The Farm Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary at the farm gets a sexy roommate for a while.
4.2k words
4.56
20.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A continuation to my last story with a woman at a farm getting off to pig shit, this one introduces an old friend of Mary's... Turns out she also can get off to the same things. So be forewarned to messy scat, mud, smelly, lesbian themes**

*****

Mary waited by the train station. A friend from high school named Sam was coming by. She had been a model, but things had gotten sour with the modelling agency and now the friend was out of a job. She was coming to Mary because they had been incredibly close in high school, and Mary had willingly offered a room for a week (and then privately said it would be a month if her friend didn't mind doing some work) free of charge.

Out of the station came Sam. A gorgeous blonde bombshell it was clear how she had gotten her modelling career. She did look incredibly distraught though sniffing some and her face in a semi-permanent pout. However when Mary gave her a big smelly hug (Mary barely had time to clean up, so Sam friend would have to deal with her being a bit smelly). "Mary." Sam said forcing a smile onto her face. "You're still a smelly tomboy almost a decade later." She said as she took a moment and gave Mary a big, big, biiiiig hug back. "And still one of my best possible friends." She said with a sniff.

"Look, I'm still in the same property, but I did get my own place." She laughed. "Own it too."

"Jealous. I could only ever rent." Sam said as she held onto Mary. She sniffed a bit more.

"Its ok. We can wait a little before we go."

"N-not too long. You stink." Sam said cracking a joke.

"Too bad, cause I got my clothes and my-self from the same place you're staying."

"Oh, then I should stay here, adjust." She said giggling a little. "Have to acclimate me to it all."

Mary had, after some rumor trailing, figured out at least some of what happened. Sam had been hired, sure, but things had ended poorly. Her nude photos were leaked, apparently by another model, someone in the company, or both, and Sam had to quit. Apparently after that she couldn't get work as she had made enemies. Mary felt really bad, and had quietly offered her an option of a job at the farm. But also added that it wasn't required.

After a bit Sam let go. "Thank you for this." She said sniffing some as she got her luggage.

"No, no, I will take it dear. Let me." Mary said taking it from Sam's hands. Mary noticed, as she took the luggage, that Sam's hands were stupidly perfect. She smelled of flesh cut flowers strewn over a babbling brook and, aside from hair (And a bit of mascara) she was damn near perfect looking. Mary was much more ratty and grimy, dirt under her nails. Hair short and tossed every way. Clothes lightly stained. And yet, Sam was more than willing to come along with her. Getting into the car without a fight.

As they drove Mary managed to keep the tone light for a bit, chatting casually with her passenger, as she answered questions. Yes, she had her own small house. It did smell some. Sam could have her own bed. Yes, Mary had gotten laid. No, it had *not* been with the animals. And yes, mud felt great on your skin. At that last one Sam had blushed some.

"What? A little mud scare you?" She asked chuckling.

"I just... Um... Well it seems a bit much to think about that."

"Come on. Relax. Nobody is here to photograph you. And nobody will say anything if you get a bit dirty. I get dirty all the time." She said as she unlocked her phone going to a set of pictures which were mostly of Mary (and other coworkers) being smeared in muck.

"You just said nobody was gonna photograph me." She said with a teasing look.

"Just... Just relax. Ok. I promise you, we'll get your mind off of worrying about things from the old life."

"I... I was planning on it." Sam said with a sigh.

Some time passed as they finally reached the farm. Going to Mary's own house on the property she parked and got out, parking herself on a muddy side, while Sam got drier dirt. "Sorry, its a bit wet." She said. "We've been having a fuckton of rain."

"No... Its fine." She said as she got out. "No worries."

Getting the luggage they went into Mary's modest little house. It wasn't big. Two stories but only a handful of rooms. It was messy though, and smelled a bit. "So this is my place... Pardon the smell, but work tends to come home with me."

"No... Its fine." Sam said. She paused. "A-actually... I had a request."

"Request? What?" Mary asked. "I can clean up, it'll take a bit bu-" Sam put a finger on Mary's lips.

"The request can wait a bit. Lets get to my room first." She said pausing. "Don't worry about cleaning up ok."

Mary nodded finger still on her lips. When freed she lead upstairs to a smaller quiet room. "So this is your room, mine is across the way."

"It smells a bit less up here." She said chuckling. "Shame, I was just getting used to the smell."

"Do you want a bit to be alone?" Mary asked.

"No." Sam said after a bit. "I want you to stay." She said as she began opened her luggage finding a particular outfit.

