The Farm: Layne and Selene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene was in a haze of pleasure. She lost track of her moans and spasms and sighs. Her orgasm hit again, and again, and again. Delilah continued, with more speed and pressure until Selene thought she might cry out in pain. Finally, Delilah stopped touching her and the pleasure receded slightly. Selene's thighs were soaked in juices and her body was slick with sweat. Her cunt still throbbed, and she had a feeling it might for hours after.

"Delilah, that was amazing."

Delilah squinted. "Don't tease me just because I was a virgin just this morning."

Selene shook her head weakly. "I mean it, you did things to me with one finger that I have never felt, with a man or a woman."

Delilah snorted. "All I did was touch you the way I do myself at night...and you didn't even see the mayor's daughter and her perfect tits."

Selene shook her head again, this time in wonder. "Delilah...I meant it. I have never felt anything like that. I finished four times while standing against a tree in the woods. On a good night in bed I can finish three times."

Delilah smiled bashfully and shrugged. Selene, for all her experience and pride earlier, found herself wondering. "Delilah...how many times do you finish when you do that at night?"

Delilah shrugged again. "Depends on how long I go and how invested I get. Sometimes I go for ten minutes and sleep...some nights I go to bed early and spend three hours rubbing my cunt like a madwoman because I can't stop thinking about how badly I want a good fuck."

Selene found herself more surprised at each answer. "Three hours?? I'm telling you, I'm no prude...but after an hour of masturbating I've usually satisfied my most intense urges."

Delilah gave her now familiar smirk. "My record is thirty-four finishes. I touched myself for a bit under three and a half hours. The first couple take a bit, I need to warm up. But after a bit, they all start chaining together and I go and go and go. Honestly, my arm usually gets tired before my cunt."

Selene's eyes were saucer-sized. "I think if I touched my cunt for that long in one go, I wouldn't be able to masturbate again for a month."

Delilah chuckled lightly. "I will say, that night was intense, even for me. The next night I did lube her up with a bit of oil and mostly play with my ass."

Selene stared before answering, "Honestly, you're the best kind of freak." Then she laced all of her clothing before turning back towards the house.

When Delilah and Selene got back, they found Layne with a broom in hand and sweat on her brow. The house was spotless. Evidently Layne took being a good guest very seriously. Abel had returned with a brace of geese, making up for Selene and Delilah's "bad luck." Freya told them dinner would be about an hour, and asked if they still were interested in a hot bath. She told them the tub was in a room at the back of the barn, since a creek ran behind the structure. There was a wood stove for heating pails of water.

The three girls took turns gathering pails of water until the large wooden tub was full of steaming hot water. Then they undressed. Layne leaned over to Selene and whispered, "Do you think it would be too shocking for Delilah if I needed a short wank?"

Selene looked at her quizzically. "What is a...wank?"

Layne looked at her like she was a moron. "You're joking, right? You of all people?" She shook her head, as if this was the most foolish question she had ever heard. "You know...a wank. Touching, rubbing, fingering, diddling...the things a woman does when she wants a man and finds herself alone. The thing we did at the last barn we slept in."

Selene blushed, slightly, ashamed of her naivete surrounding human terms. "Ah. Elves do not use this word. We say masturbating, or rubbing or fingering or touching."

Layne gave her a look of irritating superiority before leaning in conspiratorially. "It's okay. Before you said them the other night, I had never heard the words orgasm or clit. I just called an orgasm a peak or finish, and my clit was just my nub."

Selene looked thoughtfully. "Interesting. I wonder what other words would be new for each of us. The kind of finish you have can be called squirting, but only for a lady. For both men and women, finishing can be called cumming."

Layne giggled. "Besides cunt and pussy, we call it muff or slit, but those are even more whorish."

Selene giggled as well in a rare lapse of control. "I like these new words. To answer your question, I do not think Delilah would mind at all."

Layne squinted at her, seriousness only partially spoiled by continued giggles. "Oh? Do you know something?"

Selene gave the most innocent look she could muster. "Just ask her."

Layne bit her lip shyly. While she had come to terms with the fact that she and Selene would probably do unladylike things in each other's company again, she still was not totally sure she wanted to commit to total debauchery. The thought of Gedric passed through her mind. She blushed slightly, but reasoned that she had been exploring her lovemaking preferences and that may be a good thing, even if less than totally proper. She decided that making love fun for her and not just the man was perhaps a bend she could make in her ruleset, and that touching herself in Selene's company might simply become a necessity again.

However, if Selene thought Delilah wouldn't mind, the thought of touching herself in the steamy water sounded heavenly after the day of scrubbing the house. "Say Delilah...would you mind coming here a moment?"

Delilah trounced over, tits bouncing. "Layne?"

Layne could not help blushing slightly, while also noticing that the girl had a rather nice figure. "Slightly unusual request...but...would you mind if I were to have a wank while we bathe?"

Delilah threw back her head, breasts jiggling again as she giggled. She clutched at her stomach before looking at Selene and then Layne again, dissolving into giggles before finally replying "Layne...I hope I didn't embarrass you just now. Yes, that is fine with me. My one condition is that I be allowed to watch and perhaps join in if I feel a need."

Layne was blushing thoroughly now. She hissed at Selene "You owe me an explanation." Selene nodded, trying to hold back a smile. Then she relaxed her expression a fraction. "Well, if you insist on embarrassing me, the least you could do is let me borrow your toy."

Selene stalked over, catlike, to their bags on the other side of the barn, and brought back the toy and bottle of oil. "If you are going to use it in the bath, make sure it is very well oiled. The water will make it chafe if you don't."

Delilah cut in, "What is that?"

Layne shot Selene a look of mischievous camaraderie and then answered "It's Selene's best lover."

The elf rolled her eyes. "Don't let Layne fool you. She was shocked by the thing two days ago. Elven women have them to pleasure themselves. It's essentially a cock that can please you perfectly because it never tires."

Delilah made an appreciative noise. Layne oiled the toy generously, and the three girls slipped into the water, sighing as their muscles started to loosen. "So..." Layne started, "It seems as if you two got up to something during your 'hunting trip.' Care to tell me while I get started?"

Selene began to tell about her and Delilah's passionate exchange in the woods. While Layne listened, she thought about the her from two days ago and smiled internally at how much had changed. Then she turned her attention to the two women she shared the tub with. She took in the small, perky tits of her elven friend (she supposed by now they were friends). She looked at Selene's stomach, taut with muscle, and eyed the lean, wiry thighs. She took in the compact mounds of the elf's muscular ass.

Layne slipped the toy inside herself, gasping slightly. Selene continued to tell the story, and her eyes moved to the neatly shaved strip of hair above the elf's cunt. Then her eyes turned to Delilah as she started to work the toy in and out. She took in the pale nipples. She took in the girl's body, beautiful, but in a softer way than Selene's. The thighs were firm, but not lean. They had gentle curves and slopes. Her tits held more weight than the elf's, even if less generous than Layne's own. As she continued to toy herself, she looked at Delilah's smooth, round ass, with its perfect rosebud hole.

As Selene continued to tell of the day's events, Layne's eyes wandered across Delilah's fine blonde bush. She then moved a hand through her unruly red one, finding she enjoyed its presence, until her fingers found her clit. As Selene talked, Layne moved the toy faster and harder, her fingers matching pace. As her pleasure built, she watched Delilah's face become flushed, and saw the younger girl's hand go between her own legs.

As Selene talked, the two girls pleasured themselves, each one watching the other. Layne fucked herself hard with the toy, rubbing her clit furiously with the other hand. Delilah masturbated in her own way, single finger flicking across her clit with greater intensity and speed. As Selene reached the part in her story where Delilah finished, Layne grunted and felt her thighs and cunt spasm as orgasm hit. As she watched, Delilah's finger moved until the farmgirl groaned and had her own orgasm.

Following this, the girls sat in the tub and enjoyed the warm water until dinner and sleep came for them...

12