The Farm: Layne and Selene

Story Info
The girls stay on a farm overnight, and meet someone new.
5.2k words
4.77
3.9k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second day in a row, Layne woke up in a barn, and for the second day, her first thought was that she needed a bath. After fleeing the village without accomplishing their goals of obtaining either money or disguises, Layne and Selene had ridden through the night in an effort to stay ahead of the patrolmen chasing them on behalf of the magistrate who had charged them with their crimes. In the hours just past midnight, they had found a farmhouse and offered to help out the owners the next day in exchange for a bed in the hayloft.

While Layne had to admit the barn was much cleaner than the abandoned one of two nights ago, she also thought ruefully that two nights of debauchery without a proper bathing had not left her in her best state. She felt itchy in some awkward places and sticky in worse ones. Still, she had to allow herself a laugh at how far she had fallen (or risen, as she supposed Selene would think) over the last two weeks. Not to mention, for once she had woken up before Selene.

Selene lay on the hay not too far from Layne. In sleep, she appeared much less cool and intimidating than during her waking hours. Her small breasts rose and fell softly, and her hair was a tousled mess. Layne reflected that it made the elf seem much more accessible, and she conceded, more attractive. After the chaos of the last two days, she felt a bit less uncomfortable at the memory of how she and Selene had passed their time in the abandoned barn. She also couldn't deny a certain kinship for the elf after everything they had been through.

Layne's musings came to a close as the mistress of the house, Freya Naudain, came into the barn. While her hair was pulled into a gray, no-nonsense bun and her dress was plain linen, Layne could imagine the darling girl she had been in her youth. Her eyes had a soft kindness that reminded Layne of her own mother, and her mouth had wrinkles at the corners that could only have come from smiling often. "Oh good, one of you is up," Freya said, the wrinkles becoming a part of a smile. "Breakfast is ready, and we have quite the day ahead of us."

"Thank ya, ma'am," Layne responded, her own rural upbringing making a surprise appearance. "I will wake Selene and we will be at the house in five."

"Sounds good. I will make sure to save you girls some food. My husband does not believe in waiting for guests." Mrs. Naudain bustled back in the direction of the house, whistling to herself. Layne shook Selene until the elf came awake with a startled gasp and looked at her, eyes bleary.

"C'mon. We have to get up," Layne tutted.

Selene yawned widely as a cat and responded grouchily, "One of us steered a horse all night, and the other got to have sex and then hold my waist and relax." Despite the attitude, the elf got up and dressed in her characteristic man's breeches and blouse, nearly before Layne had a chance to respond. Reflecting that she would never stop being surprised by the elf's quick movements, Layne dressed and followed her.

Breakfast was typical farm fare, which is to say homemade sausage and roasted vegetables from a small plot outside the house. As the girls ate, the family patriarch, Abel, sized them up. "Layne, I think you may be best suited to helping Freya around the house today. Selene, if what I have heard of elves is true, you would be comfortable joining me for a day of hunting?"

Selene nodded her assent, and then a voice cut in. "Father, I will be joining you. If Selene can go, I can go. She's just as much woman as I am." Selene and Layne both turned and saw a young woman in the doorway that led deeper into the farmhouse, to where Layne supposed the family's bedrooms were.

The young woman was tall for her age, with a relatively lean figure. In contrast to the graying hair and brown eyes of the Naudain parents, she had blonde hair that had been cut short and choppy to just above her shoulders. Her gown bore the visible hillocks of breasts that lay somewhere between Selene's boyish-looking chest (though Layne now thought differently), and Layne's cleavage that most women were quite jealous of. Similarly, her skirts showed the outline of buttocks that did not measure up to Layne's voluptuous mounds but would probably attract more men than Selene's firm, muscular behind.

All in all, Layne's first thought was of stories of warrior maidens such as Lyn of Astorford. The girl would have looked quite fitting in leather armor, riding in to save a town or rescue a male hero. Where Layne's eyes were a deep blue, the girl's eyes were a blue so clear it looked like ice. Her second thought was aimed at the way the girl stared at Selene, eyes tracing the slimness of the elf's figure. A quick glance at Selene confirmed the elf had noticed it too.

Abel responded wearily "Delilah, we have talked about this. A woman does herself no favors in finding a husband if she cannot keep up a household."

Delilah snorted. "Father, you speak of being a proper woman and take in a woman and an elf who rode in on a horse in the middle of the night, and invite one of them to go hunting. You don't think that sets a poor example in the virtues of women?"

Abel sighed. "Alright. As usual, you make me look like a fool after disagreeing with me. If Selene consents, you may join us. Maybe she can teach you the ways elvish women find their men."

Delilah grinned triumphantly, ice blue eyes passing over Selene one more time. "I will change and we can go."

Layne couldn't help the small smile that curved her lips before adding, "Freya, I am happy to help you today. All that I would ask in return is a bath at the end of the day. I hope that is not too greedy after you have housed us for the night."

"Of course not," Freya said, smiling warmly back at Layne. "We have a large tub. You and Selene and Delilah can all wash together once you young women finish the day's work."

Once breakfast was cleaned, Abel and Selene and Delilah prepared to hunt. Abel was kind enough to let Selene borrow a bow, once she explained that she was traveling without one since elvish bows were fairly...recognizable. He asked that she let Delilah follow her for the day, so that Selene might teach her. Selene suspected the real reason was that Abel was just a touch too traditional to feel comfortable teaching his daughter what he considered to be a male trade.

As Selene and Delilah walked into the woods, she could feel Delilah's eyes on her backside. While she knew Layne thought her out of touch with human mannerisms, even she had noticed the way the young woman had gawked at her during breakfast. She was contemplating how to address it when Delilah spoke. "How come elvish women hunt?"

Selene paused before answering. "There are...many things that elves do differently from humans. One of those things is that women may do anything a man does. Similarly, a man may do anything a woman does. Women hunt, men sew clothing. Women can be smiths and men can rear children at home. It is simply our way."

Selene could see the young woman turning the thought over in her mind, digesting the thought. Then her jaw stiffened and she jutted her chin out before asking "Are you and Layne lovers?"

Selene's eyes widened in surprise and then she chuckled softly. "No, we are not lovers. We are traveling together. Any reason you ask?"

Delilah's shoulders loosened and her gaze hit the floor. "Well...I...I hear rumors about elves. Stories. From merchants or peddlers. I hear that your women make love to women and men to men. I hear elves worship strange gods and pleasure themselves. I hear of strange rituals and feasts, where you dance wildly and drink to honor spirits."

Selene couldn't help smirking, and Delilah blushed and looked at the ground again. She softly reached out and tilted Delilah's chin so that their eyes met. "Layne and I are not lovers, and not all of what you hear is true. However, it is not all false either. I do make love to both women and men, and I have spent much time with both. I also masturbate, that is to say, pleasure myself, as close to daily as circumstances allow."

Delilah's eyes widened and she couldn't help staring at Selene. Then her eyes turned fierce and all her words came out in a rush. "My parents bother me about marriage all the time. They say I'm not a proper woman and I do not know the skills necessary to attract a husband. But I love women and you are beautiful and I want you to make love to me."

Selene was thoroughly taken aback and had to think before answering. "Delilah, I cannot. You are a lovely young woman, and I applaud your courage. But your family is hosting me and I do not wish to offend them. I certainly do not wish to cause you to--" Her words cut off as Delilah kissed her, hard. Her tongue met Selene's before she pulled away, leaving Selene slightly out of breath.

"I am old enough to marry. That means I can make my own decisions. If we make love here, in the woods, no one need find out." She looked at Selene nervously before breaking out in an impish grin. "When you touch yourself as much as I do at night, you quickly learn to be quiet. I can diddle myself long enough to get three fingers to fit without making a peep."

Selene bit her lip. While she had many reservations, she also could tell she was getting wet in spite of them. After all, she had spent the entirety of the day before promising herself satisfaction. Not to mention she had suffered much exasperation on Layne's behalf. "Delilah...are you sure this is what you--"

Delilah met her eyes, the devilish grin still present. "Selene, I promise you this is what I want. I may go crazy if I spend another night rubbing myself, thinking about when I saw the mayor's daughter bathing at the lake. Don't get me wrong, her tits were nice, but I've also been touching myself to them for the past week."

Selene had to chuckle at that. She found Delilah's confidence and lusty humor refreshing, especially after Layne's trend towards prudishness. There was something slightly elvish about her attitude. Plus, while the girl's curves weren't as big or shapely as Layne's, she definitely had enough tits and ass to enjoy. "You know, you just might convince me yet."