When she found it she pulled it out, and lay it out on the bed. A red clubbing dress. Matching satin red heels, and some black underwear. "This outfit..." She was quiet. "The photos they got only included this outfit. P-part of the reason I stayed was..." Sam got quiet.

"Because I offered it for free?"

"N-no."

"Because we were best friends?"

"Well among other things, but that's not what I'm about."

"Because... Um... You like farm animals?"

"I..." Sam sighed. "I want to utterly ruin this outfit." She said as she poked it like it was some offensive sign. "It... Its terrible and this farm... I think it can mess it up enough."

Mary paused and laughed. "Well. Fair enough. I think I can do that. How did you want to ruin it? I assume putting it on and rolling in the mud."

Sam blinked her face red in a second. "I... W-wear it!?!" She let out, although her nipples did poke through her top at the idea of that.

"Yeah. I mean... You had your nails, and your nice hair. Why don't we mess up that old you." Mary said as she moved to compare her nails and Sam's. "You look too clean. Too perfect. Models are that perfect. Normal people are messy and sloppy. The make mistakes and slip in the mud."

Sam paused and nodded. "Y-yeah! That's it. I'm no model no more. So whats the harm in a little dirt?" She said nodding. She then noticed that Mary's nipples were also poking through her shirt. "You... You aren't getting excited by this are you?"

Mary looked down, then at Sam. She poked the others breast. "Only as excited as you."

With an 'eep' Sam noticed her own arousal. Quiet for a moment she smirked. "Y-yeah... You are." She paused. "So. I'm Bi so you know."

"Good, I'm Pan." Mary said. "So I'd fuck you. I've fucked male co-workers, female co-workers both."

Sam paused. "Would you fuck me after I rolled in the mud?"

Mary smirked. "Please god let me take you now!"

"Whoah! I am both clean and not in the right outfit! Lemme change!" Sam said as she put up defensive hands.

"Should I go?" Mary asked. "I have today and tomorrow off so we can go all out."

Sam was quiet. "Y-yeah. If you don't mind. And... Sorry for messing up your place. I think I'm gonna really make a mess of it."

Mary laughed. "Sam... I'm a messy freak. You didn't see my little mud-area. That room? Oh trust me. If you make it a lot worse I'll eat you out for a whole night straight." She laughed.

Sam got even redder. She didn't remember Mary being so crude and lewd. She kinda liked it. Mary stepped out waiting for Sam to finish up and gave her a look over. The red dress was very, very low cut. The bottom was nice and short. The heels helped emphasize Sam's nice ass, and everything just looked sexy as hell. "Hot damn." Mary said. "I have a fucking model staying with me."

Now a touch taller than Mary, Sam bent over and gave Mary a deep kiss. "You are going to fuck this model." She smirked. "Get it right."

Walking out Mary lead the way to the mud-room. Opening a door she revealed an even messier room. A bed, a bathroom, a small pantry, and everything stank like hell and was smeared in muck. "Where you'll be staying tonight I think." She said.

Sam chuckled. "I'm thrilled.' She said laughing slightly. "I think I'll ruin it more."

Mary went outside to the muddy grounds and stepped in, each step with her shoes leaving a muddy footprint. She looked back curious as to how Sam would mange in inch and a half heels. Impressively when Sam's heels sunk into the mud she worked out fairly well. However after a bit she slipped and a wet fart leaked out. "Ah! S-sorry."

Mary paused and smirked. "Sorry about what?"

"Th-the fart?"

Mary paused and sighed. "How dare you fart on our way to roll in some pig sty's. I might ask you to do it again for being so... B... D... Brazen!" She was struggling to be sarcastic. It was hard.

Sam took a moment and grunted letting out another wet fart. "I have some... Irritable bowel syndrome. I only noticed late in high school." She muttered. "And..." A third wet fart.

"Well you think you'll shit in that terrible outfit."

"M-maybe?"

"You'd better make that a yes, cause it looks like a nice piece of toilet paper. SO you'll have to try."

"If not... I might wipe your ass." She said. "Cause I'd hate to let this toilet paper go to waste." She said laughing.

They walked a fair ways. Mary holding onto Sam's hand as they hit muddy spot after muddy spot. Eventually though they came to an old pig-sty, a muddy patch on the ground. "We've been transitioning to pig-barns. But we have one we use sometimes here. It was emptied the day before you got here. Last work I did before going to bed before getting you." The pen was full of foul black muck. It stank like hell and Sam looked a little nauseous. "You... You sure you want to-"

Sam looked at the gate, lifted the latch and stepped in with a squelch, sinking through her heels and up to her ankles. "Ok... Heels... Heels in deep mud aren't too bad actually." She let out. "I sink deep enough that they don't matter a lot. Not comfortable though." She muttered as took a few steps.

Mary was quiet. She was going through with this. "Want to give me a fashion show?" She asked leaning on the fence.

Sam paused. "Yes. I should." She said as she reached into the mud, undoing her heels, and picking them up, holding them over her shoulders. Muck dripped down her shoulders and chest as she walked back and forth doing a parody of a model walk squelching in the muck. At one end she bent over and gave Mary a flash of her underwear. As she did she farted and a bit of shit leaked into her underwear. A brown spot just barely visible. "OOoh..." She muttered as she rubbed her ass while still bent over. "G-gonna shit myself."

Mary hummed as she walked into the pig-pen with a few squelches. "Good." She hummed. "Keep going."

Sam took a moment as she squished and squelched into the muck. "Mmm. God. My stomach is killing me. What did I eat on the way here." She muttered another wet sloppy fart.

Mary walked over to Sam. "Oh, your stomach hurts?" She asked as her shoes sank into the muck. "How awful." She said as she rubbed Sam's stomach.

Sam grunted. "G-gonna shit." She let out with a pained expression.

"Oh. You are?" Mary smirked as she pressed more and rubbed harder. "How awful. Good thing you have plenty of toilet paper on hand." She hummed.

Sam paused and let out a pained grunt. "Yeah. Good thing." She said as she ripped out a wet fart. "M-mind if I squat?" Mary pulled her hand away, and Sam squat down. "God... I don't know what I ate but..." She grunted as her dress slightly hiked up and she began to shit herself. Her panties swelling.

Mary took in a sharp breath as she walked around behind Sam and got all sorts of excited. "What a beautiful use of toilet paper!" She hummed.

About then one guy spoke up from the fence. "Well, some cute girl is messing herself in a pig pen?"

Sam gasped and fell down into the mud with a squish. "Ahh!"

Mary paused and gave her a pat on the back. "Relax. Its Kay. He's harmless." Mary said as she walked over. "Kay, this is the girl I said I was gonna bring over. Sam. Sam, Kay, Kay, Sam." Mary said, motioning between the two of them.

Sam looked at Kay, her ass still in the sludge, and just stayed there.

Mary sighed. "Relax god. Kay is cool." Mary said leaning on the fence.

Kay smirked as his hands went over and gave Mary a grope. Hand going to her loins.

Mary sighed and a wet spot began to spread out from her crotch, while the sound of water hitting fabric could be heard. "Mmm, look Kay... Can you leave us be for a bit?" She asked. "Sam had some tough shit she just went through, and... She needs to be with a close friend."

"You sure?"

Sam paused as she slowly stood up, her underwear bulging a fair bit. "B-besides I'm all gross... You don't wanna deal with me like this."

Kay paused, and unzipped his pants. His cock was pretty erect as soon as it was exposed. Casually he began to piss on Mary, piss running down her leg. Mary was unbothered by this of course. Already wet with her own piss. "Kay is cool." Mary said.

"I like gross." Kay hummed. "I like gross a lot." He said smirking. "Your pussy is best when its stinky and nasty as hell." He smirked as his hand went to Mary's crotch to rub her.

Mary moaned a bit. "Mmm... N-not right now." She let out, as Kay let go. "Later. After you work ok? I'm not gonna wash up." She said.

"I... I won't either." Sam let out. "Not for a bit. I want this dress... Ruined." She took a moment and walked over to Kay, offering him her high heels. "Here. You can have these." She hummed. "Have some fun with them. A small offering."

Kay smirked. "OOoh. Well thank you. I guess I'll have some fun with these." He said nodding. "And I'll stop by this evening. You two stay nasty for me."

Mary reached down and grabbed a handful of slop, sliding it down Sam's cleavage. "We'll try~." She said with a chuckle.

Sam gasped as the slop ran down her tits, enjoying the slimy sticky feel on her chest. "Mmm!" It was good. Unnaturally good. Just like the shit in her underwear. The sticky feeling against her ass and down her breasts felt unnaturally good on her skin and she rather liked it. As Kay walked away Sam let out a breath. "M-mary please... Grope me and fondle me. Use and abuse me. I want to cum." She said.

"You sure?" Mary asked as she stood up. "Because you're far too clean for me to even touch. My favorite girls stink and are like pigs in shit. Happy only when rolling in muck."

A hand went down Sam's dress and tweaked her filthy nipple. Something about the two contrasting textures got Sam over the line and made her let out a long low moan. "Mmmm. Y-yes. I will be filthy."

Mary hummed. "Say I need to shit some."

