The Farm Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary paused and looked at the one dirty breast. Taking a moment she leaned forwards and put her mouth to the breast, licking and sucking while her hand went to Sam's loins and began to tease her clit. Sam moaned. Her pussy and clit still sensitive from her previous orgasms. Between the dual stimulations its wasn't long before she came again, back arching. "Ahh... F-fuck..." She said her hands going back to support her and squelching in the muck. "Mary, I'm so fucking jealous. You have all this slop, all the time, and just... Mmm, its so good." She let out. "So I can go spend a night in your place just utterly disgusting, wearing nothing but toilet paper right?"

Mary hummed as she kissed Sam on the lips. "Yeah." She said pulling away, her dirty lips leaving a smudge on Mary's face. "In fact, you don't have to wash all week if you like. I won't wash tonight either." She hummed.

"Now all week is a bit much. But two days of just... Well trashing this dress, that'd be nice." Sam said smiling. "Thanks for this."

"No worries." Mary nodded.

About then Sams stomach growled. "Ah... Still gotta shit... I um..." She paused. "Do you mind if I..." She got a bit quiet and looked to the side.

Mary took a seat in the sludge with a squelch. "I don't mind much. Ask away."

Sam paused. "Do you mind if I... If I... If I shit on you?" Sam said after a bit letting out a wet fart under the mud, some gas bubbling up.

Mary hummed. "I thought you'd never ask." She said. "So please, paint me brown like one of your french girls." She said smirking.

Sam got up and pulled down her panties. Putting her face over Mary. A wet fart bubbled out, some shit leaking down onto Mary's legs. "Ugh... So irritated." She let out.

Mary laughed. "Is that what you call a shit? Come on that's all?"

Sam grunted. "You... You're gonna get it you!" She huffed as she grunted and squeezed, shit finally spraying out of her ass onto Mary's face with a brown splatter. Mary laughed as she was sprayed.

"What? You like being a pigs toilet?" Sam asked.

Mary chuckled. "Yeah... Kinda. Bit turned on right now."

"Good. Cause I'm still horny. Can you scissor me in this muck?"

"Oh please dear." Mary hummed as she pulled her pants down letting them soak in the muck.

Sam spread her legs her bare, but dirty, pussy exposed to Mary, who happily met half way. Both girls met the squish of the muck adding to it. They moved their loins into each other, slowly working up another orgasm. After some time finally Mary came, Sam shaking in her orgasm shortly after. Stopping for breath Sam chuckled. "And this Kay guy is gonna be by later. Fuck... I'm gonna have a great time here." Sam hummed.

12