The Nerd

Story Info
Nerdy pizza delivery driver gets a sexy surprise.
2.5k words
4.48
26.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a nerd. I am tall, skinny, with shit hair and glasses. I hang around with other nerd friends but we do not go to bars or clubs, instead we go to conventions, the library or play computer games and Dungeons and Dragons. I have never had a girlfriend, never had sex and never seen a naked woman in real life, apart from my Mum, who does not count.

I left school and turned 18 just before I started college to study IT. At college I hung around the other nerds, much like I did at school and girls just view me with contempt. No change there then.

What sets me above my other nerd friends is that I own a moped. True, it is slow and stupid looking but it gives me a sense of freedom and has enabled me to get a part time job delivering pizzas for a local take-away. Not much but it does put money in my pocket and allows me to indulge in more conventions and computer games than my friends.

I had just made my last delivery and was technically heading for home. The pizza shop was about to stop taking orders for the night and so it would be unlikely that I would be off anywhere else. I did however have the money from my last delivery to hand in and while my boss trusted me to bring it in the next time I was working, I did not want it burning a hole in my pocket. I did have to pass the shop on my way home though so it would only take me about five minutes to drop in and finish properly. I also had a pizza bag in the box fitted to the back of my moped so I could get rid of that too.

"Would you mind taking this last one please?" He said as I entered the shop.

I looked dismayed. The last time he did this I went in the opposite direction from home and did not get home for another hour.

"Don't worry." he said seeing my reaction, "It's on your way home."

I looked at the address and it was as he said on my way home. A small block about five minutes from my house and a minute detour.

"Sure, why not?"

"She has paid for it online so there is no money to collect."

"Cool." I said and took the bag.

Within five minutes I was at the address. I pressed the buzzer to the customers flat and after telling her that it was her pizza, I was let in. Often when delivering to flats, especially those on the top floor, the customer would be at the door waiting but this time they were not. I knocked.

The door opened slightly and a woman's face appeared. She had a chubby but pretty face that was framed with shoulder length blonde hair that still looked a little damp. I guessed that she had probably stepped from a bath or shower within the last fifteen minutes or so. She smiled. It was an amazing smile and I felt a funny sensation in the pit of my stomach. She opened the door.

I did not expect the sight that greeted me. With the door now fully open she stretched out a hand to take the pizza I was offering her. Wrapped in just a towel, she grasped the pizza with a thanks. I began to release my grip when the box did a funny wobble. Instinctively her other hand shot out to steady it. The next few seconds happened almost in slow motion.

Without her other hand to help secure the towel and with the exaggerated movement, it came undone. It seemed to slowly peel apart revealing her naked body beneath. Large round breasts with pale pink nipples, a soft round belly, shaven pubic area, wide hips and chubby thighs. I even took in her shapely feet and pink painted toenails. She gave out a gasp and pulled the pizza from my hands. Not knowing whether to drop the pizza or grab her towel she jiggled around her hallway for a moment and eventually put the pizza on the floor which gave me a fantastic view of her rounded arse. The feeling in the pit of my stomach plunged into my groin and my cock began to swell.

I then noticed that she seemed to be making a big show of feigning embarrassment and it dawned upon me that this was staged. Whether it was or not I did not really care. This was an attractive, curvy and very naked woman just feet away from me. I remembered a conversation with one of my friends who had seen a video of just such a thing. I dare not take my eyes off her to scan for a webcam or video camera but the thought was there.

It must have only been about twenty seconds or so but she stopped flapping about and picked up the towel and held it in front of her. She started laughing.

"Whoops!" She said with a flirtatious look on her face.

"Not a problem."

"I bet." She replied and then looked at my groin.

My cock was fully erect and throbbed.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed as her hand reached out and stroked the length of my erection.

I may be a nerd but I am a nerd with a sizable cock. A bit of a waste I have always thought, I should have a tiny thing between my legs. That suited my look and personality. Somewhere I guessed there was an alpha male with a tiny dick and I had his. Her hand closed around my penis.

"My friend dared me to do it." She said as she casually played with my cock.

"What?"

I looked around the hallway expecting someone to emerge from the living room. A man probably who would not take too kindly to finding his wife or girlfriend playing with my massive cock. She would get into trouble for taking things too far and I would get beaten up.

"Yeah, sorry." She said and turning her head looked towards a small table in the corner of the hallway.

Perched on the edge of this in a precarious position was a laptop. On the screen were two images. One of me standing just in the doorway with her in front, her lovely arse on show. In the other was a girl, about the same age as her with a big grin on her face. Seeing that I had seen her she waved and I absent-mindedly waved back.

"That's Marie, my friend." She explained, "And I'm Alison."

"Mark." I said simply and then with another wave towards the laptop I said hello to Marie.

"She can't hear you silly."

Marie might not have been able to hear what was going on but she waved back again with a smile and then looked down to type something.

Reluctantly, Alison let go of my cock and walked over to the laptop. She burst out laughing and allowing the towel to drop to the floor again, typed a reply.

"She wants to know if I am going to let you fuck me."

My mind raced and I nearly came on the spot.

"What did you say?"

"Look for yourself."

I walked over to the laptop and looked. Marie had typed a few things during Alison flashing me and then, as she had said, asked if we was going to fuck. Alison had replied that she wanted to see my cock at least. Marie had replied, in capitals - whatever you do, don't cut me off!