In response, Delilah kissed her again. Selene pulled away with a slight gasp before playfully admonishing, "If you want this to happen without us getting caught, we don't have time for all of this soft play. You need to lose those breeches." Delilah scrambled to obey, leaning against the nearest tree and unsnarling the knot that held her trousers up. The younger girl let them fall around her ankles without removing her boots, and Selene whistled softly in spite of herself. She hadn't been lying when she told Delilah she had been with many women, but the farm girl still had a gorgeous pussy.

Delilah's bush was not shaved into a thin strip like Selene's, but it was also not wild and untamed like Layne's. Instead, her mound was covered in a fine carpet of blonde hairs. Turned on as she was, Selene could see the rosy bud of her clit peeking out from under its hood. What really drew Selene's gaze though, was the lips between Delilah's legs. Between the girl's milky thighs, her lips spread like butterfly wings covered in a dew of her juices. Selene had been aroused before, but now she felt the heat rising through her in a brand new way.

She moved towards Delilah and softly put her index finger to the girl's lips, shushing her preemptively. As she moved her other hand to touch the farmer's daughter, she suddenly experienced a shudder of pleasure. She met the girl's unflinching gaze as she began to suckle Selene's finger, exploring each knuckle with her tongue. Selene thought wistfully of her wooden pleasure toy, stashed in her pack back in the barn. Then she quickly dipped her free hand into her mouth and put three fingers over Delilah's already swollen clit and began to rub, slow circles with just a trace of pressure. Delilah leaned back into the tree and gasped. Selene grinned at her.

As Selene began to rub Delilah's clit with greater intensity, the girl took another of Selene's fingers into her mouth. She licked and sucked at them while Selene diddled her. For all her boasting earlier, Selene did have to admit she was fairly quiet, but not perfect. She kept her icy blue eyes locked on Selene's and the elf could see the growing desperation in them, matched by faint whimpers of pleasure. Selene kept rubbing the girl, keeping the circles light enough to be teasing. Delilah tried pushing her hips down, grinding towards Selene's fingertips.

Selene paused her movements completely. The girl's eyes widened and the desperation in them spiked. She tried whimpering, gagging slightly on the fingers Selene had in her throat. Selene asked softly "Oh? Does my gorgeous girl want more?" Delilah nodded wildly. Selene felt her own cunt ache lightly as a small ribbon of saliva ran out of the corner of Delilah's mouth, trailing down her own fingers and across the girl's chin.

Selene started to rub her again, this time finally giving the girl the pressure her clit so desperately needed. She saw the tension go out of Delilah as the farmgirl sagged against the tree. Selene rubbed harder and faster, letting Delilah's pleasure build. She pulled her fingers out of the girl's mouth and pushed her shoulders back into the tree trunk and then grabbed her hips, pulling them outwards. She unlaced the neckline of the girl's shirt and pulled it down, exposing soft tits and their pale pink nipples. She rubbed the girl's clit yet a little harder.

Delilah squirmed and wriggled against the tree trunk as Selene rubbed faster and faster and harder and harder. She was trying to stay quiet, but was having a harder time controlling her whimpers. Selene could tell her nipples were rock hard. Delilah's legs were spread as far as the breeches around her ankles would let them. Selene took her free hand, still moist with Delilah's spit, and snaked it around the girl's waist. Her hand dipped between the soft mounds of the girl's ass, finding the tight rosebud of her hole. Then, fingers on her left hand still working Delilah's clit, she used her right to start to rub the girl's asshole.

The farmgirl finally broke eye contact with Selene as her eyes rolled back in her head. She writhed against the tree, hips bucking as she tried to keep as much contact as possible on both her clit and asshole at the same time. She gave more quiet whimpers of pleasure as Selene's hands drove her to ecstasy.

As she rubbed Delilah's clit and asshole in hard, tight circles, she bent her mouth to the girl's tit and flicked her tongue across it rapidly, pulling with her teeth. She moved to just above the girl's nipple and bit, hard enough to leave a mark later, but being careful to make sure the neckline of a shirt would cover it. Selene kissed up Delilah's neck and collarbones, each light nibble answered by a subdued moan. She put her lips next to Delilah's ear and whispered "Is my beautiful girl enjoying?"

Delilah's words were strained, barely intelligible as she tried to think through the pleasure Selene's hands were giving her. "I..mmm...I...oh...gods yes, godssss yesss."

