said, "Give me a moment. Then its your turn."

Jan came over with a plate of fruit and some napkins. She turned and spread her cheeks revealing her newest jeweled accessory. "Devon just made this my favorite new toy. I'll never be able to wear it without thinking of his magic touch. Now I'm going to return the favor." Her smile betrayed her excitement.

I saw Tracy and Sheryl walking to the buffet, both with colorful jewels between their cheeks. Danni and Trish were giving Don a dual blow job after he apparently received his new toy. And judging by what we were seeing, he would be hard and performing for a while. Chad and I snacked on some fresh melon when Jan returned to Devon. Then we traded places on the chaise.

I laid back with a little fear and anticipation. However the satisfaction on all of the faces around us helped to allay my fears. Chad was stroking me softly. Gradually my breathing relaxed and I could feel us tuning into each other. He kissed my nipples and then slowly slid down my torso and palmed my penis and scrotum. His touch was initially soft and easy. As my cock began to grow, his pressure increased. Then he introduced his mouth. This was another new experience for me. My first time with a man in my crotch. But there was more to come. While he sucked on my cock I felt his fingers teasing my balls and then heading for my anus. I always love it when the women in my life apply these moves. It was just a larger hand and digits. His mouth and tongue were warm and inviting. I felt his finger pressing into my butt.

I also noticed some movement beside me. Tracy and Sheryl had come to watch. They sat on either side of me and each took one of my hands and softly stroked my palms. This helped to calm and relax me even more.

I felt a foreign substance in my crack. Chad was applying lube. Chad pushed my feet up and Tracy and Sheryl each grabbed a leg to hold me open. He was now massaging me with the tip of of the 3" phallus. I also felt the unmistakable pressure of his tongue at my opening. Then it was the plug. It was a slow process. He probably took at least two minutes before I felt the mini closure of the jeweled screw in my butt. One more push and I was instantly hard...as a rock. Sheryl noticed right away.

"Look at what just happened to Rob! His veins are showing." She reached down and gripped my member tightly, stroking gently.

Chad was now sucking my balls. Tracy bent down and licked the beginnings of my produce from the tip of my cock. Sheryl joined in. As if that wasn't enough, Chad moved up and joined them in a combination three way kiss and blow job. I was so turned on, I knew that I would cum soon, but my dick just stayed solid. They each took turns sucking for 30 seconds at a time while the other two kissed. I was amazed at my own stamina. The girls had lowered my legs, which only increased the pressure on the butt screw and made me even harder. Finally, I could hold back no longer. I felt a huge eruption traveling the length of my sperm cannon. I fired the first big round into Chad's throat. Then another, and another. He kept up his loving consumption of my male seed. My orgasm lasted for a solid three minutes. And speaking of solid, so was I. Soon he began to crawl up my body. I could feel our man parts rubbing each other. we were both still rock hard. When he reached my face he pressed his lips to mine and we kissed. Chad deposited a fresh load of my own cum in my mouth. I eagerly accepted the gift. Tracy was playing with Chad's jewel and we both continued to ejaculate on each other.

From across the patio we heard Jan crying out. "Oh my God Devon! Youve never been this hard before! Oh fuck me darling! Don't stop!"

I looked to see that Don was nearly passed out, but Trish and Danni were trading places riding his tower of manly meat. Teri and Kim were resting in each other's arms.

The copulation and oral ministrations gradually came to a pause, but amazingly, as I looked at the four of us males, among the bevy of gorgeous females, we were all still sporting our best hard ons. Score four for the butt plugs!

We slowly started to converse and praised Teri and thanked her for facilitating one the all time great orgies. We agreed that rest and showers were in order, but that it was still early and the best way to complete the day would be a nice dinner, out. I kissed Chad again, and apologetically asked him if he could find an appropriate place for us all, including him and Devon, to go out to dine. He smiled and pushed himself up and off of me, but not without one last suck on my solid cock, and then he walked over and put his into my mouth. Tracy touched the jewel in his ass and he came again. I was doing the same in Sheryl's mouth.

To be continued...

12