The Famous Love Hotel of Shimla Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not clean anything," I warned her. 

I did not lose my erection, if anything it made me harder. She looked up at me with my dick in her mouth. 

"Please have some mercy, isn't this enough?" she pleaded.

"This is not even close, the debt is 10 lakhs, I will decide what this is worth when I am done with you," I was ready for round 2.

I lifted her petite body and threw her on the bed again. She let out a laugh. I saw from the corner of my eyes and Mr. Shah had his pants down and was stroking himself. 

I spread her legs apart and bought my 8 incher monster between them. I let it rest on her pussy and teased her a little. The length was such that it almost reached her belly button. I lifted it and smacked her pussy with it. She moaned and spread her legs even more. It was too much for her to take. I took some mercy on her and pushed in.

I leaned on her and started kissing her face again as I fucked her. I increased my pace and pushed deeper and stronger with every stroke. Her pussy was so wet that I did not need any more lube. 

I then got up with her and held her in my hands. She weighed no more than 50 Kgs and I was able to lift her up easily. My dick remained buried inside her. She laughed and screamed at this new position. 

She was in the air and supported only by my dick. I lifted her and let her go, making her bounce on my dick. I dug deeper and deeper into her. My dick was reaching depths that I have never experienced before. This sensation of the insides of her vagina was very new to me. 

I turned around to look at the mirror again. Oh what a beautiful sight it was. I clicked another picture.

 

Mrs. Shah held onto my shoulders for support as I grabbed her by her bubble butt and made her bounce on my dick. She looked at her husband sitting on the chair and stroking himself. 

I invited him to join us. While her light frame made it easy to lift her, she needed some support in this position if I was to continue fucking her. Mr. Shah came close to us and stood cluelessly. His wife, still stuck to my body, reached out her hands and rested her elbows on his shoulders. She leaned back on him and helped distribute some of her weight. I provided additional support by holding her up with her boobs. 

"Aaahhhh," I grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples.

She held on to me by wrapping her legs around my back. I fucked her as she remained suspended in the air with the help of her husband. She was reaching her limits. 

I brought her down and threw her onto the bed again. I had already cum once and I could go on for hours now. I let her stay on the edge of the bed as I stood on the floor and held her legs with both my hands. I fucked her like a possessed person. It was getting too much for her. She tried to control her moans and grabbed anything within her reach for support.

Eventually, Mr. Shah moved to the bed to hold her hand. 

I did not slow down. 

"Aaahhhhh, Aahhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaaahhhhhh," Finally, Mrs. Shah came with a bang. 

Her body trembled and her legs stiffened. I did not pull out just yet. Waves after waves of ecstasy crashed through her making her jerk uncontrollably.

I felt her pussy stiffen around my dick as she came. It triggered me and sent me flying.

I pulled out and my cum started dripping from her red opening. I picked some and smeared it all over her vagina and thighs.

My mind was numb.

I was covered in sweat. Mrs. Shah was covered in my cum. 

I lay next to her. 

"Does this complete our debt?" she murmured after a few moments. 

"This would complete maybe 2 - 3 lakhs. You still need to pay the rest, we need to do it a few more times," I spoke between gasps of breath. 

12