The Fantasy List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should I send him first?" asks Cheryl.

"I think you should start with the handcuffs," says Liana.

"Might as well start with the ball gag, right? "I mean, he's never worn one before. You think he'll be okay with it?" asks Miriah.

"Oh yes," says Cheryl. She knows that this type of situation is *very* high on the fuck-it list for him, so he'll know immediately if she sends it. In fact, it's one of the very few things left on their list. Being one of the last field exercises before his deployment, she starts to worry and become sad that their list is coming to an end.

*not an end,* she thinks, *a hopeful reminder for what to return home for.*

She puts her phone close to the black breathable ball gag on the table and sends him the photo.

He responds with an emoji, and before he can type anything, she sends him photo after photo of them during their lingerie shoot.

"Cum home quickly," she texts him. She giggles at seeing all of the emojis from him.

And she knows he'll be racing home.

---

## He Smiles With The Ball Gag In His Mouth

Brandan is secured to one of the kitchen chairs. The red rope around his chest makes his muscles flex in his shoulders. The handcuffs are a nice addition to his arms behind the chair. Saliva is already coming out of the ball gag as he watches all of them bind him to the chair. Miriah and Liana use pink rope to bind his legs to the chair, making sure that he has no way to move himself. Seeing Brandan bound like this and never breaking eye contact with her turns Cheryl on. She's wet with anticipation as they complete their bounds and stand back, marveling at his naked body and rock hard cock.

Cheryl gets out her phone and sets a timer for two minutes on repeat.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" she asks the two other ladies.

"Me," says Liana stepping forward in her plunged lace black bodysuit and sheer stockings. "I want to fuck his cock and see what he's like. I think I can get him to cum first."

She wastes no time in mounting him on the chair as Cheryl starts the timer.

Liana's fit body flexes as she arches her back to angle herself right onto Brandans cock. He moans, tipping back his head in pleasure, as Liana slides down on him all the way. She starts to rock her hips into him hard immediately, knowing that the competition is on. She grabs him by the shoulders, using him as leverage as she fucks him in the chair as hard as she can. She tosses her hair and moans, licking him across the face.

"Cum for me. I want to feel it in my pussy. Please daddy," she says.

Cheryl is already touching herself as she watches, coming close to orgasming herself. But before she can barely begin, the timer goes off.

Liana gives an exasperated moan as she dismounts Brandan, who is now breathing and sweating hard with effort.

"Damnit, I was sure after two weeks he'd be backed up and ready to cum right away," Liana says.

She goes up to Miriah, slapping hands with her in a high five, tapping her in as the next to ride him.

Cheryl resets the timer to two minus as Miriah mounts him with her hands around his face.

"I know how to fuck you just how you like. I'm going to make you cum in the first round," she says, licking over the ball gag on his mouth.

Her approach is to go deep and slow, squeezing her legs and pussy together over him. Brandan starts to shake, moaning loudly out of his ball gag. He pulls at his restraints as she slides up and down on him, driving him crazy, as he makes her feel every inch of her.

Cheryl makes herself cum watching, loving the fact that she's in the room this time to see him fuck Miriah. Cheryl doesn't hear the timer going off after two minutes, feeling like the time went by in an instant.

Brandan is sweating so much that he looks like he's going to burst out of his restraints. His holding of his orgasm, preventing himself from being forced, makes the pleasure come out all over his face. He breathes harder, moaning in a state of ecstasy and frustration.

And Cheryl has never been so ready to fuck her husband as hard as she can.

She mounts him, smelling his familiar scent and the sweat on his body.

"Okay, two minutes. See if he survives the first round," says Liana, starting the timer.

Cheryl feels a passion connect inside of her as she slides down on Brandan. The wetness of his cock from the last two pussies are still there, and it makes it easy for her to slip down over him. She kisses him, rubbing her lips against his around the ball gag, and grips his arms like she's massaging him. She reminds herself that these may be the last of times, but quickly reroutes her passion into hope. It translates into her body, rhythmically sliding over him and moaning out as sexy and loud into his ear as she can.

She leans back, allowing him to watch her rock her hips and have him look her over in the sparkle and fine bra set that glimmers under the kitchen light. They connect eyes, her mouth open, and then lets herself go wild on him. She lives in the moment, feeling nothing but pleasure at the adventure that she and her husband have set on for his welcome home from field exercises. Her worries are gone. Her passion is all that remains. And it translates directly into how she fucks him as he watches.

He cums just as the timer goes off.

And the two ladies allow him to finish inside of her.

"Fuck yes," says Miriah. "That was hot a fuck. But it looks like it's one point for Cheryl."

"Time for round two? I have to admit, sloppy seconds does get me really fucking hot," says Liana. She steps forward for her turn as Cheryl gets up, cupping her husband's face. She kisses him sweetly over the ball gag.

Cheryl steps over to the whiteboard on the wall and marks off a point for herself.

And a point for her orgasm.

She has her bet that her husband will tap out after round five, and she has several positions to use him in as a wager.

She has all the confidence in her husband for lasting a *very* long time as Liana fucks him like a whore to get him going.

And Cheryl looks upon her husband, smiling around the ball gag, having the time of his life.

One last check for the fuck-it list.

---

## Cherly Can't Sleep.

She sits up in bed in the middle of the night, listening to Brandon breathe next to her as he sleeps. His equipment, pack, uniform and everything he will need for his eight month deployment is all along the front wall of their room. She looks it over, smelling in both him and the material of the equipment.

She keeps breathing in, smelling it, wanting to remember everything about him and this moment.

Although she worries, she reminds herself of her duty as a wife to support the man she loves. To motivate him to want to fight, to return home to her. And, by the way he sleeps so soundly next to her, she's done her job.

She carefully slides open the nightstand drawer next to her side of the bed and fishes out a prepared piece of paper. Then, she walks over to one of his uniforms. The one he intends to wear in just a few hours.

She opens the breast pocket and places in a new fuck-it list.

One he can expect upon his return.

She goes back into bed and curls up next to him, spooning his large naked back, and sweetly kisses him. She exhales, knowing that she's motivated him as well as herself, for him to come home safe.

She falls asleep around him with the confidence that he will return home to her once again as he always has.

---

Thank you for reading my work. If there was something that you did not like, instead of giving a low rating, give me a comment instead and tell me why. If you're going to be harsh, at least try and be funny with it. Otherwise, please upvote this and be positive. Help me make a living out of this.

12