Sam paused. "Sh-shit yourself! I'm still getting adjusted to this." She huffed as she stamped off into the muck. Taking a moment she thought before getting to her knees with a squelch. Taking her hands and putting them into the muck she picked up a more solid glop and brought it up to her nose. It reeked. A mix of a smell of manure and mud, combined with some rotten slops that had mixed deeply into all of the muck. Thinking she wriggled her crotch around some, feeling the moistness between her legs. After a moment she lifted up the front of her dress, revealing her panties and slipped some muck into her underwear with a squelch.

The ball of muck was too big for her little string and only her hand kept it from falling apart, but then she began to rub it into her slit. Something about the feeling, the gross slimy texture mixed with the stench, something about that excited her. Got her aroused.

To add to it Mary bent over, and did similar. Getting a big handful and slipping it into her own pants, making a wet mess. She let her waistband snap into place while muck splattered up her waist before walking over to Mary, ankle deep in the muck. Her crotch at Mary's face she asked. "Want a sniff of what a real dirty girl smells like?"

A bit more turned on than even she realized Sam pressed her head into Mary's loins. Feeling the muck squish under her head and getting another whiff of manure and sex in one go. It was intoxicating. A potent stink that Sam wanted just so much more of. "You smell great." Sam said on her knees. "I wish I could smell half as potent." She let out smiling.

"Well then, get dirty. That's step one."

Sam hummed as she got off her knees and spread her legs in front of her, her dress hiking up in the muck. Her fingers went to her pussy. "You stink of sex." She said as the muck on her own pussy was revealed. "I need to smell of that more." She said as her fingers slipped into her pussy. Sam let out a gentle moan. "Mmm." She let out sounding relieved. "This feels good... So good." She said as she began to move her fingers in and out of her pussy. "I... I like this a lot. And... Ahhh." She hummed.

Mary unzipped her pants, revealing a grimy wet pussy. Moving close to Sam she took a moment and started to piss on Sam. "Yes. You're getting better. A bit better." She hummed smirking. "I might almost fuck you like this."

Sam smiled as Mary pissed on her, watching the others stream fade as piss ran down Mary's thighs when she ran out of enough flow. This was filthy... Putrid. What self respecting model would do this? Yeah. None. She wasn't a model. She was... Well, she was a pig. With that as her face went into Mary's crotch she let out an "Oiiiiink." Somewhat softly.

Mary laughed. "What was that?" She asked half serious half not.

"I'm a pig." Sam hummed. "I'm a dirty piggy. I'm in a pig pen wallowing in filth and just so happy." She said as her fingers sped up in her masturbation.

Mary smirked. "Yes. Yes you are. You're a filthy little piggy who is happy living in piles of pig shit."

Sam moaned as she kept masturbating. "Yes. Yes I am. I am a filthy piggy. So muck me up. Muck me up like a good piggy should be mucked up." She hummed.

Mary took a moment as she turned around. Mary dropped her pants into the slop and squatted. "I need to go." She said. "Be a good piggy and-" Mary was cut off as she felt something hit her ass.

Sam had pressed her cleavage up to Mary's ass. "My tits would make a good toilet." She said. "Go ahead. take a seat."

Mary hummed as she pressed her butt down a touch and then began to push. A long brown turd left her ass and spread down into Sam's dress's cleavage. Sam kept on masturbating with one hand, while her other went up to aid the turd in falling down between her bosom mostly. Although some of it was smeared on either side of her bosom. When mary was done she had deposited three turds, one almost a foot long, one about six inches, and one roughly four inches long. She turned around and pulled up her dirty pants. "There you go, you're looking almost nasty enough for me to fuck."

Sam hummed happy with shit on her chest. Her masturbation reaching a fever pitch her back arched as she came. Coming down her hand left her pussy and the muck and joined her other hands by her tits. Spreading her tits apart the shit broke apart and slipped down her cleavage. Another sticky slide down her chest made her shiver. "Ah... F-fuck." She let out. "So slimy... So sticky... I love it." Sam let out smiling.

Mary hummed. "How much do you like it piggy?" She asked.

"I love it! I love being a gross piggy! I'm no fuckin model. I'm much happier being a filth pig~" She let out with an oink.

Mary smirked. "Now. Now I like how you smell." Mary said getting to her knees in the mud, her pants getting really soaked in the filth. A hand went to Sam's breasts with a sticky squish, smearing filth around.

Sam hummed. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it." She hummed smiling. "Its just lovely." She said as she pulled at her dress, with some effort ripping it, basically expanding her cleavage cut, one breast becoming exposed.

12