The Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave Training Farm.
1.9k words
4.39
28.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.


*****

My older sister Maria, looked at me incredulously. "Volunteer? Are you insane?" She looked at the paperwork on the kitchen table in front of her.

She then looked up at me, her mouth agape. Truly in shock.

I sat across from her, in our family home, both of our parents having passed from cancer the year before. She was three years older than me. She stood 5'6, short, light brown hair, bobbed in a professional cut, her figure absolutely perfect, 36C chest, tiny waist and flared hourglass hips, looking amazing as always. I was always a little envious of her figure. With me at 5'4, long brown hair, 34B chest, and a couple of extra pounds on me, making me a little soft in the middle. I did like my backside secretly. And I've had a few compliments on it, to my shame and thrill.

I watched her face turn a few colours, as I blushed somewhat, but held my ground. "Ya, volunteer. I want this." I sat forward in the chair, it scraping along the floor somewhat. "It's for six months. And I've fantasized about this kind of thing, as long as I can remember." I stopped for a moment, looking into her eyes. My own, dead serious. "All of the women are there of their own volition. All are on Provera, so there's no chance of pregnancy. Everyone is tested, so theres no chance of any infection! And there's a doctor there all the time." I shuffled my feet over the ground a bit. "It's a training center for people like me. People who want so desparately to give in."

My sister took a deep breath and shook. "It's ridiculous! You're talking about... about... sanctioned rape! Forced imprisonment, and bondage. And you could be fucked by anyone. Anytime. And you WANT this? You want some rando to fuck you, and lord knows what else?" She exhaled in frustration, her arms falling to the table.

I looked back at her and shivered a little. "Yes... I do. It isn't rape, if I consent. It is forced though. I don't want the choice sis. I want the power exchange. I want to be submissive. I want to learn to be collared. Owned. Like property. I don't want the ability to refuse. I want to be tied up. Gagged. If one of the Doms there want my ass, it's his. If one of the Doms wants my throat, it's his." I swallowed hard. "Keith..."

She quickly cut me off. "I don't give a rats behind what Keith wants. Nor should you! Listen to yourself! You want to be chained like an animal and forced to be fucked? Forced to be used and do whatever depraved things this Keith wants you to do?" She was almost screaming, tears forming in her eyes. "Why? Gawd, why?"

I'm 24, and have been a very indecisive girl most of my life. I've had a number of boyfriends that were surprisingly uninspiring. Which ended up being boring. Many guys think Road Head and the occasional anal session makes you a submissive. Nope, not me. I knew I needed more. I needed something I couldn't grasp. Something... Beyond my inexperience.

Keith found me. He was kind to me, and saw what I couldn't. He slowly introduced me to the BDSM world. He collared me, and started training me. Gawd it was such a thrill. He kept me on my knees, nude of course. Legs spread wide, so I was on display constantly. He told me my pussy was his prize, and refused to hide it. In public he only ever allowed me to wear dresses or skirts, and never panties. He wanted access to me at all times. Demanded access to me. And I was only too willing. In his truck, I was to pull my skirt or dress up, exposing my pussy, and he would have his fingers inside me in seconds. In restaurants, I was to sit next to him, so he could touch me. He would take me to handicapped washrooms and use me, almost every time we went to a shopping centre.

Occationally I would resist, only momentarily, he just looked into my soul. And repeated his command. "ON your knees, spread your thighs. Show me, that pussy girl." My heart melted. My body quaked, and I did. It was humiliating and freeing at the same time. He would leave me like that for hours. Occasionally touching me, but constantly watching. Seeing my chest rise and fall. Seeing how hard my poor nipples were. Seeing the juices collect under me. Gawd, I loved it.

After a number of weeks, he invited his friends over to enjoy me, in my humiliation. Watching me, seeing me, looking at me like art. My breasts and sex always on display And I adored every second of it. He insisted that if anyone wanted me, I had to comply. Always. Any time. Anywhere. During those times, his friends would openly touch and finger me at the start. By the evenings end, I would inevitably be taking them all, in all my holes. I felt slutty, and dripping with semen. But when I looked up at Keith, all I saw was pride. His submissive did well. Me.

At his place, I was never allowed clothing. Ever. Even when his conservative looking mother and father came for dinner. As they arrived, I was on a leash, with a good sized ring and dildo gag in my mouth, on all fours sitting next to Keith. I was shocked when both of them petted my tied back hair.

Keith's mom smiled, sliding her fingers under my chin, tilting my face up, so she could look in my eyes. She smiled at me and said, "She's adorable Keith." Making me blush intensely, completely exposed and graded by her.

His father was wearing slacks and a golf shirt his mother a loose fitting dress, that billowed some as she walked. His parents were Ronin and Judy Ransom. Both rather conservative looking. I did notice a steel glint around Judy's neck, but kept my eyes down like a good submissive. I tried to steal glimpses at Judy, looking in her early 50s, in good shape, nicely formed in her summer dress. She did seem to show off a little more of her chest, than a conservative woman likely would. But again, I dismissed it.

Ronin was a striking man, easily in his mid 50s, about 5'10, steely eyes, also quite fit and gifted with a salesman's smile.

Before dinner, Keith brought us into the backyard patio of his home. His parents sat on a love seat across from Keith I was next to his chair, on a dog pillow, sitting on my heels, legs spread, and arms behind my head, showing my body off. Both of his parents took more than the occasional glimpse at me, openly consuming me with their eyes. As Keith chatted with his parents, he lazily stroked my hair and breasts, making me squirm and whimper just a little.

When dinner was served, I was, of course on the floor, nude, legs spread, as they ate. Keith would fed me from his plate. His father outwardly watching me, with a smile. Occasionally, I'd be told to get on all fours, and present my holes for him so he could lazily finger me, while he ate dinner. After dinner, I was brought into his den with his father. Keith told me to present myself, so he could show his father my holes. I spread my legs, and bent over, reaching back to open my cheeks. Ronin spread me a little wider so I could be inspected. Like a farmer inspecting a cow. Ronin slid two fingers into my dripping pussy, slowly testing, sampling me. As Keith watched, his father withdrew his fingers then pressed them to my anus, opening me easily.

"She's tight Keith. Good. And her ring is apparently well trained. She'll do well at the farm. Is that your intent?" Ronin asked Keith.

Keith nodded "It is. She has raw talent. She's very willing, as you can see. And she wants to be treated like a girl should be treated." Which elicited and whine and moan from around the cock shaped gag in my mouth. "Enjoy father. She'll do our family proud." And with that Keith laughed and walked out of the room.

Ronin turned his attention back to me, driving his fingers into my ass a little harder. "Is that right girl? You want this? You want to be my son's property? His little toy." He pushed his fingers into my ass hard, as far as they would go, making me moan. He pulled his fingers from my ass, as he spread me apart, leaning over to inspect my pussy up close. Squeezing my labia and clit some, stretching my hole open. "Such a luscious cunt you have too. I look forward to sharing you girl." He leant over and kissed my clit once.

Unsurprisingly, he simply undid his pants, and pushed his girth cock into my pussy. He held my hips and slowly, luxuriously rode me. Used me right there in the den. He slowly rode my hole easing himself in and out of me. I orgasmed three times around him as he did.

Ronin called for his wife, as he was using me. She breezed into the room, and came to stand next to him. "How is she father?"

Ronin snorted and bucked a little harder into me. "Tight and silky smooth. Like you." He grunted and groaned some. "I think we can dispense with the act pet. She's one of us."

Judy clapped as she undid her dress, letting it fall to the floor, Keith's mom standing there nude, wearing a silver collar around her neck.

to enjoy my snug holes as he came inside me after a few minutes of slow, luxuious rutting. He extracted himself from me and called for his wife. Keith and his mom came in the room, as globs of his seed oozed from me, down my thighs.

I heard his mom gasp for a moment, before his dad told her to kneel and clean him off. I couldn't see her, but from the sucking sounds, I assume she did. When that stopped, I felt delicate hands on my backside, before she buried her face in my pussy... drinking her husband's seed from me. She spent the next 10 minutes cleaning me with her tongue.

It then dawned on my foggy, orgasm induced mind, where he learned how to be a Dom. He ordered me to sit up. As I did, his mom was also nude on her knees, just like me. Keith, stroking her hair, as she slid her mouth over his erect cock. Keith's dad walked over to me and touched my face. "You did a good job girl. After a trip to The Farm, I look forward to having you again and again." He patted my cheek, and looked back at Keith. "She'll do nicely." The two men seeming proud of their pets. Ronin looked down at me tracing the gag in my mouth. "My lovely Judy, has been my pet since our wedding night. And we share our pets. Judy has likely had Keith's cock inside her more than mine. And she's very good." He smiles and sighs happily, watching his son and wife.

It was the most humiliating and exciting thing that's ever happened to me. And I was hooked on that feeling. The sense of purpose. The lack of the ability to say no. I trusted Keith, Ronin and Judy. I felt... Finally... Comfortable in my own skin. This was right.