The Farm - The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I .... I don't know what to say. I have never felt more like a woman in all my 45 years." She tried to lift her head. It took a while. When she finally was able to look John in the eye, she smiled. "Bring that big thing over here." She opened her mouth, inviting him in. He pushed it in gingerly, but she strained forward to take more. "I want to thank you for the best sex I can ever remember. I want you to fuck my mouth like you did my pussy. You need to come in my mouth to make me feel like you have truly bred me. Does that make sense?" John smiled, and slowly began fucking her mouth, deeper and deeper, until he was mostly down her throat. She gagged but continued sucking and licking as hard she could. She polished his apple very well. In a couple of minutes, he was ready to blow. He pulled out, nodded, and rammed himself deep into her throat. He unloaded everything he had down her throat. She began gagging, but she held on. Everything began leaking out of her mouth around his dick. He pulled back and she threw everything up in the floor in front of them. When she was done, she hung her head with cum, and everything else, still dripping out of her mouth. Tommy took out a towel and wiped her face and mouth. "Thank you, young man. That was the most amazing experience I have had in years." She smiled.

"You are an amazing woman yourself. I bet you were a terror in your younger days." John patted her head and kissed her on the forehead.

"I held my own."

Tommy removed the nose ring and the cock ring and told John he could go the locker room.

I spoke to the six cows when they were ready to leave. The first five were very happy with the entire experience. When Daisy came in, I spoke to her. "Daisy, that was a wonderful thing you did for the old man. He was so touched by you, that he paid your entire fee here. Your money will be returned. He is one of our biggest sponsors, and I thank you for treating him kindly."

"He was nice and gentle. I thought he was a decent man. Thank you for allowing people to come here and safely re-enact their deepest fantasies. It can make real life easier to live with." She left with a smile on her face.

John came in to say goodbye. "Thank you for a wonderful experience. The lady at the end was a remarkable woman. She gave me a wonderful blowjob. I wasn't expecting that because of what my fantasy was, and that was like dessert to a magnificent meal." He shook my hand and departed.

The fantasies were complete.

12