Selene smiled, she could tell her own cunt was sopping beneath her clothes. "Would my darling girl like a special finish?" Delilah nodded desperately, eyes still back in her head. Wordlessly Selene pulled her fingers softly away from Delilah's clit, though she left the ones toying with the girl's ass. Delilah's gaze had just started to come into focus as Selene kneeled and put her mouth on the farmgirl's cunt. She softly licked those beautiful pussy lips before wrapping her mouth around the swollen, red clit. As she worked her fingers on Delilah's asshole, she licked her, softly at first and then more insistently. Delilah lost all control.

The girl thrashed and writhed against the tree as Selene kneeled, performing the act that Layne called the "gentleman's kiss" and that Selene called "eating the lady's feast," or simply "eating." She ate Delilah and rubbed the girl's ass with light, firm circles. Both her tongue and hand moved faster and faster. Gradually the girl's body went from thrashing against the tree to rocking back and forth to taut with pleasure. Selene saw the girl's ass start to tremble and looked up, seeing her eyes rolled far back and her mouth gaping open. She knew the girl had to be close to an explosive orgasm.

After a few more flicks of Selene's tongue Delilah began to mumble. "Selene...I...oh gods...I...gods that's good...but I...I...gods don't stop...I feel like I might piss." In response, Selene took the fingers on her free hand and curled them inside Delilah, making the beckoning motion she knew would finish her.

"Selene...I...ohhhhh godssss yessssssssssssss." Delilah's body jerked and spasmed as she was rocked by her orgasm. Her legs shook and her jaw was slack. Her juices flowed and Selene lapped them up eagerly until Delilah was through. Delilah looked nervously down at the kneeling elf, "Selene...I'm sorry...that's never happened before."

Selene stood and kissed the girl lightly on the cheek. "Delilah, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Elves call it squirting, and it happens to some women during a particularly strong finish. It happens to me fairly often." Selene looked at the sun and decided while they should head back fairly soon, they still had a bit of time. "Say Delilah...? Would you mind maybe...returning the favor a bit?"

Delilah grinned shyly. "I don't know if we have time for me to learn what you did with your mouth...but I definitely know how to finger a cunt." Her grin grew more towards her normal impishness. "Believe me, I practice often."

Selene smiled back. "If I'm being honest, a strong breeze could probably bring me to the edge right now." In answer, Delilah grabbed her arm and spun her around, pulling her close but keeping her facing away.

"Now you're my girl," Delilah murmured huskily. Selene could tell she was soaking, and wasted no time in letting her breeches fall around her ankles just as Delilah's had been. "Mmm," Delilah drawled, voice sultry. "My girl has a pretty pussy and a fat ass." She brushed her tongue across the point of Selene's ear and Selene heard herself groan softly. Then Delilah licked her fingers and put one hand over Selene's mound, a single fingertip resting lightly on the elf's clit. Her finger flicked lightly across it. Selene could tell her cunt was sopping and had to resist begging for more. After as much sex as she had had, she couldn't bring herself to beg a girl whose first fuck had concluded three minutes ago.

Delilah flicked her finger lightly across Selene's clit again, and she let out another soft groan of pleasure. Then Delilah snaked her other hand around Selene's backside, and dipped fingers into the elf's dripping pussy. Her fingers curved inside and Selene felt a delightful blend of pleasure from her cunt and the neighborhood of her asshole. Then Delilah started stroking her and Selene melted. She had never been touched in the way Delilah was now doing.

Delilah touched Selene with the sole fingertip. The way her hand was balanced on Selene's mound gave her control, and her one finger flicked mechanically across Selene's engorged clit, hitting the same spot again and again. Her pleasure built more rapidly than she had ever felt. Within minutes Selene was shuddering as her orgasm hit. But Delilah kept going, her mechanical strokes increasing in speed and pressure.

Selene tried to protest but the words were lost as she moaned. The pleasure built and built, almost to a point of painful ecstasy. Delilah stroked her with a kind of consistent rhythm Selene had never felt. Her pleasure escalated smoothly, without any of the normal disruptions caused by a partner's slight clumsiness. All the while, the girl's fingers wriggled in her cunt and hit her clit with increasing speed and intensity, over and over, that perfect rhythm with just one finger. The girl's hand rested, spider-like, on Selene's mound, and the fingertip hovered over her clit. One flick, and another, and another, hitting her clit perfectly in the same spot.

12