The Famous Love Hotel of Shimla

Story Info
A story about the great Indian bull and his adventures.
2.9k words
4.35
25.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it all the way in, your lips should be touching my balls," I shouted the instruction to Mrs. Shetty as she worked on my cock. It is not an easy instruction to follow, I am aware of that. The human throat was not made for engulfing 2-inch-thick meat. But, it is something she must get used to, for what is about to come next will really test her limits.

Mrs. Shetty was of a plump construction. Full breasts with dark areolas and dark nipples, my favorite. Her figure tapered down to a narrower waist but quickly changed shape to accommodate her thick thighs and a gorgeous round ass. Her skin was smooth and flawless. She has been regular with her coconut oil moisturizing routine, I could tell. She followed my instructions with a rare enthusiasm. She had an audience to please after all.

Her husband Mr. Shetty sat in the corner of the room, observing. He had his camera out and tried different angles to capture his beautiful wife.

"Ah yesss," just then I felt the head of my dick slide down her throat. As I slid down deeper I felt her lips kissing my balls. I moved one hand to the back of her head and held her still while the other hand moved down to her throat and felt myself sticking out. I invited Mr. Shetty to feel the bulge as well.

"Good job, you are so hot Kanna," like a proud husband he kissed her face and spoke words of encouragement in her ears. She looked at him through her lush hair, her mouth stretched to its limits. Tears rolled down her eyes. I pulled out with a jerk.

Mrs. Shetty gasped for air. My dick was dripping wet with her saliva. Mr. Shetty kissed his wife and held her as she lay down on the bed. He even helped her lift and open up her legs. It was time for my grand entrance.

I am, what they call, a bull. Until a few years ago the only reference of a bull for me, were the bovine creatures that pulled heavy carts in fields. Bulls, beasts of burden, were closer to what I actually did for a living for 15 years. I worked as a bell boy, among other things, at a 3 star hotel, The Good NIght Inn or GNI. In its golden days, it was Shimla's crown jewel. The favorite destination of newly married couples. At one point, he cum stained bed sheets that piled up at the GNI would require round the clock laundry service. There were washing machines lined up in the staff quarters lobby, churning all night, washing away the love juices of its guests.

But now, the hotel remains a relic of its past. With empty rooms and dwindling profits, the owner, Mr. Mahajan, was getting desperate and looking for options to sell. Many lost their jobs and the hotel kept only the bare minimum staff needed to operate. I, because of my strong build, was retained and took on multiple jobs. I wasn't complaining, A decent place to stay, some money to spend and getting to learn the ropes of the hotel business, it worked out fine for me. But things were about to change drastically. It all began on one phone call to the front desk.

"Hi, I read that you have a massage service. I need a Male Masseuse in room 204. Please send soon," Kumar, the receptionist, did not know what to do. The spa service of the hotel had been discontinued many years back. Under usual circumstances Kumar would have declined the guests request and apologized, but this was no ordinary guest. He was what we called a HP or "high profile". Mr. Verma could have paid top money and stayed in the Taj or Radisson or any of those 5-7 starts, but he preferred our humble GNI for nostalgic reasons. You see, Mr. and Mrs. Verma had celebrated their honeymoon at the GNI. Now after 20 years they wanted to rekindle some old flames.

Mr. Mahajan rang up some people, he tried other hotels and spas to see if anyone could spare a Masseuse for a few hours. No one was willing to come at such a short notice. Good Night Inn's reputation was at stake. After many full moons we have a chance to cater to an HP and no way could we let this opportunity slip. Kumar and Mr. Mahajan discussed among themselves and occasionally glanced at me. They were cooking up a plan.

"Vishal, can you do it? We don't have any other option." How could I say no, it was for GNI after all. But I was scared, the only massages I have ever given were to my Abba and sometimes to Kumar when his back hurt after sitting at the reception all day. I did not want to disappoint a "HP". There was no time for self doubt. Kumar got me some essential oils and informed room 204 that their Masseuse is on the way.

Mr. Verma opened the door and gave a hard stare. "I am Masseuse, you need a Massage?" "Oh yes, please come in."

"What would you like sir, full body massage? What oil do you prefer?" I was eager to please and showed him the options. He chose one and proceeded to the bathroom to change. I laid down a plastic sheet on the bed and covered it with a towel. I sat by the edge of the bed and waited for him to come out.

