All Comments on 'The Fantastic Hotel'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 3 years ago

You had me caught halfway through the first paragraph.

Cocooned me within a quarter of a page.

And sucked out all 'Read Before' along with those too soon ending words.

Words!

Marvelous Words!

A Vocabulary of Grandeur!

I'm sorry, all who contributed to my list of favorite stories, there's a new No.1

I bow my head before a Master of the Quill.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 3 years ago

That was delightfully weird -- surprisingly erotic considering the way the characters are described. The prose is excellent.

But don't you have to add a disclaimer, to avoid the Site's content restrictions: No real arthropods were used in the making of this story?

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 3 years ago

Aesop himself couldn't have done it better.

Silverslacker70Silverslacker70over 3 years ago
lovely

A bold and ambitious piece of writing which comes off, and gives us a stir on the way. Be delighted if you would try mine at

https://literotica.com/s/a-scene-from-rumpleton-manor

roxymovesroxymovesover 3 years ago

This is worlds outside anything I typically read, and I loved it. So creative and well written.

holliday1960holliday1960over 3 years ago
Finally! A Tale to be Envied...

This is the most uniquely written piece of erotica I've EVER had the pleasure of reading. Sorry, I'm late to the ball, but THIS was well worth reading, every word. I agree with the wisdom of others. (Captivating, immersing, and most importantly, you put erotica back into literature.) This is what most writers aspire to achieve. Congratulations, EB... you have arrived.

MountainMiscellanistMountainMiscellanistover 3 years ago

I loved this one. Inventive witty and erotic.

Brilliant!

Thank you.

Brutal_OneBrutal_Oneover 3 years ago
A great recommendation from a very dear mutual friend

EB, totally engaging and erotic story. I loved all the little details, each in their own way adding to the cleverly narrated story.

It’s always perfect to take time to find and read something that is well worth your time.

Brutal One

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

Thanks for taking a chance, on something new to the dance of pretty words that build an erotic trance. And that's what you did here, my friend. You used your words to paint a tale that walks in two worlds — the physical world of arthropods, and the implied world humans. I applaud the creativity. I admire the technical execution. I also enjoyed the rythem of the words. It's very rare to be able to use the word "unique" when commenting on a story here — but I can use it on this one. You're truly soaring higher in this 'writing thing' EB — I happy for you. (PS: The moose liked it too ;)

ThefirefliesThefirefliesover 3 years ago

What a brave and adventurous Ms Moth. And our Mr Spider, what species is he? One avoiding the females of his own kind, lest he become a post-coital meal? By the way, adding to the amusement of this tale, I scrolled down and to the right of the comments there is a link to ‘Report a Bug’. Of course there are no bugs to report, though Mr Spider may want to make sure he stays away from Ms Wasp, who may be a known predator of his kind!

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, the wasp! He was wise to pass her by, however elegant she looked.

There are other denizens of this hotel, coming soon.

LilyWatersLilyWatersalmost 3 years ago

So creative, so witty, so much fun. This story features the only spider I have ever liked.

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

This certainly ... bugged me. It has me thinking about not using any more wasp spray on those critters darting around my head as I leave my front porch. It was an intriguing concept of spider and moth sex; a really odd combination, I would think.

Your prose is excellent, alluring in its sensuality, and captivating as the spider's evening unfolds.

Thank you for the recommendations on your works - I've enjoyed the Rope and Veil as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES