The Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually when you cum having sex, the other person senses and there is a change of pace. Not with a machine though. As I cum My body tenses and I move side to side as the metal cock continues to pound my insides, my two tormentors locked in a passionate kiss just feet away completely oblivious to my orgasm. My moaning increases in volume as the last creamy liquid shakes from my locked flopping penis.

Finally the two women release each other and Mandy stops the machine. She moves the cuffs back to the chain and raises it so i can stand, a loud audible squelching as the dildo leaves my pounded asshole. She releases my feet and my wife catches me as I swing a leg over, and I'm lowered to the floor. I lay there shackled to a chain, in her arms and panting heavily as she pushes stray hairs away and wipes sweat from my brow.

She loosens my gag, leans in and kisses my forehead, then pushes her tongue into my mouth. Our lips lock and tongues roll around each other. Her breasts are still out of her top and I can feel them press on my shoulder.

'Wow, well you said she was good. I think she'll be a big help to me", Mistress Mandy announces. "Let me show you the house."

We get to our feet, and Mistress uncuffs me before handing me a pair of tall black riding boots.

"Trainers are no use on a farm. These are waterproof and better for 'riding'," she says with a grin.

"They are a bit specialist - riding boots don't normally have a 4 inch heel, I have them made to the farms specification."

She watches me pick up my ripped leggings. "You won't need those, better get used to your body parts being on show around here."

My wife helps me into the boots, and stoops to zip them up my calfs. As she does she slips my cage into her mouth and gives a playful pull on it, looking up at me with 'fuck me' eyes. She stands and smacks my ass, then holds my jacket up so I can put my arms in. She fixes the fur trim hood straight, then grabs the collar and kisses me again before pushing my hands behind me where mistress ties them together at the wrists, then the elbows.

The lead is put around my neck and clipped in a choke.

"Sorry dear, no loose animals on the farm," mistress says. They both chuckle to each other.

We walk back down past the stables and out into the cool evening air. I walk behind, my lead held by my wife, my sweaty body feeling the chill wearing only my sports bra, the heeled boots and my long coat, which is draped open as my bound arms pull it back. My steel ringed chastity cage swings as I walk, the padlock making a 'clink' noise with every step.

There are cars, a tractor with back wheels as tall as a person and some shipping containers also on the yard, but I haven't seen anyone else yet. We walk round to the rear of the barn and the view opens into sprawling fields as far as I can see. Some fields have horses in them, some big bales of rolled up hay. There is a sand paddock enclosed with wooden fencing, next to 3 large square static caravan homes. Next to the paddock are 3 vertical big thick poles, around 9 feet high. They stand out as I can't think what they would be for.

We approach one of the caravans and Mistress bids us goodnight, before walking in the direction of the paddock. My wife opens the door to our van and leads me inside.

It's basic but cozy. kitchenette, table, living space, bedroom and bathroom. I stand while my wife undoes the ropes binding my arms, which takes her a good 10 minutes as she's not experienced with such skills. Finally I'm free. My arms are stiff so she helps me remove my coat and bra, then the boots.

I shower, and she spends a good few minutes drying and lubricating my encased penis. She always takes care of it, despite her domination and occasional abuse of it.

She chooses a pair of shorts for bed and for me a matching lacy bra and thong. She slides the thong slowly up my legs, licking my cage before it's covered by the cotton. As we lie down she cuddles up behind me, pressing her warm naked breasts into my back. Her hand softly rubs my balls, and I fall asleep in sweet erotic frustration.

12