The Farm - The Bull

Story Info
Man owns a sexual fantasy resort.
4.4k words
4.61
6.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

One of the most common fantasies I encounter is the bull fantasy. Every guy likes to think he is hung, and he can breed "cows" at will. There are very few men that can be impressive naked in front of a crowd of people. It is harder than they think. I do have several women who have the cow fantasy. They want to be milked and breed by a big bull that they can't see in real life. I have had to enlist a real hung man who doesn't mind an exhibitionist streak. That is why John is special. John is a 6'2" black man that loves this shit. He IS hung like a bull, built like a brick shithouse, as they say in the south, and loves to have people admire him. He has been here once before, and he is back for seconds. I had six women who wanted their fantasy, and I needed him. This is the story of the bull and his six cows.

Daisy

William took Daisy to the cattlemen after she had been prepared by the staff. They took her into the barn to get her ready. She stripped down and got on her knees. They put a collar around her neck with the cattle bell on it. They put a temporary brand on her ass, put the clip nose ring into her nose, tied her hair back into a ponytail, and released her to the men. She milled around with the other five cows in the room. She was nervous. She had never been naked in front of a group of people before, much less a group of other naked women looking at each other. She felt like they were comparing her to themselves, but there was nothing she could do about it. The cattlemen herded them into the milking area of the barn. They used cattle prods that were only a slight shock. It was still a shock to the women when they first poked them in the ass. They hurried from then on.

"Come on you heifers, it's milking time. Get into the milking stations." The men pushed each cow up to and into a stockade for their heads. In a few minutes, there were six cows lined up in the milking area with their asses wiggling. The men went around to the front and locked their heads into the stockade. They each started at the opposite end. Tommy was in charge and had been doing this for a while. Billy was new at this and did what he was told. Tommy walked up to Daisy, slapped her ass, and reached under her to feel her breasts. "This one has good udders. I bet she came fill a bucket." Daisy shuttered at his touch and the crude talk. This is what she had come for. She did not notice the walkway above them that had a crowd of spectators watching. Tommy stuck his finger into her pussy. She jumped. "Yeah, this one is ready. She is wet." He took the suction cups and placed them on each breast. When he was done, he switched on the machine. The sucking feeling was instant and hard. It pulled her nipples toward the suction. She was so busy with her breasts she did not notice that Tommy had finished with his three cows and had returned. She noticed when he pushed his dick into her wet pussy. She wanted to jump, but she was pinned by the stockade and him. "Nothing better than fucking a milk cow. She is wet." He rode for all he was worth. After a couple of minutes, the combination of the machine sucking on her breasts and Tommy pounding deep into her brought her hard. Real hard. She had not had an orgasm like that in years. This is what she came for. It was worth the money. When he was finished, he pulled out, slapped her on the ass, and moved to the cow next to her. Daisy just stood there, drool coming out of her drooping head. He fucked the second cow like he had fucked Daisy. He then finished the third and came in her. When they were done with the six cows, they turned the machines off and released the cow's heads out of the stocks. They shooed them out of the barn and into the grass pasture beyond the barn yard. Daisy's breasts hurt and her pussy was sore from the pounding, and she was in heaven. She lay down on the grass. Soon most of the cows were sleeping in the soft grass.

John

William took John to the men. He knew what was coming, so he stood still while they did their thing. They put the ring in his nose and the cock ring around his balls. When they were finished, they clipped a lead rope onto his nose ring, and led him out of the barn. They led him to his paddock outside. It was beside the cow's pasture, and he passed them as they were being lead there. They watched him walk by. He was really hung. He wasn't even erect, and he was big. This is going to be everything they hoped it would. They released him and he walked around the paddock snorting and growling. He is a good bull.

John was wandering around this wooden paddock. He stopped to watch the cows. They weren't looking at him. They looked like they were in a daze, sleepy. He didn't see what happened in the milking room, but he knew.

Tommy came to get him. He put the rope through the nose ring and led him into the barn. They went into a big circular dirt ring. The breeding barrel was in the middle of the room. The stands were filling up with spectators. They were all women, only women. Tommy led him to a post in the corner. He attached John's rope to the post and walked away. A hard looking woman in jeans, a cowboy hat, and leather gloves stood in front of the women. She spoke, "Ladies, I wanted to show you our bull before we started the breeding session." She walked up to John, took his lease, and led him to the front of the women. "Ladies, this is the eleven inches of the best bull dick you will ever see." She grabbed his dick, and the surprise caused him to harden. The ladies oohed and aahed. "He is going to breed six cows in the next two days. We hope we get two calves out of this session. If there is anything left after he is finished, any of you may try him, if you dare." She laughed and dropped his dick. She left the ring laughing. Tommy took him by the lease and retied to the post. At least he was going to get three cows today. He knew they would be along any minute.

Sure enough, in a few minutes they led Daisy into the ring. They led her up to the breeding station. They moved her legs apart and strapped them down. They then bent her over the barrel and tied her arms tightly spread out on the cross-like apparatus. Her head hung down in front of her, and she was ready. And was she READY. This is what she had come here for. The milkman was fine, but she wanted to be rode by this big bull until she didn't know what day it was. John was waiting on the old woman that he knew was coming for him. Sure enough, the old woman came walking toward, grabbed his dick, and started jerking it. He thought he was ready, but she got him hard, and had it dripping. She then turned and left. Tommy brought him to the breeding station and tied him to the post. He was positioned behind Daisy, and he could see she was very wet. He mounted her and she moaned. He was not supposed to use his hands, so he put them down beside her head and fucked her hard. Daisy's head was spinning. No one had ever been that deep in her. She felt like he was in her stomach. As he pounded her, he growled and lay on top of her. She lost count of the thrusts and couldn't concentrate on anything but the thing that was splitting her in half. She came completely, but John did not stop. She slumped down, with her head bouncing around like a ragdoll. He was going to continue until he was pulled off her. After a couple of minutes, she came around. He was still pounding her. She was sore but getting excited again. In a few minutes, she came again. This was bliss. She had never had two orgasms in five minutes. The women in the stands were watching with her mouths open. John let out a bellow and fired into her. She was spent, hanging over the barrel. Tommy pulled John off Daisy, and cum was running down her leg. Tommy took John to the post and tied him up. Tommy went back to Daisy and untied her. When she was free, she fell off the barrel onto the ground. She just lay there, mumbling. Tommy waited for a few minutes until her eyes cleared. He hit her with his switch on the ass. She staggered up to her hands and knees and wobbled out the door.

The cowboy woman said, "Well, that is what it looks like. Maybe it will take. He still has several more today. You may stay and watch as long wish." She turned and left the building.

Page 2

John listened to her and wondered, how am I going to do this today? He knew he would only have to do two more today, but how long would that take? He was still thinking about this when he saw the old woman coming toward him again. I guess it is time. As she grabbed his dick, and started cleaning it off, John saw Tommy lead another cow into the ring. He strapped her like he had Daisy. When they were ready, Tommy headed toward John. The old woman was now jerking again, and he was surprised to see himself coming back. Maybe one more today. When he was ready, Tommy led him toward cow number two. Tommy pushed his finger into the cow's pussy, nodded, and switched John's ass. He didn't need to be told what to do. He mounted her and was ball deeps by the second thrust. He heard the cow bellowing and shaking her head, but he didn't care. He was fucking cows and that was what he was here for. She was shaking and moaning. She came hard and was still. John continued fucking her because that is what bulls do. He had to unload into her, and he hadn't yet. He continued slower, waiting for her to revive. She finally lifted her head, so he knew it was time to finish her off. He bellowed, thrust as deep as she could take and let go. He pumped her and pumped her. She was laying over the barrel very still. When he finished, Tommy pulled him off her. Cum was running down her leg, and she was not moving. Tommy took him back to the post and tied him up. He went back to the breeding station and lifted the cow by the hair. She was glassy eyed, so he just waited. After five or six minutes, she finally looked up at Tommy. He patted her on the head and began unfastening her arms. He then went behind her and unstrapped her legs. She fell to the ground like a sack of flour. She eventually mooed and tried to get up. Tommy helped her up on her hands and knees and assisted her as she wobbled out the door.

