The Fantasy List

Story Info
A military wife fulfills her mans dream pre-deployment.
5.1k words
4.11
10.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
216 Followers

Feedback is appreciated. Follows, ratings, and favorites always encouraged.

---

## It's His Third Deployment

And his most dangerous.

Cheryl sits in the car with Brandan as they drive north along the coast of San Diego on their way back from a picnic at balboa park. There's a pause in their conversation after he starts talking about the work up and training. She puts her thick red hair behind both of her ears at the same time.

It's a tell Brandan is familiar with, and she knows it. He leans a heavy arm on the steering wheel while he wraps he moves his hand across her shoulders. Cheryl feels comfort in his touch and cherishes it as her worry builds.

"It's a lot of field exercises, isn't it?" he says.

"Yeah. A lot more than you've done before," Cheryl says.

"You're right. It's a different type of deployment this time around. Not just a booze cruise on an MEU to Thailand or Malaysia. Lebanon is all boots on the ground."

Cheryl cannot help the news articles surface to the top of her mind. How tensions brought them into a war on several fronts in deserts and towns she's never heard of. How intensive some of the assaults on these terrorist and insurgent groups are. But, not wanting to worry her husband more than he's hiding, she starts to feel her resolve return to her with his caress on her neck.

"You're right, it is a bit different. You'll be gone a lot before you leave."

Brandan silently nods as the sun kisses both of them through a bend around the highway.

"Don't worry hon. We'll have a lot of quality time in between. I'll make sure of it," he says.

She feels comforted by his words. But with all military wives, she worries about her Marine coming home safely. She's worried before when he was on a giant aircraft carrier at sea bouncing from port to port, but not at this level. This feels different and a lot worse.

She can't even begin to imagine what kind of worry that her sweet and kind husband hides. For as built of a warrior that he is, behind that steel-plated body of abs and muscle, she knows he shares her worry and knows the danger. He's just as much of a softy as he was when they met in high school no matter how hard and hot he looks in his BDUs.

She's determined to give him confidence before his send off.

To help motivate him to come home.

"How about we make that time *extra* quality when you're around? Especially when you come back from field exercises? Give you some motivation and something to look forward to coming home to, eh?"

Cheryl see's Brendan's inquisitive smirk appear as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"What do you mean by 'extra'?" he says with a tone of playfulness.

Cherly starts to smile and her energy can't be hidden. She leans over and wraps her hands around his chest and back, bringing her lips close to his ear.

"You know how we talk dirty to each other while you're inside of me? When we say nasty things about our fantasies?" she whispers.

With her lips near his perfect jaw, Cheryl can feel his big grin slide across his face.

"Oh yes," he breathes out.

He runs his fingers along Cheryl's arms and she feels the goosebumps rise.

She feels a thrill stir in her. An excitement that awakens her motivation to see her husband come home. And it turns her on more than anything she's felt in a long time.

"How about we do our own little training exercises? Condition you, so to speak, to come running home to me," she says.

"I like the sound of that. What do you have in mind, my juicy peach hip?"

The sound of him calling her little pet names makes Cheryl wiggle her tight body in her seat.

"I have a list," she whispers.

"You mean a bucket list?" he asks.

"No," she whispers into his ear with all the sexual tension in her body. "Lets call it a 'fuck-it' list."

And as she begins to whisper some of her ideas, she reaches into his pants and caresses his hard cock all the way home.

She continues to tell him as he carries her by her peach hip into their home.

And while he fucks her wildly in bed.

---

## She Waits in the Kitchen

Brandan was gone for a three day exercise, and she decided to give him something simple to start.

As she hears the door jingling with his keys, she feels her body jingling with excitement as she gets in position.

"Hey honey, I'm Ho--," he says as he rounds into the kitchen, but Cheryl just hears him drop his bag down onto the floor.

She has one of her legs, both in nude stockings, up on the counter, straight and parallel. They're connected to a set of blue garters and nothing else, leaving her nimble hard breasts hanging down just right. In her ass is a beautiful stainless steel plug with a blue diamond on the end of it. Her hair is down and she smiles at him, looking over her shoulder.

She giggles at the look on his face.

"First for your fuck-it list," she says as she reaches back to the plug.

As she teases it out, Cheryl feels how wet she is from touching herself for the last thirty minutes, making sure that her pussy is wet enough to lube him for what's about to come. She moans as it stretches her ass, making her wide enough to fit him.

