The Far End of the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers

I started to think about possible replacements back home. There was Larry Washington from her climbing club. He was a good looking guy and he didn't have a bad knee. I hated him already. Then there was that asshole, Marty, that she worked with. He was an avid runner and she had mentioned talking about it with him. He had been encouraging her to train for a 5K or 10K race, or even a marathon. Yeah, probably a marathon fuck session, you asshole!

I was nearing the 100 yard buffer zone for the 'far end' portion of the beach and hadn't seen Lisa anywhere. There was a volleyball court down her but it was going unused at the moment. I looked into the water and studied each woman carefully but none of them were Lisa. Damn it, where in the hell was she?

Feeling I had no choice I headed for the rock outcropping planning to search in there for her. As I traversed the large expanse of sand I noticed there was what appeared to be a security guard near the spot where the rocks finally ended and created an opening for that part of the beach. He watched me all the way until I was just a few yards away from him.

"I'm sorry sir but no singles."

I just stood there taking several deep breaths, pondering my options. He didn't have a gun but he was young and strong and had a large police-like nightstick at his disposal. I had no doubt he could outrun me and probably beat me senseless with his club, and that was right about the moment I noticed the stun gun he was sporting. I decided to appeal to his sense of humanity.

"I think...I think my wife might be in there with another man."

The meaning behind the statement was clear, that I feared my wife was cheating on me and he was blocking the way. His stance shifted and his look softened, though he kept his hand on the stick and his eyes on me.

"Are you suggesting she was brought here forcibly, against her will?"

I wanted to say yes. I really, really did. But I knew it would be a lie and I had no idea what sort of resources they would expend only to find out I had lied, and I thought that would end up being even more embarrassing, and probably criminal in some way. Besides, if this was what she wanted, to be with another man who was more active, there wasn't much I could do to stop her.

"No, not against her will, no."

I could see the pity on his face and the sympathy in his voice. The meaning of my last two statements was clear and he had the decency to feel sorry for me.

"I'm sorry, sir, I really am. But if she's in there and wasn't forced there's really nothing I can do, and I can't let you go in there either. Maybe it would be best to just go back to where she'll expect you to be so you're there when..."

He trailed off, leaving off the implied 'when she's done fucking someone other than you.'

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

I did briefly consider charging through and damn the consequences but realized how futile that would be. With my bad knee I was no match for this guy, and it would have been at best an even fight even if my knee had been perfect. I finally just turned dejectedly around and headed back for my umbrella. I did keep my eyes on the nearby beachcombers but Lisa was not to be found among them. My heart was well and truly broken.

I got back to the umbrella and it was still empty, which only reinforced my certainty that Lisa was out behind the rocks having some guy putting it to her. I almost got sick right there. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like everyone around me knew my wife had gone off to be with another man. I gathered our things, with the exception of Lisa's bikini, and trudged across the sand, still watching and hoping against hope that Lisa would suddenly show up, but she didn't.

I got back to the room and was suddenly exhausted again, though this time more from the stress and worry than anything else. I dumped all of the stuff I was carrying in a corner and went into the bathroom. I relieved myself and took a quick shower, and then crashed on to the bed.

I woke up disoriented again, but so much I didn't realize that Lisa was on top of me sliding herself up and down on my very erect shaft. As I gained my focus I looked at her eyes and she smiled back at me.

"You were tired, babe. My blow job didn't even get you to budge. If you hadn't woken up as I fucked you I was calling a doctor."

I unconsciously began thrusting up into her as she came down on me, her transgression against me still in my mind but I considered that this might be the last time this happened. Then a horrible thought occurred to me! What if it wasn't the last time, but instead she planned to bring another man into our lives and into our bed! Maybe it would be a regular guy or a bunch of one-timers. I didn't want to lose her but I could never stand for that.

"What...what's going on?"

Jeez, what a ridiculous question.

"If you don't know, baby, you're more tired than I thought."

She hadn't broken her rhythm but neither had she sped up. She just eased my cock in and out of her, undulating her hips as she did so. This woman sure did know how to fuck, and suddenly I flashed back to the beach and wondered who had been the lucky bastard earlier today. I guess my face got a look.

"What's the matter, baby? Doesn't my pussy feel good."

Of course it did, and then I was hit with the thought that I had followed someone inside her. Was I getting sloppy seconds? Oh crap! I was sure she hadn't showered recently, which would mean she had come in straight from the beach, straight from being the other guy, and immediately went to work on me. I must have started to react to my thoughts, because Lisa's grip on me got suddenly stronger. I was tired, and combined with the fact that I didn't want to hurt her I found myself resigned to what was happening. I felt like the biggest wimp in the world as I let her fuck me right after she fucked her new guy. I was lost...totally lost.

