The Farm Pt. 01

Story Info
Further Sissy BDSM adventures.
4.6k words
4.62
14.8k
9

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For continuity- Read 'The Party' first.

It's been a good few months.

Things have settled down since the party. So many things changed that night. Limits were pushed, new kinks were discovered. Relationships tested, and strengthened. New boundaries set. Scars made, some healed.

After the party, mistress called me back. It seems the female slave didn't have my pain threshold, once they'd finished fucking her senseless with the machine things moved into the dungeon where she passed out in front of the masters and mistress. I was summoned to take her place.

Lets just say I now have some permanent scars on my wrists and some other areas and can't look at a stapler without flinching, also that it was handy my wife is a general nurse. I spent another four hours in the place of the passed out slave before I staggered back to the car and barely made it home. My wife had some choice words for her sister, the deal for possession of me every fortnight was canceled and they haven't spoken since.

No more parties, just the two of us living outwardly as a couple, or maybe sisters or whatever people choose to think. Behind closed doors a female dominated marriage. My wife makes enough money for me to be a stay at home sissy, permanently dressed in female attire and at her beck and call. She is wonderful to serve. There is no doubt she is in charge, but its not sadistic like it was when mistress was involved.

We spend more time together now, evenings on the couch, clothes shopping, occasional movie, drinks out in bars. It's fun rejecting all the testosterone fuelled men together.

A consequence of the party was it really unleashed her craving for real cock, her sex drive is unreal. For the most part I satisfy her, although it's been 2 years since I was allowed to penetrate her. Her lust for orgasms is satisfied every morning and evening, sometimes through the day too. Mine is satisfied when she chooses, usually once a month.

Some people would find this odd but before she controlled my orgasms I was very selfish. All I thought about was ejaculating, all the time. If she came when we had sex then great but when I was done, I was done. Now, I give her all the orgasms she needs and my pleasure is prolonged with denial. My desire for her is there all the time, even when I get my monthly release I'm hot for her again within minutes.

We share our bed with others at the weekend sometimes, but nobody could replace me as her life partner. If anything they are just used to satisfy my wife's cock cravings.

The kettle boils and I make her usual morning coffee. I catch my reflection in the glass door, I cut a good figure if I do say so myself.

My hair is pulled up in a messy bun, the metal slave collar now replaced with a leather choker. My white five inch strappy heels click on the floor as I turn to pose in the reflection. White stockings cover my smooth legs right up to the top of my thighs, where the patterned hold-up tops sit to either side of my steel chastity cage that hangs between them. I can feel the fabric brush my hairless testicles when I move.

The stockings are up to the fold at the bottom of my ass cheeks, which I hold firm while propped up in heels. Dipping into the top of my smooth butt crack is the lace bow of my satin white boned corset, tied so tight I can hardly bend.

I strut upstairs to the bedroom. My swinging hips come partly from my well practiced feminine walk, and partly from the flower shaped open plug spreading my anal passage wide, padlocked open to prevent removal, my asshole shut tight around the base.

'I think we need a few days away", my queen states from her comfy position tucked in our bed. She gives me her cutest smile, which means she's already got something planned.

'That sounds nice", I reply. "You have something in mind?"

"A friend of mine has a farm. Horses mainly. I used to ride a lot before we met. She's having a hard time financially and could do with a little help too around the place. Nothing too heavy. We can go today."

After packing some things - clothes, shoes, dildos, restraints etc. and loading them into the car we take a shower together.

My wife washes her hair before mine, then I wash her body. Starting at her feet I work my way up each leg in turn, rubbing the soap around as the warm water runs down her body. As my hand reaches her smooth pussy I pause to allow the soap to run off before cupping underneath rubbing back and forth, sliding right back to rub my fingertip on her anus. She parts her legs slightly in response.

Twisting my hand I push 3 fingers inside her right up to the knuckle, I can feel her juices pour out as I fill her with my hand. Straight away I start to hand fuck her hard and fast.

"Mmmmm! Oh shit! SHIT! Faster!!"

The rough movement makes my cage knock on the bath floor, my cock straining against the rings. I'm so turned on by pleasuring my queen. It takes seconds before she clamps my hand between her thighs as she comes loudly.

