All Comments on 'The Far End of the Beach'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

mike9698mike9698about 7 years ago
Crap

Why does every story on here have a retard for a main character. Either the wife is a total idiot or in this case the husband is one. As usually happens the husband also is a spinless wimp with no self confidence. This moron deserves to have his wife cheating on him.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
Pretty predictable

but that isn't a bad thing for me. Short little feel good tale hits the spot sometimes.

ikaiserikaiserabout 7 years ago
Different names.

Is it Simone or Sophie. It spoils the story a bit when one of the names keep changing.

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
lol

C'mon. How is this a cuck story? I don't understand. No one did anything wrong. The husband had a very human moment of insecurity that was quickly vanquished with love and understanding from his faithful wife. There was sex to fulfill the erotic quotient. In theory this story should be perfectly unoffensive to most everyone.

Is it a case of just flaming this author or what?

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago

shes lying, she fucked some huge guy on the beach. damn slut. but the main character will never know.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

hopefully there is another part to this. i don't believe lisa was faithful.especially after the comment to simone at the door at the end. she has something up her sleeve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get the name right!

*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked the Story but...

if my wife was feeling insecure I'd be downright nasty to tell her that I was going to the far end of the beach with three attractive women. This woman must have known she was upsetting him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The answer is too easy. Do you think she was forced? Yes I do. Let's go look and if she is getting fucked you ask "is he raping you dear?" And her answer puts big Cock in jail or it ends the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another wimp writer

Not sure how these cuck writers can even call themselves men,little alone BigGuy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bit lame, like the husband. But it was a good intention.

First of all, if this guy has beautiful naked French women lusting for his body, he probably has nothing to feel insecure about. If Lisa wants to toss him away for some strange cock, it will be her loss. So, no sympathy or concern for him.

So there's a guard restricting a section of the beach for fucking couples only? So two guys can pose as queers and walk right in? It would have made more sense, and actually fit perfectly with your plot, if you had him scrambling about, finding people fucking, but never finding his wife. You could have had a woman that looked like his wife, obviously getting fucked up on a high rocky ledge that his bad leg would not let him climb up to. That scene could have ended with him falling asleep on the beach at the entrance to the fuck zone, waiting for Lisa to come out. When he awakes, to her ministrations, he starts to rant, but she claims she was at the other end of the beach and came down to the fuck zone looking for him. Of course he can't be sure where she was nor what she was doing.

Depending on your intention, you could have a surprise twist at the end, that appears to confirm that she did get fucked, or that she didn't.

I liked the way you ended it. Thanks for a Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sorry his wife walked away with guys on the beach, he only has her word.........,

3* for a story but less the two for making him a fool and her for leaving him not once but twice

DB71DB71about 7 years ago
Interesting ending

I'm not sure if you intended it or not but you have left reasonable doubt in this ending as another comment said. It's possible that Henry is wanting so much to believe that Lisa has been faithful he's willing to accept what she told him. Sophie being open minded probably believes Lisa has told Henry about what happened (assuming she cheated) and left it in their hands to decide what the next step will be.

Of course, Lisa could be telling the truth too, she went down to the end of the beach but not across the rocks to have sex and came across Sophie. But for that to seem plausible to Henry, either Sophie turned around and went down to the end of the beach or Lisa went in the opposite direction to find something to do.

Like I said, you have a bit of reasonable doubt here because we either take Lisa's word as the truth or not. Perhaps you should take a poll of your readers and see how many people think one thing or the other?

Personally I think that you wrote a good story with a great ending. Thank you for your work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
True Loving Wife!

Very nice, BigGuy!

You had me going!

For some reason this sounds familiar, have you posted this elsewhere?

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Good Story

Truly self confidence and arrogance seem to be useful..... The whole idea of going to the South Coast of France was a bit risky if he lacked either of these qualities. Basically you can spend your whole life fleeing from your own imagination.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
Fairly interesting story . . .

. . . but is it Simone in 618 (as on page 1) or is it Sophie in 618 (as on page 2)? That's just sloppy. Well written otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No score

Until the verification chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too many unanswered questions

Did she cheat or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get the names straight

As already mentioned you messed up the names... The story is only 2 pages there is no excuse for getting a name wrong.

