The Fantasy Palace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With oil all over my torso the hands at my legs start to slowly slide up my inner thighs applying oil to my legs too. They finally find their prize. They waste no more time by grabbing my hard member and sensitive package.

The oiled hands start slow stroking my cock from top to bottom. A very generous amount of oil allows the hand to travel over my hard dick effortlessly.

I am now completely naked, riding in the back of an SUV being savagely massaged by 3 strangers. Not one inch of my body was left untouched by my unknown pleasure givers. They explore and massage my face, scalp, ears, chest, stomach, legs, and, of course, give the most amazing hand job I have ever experienced.

The hands continue to stroke and play with my cock with a mixture of oil and precum. My body moves and contorts from the waves of pleasure. I also hear myself moan and cry out with sheer ecstasy.

I then thought of Calvin and Raquel having to drive through all of this. Was this awkward for them? Were they enjoying the show? Or, were Calvin and Raquel participating? We could have easily pulled over or arrived at the Palace.

I was getting closer and closer to climaxing, my nipples constantly bombarded, my cock being given more attention than when I masterbate, and the hands massaging my back having moved back to my scalp and face giving me a heightened sense of pure submission. I was building so very close to cumming. I was just about to yell out when...

Instantly, things change. The hands all stop their individual jobs and grip my body against the seat, holding me down. They hold me across my chest, and around my legs while also spreading them: stretching my groin muscle and further exposing my raging hard cock. The hands working my shaft slide down to the base of my cock and cradle my balls simultaneously. The two hands act as a cock ring keeping me stiff and rigid: my cock sticking straight up from my pelvis. My erection is as hard I have ever known, and held in place with the hands around my base.

A few seconds of silence. All I can hear is my panting breaths. I wonder what is about to happen. The anticipation is building. The very next touch or caress should cause my cum to shoot out everywhere. I hear what sounds like a garage door opening outside the car.

"We must be pulling into the Palace." I think to myself.

The car slows and I begin to get disappointed that I will not be able to finish with these magic hands. As I hear the sound of the garage door closing I break the silence. "So are we done?...", I asked.

Just as I said "done" a mouth takes in my cock all at once. I feel the back of my lover's throat and then a slow slide out. The lips wrap around my cock sucking it very hard from base to tip.

"Ohhhh mmmmm my god!! Holy shit, yesss"

The mouth repeats the same process and with all those hands still holding me in position I could not hold back any more. Up and down my cock. From the base to the tip. From deep throat to a suck on my tip.

"I'm gonna cum!! I'm gonna cummmm!!

The mouth stops half way up my shaft and twirls their tongue around the tip of my cook until I explode into the unknown mouth.

"Ahhh!Ahhhh!! Ahhhh!! Ohhhhh!! Yessssss!!"

The person on the other end of my cock struggles with the initial surge of spunk but swallows everything I give to it. I let out 4-5 massive splurges. The tongue continues to stimulate me and swallows every drop.

"MMMMmmmmmm" My gracious recipient lets out, giving me a good feeling that they enjoyed the moment too.

I gasp for breath. The mouth still works on my cock sucking me dry as I slowly begin to calm down from the orgasm. It slowly pulls away leaving one last puckering suck.

The hands release their tension and I feel only one remaining set resting on my legs. The hands of my lovely blowjob performer.

A hand slowly runs up the center of my body. A body brushes against me and the presence of a face inches from mine becomes known. Our lips connect as we begin a passionate kiss. A slight taste of my cum remains as we continue to kiss. She shoves her tongue into my mouth as the two of us get to know each other's mouths.

Once our kiss was complete, fingers began crawling up my face to my eye mask. Slowly peeling the cloth down from my eyelids I am greeted with the sexy smiling face of Raquel.

"Well, hello there." I say with a gasping smile.

We pause for a few moments looking at each other and planting small short kisses on one another.

"Hi. Sorry I hope you don't mind me joining in with your car ride experience, but I wanted to make sure you finished." Raquel says in a sexy slow whisper.

"Oh well thank you for your assistance. Why didn't you just keep driving around until I came? I probably would have only lasted a few more minutes."

"Alright you caught me. I was very surprised at how long you lasted, and your level of vocal enjoyment was turning me on and I was distracted by how good your cock looked. I was unable to resist, so I decided to finish you off." Raquel says while looking so hot and sexy I wanted to fuck her right there in the back seat.

I lean in again to try and kiss her, but the hands and arms return to lock me down against the seat. The grip is strong enough that I could not throw myself at her like I desperately want to. Raquel gives me a sexy smirk and then leans into my ear.

"Easy there big boy. As much as I'd love to climb on top of you right now there still is much more fun in store for you tonight. But don't worry, we will be able to finish what we started"

"So I will get to see the rest of you later then?" I say, sounding very intrigued.

"Definitely, I'm looking forward to exploring each other further," she says, giving my dick one last good squeeze. "But for now it's time to get you checked in." Raquel signals to the people behind me.

With that the mask covers my eyes again. The car doors all open at once, and the Navigator's suspension decompresses as all helping hands leave the car. I sit buckled in, naked, and recovering from a very intense orgasm. Then I realize I can move. I unbuckle and remove my blindfold to see an empty car in an empty garage.

My pants and my shirt lay folded on the floor beside me. There is a towel next to them to clean off the oil. I clean up and get my clothes back on, pulling my shirt down as I step out of the car. The garage was spotless, clearly it's only used for this one purpose. There is only one way to go.

As I walk towards the door into the house. It opens as I approach. A woman greets me, fully opening the door. A mature goddess if I ever saw one before. Just as good looking as Raquel but aged to perfection.

"Hello, Mr. X. My name is Tracy. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. If you would please follow me, I will escort you to your room for the evening."

"Hi Tracy, nice to meet you too. Lead the way."

12