"FUCK! Aaaahhhhh! Oh god, mmmmm!" She moves her closed legs side to side, one hand gripping the shower rail for balance as her knees go weak.

I stand and she wraps her arms around my neck, panting heavily. Her head rests on my chest as my hands rub and squeeze her bottom. I can feel her breasts on my skin and our stomachs press together. I rub my cage on her crotch in frustration.

In our old life, I would have bent her over the bath and fucked her from behind. Unable to hold myself I would have spent myself quickly with no regards for her pleasure. Now my desire for her will last as long as it takes before I'm allowed to cum. My heightened horny state focuses my attention on her. She cups my testicles and gently rubs them, kissing my neck before turning off the shower.

We dry off and she spends extra time drying in my cage with the hairdryer before putting some cream on to prevent chafing. The hot air followed by cool cream has me straining in the metal prison as her soft hands caress me. The feeling of denial in my gut is beautiful, my whole body tingles.

She styles both our hair, and we each do makeup which I'm quite a pro at now. Hours spent on youtube learning to disguise my manly features. I'm quietly impressed with the woman's face looking back at me in the mirror.

My wife always chooses what I wear. Today is a sports top which is little more than a black lycra bra stuffed to a 'C' cup, covered with a light orange loose fit sports vest. Black lycra leggings cover my legs. As I pull them up my smooth legs she has me stop half way up my thighs.

"The vest will cover your cage honey, but you can't stay sitting with that plug locked in. Put your hands on the dresser, stick that sexy bum out for me!"

I do as I'm told, and she takes one of two keys off her necklace. She grabs the plug and lets out a giggle as she gives it a few tugs back and forward. I can feel the open flower inside me moving and a soft moan escapes my lips before I hear the click of the padlock. It's hard to describe the feeling of the flower being closed inside, but there's an emptiness as the plug turns to a pear shape and is gently removed. She stretches out my butt cheeks with her hands, I can feel cool air up my behind as it stays opened up.

"Beautiful", she whispers. "Something smaller today, with a twist!"

I hear the all to familiar squirt of lube, and another smaller plug is inserted. it's nowhere near as wide, but it feels longer. I feel the widest part pass and my hole closes around it, the base resting on my cheeks. She stands me up and finishes pulling up my leggings, making sure to tuck my cage downwards and covering the bulge with the vest.

She gives me a pair of trainers, which makes me pause.

"I've never been out without heels before. Will I still pass as a woman?"

"Oh love, just remember how to strut. You've got a lovely figure now, nobody will know. Besides, I'll look after you."

We make our way downstairs, I have to admit it's nice to wear comfortable shoes for once. The long plug in my ass sends sensations through me as I walk, keeping my legs together partly for the feminine look and partly to move the plug. My locked dick straining away as I eye my sexy wife dressed in tight sports gear pulling on her jacket. I wear my knee length black Moncler puffer jacket, the belt tied tight gives me a feminine waistline better than the sports gear.

My wife is typing on her phone. She looks up at me, and I feel a vibration in my ass - the shock takes me to my knees as it shoots all through my stomach and groin! I pant heavily on all fours as the sensation makes my caged cock fill its prison, I grab hold with one hand through the fabric trying for any type of feeling, and reach back with one finger to push on the plug. My dick feels like it's going to explode!

As fast as it started the vibration stops. I sit up on my legs, pushing the plug in as I sit back. She pushes my head back and grabs my chin, forcing her lips onto mine and her tongue explores my mouth. Then she quickly lets go and stands up.

"Wow, that works well!" She helps me up. "Come on sweet, busy few days ahead. Let's get on the road."

The drive is a little under two hours. We left civilization about 15 minutes ago and have been driving twisting country lanes carefully. The lane becomes straight as the wooden farm gate comes into view, it's open and we drive straight through.

The gentle vibration of a car ride always has me straining in my cage, and the uneven farm surface is causing my cock to leak pre-cum into my leggings as the bouncing car moves the plug in my ass. Taking long breaths I hold the seat and car door, my mouth open while I make involuntarily 'ahh' noises occasionally.

We stop by a large barn. The walls are brick at the bottom six feet high, then metal sheeting continues upward to the sloped roof. The whole thing is maybe 25 feet tall, and about the size of a football pitch.