I don't normally complain about the writing but the following statement was hard to ignore: "She spoke very good English"

Next time try something like: Her English was very good... or better yet: She spoke English well

imhaplessimhaplessabout 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hate being left hanging....

good writing and story line but so many opportunities missed to make the story more tantalizing and then of course not letting us know for sure if she really did or didn't go to the other end of the beach and play with the other guys so I gave you a 3.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Don't see many love stories here

Hey BigGuy,

Really enjoyed this story. A big departure from the others. Had me thinking bad thoughts right up to the end. Nice! Love your writings man. Look forward to more

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Stranger in a Strange Land

What exactly have Robert Heinlen, Iron Maiden and BigGuy33 wrought ? I wouldn't dare to say until first cup of coffee kicks in. Enjoyed the Hitchcock-esque denied entrance at the gate scene. It's been done before but never gets old in savoir' hands. I thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This story was so so

He doubted his wife would stay with his bum knee. Very insecure man ......made him a nervous jealous,un trusting thoughts .

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 7 years ago
It's amazing how one little word can inflict insecurity in a man.

Did you notice how Henry, napping on the beach, suddenly wakes up a few minutes after his wife Lisa leaves after telling him him:

"No baby, keep on sleeping. Some of the guys and I are just heading down to the far end of the beach. I'll be back in a while."

Did you catch the use of the word? A very descriptive word, Just like left or right. The story revolves around it. A very good story. Thanks Big Guy 33 for the tale.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 7 years ago
I liked it

Not your typical roaming wife cheating bitch story. It's refreshing to not read about a man NOT getting crushed.

I think it's also fairly realistic. Of course he's insecure. Truth be told, it's fairly common that men, especially those who aren't Adonis-like or hung like a donkey, get insecure when his significant other doesn't stroke his ego. Here he is, recognizing all of the activities she loves, and that he can't share. It's not about his body, it's that he can't satisfy her in a non-sexual way. Knowing that he will never satisfy her that way, and can't do anything about it... not having much in common is often the reason marriages fail. The real question is what he does about it when they get home.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 7 years ago
How do Insecure Men End Up with the Beauties?

This story was all right, but nothing worth more than 2*. I guess I really get turned off when the author hasn't got the time to proof read his own story and ends up with name mix-ups. Sophie and Simone interchanged several times in a lousy 2-page story. Careless and inconsiderate. Once again we have a case of a guy who is really insecure (with a bum knee which nowadays should be fixable) can't get it out of his mind that this beautious wife is about to cheat on him. I must be getting jaded with all the repetition of plots in this category. Maybe I should try something new....

BillandKateBillandKateabout 7 years ago
Nice

My kind of happy ending (although I don't always write this way myself). Enjoyed the suspense in the middle (did she or didn't she?). Thanks for a quick read in a foreign setting. I gave you the 5 stars 'cause I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wanted to like this little story

But I just couldn't. I had to think about that reaction for awhile. The story was well written. And there should have been no reason to dislike it. But I felt sorry for Henry. Almost from the start. He's insecure. He really doesn't trust his wife. He seems to have no self confidence. When he goes to look for his wife and allows the man to turn him away, that was the end for Henry. I've spent lots of time in the south of France and have never seen a "guard" at a nude beach so that felt wrong. But as a plot device it made the point that Henry was a little more than just insecure, he was pathetic. That small capitulation served to make Henry a truly unlikable character. I guess here in the LW section we want all our men to have backbones. By walking away, picking up his things and retreating to the hotel, Henry shows himself to be a typical MM-like character. That is to say a spineless, prideless wimp. When his wife awakens him with a blowjob and a fuck do we believe a word coming out of her mouth or do we assume that she's had sex with another man or men? Given that this is Literotica and the women in the LW section behave badly, I think most readers assume she has cheated. So what we have is another poor husband that has had his opinion changed by some sex. And maybe sloppy seconds to boot. Not a good thing. And how would his wife magically find Sophie? That seemed like an unlikely and unnecessary occurrence that added nothing to the story. You can write, Keep after it. I just didn't like this story. Which, in the broader picture, means bubkis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I thought it was a great change of pace compared to the cheating stories I usually find. Very truthful. I guess men are like women in that they can take the one insecurity they have & build it up to epic proportions in their mind...until someone pulls them off the ledge so to speak. A woman who's drop dead gorgeous but has small breasts will obsess over her spouse wanting a larger breasted woman. It's just how our minds work. Nice to see it focused on a man in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A stupid cuck beliveing the lies of a women that screwd several man.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 7 years ago
***

I read it once. I read it a second time. Just could not get into it at all. Felt kind of "meh".

Strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

sounds like annony's wife.5 ThIs fool reads everyone of these LW and cuck stories and then bitches about them. Don't worry asshole of LIT no woman would have you. In fact no gay man would want your sorry ass either. Just crawl back into the sewer you came out of.

EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillabout 7 years ago
Zzzzzzzz ... snore

Huh? Oh it's over, thank god. So boring.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 7 years ago
Good story...

with a little different plot than normally posted here. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I LOVE IT

A well written story with original twists that has a monogamous wife and the moral majority is diffident!

You just confirmed the level of "women hating" in this category. Bravo.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
Entertaining but involvement of minor a bit troubling

when they entered the hotel room and viewed the married couple just after intercourse. Not really something that is acceptable in any culture I am familiar with.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 7 years ago
5*s

Great story and seemed real enough to me. Wound me up and let me down gently to a happy ending. Nothing wrong with a happy ending!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I just can't believe this horrible wife - leaving her husband asleep on the beach . . . In the nude! For shame. Doesn't she care about the risks of skin cancer? How irresponsible!

Seriously, a fun little tale. Thanks for the offering.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 7 years ago
Nice little tale

Though there is no way to know if in fact Lisa did as she said, the other woman could have told Lisa Henry knew about 'the far end of the beach' and she did what she did to divert him away from suspicion.However, given Lisa has not showered,unless Henry is a total dork he would know if his wife had had sex,she would have felt different.

I like to think this is as it was,a cute love story. The story does capture the essence of most nude beaches and how those outside view them, outside Jamaica and a few other places the people there frown on overt sexuality and I doubt any beach would have a guard like that if such a zone was unofficial...and even in france,once the authorities got wind they would crack down.Actually at most nude beaches the people tend not to be the beautiful people, it is one of the nice things about them,they are come as you are.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A good story...but...

A good story...but was written to put doubts in the heads of the readers, until the final twist. So I can understand that some readers weren't convinced by her explanation in the end...More even that it was very strange a wife would leave her husband alone to go with some of the guys to the end of the beach. But who knows the characters is the writer...and these two were a loving couple in love...So a real loving wife...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hole

Still doesnt explain where she disappeared to behind the security guard does it.. hubby can walk.. why'd she ditch him for that too?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
"Guys"

One possible indication that she DIDN'T got to the "adult" section was that it was couples only, and she said that she was going with "some of the guys." plural.

I suppose she could have been using the unisex usage of guys, and gone with two men and a woman, making two couples, but that's really stretching, especially with Simone, who seems pretty much a straight-shooter, backing her up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holes

Too many holes in the story!

mike9698mike9698about 7 years ago
Come on

Saying it's couples only so she couldn't get n with a couple of guys is stupid. It's France, I'm pretty sure they invented the threesome. It's named from them. As far as Simone being a straight shooter. She offers to sleep with a married man. She also takes her 16 year old sister to a nude beach so she can be hit by on some pedo. The thing is the little sister sure didn't act like this was her first time there either. So what was her age when she first was taken there by her great sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Who's Sophie

Short story how could you forget the name there were only four of them.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Sunshinne

A nice little story. So sad that the previous anon was so upset and got his panties in a twist. Why are these losers reading stories on this site? Therapy might be the answer for the prudish dude. I admit I was hoping for a bit of beach excitement in the story, but it all ended well. This guy is way too insecure- he might lose the wife if he keeps being so pathetic.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

To many anonymous comments , they tend to blend together just like shit in a cesspool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SOME COMMENTS ARE SHE-IT MAN!

PLEEEEEEEEEZE Peoples this is FICTION not real it's Literotica expect the unexpected! So as to the comments saying that the Author is shit! Try writing your own stories and see if you like it! Bipolar disorder is what you have! Story is Fantastic! I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. OH OH! If you don't like my comments then get a cow shove your head in its cunt I'll get a horny bull and let him fuck some brains into you! COPEESH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can't trust her , sorry but she left with three naked men and a girl leaving her hubby alone while on vacation. Going to a side where people go to fuck. How do the three guys get by with only two girls or Simone and her little sister without men but they wouldn't let him by

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
don't believe

I am sorry but i don't believe her for a second .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total Bullshit!

Just another LOSER WIMP husband and a heartless cheating CUNT wife. Pathetic!

It is clear for anyone with half a brain that she went to the far end of the beach to fuck another guy and then covered it up with the help of that other cunt. This isn't romance, this is cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
she cheated.

That shit was fuggin obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm so confused....give me a friggin break. The guys a fu**ing idiot to trust his cheating, slut, wife.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 7 years ago
LOL @ these comments...

The author lays out an entirely plausible scenario where the protagonist lets his imagination and jealousy take over and run wild, but in the end nothing happened, Yet, the vitriolic trolls that patrol this genre have to lay on the hate and make up their own version of reality from their twisted psyches. Christ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mind Games

Isn't it amazing what insecurities in a person's mind can do to his/her perceptions?!

The wife in this case really needs to follow up on making certain that her husband embraces fully her love for him,for each other,and both need to work on being emotionally open with each other.

Nude beaches are no place for young,married Americans to be visiting anyway.

Good,thought-provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:DennyCrane

So? What's your point? Why do you care? Upset that somebody doesn't think like you? You aren't a hypocrite, are you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a shitty story!!

Only laughable!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a good twist !

You are a very good writer. Your story evoked a lot of emotion, which is not always easy to do. Well written. A great ending, and all done in a short story. Bravo !! A-5😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Danny crane

I may not have believed her. So go fuck your self asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I do not believe her for a moment

I would have packed and left her butt there...

FD45FD45over 6 years ago

We know only what we are told. The mind is a dark place with many dark passages.

But the human heart is capable of incredibly dark deceptions as well.

So what he has is faith and hope, not certainty. Probably the preponderance of the evidence is she did nothing. That is all he can go by.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
OK, but...

...from now on, it's "trust but verify."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and sometimers the wife is telling the truth

It is said the ones that don't trust their wife's because themselves are untrustworthy.

They just assume their wife's will act as badly as they do.

Just saying.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Whether

she had sex on the beach or not, my wife leaves me behind and heads off to a nude beach with or without other guys, it's adios time. I'm packed and gone before she gets back.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
and

get that damn knee fixed so you can kick someone ass when you need to.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
missed it by that much

You could have had an even more interesting story if Simone was consistently Simone and Sophie was Lisa making it up to misdirect him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice try but...

...no thanks. I would have to remove at least half of my brain to believe this one.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Terrible premise

Better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I give it a 5. Most of the comments are bizarre. What story did they read? The things many commentators had to say don't match anything in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of gone back to the room, packed my stuff, called a cab to take me to the airport, flown home as-soon-as I could. Packed my car/truck with everything of mine that I could. Sent a resignation letter to my HR Department, gone to the bank and did all the financial things that I could, cancelled the credit cards, gone to see a divorce lawyer and signed all the paper work, and left town to parts unknown.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
Name changes?

Please keep the names consistent. Simone changed to Sophie then back to Simone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable ending

Let's check the facts. They come to the South of France to enjoy an anniversary/birthday celebration. On the second day of their special vacation Lisa drags him to a nude beach, without any previous conversation and INSISTS they strip down and join the nudity. Strike one. Then she leaves her husband to go play with other people. Strike two. Then she disappears from sight from a LONG time with some strange men. Strike three. You think ANY man would not be worried and concerned her actions were not those of a loving wife? When he can't find her and she's not back, most men go back to the room, pack their things and go home to file for a divorce. This was over-the-top disrespect and selfishness on Lisa's part. And when she gets back, she's far too cavalier and seemingly in cahoots with Sophie, who supplies an alibi far too quickly and easily. You end with "I love my wife"? Not in a million years. Even if he doesn't leave her there, the remainder of the vacation would have been ruined by her thoughtless actions which were not those of a loving wife. Once again, a story that started out well, ends with a "splat". Horrible ending ruined the entire story. This is where I really miss FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick paranoid husbands like this are why wives cheat

She should have divorced him. After all, he was already punishing her for something that never happened. She'd be better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon 8/26/18

The only thing I can say about your post is that you are a fucking asshole. His wife drags him to a nude beach where she knew that he'd be uncomfortable, leaves him alone to have fun with other naked men, heads for the end of the beach where she knows that sex is rampant and you blame him for being suspicious and his wife should dump him? You are such an ignorant jerk. If she was such an innocent wife there was no reason for her to go to that part of the beach with another man and without him. Asshole.