"It didn't happen."

Her words caught me by surprise. I hadn't expected her to say much more, and that phrase made no sense.

"Huh?"

"What you're thinking. It didn't happen."

"What I'm thinking?"

"Yes Henry, what you're thinking. How could you possibly think I would go off and fuck another man?"

"What? How did you..."

"I had a lovely chat with your friend."

"My friend?"

"Sophie. Room 618."

I was surprised that she could continue her steady movement, taking me in and out of her body as we had this conversation. She was gazing right into my eyes and I saw her love for me. I was so confused.

"You talked to Sophie?"

"For quite a while. Our volleyball game broke up when 3 of the guys got called by their wives. They were all there together and were heading in for the afternoon. Two of the other girls left as well so it was me and one other girl and 3 of the guys. We headed up the beach to see if there was a game or something else to do up there. There wasn't much happening but I ran into your friend."

I went over this in my mind. When Sophie left me she had headed in the opposite direction from the infamous 'far end'. And that meant that if they ran into each other then Lisa and the others went that way, not toward the sex beach. She had never gone in there and I hadn't seen her because she was on the other end of the beach.

"And she told you...what I was afraid of?"

"She did. Baby, I love you so much. How could you think I would do something like that?"

She wasn't angry; maybe a little hurt. But she just kept on fucking me slowly but surely, and I was sufficiently distracted by the conversation that I was able to hold off.

"You're just so beautiful, baby, and men are always coming on to you. You were so excited to try new things while we were here, and those guys were all pretty good looking and athletic."

"And you have a bad knee and thought that mattered."

"Yes, I guess I did. And then you looked and saw me sitting with Sophie and her sister and I was afraid you'd be upset at seeing me talking to two young naked women and might get upset and think something was going on. I was afraid you'd think I was looking to looking to swing as another new thing to try."

"Baby, I was just glad you found someone to talk to. I had been feeling bad for leaving you there alone while I went and played the game. I'm sure you saw me smile when I waved to you. But I never worried it was any more than that. I might have preferred it to be someone less beautiful but..."

"No one else in the world can hold a candle to you as far as I'm concerned. You know that."

"And that's why I'm yours forever, baby. Now put me on my back and fuck me."

I rolled us both over, my shaft never leaving her pussy despite how wet and slick things were down there. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around me and I thrust into her hard and fast, giving us both really strong climaxes, thanks to the long buildup we'd had.

I rolled off of her and we cuddled in silence for a while. She had her head rested on my shoulder her left hand on my abdomen. I stared at the ceiling wondering how I could ever have thought such a thing about her, and being thankful that she wasn't too angry at my lack of faith in her. I wanted to stay like this forever, but Lisa broke the silence.

"We need to get dressed, love. Our dinner companions will be here soon."

"Who would that be?"

As if on cue there was a knock at the door. To my surprise Lisa went to open it without worrying about pulling anything on; not even one of the amazingly plush robes the resort provided. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to see Simone and Amelie on the other side of the door. I started to cover up as they walked in when Lisa surprised me again.

"Stop it, silly. It's nothing they haven't seen before."

I had thought Simone and Amelie were sexy and beautiful when they were naked on the beach, but seeing them in the cocktail dresses they were wearing was even more so. Simone's was sapphire blue and ended about mid-thigh, and the top part was nothing more than a piece of fabric that went around her neck, covering her breasts on the way up and the way down. It was completely backless. Amelie's was slightly more modest. It was a deep red, burgundy even, and went all the way to her knees. There was a full back, though it had a lace panel in the middle, and covered her shoulders, though there was a plunging neckline that made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I guess we're a little early," Sophie said, with a smile on her face.

"No, you're right on time. We just took a little longer than I estimated to talk and finish making love. He didn't even move during the blow job. I had to get up on him."

"I'm sure he was upset at that. And all is well now?"

"All is very well now. Sorry, Sophie, but he's still mine and you can't have him."

I was shocked when she said that until I saw the smile on her face.

"Hmm, pity," Sophie responded, also with a smile on her face. "Well, we'll let you two get ready. My parents would like to join us if that's all right."

"Of course. Why don't we meet you in the bar in about 30 minutes?"

Sophie and Amelie took their leave and Lisa and I hopped into the shower together. Our time limit kept us from getting overly amorous but we did spend a little more time in there than usual. But when we walked out of the door of our hotel room to head down to the bar, 45 minutes later rather than the 30 we had promised Sophie, I had no doubt about Lisa's love and commitment for me.

I love my wife.

<><><><><>

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,105 Followers
12