The Fantasy

Story Info
Something for a woman who thinks she wants to be raped.
2.7k words
3.77
17.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers

Couldn't even factor the percentage of women I've been with who all have the same fantasy.

Being raped.

Some fantasy.

You and I have discussed this ... I don't know how many times and each time we, or I, have reached the same conclusion; it can't be done. At least not realistically ... you know, like an actual ... rape. My thing is, it just doesn't penetrate my mind; the idea of rape, or rather, your idea of rape. My idea of rape has nothing to do with sex, where as your fantasy and all the other lovers I've had this conversation with, it always has a sexual component. That is the component ... or nexus of your desire ... but you're wrong

My mind just won't go there ...

----

We've always loved the better hotels when we travel, even though we both agreed spending $400 or $500 a night for a room we only slept and fucked in was kind of silly, we did enjoy all the other amenities that places like this had to offer.

I had arranged a meeting with a collector for 11:00 this morning and you decided some shopping was in order; a polite way of saying my hobby bored the shit out of you ... which is fine, since I don't care much for standing around in a store watching you buy another Fendi purse.

Can't really spend 24 hours a day with each other without homicide charges eventually being part of our relationship, right?

"Meet back in the room about 1:30," I say, "have a late lunch?"

"You didn't wink when you said lunch," you tease, "so I assume you mean food instead of me, right?"

"Yeah, food ... first."

"Uh huh, ... see 'ya."

----

When you opened the door to our suite, you hear noises from the bedroom that you think is me ... but ... it is not. You come through the door, ready to throw the bags from your shopping excursion onto the bed when you stop dead and are as surprised to see two strange men in our room as they are to see you. One is bent over the dresser, digging through our things and the other is trying to open the little safe they provide to guests like ourselves. You all three stand there looking at each other with your mouths open for that moment when reality isn't reality.

"Shit, grab her!"

You are stunned into silence with a scream you know you were producing but that was not making its way out of your body. The guy closest to you heads you off as you turn to run and he tackles you to the floor and 200 pounds of man lands on you, fighting to get his hands over your mouth, knowing you will eventually find your voice.

"Fuck, fuck! ... you asshole, you said they were gone!"

"Shut up! ... shut the fuck up and help me here," a whisper/yell, "what the fuck are we gonna do?"

"Fuck, I don't know ... hit her or something."

"What? What the fuck good is that gonna do?"

"Well what are we gonna do with her ... she's seen us ... what're we gonna do?"

"I don't fucking know ... maybe we'll ... I don't know ... shit ... we gotta do something."

You always think you know what you're going to do if something like this happens to you. The problem is, you never really believe it will ... but it does ... and this is happening ... right now. You always pictured yourself putting up an epic struggle and conquering the bad guy but as this moment of reality sets in ... you simply can't think.

You start to squirm under the overpowering force of this man on top of you, straddling you, pinning you roughly to the floor ... holding you against your will. You finally try to scream under his huge hand covering your mouth but it's hard to get a full breath, to fill your lungs to even try ... to try anything to make this not be real. You finally gather a high-pitched whine and try to get it out, shaking your head, your body starting to thrash ... finally gathering some effort to stop this ...

... and he hits you.

... he hits you hard.

He slaps the side of your head only because his hand was covering your face and he had no access to your delicate features. Bloodying your nose or splitting your lips open is a possibility you now realize might happen ... maybe something worse.

"Shut the fuck up! ... stop moving or I'll kill you, 'ya little cunt!"

Oh god, this can't be happening. You can hardly breath from the panic and his weight on you. You feel tears streaming down your face, your crying is coming from an uncontrollable place and your body is wracked with spasms of terror and your throat is closing off from the suffocating hold he has on you.

"What are we gonna do? ... should we just run? put her in the closet and just run, that's what we should do." This was the 'other' one, the one you can't see.

"I don't know, I don't know ... let me think ... just ... shut up for a minute ... here, grab her legs ... put her on the bed."