John had no idea how he was going to do that again, but the old woman was coming at him again. She threw her bucket of water into John's face. The shock did influence him. But the next thing was more important. The old lady knelt and put his limp dick in her mouth. She began licking and massaging him until, to his surprise, he was coming back. Tommy had brought another cow in and had strapped her down. John looked at the old woman sucking his cock, and it was here. Tommy came over, took him back to the waiting cow, and he climbed aboard. When he was in, he decided to try and finish her quick. He didn't know how much of this he had left. She was squirming and bellowing, but he didn't hear her. He pumped her until she came, but he didn't. He needed one for climax, and he was going to get it. He continued fucking the cow hard until he finally came. She had come again also, but he wasn't really thinking about her. When he was done, Tommy pulled him off and tied him to the post. John just stood there panting as they removed the last cow. When she was gone, Tommy came and got John. He took him into a straw filled stall. He lay down and went straight to sleep.

Daisy saw the other two cows being led into the barn. She knew only too well what was coming. That was the most intense sexual experience she had ever had. And it was not close. That was the biggest dick that had ever been inside her, and it filled her to the max. She felt like he was in her stomach, and every time he thrust in and out, it was the most intense thing she had ever experienced. She didn't know how many times she had come, or how many times she passed out, but she was totally spent. She was glad they were leaving her alone for a while.

The cows were led into the barn and put in a separate stall for the night. They went right to sleep. In the morning, the handlers came and took them out one by one and washed them down with a water hose. It was cold and they mooed loudly. They were then led to a feeding trough filled with a grain-like mash. They were so hungry they ate it without thinking.

When they were finished eating, they were led to the milking station again. This time they knew what to do. They just walked up and put their heads in the stocks. The men repeated attaching the milking machines as before. When everyone was being milked, Tommy said, "Let's go around to the front for a better view." They walked around and stood facing six cows' heads sticking out the stocks. They were busy with the machines and weren't really paying any attention to the two men. As the milking continued, each cow's eyes began to glaze over. Tommy took his dick and approached Daisy. She was drooling and not really seeing anything. Tommy stuck his dick in her mouth. She didn't seem to notice, so he began to fuck her mouth. He matched the rhythm of the machine, and they rocked together for a few minutes. She finally noticed his dick in her mouth, but she was too far gone in her orgasm to care. The combination of the machine and his stroking brought her to a building climax. When she was done, Tommy moved down the line to the second cow. He repeated the process with her and the third. He finally came in the mouth of the third. She chocked and had to spit it out, but Tommy didn't care. Daisy was content. She had been used by the farmers like a farm animal. This was what she had wanted, and she had come five or six times since they had begun yesterday. She had never come that much in two days. This was heaven. She just hung her head and waited for them to turn the machine off. After they had unhooked all six cows, they led them to the pasture.

Daisy wondered if her fantasy was over. She been fucked by the bull and fucked by the farm hands twice. She had been milked twice, and figured they were finished. She was surprised when the handlers began taking the other cows back to the house but left her alone. Tommy came to her at last, and said, "Little cow, you have one more assignment before you are through. He put a lease on her and led her out into the sunshine. He took her to a small shed by the fence. "We have a special donor who liked you very much. He would like to spend some time with you. This is up to you. Your fantasy is finished, and you may see this older man or be done. It is up to you."

She thought about it for a moment. She had enjoyed everything up until now, and she didn't see any harm in indulging in an old man's dream. "Of course, I'll do it."

"Ok, I am going to tie you to this post, and he shall be in shortly. Thank you for doing this." Tommy left.