Room 204 was the best that GNI could offer. Everything was in perfect working condition. I looked around at the luggage and found some jewelry and cosmetics lying on the dressing shelf. I wondered where Mrs. Verma would be? maybe, she is out shopping on Mall Road. Occupied with these thoughts, I did not notice Mr. Verma coming out and sitting at the chair in the corner of the room. He was still completely clothed. I looked confused. "What happened sir?" I asked.

"She will be taking the massage, not me," he pointed to his wife who walked into the room wrapped in a towel. It would be hard for anyone to guess that she is his wife given their age difference. While he looked to be in his 40's, she looked like a 30 year old virgin. Beautiful innocent face with big round eyes, straightened hair and a red bindi on the forehead to center your attention. She stared straight into my eyes, "what is your name boy?". "V.. Vishal," I stuttered. She kept staring at my face for a good minute, exchanging glances with her husband in between. I tried to imagine what was going on in her mind at that moment, what was she telling herself? Then suddenly, she shut her eyes and opened her towel. She was completely naked underneath.

I had seen naked women earlier but nothing came close to what was before my eyes. Long slender neck, a pair of the most perfect round breasts, a flat stomach and a beautiful round navel, slender legs with a tiny slit separating them. There was not a single hair on her body. My mind stopped working for a few minutes. I stood in silence admiring her body. I had been told specifically to never ogle at our guests by Kumar, but my eyes were not in my control. My mind was flipping through a range of emotions, excitement, horniness, fear. Was this a set up? Will the cops jump in on me? This does not happen to regular working people. They don't get to see "High Profile" beautiful young women naked. I wanted to see more.

She proceeded to lie down on the towel, face first. Her back was beautiful and curvaceous. Fair smooth skin interrupted by a few black freckles. Few things are as perfect as you imagine them to be. Her Butt was one of them. I had a sudden urge to move my hand over them and maybe stuff my face between them, but I controlled myself. "Don't be afraid, we are both fine with it. She needs a good massage and I will pay you well. Have you ever given a massage to a girl before?" I shook my head, trying hard to look at him while his wife lay naked between us.

I began by spreading some almond oil all over her back. Starting with the neck and shoulders, I gently moved my hands in a slow rhythmic motion. "Increase the pressure," the lady asked. I pressed my palm deeper into her shoulder blades and moved them outwards. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and it was obvious that I was having difficulty reaching the other side of her body. Mr. Verma noticed this and said, "Why don't you move on top, it would be easier for you." Mrs. Verma moved in and gave me space to keep my knees on either side of her. "ohhh yeahhh," sweet moans escaped Mrs. Verma's lips. Oh what a motivation that was, I became more free with my movements and started properly feeling her body to find knots. As I kept massaging and moving lower down the back, my palms brushed the sides of her boobs. I could have tried to avoid this but I didn't.

At one point my hands could not resist and went in lower, gliding because of all the oil, and cupped her breasts. I panicked and moved my hands, but there was no reaction from either of the high profile guests. The moans continued and I grew more and more confident as I progressed to her Butt. There it was, the glorious, most gorgeous thing in the world for me. I checked with Mr. Verma for his approval. He gestured to go ahead and I drove in. I poured oil all over her Butt, between her crack, her thigh and legs. She shivered because of the cold oil. I paused for a few moments, admiring the oil dripping down her ass into the beautiful valley. I couldn't hold much longer and grabbed them with my hands. I had to remind myself that the purpose of this is to massage, massage for Mrs. Verma, not to pleasure me. I increased the intensity of my strokes and the pressure. Her moans approved the change in pace.

I positioned myself on top of her, now facing her bottom. I used my body weight to drive out all the pain from her, working every tiny muscle, multiple times over. By now I had a huge erection and a visible tent formed in my pants. I had to be careful to not brush it while massaging her but it was not really avoidable. "It's ok, it is only natural," Mr. Verma assured me. He had been observing the massage intently. I moved my hands over her ass like a maniac. I just couldn't get over it. Squeezing them, rubbing and pressing them. I pulled them apart to look at her sweet little ass hole. The oil had collected around it and made it shine. I took my chances and ran a finger over it. "hmmmm..," that reassuring sound again. Mrs. Verma was getting vet and sticky, I could feel it. I increased the pressure and made some circular motion with my fingers. Slowly I started pushing my index finger in. A little bit at a time.