"Now, you!" ... he moves close to your face, "shut the fuck up and no more noise ... where is the guy? where is your husband?"

How can you answer him with his hand on your mouth? You just shake your head back and forth furiously trying to say you don't know.

You feel him lift his body off you but his hand still has a firm hold over your mouth and you feel the 'other' guy grab both of your ankles and roughly start pulling you across the carpet, pulling your dress up your body ... almost off you ... exposing you. The big guy follows, grabbing one of your arms by the wrist, he violently jerks you into the air as the 'other' guy lifts your legs and they throw you roughly onto the bed.

"Get me a towel or a shirt or something." the big guy with his hand still covering your mouth.

"What?"

"A fucking ... something to shut this bitch up ... for her mouth ... a gag you dumb fucker!"

"Alright, alright ... jeezes ... what an asshole."

As the 'other' guy is digging around, somewhere unseen, the big guy is sitting calmly next to you and you can see him thinking, his eyes darting around the room, seemingly wondering how the hell this could be happening; it's not supposed to be this complicated. He looks down at you, looks up and then looks back down at your mostly naked body from your clothing being shoved up by being dragged across the floor ... and you see recognition come into his face. He kind of smiles ... but it is not a nice smile and his gaze is now taking you in.

He's scanning your body with his eyes and as you instinctively bring your arms up in a protective gesture, his free hand reaches out and grabs one your breasts, thinly covered in innocent lace meant for only your husband to see. It is not a nice touch ... it is rough ... he squeezes you and you are hit with a tidal wave of emotion as you realize what he is thinking and what could happen to you with very little effort. You reach for his hand and he slaps it away and grabs your breast even harder.

"Hey ... get in here! ... do you have something? ... bring some towels ... those big ones they always give these rich assholes."

The 'other' guy comes in and dumps several towels on the bed as the big guy pulls a folding knife out of his pocket that he opens with just a flick of his wrist and you suddenly want to pee. You squirm and your eyes are about to pop out of your head when he kinda slumps and laughs at you ... looking right into your eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna cut you ... most likely ... just be still."

"Cut some strips." he tosses the knife on the bed.

"What?"

"Strips, cut some strips from those towels ... like ropes, ya know? ... something to tie her with."

"Then are we leaving? ... want me to look for more stuff?"

"No, I have a better idea."

"Yeah? ... what?"

"We're gonna fuck her."

You close your eyes tight and you can feel every inch of your skin starting to heat up and flush as sheer panic returns anew and you are simply so frightened you don't have any resolve to even begin to fight this ... to prevent this ... how could you stop this. You try to talk under his hand ... "please, please ... ". You open your eyes and look at him. He looks down at you and you hear a tearing sound as the 'other' guy is preparing the strips that you now know will be used on you. He leans over you and he uses his free hand once again ... this time it finds its way between your legs. You instinctively clamp your knees together quickly and just as quickly he slaps your bare leg with his huge hand ... very hard ... very loud ... very painful. He grabs at your panties ... you resist ... he slaps you again ... harder on the top of your thigh ... even more painful and then immediately moves his hand back to your crotch ... he pushes your now subdued leg to the side and his hand dives under the front of your panties and he is rough with you ... his fingers are probing for your opening ... digging to find your hole.

You don't even recognize what is happening anymore. The guy has released his hand from your mouth and has flipped you over onto your stomach like a rag doll and has a strip of the newly torn cloth over your mouth and he is wrapping it around the back of your head. You again get a surge of panic and try to resist. He grabs a handful of your hair and pushes your face roughly into the soft down comforter covering the mattress and you are afraid you might suffocate as he holds you there. You feel hair tearing from your scalp and in a flash, you feel the stinging rebuke on your bottom as he hauls off and slaps you with 200 pounds of force behind his hand as it lands squarely on the fleshiest part of your ass, barely covered by your expensive silk panties that were meant for only your husband to enjoy.