As a note, how did Sophie/Simone get to that end of the beach alone? I thought it was couples only. And why would they allow other single men but not him? And what resort posts a guard to keep people out? And he's such a pussy that he didn't tell the guard to fuck off and go look for his wife anyway? Too many holes in the story to be believable.

norcal62norcal62over 5 years ago
Former college "football player," hah. What a passive, weak male character.

The prissiness of the author kept much eroticism at bay. If hubby had been written to have some self-confidence it would have been more interesting.

The silly moralism of some commenters is off base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More wimp cuck drivel

Skip this one. Umless you're a submissi e passive weak male who lets you wife treat you like shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Open end

She has a plausible explanation, but can he believe her. This is LW, so I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Isn't it funny how some of these stories seem to write themselves

Yes it is. Hilarious. Imagine, they might even be considered passable, if someone would lend them a hand, and make even the slightest effort to write them. Stories make piss poor writers, as can be clearly seem, so if an actual writer lent a helping hand, we wouldn't have to suffer through this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope! I Don't Believe Her

Me, I'd of gone back to our room, packed MY things, called and gotten a flight reservation on the first flight back home, checked out of the hotel, flown home, packed as much as I could in my car, did the finacial thing, e-mailed in my resignation and then driven as away as I could.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
is

Sophie the English translation of Simone? You switched names mid story.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago

She go'es to the end of the beach where you can have sex and leaves him alone.

Then gets there and finds out no singles allowed and still go'es with out him. Knowing he can't go find her. So I'm taking it he's been back in the room for three or four hours before she comes back. She claims nothing happened.

I got a filling next chapter we'll find out she's been fucking half the people they know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
other comments...

have made it very clear that YOU the author implied heavily that ONLY couples are allowed on the far end of the beach. (It makes no sense, but it's your world building)

So if SHE went, she went as a couple with someone. She cheated already. If not physically, then emotionally.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Not exhibitionist if married single ok

Old fashioned married it's private property which means not peek a boo cloths even

Single flaunt it but vows mean only for each other no nude beaches

You believe differently OK just don't expect me to agree

Too many stories married flirt nude vacation etc not my definition of marriage vows

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...well done,

...but startling to read the common ignorance about female anatomy on this site.

¨Bare vagina¨, "Actually, it's one of the nicest ones I've ever seen."

The vagina is an internal piece of anatomy. Not sure if the writer is ignorant of this or whether he is pandering to his mostly ignorant american readership. Otherwise, a good story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thoughts

I guess you thought it was needed for the story, but I don't think it is, but the VAST majority of nude beaches do NOT require nudity.

Sex isn't technically allowed, yet they have a guard to make sure only couples enter? As someone else said, no "menage-a-trois?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"The vagina is an internal piece of anatomy. Not sure if the writer is ignorant of this or whether he is pandering to his mostly ignorant american readership. Otherwise, a good story."

At least if you're going to insult readers, have the balls to put a name to your whining. Geez, pussy ass little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love your story, gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐). In my book, it is erotic, romantic, & realistic, 3-in-1.

The husband in this story does love his wife truly, madly, deeply. Being insecure by his nature, he is jealous. All of that is human.

It is quite possible that Lisa thinks her husband could be a bit less possessive & a bit more trusting. Lisa has no intention to leave her husband. She was even flattered by the fact he had been really looking for her but could not enter the far end of the beach due to couples-only restriction.

Lisa is a keeper ❤. Lisa is a keeper ❤. Lisa is a keeper ❤.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Trust

Like Reagan said, Trust but Verify!!! It's hard to be attached to a beautiful woman...

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Okay story

Needs to get his knee we worked on one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BS!

She went and got screwed, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t trust her not matter what she tried to sell me. It’s all BS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Plot gap

When wife said she and the guys were going to the far end, weren't the guys married then? Hubby never asked about that trip before she met Simone,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it (❤) = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

As anon 12/16/19 said herein above:

Lisa is a keeper ❤. Lisa is a keeper ❤. Lisa is a keeper ❤.

My wife was a good beach volleyball player. That would be a story similar to thos one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

👍 👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars

The Wife is a slut who disrespects her husband .. Kick her to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All in all the wife is a keeper whether she cheated, or didn't, at the far end of the beach.

Cheating wives are better in bed & can make 2 men happy.

I mean this.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

u can clearly tell the damaged ppl from the not by the comments from a story like this one lol so sad, its funny

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3106 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...