It comes out and it makes her body shutter.

"Now, come and fuck my pussy and get your cock nice and wet. Then fuck my ass and cum in me. Treat me like a whore," she says.

Brandan is out of his clothes and down to his boots before he crosses the kitchen floor.

She feels him grab her around the neck, smiling like a salacious slut as he does, while his other hand guides his cock right into her pussy.

He slides in effortlessly with how hard he is and how wet being choked makes her. Another hand comes to her hair, grabbing the back of her head, as he begins to thrust slowly, then building faster momentum in his excitement.

As she moans, she likes the idea of letting herself go, letting her feel pleasure and be a slut for him. It translates into more dirty talk, more moaning, and an intensity that rises with every thrust hitting her pleasure zones inside.

"I'm so wet for you. I want to make your cock slide easily into my ass," she says.

It makes him fuck even harder, now grabing her by the elbows. His hips slap into her ass, and she starts to scream in pleasure as his balls hit her clit with every thrust.

She looks back into his eyes and licks her lips, then puts a finger into her mouth, simulating sucking his cock.

"Go ahead, work your cock into my ass honey. I want it," she says.

"You got it my little candy slut," he says as he takes a fist full of her hair.

And then, she feels the satisfying stretch as he guides the head of his cock into her ass. She puts her hand over her mouth, biting on her fingers and stifling a scream, as he passes to his thickest point.

"Oh my god your cock is so big," she lets out.

But he grabs her hair and makes her arch her back, now taking another hand to reach to her tits and squeeze as he slips his shaft all the way inside of her.

It makes her body shake.

She starts to stroke herself with her other hand while Brandan starts to work himself in her ass, moaning out pleasurable sounds as he begins to quickly pick up pace.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum in your ass so fast!" he says.

She begins to back into him, making him go faster, sliding her ass up and down on his cock to make him fuck her faster.

He takes her cue and begins to fuck her as he starts to cum.

"Cum in my ass. I'm such a whore," she says.

The dirty talk tips him over the edge as he tightens his muscles. It makes Cheryl stroke herself incredibly fast, making her entire body, both ass and pussy, tighten to squeeze every ounce of cum out of him that's been built up for several days. As the warmth spreads inside of her, she orgasms along with him.

In their throws of sweat and heavy breathing, their mouths come together as she's still leaned over the counter. She kisses him deeply, moaning vibrations into his lips.

"Welcome home devil dog," she says.

They both smile and laugh at being together again.

---

## They Wait in The Bedroom

Cheryl can't help but to lick her lips at her close friend Miriah laying on the bed next to her. She's attended several of their weekend barbecues and often joked with her about how hot Brandan is. She even caught them flirting a few times, and she never really minded. Who could resist the firecracker eyes and bombshell body shed flaunt in the jacuzzi, now splayed out on their fresh sheets. Cheryl knew that Miriah wouldn't bat an eye at her request. Which makes her more turned on how she made sure to wear lingerie without being prompted.

Miriah is flushed red with passion as Cheryl goes into detail about what Brandan and her did in the kitchen. As she recounts being fucked in the ass like a whore, Miriah props herself up on the pillows and comes closer to her.

She smells like lilac and honey.

"Mind if I start touching myself? Just hearing this is turning me on so much," she says.

"Go ahead. I'm sure if we get started without him, he won't mind hearing us as he comes in," Cheryl says.

"How long has he been in the field this time?" she asks, reaching her hands down into the red sheer panties and rotating her flingers slowly around her clit.

"A week. He'll be backed up and very horny when he comes in."

"I wonder who he'll choose to cum in," Miriah says with an innocent tone.

It makes both of them giggle and laugh in their excitement.

At that, Cheryl climbs on top of Miriah and begins to kiss her. Their tongues intertwine as Miriah spreads her legs out. Cheryl helps her friend out by running her fingers over her labia, giving her goosebumps as they warm themselves up. Miriah returns the favor and also runs her fingers along Cheryl's pussy. She feels open and wet immediately.

No sooner than their moans start escaping their mouths do they hear the door downstairs open.

"Honey, I'm home!" says Brandan.

They both stop and look at each other. Cheryl feels an idea, a way to present themselves, that will give him the rise and quick cum that she wants.

"Quick. Get in the sixty-nine position. You're on top," she says, scooting over and laying her head at the edge of the bed. Miriah follows and positions her pussy right over Cheryl, spreading her legs and angling her hips so that her pussy is just above her chin. They're angled right at the door.

As Cheryl hears Brandon ascend the stairs, she feels Miriah move her panties to the side, stick her fingers in, and begin to eat her out.

Cheryl feels her adrenaline and pleasure jump into her body as the door creaks open. She cannot help but let a moan escape as Miriah licks right down her clit in just the right way.

Looking at her husband upside down, she smiles at him.

And he drops his pack and his clothes faster than she can say:

"Come and fuck it. She's all yours."

"Hi Brandan," says Miriah looking back and shaking her ass. She giggles as she does.

She sees that Brandan is so turned on he's unable to form words, especially since all of the blood rushing into his cock makes him so hard he's pulsing.

Cheryl opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out, letting moans escape as Miriah continues to eat her out.

"Fuck my mouth honey. Let me get you nice and wet with my throat before you fuck her."

He obliges without another word.

Angling himself down, she opens her throat and takes her husband's cock all the way down. Miriah begins fucking her pussy with her fingers, making her moan almost through reflex. It sends vibrations into his cock, making him thrust harder and harder.

As he withdraws, she lets out a moan of satisfaction. Then, she reaches up to his cock and guides him into Miriah.

"Fuck her nice and hard for me while I suck and lick your balls," she says.

Brandan moans with such ecstasy as soon as he goes inside of Miriah. Just the close up sight of his cock going into her makes Cheryl almost cum immediately. She rocks her hips into Miriah, now feeling the vibrations from her on her own pussy. Cheryl reaches her tongue up to lick Brandan's balls as he thrusts inside of Miriah.

Every time her tongue taste his balls, Brandan lets out another moan and fucks Miriah harder.

As Brandan fucks Miriah harder, she moans harder into Cheryl.

And it makes Cheryl press her mouth into his balls even more.

Around they go, their energy, their thrusting, and their moaning, all building on each other.

Cherly can tell that Brandan is close, so she eggs him on.

"Cum inside of her honey. Then I'll lick your cum off your cock and lap her up too."

Her dirty talking does the trick, and Brandon tenses his entire body and shouts out a moan as he pulses his cum right into her.

*I was right, he was backed up a lot,* she thinks as he withdraws his cock.

Cum drips down into her mouth immediately, and she tastes both of them as it drips onto her tongue. It makes her arch her back as she does, but is immediately filled with Brandan cock.

She's filled with a sense of longing for her husband, a sense of home, as she tastes his happiness wet with his fantasies being fulfilled. As she continues to lick him, more drips down onto his cock and her chin, mixing with the luscious concoction of them both.

He comes out of her mouth then puts two hands under her head, pushing Cheryl's mouth right onto Miriah wet and cum filled pussy. She licks it up, returning the favor to Miriah and allowing her a turn to orgasm after licking up the creampie.

It's the most cum she's tasted from him that she can recall since they got married.

And mentally, she checks off another item on their fuck-it list.

---

## Cherly is on a Business Trip

And she won't be home when he returns.

She's sitting in the bar of the hotel in Denver after a long day of meetings. She's made sure to be three drinks in, knowing that a dry martini makes her horny. With no panties on under her black work skirt, she feels naughty in both attire and her little present she left for her husband when he got home.

And she was explicit about making sure he takes pictures.

When the first text message with the photo comes in from Brandan, she downs the last of the gin and leans over the bar, looking closely.

"No way," Brandan says.

The photo that follows is a note, carefully done in her best penmanship, with red letters on fine white paper. She enjoys reading it again, even though she read it a dozen times before she left.

*I'm so sorry I can't be here for you when you get back from the field. So, to help me out while I'm away, feel free to use our new intimate friend, Miriah, upstairs in the bedroom. Do anything you want to her. Just make sure you share the photos and videos with me. Love you honey, and enjoy the next item on your fuck-it list.*

She twists her hair around her finger and bites her lip, thinking about how Miriah might situate herself in their room.

"Yes way," she texts back. "Send me lots of photos and videos. I want to touch myself while I watch both of you."

"You're the greatest wife ever," he texts back.

Seeing that makes her heart flutter. And her chest starts to pound as Brandan starts to express his thanks not just through texts, but through photos.