There is a lady approaching us. She is maybe 5'6" with a blonde bob, pretty face. She has muddy ankle boots on with tight riding pants tucked into them, and has her hands stuffed into the pockets of a thick looking waist length puffer jacket, with a huge fur lined hood that frames her face as it stands up behind her head. Hanging from her arm is what looks like a leather horse's bridle. She is smiling.

My wife steps out of the car onto the concrete hard standing.

"Well you made it then!" the lady says.

"It wasn't a bad drive", says my wife. "its lovely to finally meet you in person".

My ears pricked up - so she hasn't met this person before? Before I think too hard on it there's a tap at the window, the new lady is smiling at me. She opens the door and leads me out of the car by my hand.

"Well, you are a beauty! Let's not waste time and get you to work straight away!"

She wraps the lead around my neck and threads it through the clip to make a choker, luckily she doesn't yank it tight as I follow her closely. She leads me through the large opening into the barn. Inside its quite dark with a few lamps high on the ceiling that are just about sufficient to see. The barn is separated into wooden stables around 8 feet high, each with a door that comes up to chest height and a barred window next to it. I am led down the corridor to the last stable on the left, and the lady opens the door. As I follow her inside I wonder if I should refer to her as mistress if spoken to, my wife hasn't really given much away yet although it's clear there are kinky plans in place.

"You may have been told we have some small financial struggles at the moment. Nothing major but we have a few empty stables not earning rent", she explains as she unzips and removes my coat.

She looks at my hands and compliments my painted nails before lifting my arm and closing a metal shackle around it above my head. She does the same with the other arm, before walking to the edge of the stable and pressing a button. I hear a click and a whirring sound as my arms are pulled upwards in front of me, until I'm just stretched but able to stand on my tiptoes, my head forced backward by the position of my arms. As I can do nothing but look up I see the shackles are attached to a thick metal chain that disappears up into the darkness above.

I can just turn my head sideways enough to see the blonde lady remove her jacket to reveal a black tight vest top that shows her powerful arms and ample chest. Her breasts are so pert the neck of the vest doesn't touch her skin. She circles me, lightly running her hands around my stomach, then all over my backside before touching my cage.

She gives a smile and stoops out of sight. I feel my leg being lifted and the trainer removed, then the next one. The concrete floor is cold when each leg is released and my feet touch down again. She grabs the waist of my leggings and rips them apart at the front, before yanking them down and off!

Before I can process what's happening the familiar feeling of a ball gag touches my open mouth, having no choice I accept the plastic over my tongue as it's tied in place behind my head. I can still just about keep weight on my feet but my arms are getting sore. Clearly this lady has experience in keeping people uncomfortable, but not to excess.

I feel so exposed as the position of my arms is forcing me to stick my genitals outwards slightly, which I realize is the point as a hand suddenly cups my testicles. The surprise makes me tense and I let out a muffled yell through my gag, to which I hear a laugh in response.

Suddenly a warm wet feeling engulfs my caged cock, causing it to swell and fill its metal prison. The following cool sensation tells me she is moving my prick in and out of her mouth. I can feel the vacuum when she takes it all in and seals her lips sucking hard, then her tongue in between the steel rings as she licks from base to tip. I must be pressing through the gaps in the cage and the ache is overpowering, I can't stop the blood pulsating to my trapped member.

I twist and make muffled moans in my bonds as the feeling builds in my lower stomach. I'd almost forgotten the plug until she gives it a little push, there's pre-cum leaking out I can feel it at the tip. Then suddenly a swish and a CRACK!

I shoot forward as the pain registers from my right ass cheek, I grip the chain with both hands and pull. My feet leave the floor as I swish my body to try and get cool air on my backside. My attempted erection subsides, leaving the all too familiar frustrated yet turned on feeling.

"Sorry my dear, can't have you messing my stable floor with an orgasm. I've heard you are top notch at getting off while soft. Besides, your dear wife has to allow it. Now, I just need to see what you are made of before tomorrow."

She lowers the chain enough to allow my hands to reach my chest and I can put all my weight back on my feet. I'm dying to touch my genitals, but my hands will not go that far. All I can do to stretch is raise my arms and bend forwards sticking my ass out. As I do, her hand goes around my waist, and she pulls out my buttplug with a 'pop'!

"You won't need this. I'll fill that sissy slut hole for you next dear."

The blonde bombshell is dragging something out of the corner, it looks like a small gymnast bench, four legs and a round top, maybe 3 feet long but with a hole in the top center. She ducks out of the stable and returns carrying a horse saddle, which she places over the bench and secures the girth underneath to keep it in place.

"Come here", she commands. I stand next to the bench. "Left foot in the stirrup, that's it."

She raises the chain pulling me up, its pretty obvious what she wants so I grip the chain to spare the cuffs digging into my wrists and swing my right leg over the saddle, finding the other stirrup. Being barefoot its not easy getting a comfortable footing. The chain starts to lower so I sit in the saddle, adjusting as I do to keep my chastity cage to the left and not squash my balls. The leather is cold on my bare cheeks, and I slip slightly on the lube that has dripped out. As my asshole sits on the seat I find myself rubbing slightly on the leather and gripping with my thighs, it feels good.

"Nice feel? Riding naked is something I have had the pleasure of many times. Oh, It'll get better slut!"

She leaves the barn again. I must have been in here a good 45 minutes, I wonder what my wife is doing?

"Hey honey, are you having fun?"

Speak of the devil... My wife walks into the stable linking the blonde mistress. "Sorry I left you, I had to unload the car. Mandy here assured me she'd look after you. Is this a riding lesson?"

"The best kind!" Mandy chips in. "I've had a lot of fun learning in here myself you know."

She starts to raise the chain forcing me to stand in the stirrups, arms above me. I wobble slightly and take the weight on my arms.

"She needs some balance work," says Mistress Mandy as she adjusts something on the saddle behind me.

I feel the chain lower slowly, preventing me from sitting straight away. I can just turn my head enough to see my wife below me at the saddle, her hand moving around just out of sight. As I get closer she holds my hip and pushes me sideways slightly.

My knees are bent at right angles and I'm using the chain for support when I feel the dildo at my opening. The chain keeps giving at a slow pace lowering me onto the unseen phallus. As it slowly stretches into my anus guided by my wife maneuvering my hip I feel it's not as thick as it could be, but the further down I go it's pretty long! My head is held back again by my arms being up in front as I'm relying on them for balance, so I have no idea what is being forced into my ass with only my wife to trust.

I feel it's smooth and cold, probably steel and I bottom out on it pretty quick feeling the saddle on my cheeks without the dildo destroying my insides. I wiggle slightly enjoying the feeling as my wife strokes my thigh and cage. Mistress Mandy approaches and puts a shackle around each ankle, securing me in the stirrups. She then unclips my hand shackles from the chains and clips them to the pommel.

"Don't want you falling off now do we," she says with a wink.

I feel the dildo move downwards slightly before shooting back up deep in my ass! The surprise makes me lean forward and my hands start to slip down either side of the saddle, but the cuffs prevent me from falling. I sit up again as the speed of the thrusting fake cock is increased and I settle into being fucked.

Slowly Mandy increases the pace of my fucking, the memory of the female party slave being drilled almost unconscious by the double fucking machine enters my head. My cock is pressing against the cage and leaking out onto the saddle, my wife is standing next to me with one hand on my thigh and the other fondling my full tormented testicles.

The dildo slows right down as mistress releases my right hand and unclips the shackles from the saddle.

She pulls my arms behind me and restrains both hands to the rear, leaning me back slightly and changing the position of the metal cock inside me. She speeds it back up, and I'm sure the length of the thrust has increased! It feels like it's hammering into my stomach and makes me jump in the saddle, pushing up on my feet locked to the stirrups.

Soft moans escape me around the ballgag, I can see sweat running down my stomach to my caged cock which is swinging up and down violently with the force of the ramming in my ass. I can feel drool on my chin. I turn my head left to see my wife and Mistress Mandy engaged in a kiss, my wife's breasts showing over the sports bra that has been yanked down around her stomach.

I'm supporting my weight using my legs in the stirrups, my palms behind me on the saddle. Suddenly my sweaty hand slips causing me to drive the dildo further in as my body lowers, stopped by the shackles holding my wrists. I feel a slightly sick but amazing feeling inside me and my cock twitches lifting the cage up and down several times, spraying cum over the saddle and my legs as I experience a non erect ruined orgasm.

12