The Farm

Story Info
Hot sex and voyeurism on a sunny summer day at the farm.
803 words
3.93
22.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull up to Sunshine Acres around dinnertime. The wind whips through my hair, and a thick plume of dust follows behind on the dirt road.

I park in front of the main house and hop out of the truck. Sadie is shucking corn on the front porch. She waves at me.

"Abigail! Come get some lemonade!"

"I'd love to but I'm just here to pick up an order. Is Logan around?"

"He's in the field, look for the harvester. He should be finishing up."

"Thanks!"

I traipse through the grass and step into the cornfield. The thick green stalks tower over me. I can't see anything but the crop, and after a while I wonder if I'm lost. A few more minutes and I'm relieved to hear the enormous engine idling. I stride over confidently.

Logan leans against the tire with a bottle of water. I sneak up behind him and cover his eyes.

"Guess who."

He laughs and puts his hands on my waist.

"What are you doing here? I thought you weren't doing pick-ups anymore."

"I switched shifts."

"I'm glad you did."

Logan pulls me close and kisses me. I lightly slap his chest.

"Sadie's out there! Do you want to get me fired?"

"Fuck Sadie. I told her a million times I'm not interested."

"She's a narc. She's just waiting for me to fuck up."

"Don't let her control you. Besides, she's scared of the harvester."

Logan rubs his hands across my back and unhooks my bra through my shirt. I take off his baseball cap and toss it to the side. I drag my nails across his scalp, tug his hair, kiss him deeply. He squeezes my ass. I put my leg up and grind into him.

A sharp metal edge cuts into my back every time I move. I pull Logan down with me to the dry earth. I get on top. He slides his hands under my loose bra and feels my breasts. I rub against his hard cock and bite his earlobe. The sun is hot on my skin.

Logan gets up and throws me over his shoulder. He slaps my ass. I giggle.

"What are you doing?"

"We're going somewhere more private. I'm gonna make you scream, girl."

Logan jogs off toward the barn. I cling to his strong torso. He shoves a stack of empty crates to the side and sets me down on the table. I kick off my boots and scoot out of my cutoffs. He drops his pants.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Day's over. We're all alone."

Logan kisses me and I wrap my legs around him. He touches my stomach under my shirt and moves his hand up. He licks the length of my clavicle. Kisses my neck.

I grip the back of his neck and grind into him. He pushes up my shirt and sucks my breasts. I fit his hard cock inside me. The wooden table shakes with every thrust.

Victor walks in carrying a massive bag of feed. He freezes when he sees us. Logan has his back to the door and doesn't notice him come in.

I don't speak Spanish and Victor doesn't speak English, so our previous interactions have been limited to smiles, nods, and awkward gesturing. I look right at him and lick my lips. He grins, leans against the wall, and crosses his arms over his chest.

I put one arm back and ride Logan harder. He holds me close, moans into my neck. Victor bites his bottom lip. I smile at him and gasp in ecstasy

Victor rubs the crotch of his jeans and I can see the outline of his cock through the heavy fabric of his pants. I dig my heels into Logan's ass. I cry out loudly and my voice bounces off the high ceiling.

"Yes, yes, yes... fuck me harder..."

I lie back on the table and hold onto Logan's thighs. Logan rubs my clitoris with his thumb and fucks me until I climax, then he cums on my stomach while I watch. I sit up to get dressed and notice that Victor is gone.

"I'll go load up your truck." Logan hikes up his pants. "Want a ride back?"

"I'll meet you there."

I finish lacing my boots and give him a kiss on the cheek. He slaps my ass with his hat as I head out the back.

I scan the yard but I don't see Victor anywhere. Someone seizes me from behind. I turn around and Victor kisses me passionately. I take off his shirt and lead him deep into the cornfield. He massages my breasts and pushes me to my knees. I hear Logan's truck rattle by as I take Victor's thick cock into my mouth. I smell the exhaust long after he's gone.