---

#### The First Photo

Brandan sends a photo of a pile of his military clothes and boots on the floor of their entryway. And front and center is his giant cock, erect, and at full attention. His calloused hand is at the base, squeezing it and making it look as veiny as possible. Exactly what Cherly likes to see. She's half tempted to touch herself right in the empty hotel bar, but she waits.

#### The Second Photo

Miriah did an excellent job presenting herself. She's kneeling and tied herself up by a chain in the corner of their room. Fashioning a red caged body harness across her firm body, her high heels are seen in the frame, clearly not meant for standing, but just to look as sexy as possible. There's a smile that says a thousand words and wants only one thing inside of it. Around her neck is another little note that she added.

*Do whatever you want to me.*

Cherly feels her toes curl in her shoes. Her knees come together as her body squeezes itself, allowing the adrenaline to flow all around her body.

#### The Third Photo

Miriah is looking up into the camera. The tip of Brandons cock is just on the lips of her mouth. Red lipstick is on his cock and her tongue is wet and wrapped around the side of his shaft. Her eyeliner is already running, clearly as a product of Brandon face fucking her. Cheryl feels her toes curl with pleasure at seeing the result of him using her mouth.

She can no longer control herself, looking around in the empty bar and sneaking her hand under her skirt to herself. She strokes herself very gently, ensuring not to give herself away. Her imagination runs wild with what might be happening at that very moment a thousand miles away. Knowing that Brandan is playing with Miriah, right then and there, makes her begin to touch herself harder and faster.

#### The Fourth Photo

Miriah's face is covered in cum. Glazed all over her mouth and across her cheeks, she looks like a used whore and a perfect thumbnail for a porn shoot. Her mouth is open, eyes right at the camera, with cum dripping down her tongue. The image makes Cheryl gasp, putting her hand over her mouth that she was using to touch herself. The scent of her femininity combines with her pheromones in her own body and makes her want to get herself off.

She slams the rest of her drink and skirts off to her room as fast as she can. As she swipes her hotel key into her room, she gets another photo.

#### The Fifth Photo

Brandon is behind her, fucking her doggy style in the mirror. She can see him holding the phone, muscles bulging from his cut abdomen and shaped arms. His other hand is tucked into the hip of Miriah's hip.

Her mouth is open, an expression of surprise and pleasure in her face, all dripping with cum as he continues to fuck her. Her hands grip the side of the bed, tensing from how big his cock must be inside of her.

Cheryl doesn't bother going to bed. She slides down the door, opens her legs, and begins to touch herself looking at the photos. Her pussy is so wet that she hears the sound of her smoothness rhythmically as she strokes herself, getting close to cumming.

#### He Calls With FaceTime

"Hi Babe," Brandan says into the camera. He's already sweaty and breathing hard.

"Having fun?" asks Cheryl, smiling so wide she can barely speak.

"How about I show you?" he says.

He turns the camera down, showing his cock inside of Cheryl. He starts to thrust, seeing cum sting out onto his shaft as he comes in and out of her. He pans the camera up across her gyrating tits and messy face. She's moaning loudly, gripping the sheets, and tightening herself as she starts to orgasm.

"Your little gift you gave me is so nice. What a nice welcome home present," says Brandon.

Cheryl feels the appreciation from her husband caress her mind and body as much as she's doing to her pussy. He starts to fuck her faster, getting Miriah to cum. It makes Cheryl cum at the same time, living vicariously through Miriah as she's used up like a little sex toy.

And she feel the mental 'check' on her fuck-it list for Brandan complete itself. She starts fingering herself for round two as he makes Miriah turn over.

---

## The Handcuffs Are Ready

Cheryl sits with Miriah and another one of her friends, Liana, in the living room with champagne flutes in their hands and a variety of bondage equipment on the coffee table. She opens another bottle and pours the sparkling liquid into their glasses as Liana starts in about another yoga story from teaching. The little bouncy brunette teaches Miriah in private yoga sessions and is very open minded. So open minded that they don't mind being scantily clad in different styles of lingerie as they sit about the room. Since Brandons release from his training exercise is being delayed, they decided to take photos of each other trying on different outfits and doing a fashion show. As Cheryl sets the bottle down and sips her own drink, she scrolls through all of the photos that she took of all three of them.

Delimity
Delimity
216 Followers
12