I turned round to find the still naked Alison next to me. A few feet away from the laptop and giving Marie a ringside seat, she knelt. Hooking her fingers into the waistband of my jogging bottoms she started to pull them down. She had managed to catch my boxers too and so slowly my cock was being exposed. I glanced at the screen. Marie was watching i gently as inch by inch my cock was revealed.

Finally, the tip of my cock sprung free and nearly hit Alison on the nose. Both her and Marie looked wide eyed and then Alison took my balls in one hand and my cock in the other and started to run her tongue along my shaft. Sometimes she would make eye contact with Marie and then with me as my cock slid into her mouth and she began to give me my first ever blow job.

I was thrilled to find that she was unable to take my full length without gagging and while I had nothing to compare with, this was the best blow job ever. My cock glistened with saliva and looked amazing as it slid into Alison's mouth. On the screen, Marie was watching and I guessed, masturbating.

"Cum in my mouth." She said coming up for breath.

She continued to suck hard on my cock with her mouth, rub the shaft with one hand and massage my balls with the other. I could feel my body tense up and with a twitch, my cock started to drain of spunk. She choked again and pulled away. The last two squirts landed on her face. She smiled through gritted teeth and then played with my spunk in her mouth. She showed Marie and then swallowed. Alison the proceeded to wipe the cum from her face and eat that too.

I watched until every last drop was gone. She stood up and we started to kiss. My cock, still hard pressing against her warm belly. This again was something new to me. It was awkward at first but eventually I got the idea.

"My turn." She said and turning so that Marie would have a good view, bent over.

"Lick me." And taking hold of the cheeks of her arse, parted them to reveal her holes.

I did not have a fucking clue what to do. I knelt behind her and started to lick her cunt and anus. It was strange at first but then I got to like it. She let go of her buttocks and I found myself buried in her flesh. Her legs parted allowing me access to her pussy and I began to tongue fuck her with rhythmic strokes. I used my hands to kneed her buttocks and pull her closer. Her pussy was wet and got wetter by the minute. I found myself overwhelmed a little but then she started to make some noises that indicated she would cum at any second. I managed to release my nose to take one last breath of air and then rammed my face between her legs. My tongue found her clit and that was the final straw. Alison orgasmed long and loud and coated my face in her juices.

Unseen to us, Marie had brought herself off with her fingers and was waiting to see what would happen next.

Alison straightened up and we started kissing again. Her hand playing with my cock. I then realised that I still had my jacket and t-shirt on and my jogging bottoms were still around my ankles. I broke off our kiss and shed these clothes.

I felt puny and vulnerable but Alison seemed to approve. She took hold of my cock again and began to lick and kiss and nibble my chest.

"Fuck me."

This was a dream come true. She bent over again as she had before, making sure that Marie had a good view. I got behind her and slowly pushed my aching cock into her wet cunt. I then started to push in and out, clumsily at first and then with more rhythm. She gasped as I thrust deep inside her. I glanced at the screen. Although I could not see her hands I could tell that Marie was masturbating.

"I need to move." Alison said eventually.

Alison moved round and grasped the table on which her laptop was placed. She wanted Marie to see her expression as I fucked her. Once settled I pushed myself back in and continued to fuck her. Over her shoulder I could see her face contorted in blissful pleasure.

We fucked like this for a few more minutes and then she wanted to move again. I pulled out again and Alison knelt in front of me and sucked my cock again for a bit and then, with my cock in her eager hand spoke again.

"Lay on the floor."

I complied and she straddled me and guided her cock back inside in the reverse cowgirl position. She began to ride my cock, allowing it to fully penetrate her before sliding back up almost to the tip. She was making more and more noise and I guessed that she was close to orgasm. I moved my hips up with each downward stroke and Alison grunted every time the tip of my cock slammed into her cervix. She came. Floods of her juices coated my cock and balls as my own orgasm began to swell.

The first wad of my cum flooded inside her. She pulled herself off and grabbing my cock, allowed the next few floods of cum to coat her belly and pussy. I lay back on the floor, spent. Alison got up and went to the laptop. I raised my head and watched her showing Marie her well fucked pussy and all the cum that was covering her or oozing out of her cunt. She then started typing. I got up and stood behind her. Pressing myself against her I reached round to play with her tits.

"Say goodbye to Marie." Alison said.

I waved at Marie who waved back and then she lifted her t-shirt up and flashed her tits. Still laughing Alison closed down the laptop and shut it.

"Well." She said, "That was unexpected."

"What was?"

"Marie only dared me to flash the delivery boy, not fuck him."

"Well I was just supposed to deliver pizza."

Alison laughed again. She turned to face me and we started kissing again. I could feel my cock begin to swell again.

"God, I hope your girlfriend doesn't find out about this." Alison said.

"Erm, I don't actually have a girlfriend."

"Well I will be your girlfriend."

I looked at her stunned. This was not what I expected. Things like this just never happen to someone like me.

"OK, this is some elaborate joke isn't it?" I enquired cautiously.

Alison looked at me, her nose wrinkled a little which looked cute. My cock twitched as it achieved a full erection again.

"No." she said looking serious, "I'm single, you're single, you have a massive cock and I want it all to myself."

She took hold of my erection and squeezed it.

"But I'm only 18."

"I'm only 26." she said slowly rubbing my cock.

"Sure." I said, not entirely convinced that she meant it.

"Let's go to bed. I want to sit on your cock and eat pizza."

I grinned as picking up the pizza box from the floor, led me towards her bedroom by my cock.

"Sounds like a plan."