My fingers entered her puckered rear end as she lifted her butt to give me easy access. I slipped my other hand underneath to find her shaven pussy. My oily hand started rubbing her and making her warm. I matched my fingers going into her ass and the other hand rubbing her pussy. Her pussy was warm and moist and almost melted in my hands. "ughhhh," her moans grew louder and louder.

"Turn over," Mr. Verma ordered and put an end to our little play. I pulled away my hands and Mrs. Verma promptly turned to face me. She stared into my eyes and then moved her gaze down to my pants. My dick was painfully sticking out of my pants. "Please take them off," she insisted. I unbuttoned them and slid them off along with my underwear. I was finally free.

I heard a gasp. "You are gigantic," Mrs. Verma was in shock. Mr. Verma too got up from his chair and stood next to the bed to examine me. "Are you sure? you don't need to if you don't want to," he reasoned with his wife. She asked him to move closer and whispered something in his ears. He looked at me, nodded and left us to continue with the massage.

Mrs. Verma gathered her hair and pushed it back. She tucked her arms by her side and lay still for me to continue. I poured oil over her arms and chest and climbed on top of her. I started with her arms, steeling glances of her beautiful breasts in between. I felt her other hand reach for my dick. She tried to feel the thickness and length with her finger tips. It made me hard like a stone.

The oil I had poured on her breasts now spread to my thighs and butt. Without my pants it was hard to remain still on top of her. My naked bottom slid up and down with every stroke. I still continued, with all my strength, to give the High Profile guest a proper massage. I looked down to find Mrs. Verma staring at my dick. Her mouth was open.

I suddenly felt her hands cup me with my butt and pulled me towards her mouth. My dick went straight in and met the insides of her mouth, all the way to her throat. The warmth and moistness of her mouth made me lose my balance and I ended up suffocating her. I quickly pushed my legs and took support of the bed post to pull myself up. Mrs. Verma gasped for breath but quickly pulled me back in. She started bobbing her head on my dick like a possessed person. Saliva building up and dripping down from her mouth.

This was a very new feeling for me. Of all the girls that I have been with in the past, very few have offered to do this. I imagined that it is only the high class rich folks who find women willing to suck their dicks. I looked down at her beautiful face moving up and down my dick and I could not hold it any longer and came in her mouth.

It felt like a long time. She did not move her mouth and waited for me to finish. She squeezed the last few drops and invited her husband to take a look. "Oh shit, that's a lot," he was impressed. She looked at me for my approval. I felt a sudden wave of consciousness. She closed her mouth and made a big gulp. she opened her mouth again to show us a successful swallow. She smiled at her audience.

Mr. Verma proceeded to kiss her beautiful face and they indulged in a passionate French kiss. Mrs. Verma did not feel like leaving my dick and kept squeezing and pulling at it until it became hard again. She spread her legs and with her fingers, invited me to come inside.

I could not wait any longer. I positioned myself in front of her and dipped my swollen head in her pre cum. I used some of the massage oil to make my dick nice and slippery. I teased her a bit with poking it in different places around her opening. She could not take it much longer and grabbed my dick with her hand and guided it in the correct place. I pulled her to myself and started fucking.

I started with some slow deep thrusts to get her attention. She was tight and I could feel the ridges inside her pussy walls rub against my dick head. It felt so good it reminded me of the first time I had sex. She pushed her husband aside and finally focused on me. Like a good partner, Mr. Verma went back to his chair.

I grabbed her by her breasts and started fucking her like a machine. "Thump! Thump!" our thighs collided with every thrust. A mixture of aromatic oil and sweat filled the room. My mind had lost the ability to think. I imagined growing in size and going deeper and deeper inside her.

I folded her legs and pushed them together. I put some weight on them to create extra pressure. I continued to push harder and harder until I started feeling her walls close in on my dick. I too was ready to shower her with my cum as my swollen head could not take it any longer. We both came at the same time.

She shook from head to toe and it continued for a good minute. I could not believe that I was capable of making someone feel this kind of pleasure. The "High Profiles" of room 204 had changed my life for ever. No sex I could have in life would ever compare to what I had just experienced.

Mrs. Verma fell asleep and Mr. Verma covered her with a blanket and gave a good night kiss. "Thank you, how much do I owe you?" Mr. Verma questioned. I looked confused. "For the massage service, what are your rate?" I collected the money and left the room. Kumar and others would never believe what had happened. I decided to keep it my secret.

I had no idea how futile that would turn out to be.