The door opened shortly thereafter. A middle-aged man walked in. He was pleasant enough looking, and in decent shape. He walked over to Daisy and patted her head. "Thank you so much for doing this. You didn't have to do this, and I appreciate it." She just smiled and waited. He walked around her again, this time rubbing her shoulders, back, and ass. She was soft and pretty. He began to get excited. He stopped in front of her and took his member out. She just stared straight ahead quietly. He walked up to her, and she opened her mouth. He put it in her mouth. After John, this guy was nothing. She waited calmly while he fucked her mouth until he came. She had no difficulty swallowing everything he had to offer. When he was finished, he walked around behind her and played with her pussy with his fingers. "I would like to fuck you now, if you don't mind." She just stayed on her hands and knees and didn't move. When he was able, he entered her from behind and repeated his enthusiastic conquering of this willing, beautiful girl. She wasn't going to come, but that was okay. This was for him. When he was finished, he came around to her head, bowed down, and kissed her forehead. "This means more to me than you will ever know. Thank you again for your kindness."

He turned and departed. Tommy came in right after him and took Daisy outdoors. "Are you ready to join the other ladies?" She nodded, stood up, and they walked to the house. Her fantasy was over.

John was waiting for them to get him and tell him he was finished. He had done everything that was scheduled, but they had not come for him yet. Tommy came up to speak to him. "John, you have done everything in your fantasy, and you can be done now if you wish. However, we have an older guest who watched all your sessions, and she would like you to breed her. She can't take anywhere near all of you, and we would have to be careful. Would you be willing?"

Page 3

John didn't have any problem fucking anybody at this point. What was one more bitch, more or less. "Sure, why not? Let's go make her day."

Tommy said, "Ok. Let me go set it up, and I will come and get you."

A short time later Tommy came to get John. He led John into the same arena he had been in before. There was a naked woman strapped to the barrel. She was already squirming. This could be a problem. Tommy decided to bring John around to the front so she could see him. He had John stand less than a foot from her head with his big dick pointing straight at her. "Mrs. Wilson, here he is. Do you still want to try this?"

She was staring at John's equipment, and not really listening. After a couple of minutes, she said, "Yes. He won't really hurt me, will he?"

"No, ma-am. He knows the difference. We will stop anytime you wish. I will be standing in front of you. One look from you, and this is over. Do you understand?"

She was still staring. "Ma-am, you must answer me before we can begin."

"Let's try this. I am ready." She had a look of determination on her face. Tommy took John around behind her, swatted him on the ass, and returned to the front. John stood there for a second. He decided to break with the role play long enough to see if she was ready. He stuck his finger in her, and she was wet. She let out a shriek when he did that, but then calmed down. He decided it was now or never. He slowly entered her until he was halfway. This was as far as he was willing to go. She didn't seem to know the difference. He began slowly thrusting in and out, to see what she could take. She began moaning and squirming. She forgot the size, where she was, who might be watching. She just wanted that dick. "Fuck me, fuck me like the animal you are." That was all John needed. He was going to be gentle, but if you want an animal, an animal you will get. He thrust in harder and deeper with each thrust. He never got it all in, but it was close. He reached up, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back while mounting her. This seemed to work for her. She was getting hotter and hotter, and losing control more and more until she exploded against him. She bucked and bucked until she was finished. She lay over the barrel, completely spent. She must not have had a good orgasm in quite a while. John was not done, but he waited until she came back. If she wanted an animal, she was going to get a real bull. She slowly began to come around again. When he pulled her head back and she was looking at him again, he started again. This time it was rough and hard. No worrying about her now. He drove deep into her, almost all the way to his balls. He was pulling her head back by the throat and pumping with everything he had. She was trying to buck him off, but she was losing strength by the minute He came hard and long. She came all at once. She stiffened, screamed out loud, and collapsed. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her dangling head back, but there was a blank stare looking at him.

Tommy picked her head up and looked into her eyes. "I guess she got everything she was hoping for." John pulled out and stepped back. His come came streaming out of her pussy and flowed down her legs. Tommy brought John around front so she could thank him when she came back. They waited while she lay there. She finally began to stir. She shook the cobwebs out of her mind and tried to focus her eyes.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12