"Lay still, you little fuck!"

You do ... you lay still ... and you cry ... you know you are crying but there are no tears ... just hitching gulps of air trying to fill your lungs and your throat hurts so much.

----

Why does my throat hurt? ... what an odd thought ... why would that occur to me ... my ass and legs sting from being slapped and my head hurts ... it feels swollen from being hit ... when was that? ... did that just happen or was that hours ago ... it couldn't be hours ... it must be minutes ... did that really happen? ... oh god this can't be happening to me ...

I feel the 'other' man twist my arm behind my back and start to tie my wrist ... he is very rough ... he pulls the cloth together so tightly it burns my skin ... he grabs my other arm and I can't help it but I panic ... I have to move ... I have to stop this ... as I begin to struggle, I feel the huge hand come down on my body again as the big guy slaps my leg just below my ass so hard ... so very hard ...

The big guy has the strip around my head and he pulls the cloth tightly against my mouth ... in my mouth ... choking me ...pulling the corners of my mouth back painfully ... and I taste blood ... oh god ... I taste blood ... he quickly knots the strip behind my head and again ... he slaps me ...

I feel his large hands under me ... under my hips and my breasts and I am flipped over onto my back. I have no time to gather any sense of purpose as their hands are tearing at my clothes and ripping the dress from my body. A hand ... some hand ... grabs my bra and pulls it straight up from my body ... the straps tearing into my skin as the hand jerks ... and jerks harder ... lifting me off the bed ... now a hand on me ... a hand pushing my chest into the bed while the violent tugging and pulling goes on ... finally ripping the fabric and scraping the last tattered strings of my bra across my body and I can feel the small cuts it is making in my skin.

Hands pull my panties down my legs and I am so thankful that it is gentle ... thankful? ... thankful ... my god ... thankful ...

I realize my eyes are closed and my only thought is ... please don't make me open them. I feel hands all over me, squeezing my breasts and roughly digging into my vagina. My legs are being pulled wide apart and I can feel someone ... I think it's the big one ... I'm sure it's the big one ... I will not look ... yes ... him ... god the weight ... he is so heavy and he is grunting and I can feel his clothes on me ... his rough jeans on the inside of my legs and he is moving up me ... oh my god ... I am going to be raped ... oh my god ... no ... I smell his sweat ... I am being raped ... I am ... this isn't happening ... this isn't ...

... and I feel his cock stab into me.

He is tearing my flesh ... I am sure he is tearing me ... oh god ... his hands are pulling my pussy lips apart ... opening my hole ... so rough ... it hurts ... he is pushing into me so hard ... oh god this is ... this hurts ... his noises are so loud in my ears ... his breath is hot on my skin ... his wet mouth is biting my neck ... he is humping me ... humping me ... his sweat ... he is bruising my breasts ... pulling at them ... is he? ... someone is pinching them ... twisting ... pulling at my breasts ... they want to hurt me... they want me to hurt ... oh god ... his noises are so loud ... louder ... he pushes deep inside of me and holds himself there ... I know he is coming inside of me ... his seed is hot and it is filling me ... he finishes ... he moans ... he pushes inside me some more ... it burns ... he moans again ... he has spent his cum inside of my delicate body ... he has dirtied me in a way I didn't know was possible ... he has ...

I throw up.

----

You were a total fucking mess when I stepped out of the closet. I cleaned up your puke and very lovingly gave you a sponge bath in the bed. You were completely out. I spent 30 or 40 minutes caressing your body with soft towels and warm soapy water, rolling you over and tending to the small cuts and bruises you had received. I moved you to the cleaner side of the bed and covered you with just a sheet.

I left you to sleep and I went into the other room to have a drink.

When you awoke and stumbled into the main room you took in the scene with complete confusion. There I was, in a big overstuffed chair, enjoying a glass of single malt and my two 'friends" were on the couch, enjoying a drink with me.

ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers