The Famous Love Hotel of Shimla Pt. 02

Story Info
A story about the great Indian bull and his adventures.
4.5k words
4.35
18.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Dear reader, I recommend reading the first part of this series - The Famous Love Hotel of Shimla, before starting this story. It would help provide context for the major characters and plot points. Hope you enjoy it.

"Vishal, where have you been hiding your talents?" Mr. Mahajan handed me a generous tip and shook my hand. I later found out that Mr. Verma spoke very highly of me. He went so far as to say that I have magic in my hands.

Everyone believed I gave Mr. Verma the best massage of his life. Only I knew the truth. 

I walked around the hotel for the next few days carrying this secret like a heavy stone. I kept to myself and felt like I had done something wrong and I would be caught anytime. 

The rest of the staff was happy with this change of air. We were used to having unhappy customers shouting at Kumar or some other staff. This positivity was very rare for our humble hotel. Kumar, my friend and mentor, looked at me with gratitude. I could not take it.

"Kumar, I need to tell you something. That night with Mr. Verma, the massage was not for him," I told him everything and he listened with his head down. 

After a few tense moments, he broke into a smile, "I have worked for 20 years in the hotel industry Vishal, I have seen everything, I am not surprised. However, you must not tell Mr. Mahajan, he would not approve of this."

He did not bring it up for the rest of the day and we went about our routine chores. A new batch of guests arrived and we got busy with their check-in process. We had a fairly good occupancy for the season. This typically happens when the other hotels in the city have been sold out. 

I retired for the day and went to my dorm but my thoughts didn't let me fall asleep. While I enjoyed every minute of my adventures with Mrs. Verma and even pleasured myself thinking of her, I was left confused by this strange behavior.

Especially from such high profile and respectable people. What would drive a man to have his wife be fucked by another man. That too in front of him, with his permission, even persuasion. I was too small to wrap my head around the twisted desires of these big people. I approached Kumar with my dilemma.

"Sometimes, men are not able to get it up or don't have the drive like their wife, sometimes this is what gets them going, you know, seeing their wife being touched, being fucked by another man. They get excited hearing their wife moan for a stranger," Kumar explained patiently. 

He seemed to be an expert in these kinds of interactions. I wondered how he came to know so much but I refrained from asking. 

The talk had made him excited and to proceed further, he felt we needed to create a proper ambiance. He opened a bottle of a very expensive whiskey from his personal collection and poured a large one for me.

As we talked more, he managed to extract every minute detail about the night with Mrs. Verma. Everything down to how Mrs. Verma looked naked to how her vagina felt around my dick. I hesitated in the beginning but the whiskey helped some things slip out. He seemed quite surprised at my description of Mrs. Verma's reactions.

"You must have a big one in there huh?" Kumar teased me. 

I smiled awkwardly. I never imagined I would be talking about the size of my dick with Kumar. 

"But it is not just about the size. You need to have the right technique. You must have slept around a lot," Kumar was proud of me. 

I have had my fair share of sex and I have managed to make quite a few women reach the peak state of ecstasy. I never thought about this as a special talent.

"Vishal, I have slogged for 20 years at this place and I have nothing. I don't have money, my wife hates me, I don't get to see my kids because of the night shift," Kumar's mood took a sudden turn.

I tried to console him but he could not be picked up. I left him and continued to drink. I did not want this high to end, "I wish I could do something to help you Kumar."

After a few moments of silence Kumar looked up and gave me that same stare from earlier. 

"There is something you can do, you will have to repeat what you did that night with our high profiles," Kumar blurted out with a straight face. 

I could not understand what he was trying to say. 

He elaborated, "I will get the customers and you can work your magic, I will take a 40% cut, what do you say?" 

Kumar seemed to have thought this through. I did not know what to say. 

"You want me to have sex with the guests for money?" 

"Yes, we can make a lot of money, people are willing to pay a high price for such experiences. And we anyways have the entire hotel to us, so that is figured out. We can give them a package deal. Make some money for GNI too"

I remained silent. 

"Vishal, you have a talent, and if you can use it to spread happiness among people, why not?" Kumar was persistent. 

I got up and left without saying anything. It is not like I felt bad at his suggestion. I just did not know what to feel. I went back to my room and started thinking about it. I could not come up with one reason to not go ahead with this. 

The next morning I met Kumar and we shook hands. Over the course of a few days we tried to figure out the logistics of our little arrangement. The challenge with what we were doing was getting the word out. 

"A muscular virile male with a big dick, available to satisfy all your cuckolding fantasies. Interested couples may please contact Mr. Kumar from Good Night Inn," we made up an imaginary ad and tore it up.

Kumar, however, knew more than he let on. He was quite familiar with this world and knew what needed to be done to attract customers. He set up a profile in my name on some social media apps and started posting about me. He invited me to his room and took some pictures for the app.

"You will have to remove everything, they need to see what they will be getting," Kumar pointed the camera at my naked body and clicked some photos. 

"No one will know it is me right?" I was concerned. I imagined Mr. Mahajan's face as he looked at my naked photos on the app. I would lose everything. 

"Stand straight Vishal, damn and this is just semi erect? Can you make it completely erect?" I felt embarrassed and looked down.

"Can you leave the room?" I needed some privacy.

"Here, look at the photos on this group. This has couples who are looking for bull services. Check out her ass, may be this would help, imagine, if they find you big enough you might get to fuck that soon," Kumar pointed me to a beautiful lady posing with her husband. 

Their faces were masked but she had silky white skin and a very shapely body. She seemed short in comparison to her husband, who she held with her hand on his tiny dick. I could feel her calling out for me. Their naked photos looked like beauty and the beast. While she was completely hairless and curvy in all the right places, the husband was covered in hair and flaunted his big belly and a small dick.

As I scrolled through the photos on their profile I started getting hard. She was beautiful and reminded me of my first girlfriend. 

I knocked on the door to let Kumar in. "My god Vishal, you are true to your name. I did not know Indians can be so big," he was impressed with my size.

He clicked some photos with my hard-on and uploaded them to my profile. He wrote a short description about how my 8 inch cock is ready to satisfy the adventurous ones out there. He started posting in different cuckolding groups across the country and waited for some reaction. The plan was on. 

Over the next couple of days while I waited anxiously, Kumar interacted with numerous couples on the app. He finally arranged for a meet up and a date was set. A couple was interested in my services and was to arrive the next day. I was nervous and excited in equal measure. 

Kumar set up a meeting with the husband, Mr. Shah who arrived in a semi drunk state to meet us. He met me and was impressed by my physique. He was happy that I matched my description on the app and hoped I would match his expectation in the bed as well. His wife was waiting eagerly in the room. He however, had a specific request and wanted to talk to me in private. Kumar left us alone.

"Can you play the role of a local gangster who needs to collect money from me. Imagine a story, I have borrowed 10 lakhs from you and I am not able to return it. Now you need to collect it from me using any means possible," Mr. Shah was getting excited as he narrated his setup.

I listened to the story and spent some time running through the scenario in my head. Mr. Shah went back to the room and settled in. I had never acted before but always wanted to. This would turn out to be my debut performance.

I opened a few top buttons of my shirt and knocked on their door. Mr. Shah opened the door and pretended to look shocked at my presence. I acted out the lines as explained by him earlier, to the best of my abilities. 

Mrs. Shah was the exact opposite of Mr. Shah in the looks department. She was fair skinned, short and slim and curvy in all the right places. She wore a figure hugging satin nighty which accentuated her hips. She had an ample bosom which bounced as she moved.

I was getting distracted as I tried to threaten her husband to return my money. As I shifted my gaze from Mr. Shah to her, I felt I had seen her somewhere before. 

"You have such a beautiful wife, Mr. Shah, I think she can help pay off your debt, won't you Mrs. Shah?" I walked up to her and grabbed her boobs as I finished my threat. 

She trembled at my touch and pushed my hand away. "I will do no such thing."

"But it is your marital duty right? to save your husband. Because if you don't agree, I will have to give him a thrashing. Would you like that instead?" I moved towards Mr. Shah and held him by his collar. 

"No, please don't hurt him. I will do whatever you want," Mrs. Shah did a good job of acting her part. I started enjoying this little skit.

"Remove your cloths and stand here. I need to see you properly," I left her husband and focused on her.

Mrs. Shah looked at me straight in my eyes and in one swift motion, took off her nighty.

That's when it struck me. I have seen her body before. She was the one who gave me a hard-on that day. She was the one from the app. I was lusting after her body after seeing her images and now I have her in the flesh, in front of me, all for me. I was over the moon.

Her skin was the perfect milky white color and smooth without a speck of hair anywhere. She was a full foot shorter than me and her head reached my chest. She looked up to meet my eyes. Her breasts were round and firm. They stood stiff without any support. Her areolas were small and tiny pink nipples stood erect in the centre like a cherry on top. She was not slim but had a little pot belly that she was trying to suck it in. 

I bent down on my knees to observe her closely. My eyes drifted from her belly button and went down to her pussy. It was smooth and hairless like the rest of her body. There was no indication of what lay there except for the hint of a tiny slit. All the women I had been with had been hairy and this was the first time in my life that I was getting to see a vagina in its true form. 

She kept her legs pressed. They were neither muscular nor thick, just the perfect size. I put one hand on her thigh and turned her around. I was greeted by the most beautiful round butt I have ever seen. She put Mrs. Verma's butt to shame. The round things were bigger than the rest of her body and so shapely and smooth that I kept staring at it for a long time. 

"Are you done staring? you shameless pig," Mrs. Shah turned back to look down at me. 

I smiled at her and ran my hands along the outside of her legs and lifted her as I stood up. I swung her over my left shoulder, her ass positioned right next to my face. I freed up my right hand to spank it hard. She winced in pain and looked at her husband. 

"It is ok Chikoo. It will be all over soon. I will be right here, don't worry," Mr. Shah took his place on the lounge chair in the corner of the room.

I moved with her to the large mirror in the room so that I could see myself with her ass. I took out my phone and took a mirror selfie. Kumar had told me to get a few photos for the profile. It would help convince people that we are genuine. 

Her belly pressed into my shoulders as she used her free hands to hit me on my back. I decided to punish her with a few more spanks. I slapped her ass until it became red. She gave out short screams but they were mixed with some pleasure moans.

As I flung her on the bed she looked straight into my eyes and I knew it,  Mrs. Shah was a wild one.

I quickly got rid of my clothes and stood naked in front of her. She looked at me in shock. I was much bigger than her in physique, taller and wider, a bull in true sense.

My dick had become quite hard with all that spanking and it stood at attention. I could tell she had never seen a man so big. There was genuine fear on her face. 

Mr. Shah moved in closer to see. He broke character and whispered something in his wife's ears. They nodded and exchanged a look. He then went back to his chair and Mrs. Shah relaxed into the bed. 

"Did I scare you bitch?" I moved on the bed, her legs between mine. 

"Yes, you are too big, it won't fit. Please, let me go," she spoke in a crying voice.

"But I need to collect my money right? your husband owes me, you owe me," I leaned in closer to her face. 

She was beautiful. A perfectly round face, big eyes but tiny nose and pink plush lips. I held her head with one hand and kissed her. I sucked on her lips and pushed my tongue in her mouth. I moved the other hand to her breast and squeezed them hard. She started responding to my kissing and offered to do the same to my lips. I felt her tongue merging with mine. We continued sucking each other's mouths until we ran out of breath. 

I looked at her gorgeous face and could not believe my luck. I wanted more. 

I stood and moved up on the bed. I positioned myself above her, knees on either side of her chest. My dick pointing right at her face. My pink swollen dick head was eager for what my lips just experienced. 

"I need a cushion," Mrs. Shah called out to her husband who rushed to her help. 

He passed a few cushions from the sofa and I pushed them under her head until it faced my dick. She did not waste any time and started sucking. Her mouth was wet and warm and it sent shivers down my spine. I held the headrest of the bed for support as my lower body relaxed.

I looked down to find her looking at me with her beautiful lips enveloping my dick. She held my dick with both hands and sucked on the pink head like she was starving for it.

She opened her mouth for more. I went in. I was expecting her to push me away any moment but she didn't. She instead put both her hands on by butt and invited me further. I could not believe how easily my thick dick pushed through her throat wall. A short gagging voice escaped her mouth but she continued. 

She squeezed my ass and dug her nails in me. I held her head with one hand and pushed myself all the way in. I was in heaven. 

I pulled out and pushed in again. Her tongue reached out to lick my balls. I kept fucking her pretty face until she put a hand on my thighs. She pulled out my dick and started jerking it off violently. Her saliva covered my dick as it dripped from my balls and spread all over her upper body.

I left her grip and moved a little lower to play with her breasts. They were screaming for attention all this while. 

I pushed my dick between her boobs and pressed them hard together. I started moving back and forth. Her boobs were firm and their size was such that when pressed together, they formed the perfect gap for my dick. As I slid back and forth on her chest I heard a murmur behind me. 

"Slap them, slap them," Mr. Shah was whispering from the chair. 

I obliged. I started off with some easy pats and a little nipple twists, but then Mrs. Shah moaned, "Harder."

She really was a wild one and I had been chosen to tame her. I went all in. I slapped one and squeezed the other, all the while fucking her cleavage. I pulled her nipples and twisted them until she screamed in pain. This made them very sensitive, and then I slapped them hard. 

By the time I was done with her boobs they looked red and sore. Her face and now her chest were a mess. I moved lower. 

Mrs. Shah opened her legs and pulled them back. Her pussy opened up for me. I could not believe my eyes. I held onto her thighs and went all the way down until my face was a few inches away from her vulva. It was gleaming in her juices. I opened it with one hand and went in closer. I took a deep breath.

She smelled of wet mud after the first rain. I licked her opening to taste her. She was sweet. her flavors and smell flooded my senses. I lost myself between her legs. I licked her insides and felt her hand on my head. I felt her thighs squeezing around my head to push me deeper but her hands pulled my hair to make me stop.

Her moans gave away her true intentions. She was not in control of her body.

I continued licking and sucking her until I cleaned all her juices, and her body offered me some more. It dripped on the bed and made a big wet spot. It also covered her tiny puckered ass hole and made it shine. I had found my next destination.

I slowly slid my tongue lower and lower until it reached her ass hole. I flicked the region joining her two openings and it made her shiver. 

To get better access for this next part I turned her over and made her get on her knees. Her ass was in front of my face. I kissed it all over, licked and bit it too. I just could not get over how gorgeous it was, a true work of art. 

I put my hands between her legs and spread them apart. She leaned in forward to allow me better access to her rear end. I started licking, softly at first and then aggressively. She grabbed the bedsheet and tried to pull it apart. Her moans sounded like a cry. 

I went close to her face and asked her, "Is this the first time you have been licked there?"

"Yes," she replied, almost crying. 

I continued for some time but my dick was so hard it was hurting. I could not take it any longer. I got up and positioned myself behind her.

I tried to push in but she was too tight. Mr. Shah handed me a bottle of something. 

"What is this? Do you have oil?" I asked.

"This is better, it is a lubricant," he said.

I squeezed a lot and applied on my dick. I put some on my fingers and pushed them inside her. She was very tight. It almost seemed like she was a young virgin and not a 35 year old woman. I kept working my fingers, stretching her a little as she continued to moan. 

Second attempt and I was in. She let out a short scream. This was probably the first time something so big and thick had been there. Her body took some time to adjust to me. I pulled out slowly and pushed in again, a couple of more times, until her painful screams turned into happy moans. 

She was ready. I fucked her from behind, feeling her ass slap on my thighs. We were loud and anyone from the adjacent rooms would have been able to hear us if they were awake at this hour. 

"Thap, Ah, Thap, Aah, Thap, Aaahhh," I went in deeper with each stroke and her moans grew louder. 

I was ready to cum. I pulled out and turned her over to face me. I asked her where she wanted it. She signaled to her boobs. I leaned ahead and without any more touching, I came. I shivered and trembled as I covered her boobs and stomach with my white glistening cum. She held my balls and helped squeeze everything out, I looked down, she smiled. 

I stood up and pulled her up and made her sit on her knees. She cleaned my dick using her mouth while my cum dripped down her breasts and on the floor. She was in a complete mess. 

12