All Comments on 'The Farm Hand'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Thankfully Jim started to get a taste of what Robert was giving Jill, but he should have given himself to Robert fully and allowed Jill to watch.

Having your wife's bull take you anally is the greatest gift he could have given them both. Great story though. Priming your wife's lover - putting his superior cock in her - and then cleaning them both up afterward - it's heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

This story is very real, I can almost see myself as Jill.......getting a taste of a big black cock and not wanting to give it up. Feeling what she feels, it would be hard to resist. And then with the acceptance of her husband...it makes it even more delicious. If I know her, the excitement is increased with the participation of both her husband and her black lover.

encore769@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Kick the cunt to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another story from the black fag.

1*

09cutter09cutterover 10 years agoAuthor
black fag

I am neither black or gay. I write about different lifestyles just to piss off the ignorant annons. It obviously works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Doesnt Matter Cutter

Garbage is garbage no matter why you write it. You tried LWs and got pounded for the gay elements. No? Now you move to IR with the same storyline but a black character. Sorry cutter Unoriginal and predictable.Shame you have a talent. Too bad you waste it on these fetish driven pieces of......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
09cutter

You must be bi, or at least a wannabe, if you're not gay. I doubt it pisses anybody off, however. At least it doesn't piss me off. I find it funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well it is a refreshing story

Annons, ya'll love to talk all that shit. I liked the story, & the plot !

Soo many storys depend on assfucking/licking, for the story line. Yes this man soon becomes enthralled with the BBC, but there is no humiliation, no BBC overlord commanding & demanding. Its the story of 3 people & how they found a situation they are comfortable in. Sooo fucking what. This is a porn site so deal with it, as I deal with allthe assfucking in most storys.

Thank You Cutter, I enjoyed your posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love Your Story!

This story is so hot. Has so many sexy elements. This farm hand stud who is to hot and sexy to resist. Even the husband wants him -- and I would too. Would love to have a hotwife with a boyfriend like Robert who could take care of my wife ... and allow me to enjoy him too..

Thanks for this story ... and keep writing. Great stuff!

bcallinvbcallinvover 10 years ago
great story

I enjoy your stories a lot. This one was hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
weak gutted cunt

Not even a man what gutless animal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
speedy

how much stupid you are?, the story was good until you put robert in the bed with her when the husband came into the bedroom, and the stupid coment of her about robert, thanks for nothing jerk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The fever

There are more and more white women catching the fever. It is so hot to see them giving the most precious thing they have to a big black man. You know that deep down he loves seeing a white slut surrendering and letting him take what he wants. Even the husband wants to see her be made to crawl and be abused for the black race to use. She's hooked on laying back and letting them slide their huge nasty black cocks into her sweet white pussy. It's so nasty and that's what makes her cum so good for them. Her husband will never be able to make her feel hat way and he knows it. The more helpless she feels the more she loves it, they take what they want and she learns to submit .

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Just to laugh...

The story ended with a big joke: "Recently, I caught our oldest son in the barn with a neighbors daughter..."!!! Who was writing this? the husband or the lover? Those boys never were and never will be his sons...Even they,after growing up a little will know who their real father is...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BBC

MY WIFE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE FUCKING A BLACK COCK. WE HIRED A BLACK TEEN TO DO OUR LAWN, AND I TOLD HER WALK AROUND NAKED INSIDE THE HOUSE SO HE WOULD SEE HER. AFTER THE THIRD TIME SHE HAD ASKED HIM INTO THE HOUSE AND HAD SEDUCED HIM, AND THEY SPENT ALL DAY FUCKING. WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK, SHE SAID FEEL MY SLOPPY JUST FUCKED BY A BLACK COCK PUSSY, AND WHEN I DID SHE WAS HOT WET AND SLOPPY. TEN MINUTES LATER SHE HAD MY CUM MIXED WITH HIS IN HER PUSSY. THREE YEARS LATER AND THEY STILL FUCK, AND I HAVE WATCHED HER TAKE HIM IN HER MOUTH AND PUSSY AND LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! Ménage à trois makes 3 people happy. 👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Something very hot about my wife being drawn to a black man’s big cock. I love seeing her struggling and being unable to ignore how big his dick is. Innocently seeing it when he stepped behind a tree to pee as he pulled it out and when he saw her he held it so she could watch. I found out later that within two days she found a reason to stop by his hut that he was staying to “ make sure he was okay”. He told me she seemed drawn to it, unable to avoid looking at his crotch which made him harden and he knew all he had to do was take it out. He’d seen white women like her before. They seem to be drugged as they lean down to smell and taste a thick blackcock.

I love watching that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love seeing my being drawn into a situation like this. It’s so hot that he knows how easy it will be to get her addicted to getting used by a superior Blackman. The cockiness of how he looks as she licks and sucks his blackcock having her admit she loves being so nasty and that she’ll do whatever he wants.

I’d be so excited and humiliated if he brings another black guy over and makes her suck him as she being fucked while I’m not home. Telling her if she wants his big blackdick to fill her pussy she needs to show his friends how good a slut she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous