The Farm - The Sow

Story Info
Man owns a sexual fantasy resort.
4.7k words
4.45
11.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

I had so many people requesting fantasies regarding animals that I eventually purchased the farm adjacent to the Club Resort. I was surprised how many people wanted to get off pretending to be animals. I drew the line at fucking real animals, mostly because of legal and insurance considerations. This if for people who wanted to be a "bull" fucking "cows", etc. I now have a modern farm with no animals, but a lot of "animals." Horses, cows, deer, wolves, cats, dogs, whatever; and the imagination of these people goes in strange places. These are the stories of some of these people.

Carrie

I received a letter from Carrie. She is a 30-year-old 5'2' woman. She is considered "stout". She is over 200 lbs and very unhappy about her failure to lose the weight she feels she needs to lose to be an attractive woman. She has had several boyfriends, and each one ends with her feeling fat and looked down upon. She has arrived at an unusual fantasy to change her outlook on her sexuality. I will let her tell it.

"I have let men determine my happiness for my entire life. I have decided to find a way to be happy with what I am and how I am. To do that, I decided to go to the other extreme. I was told about this farm, and it gave me the perfect idea. I want to be a fat sow in a pen. I want the people around me to talk about me as a fat sow, farmhands, and spectators. I want to be abused by the hands until I am finally "slaughtered" for the centerpiece of your dinner table. I want the carcass to be enjoyed until it is discarded in the trash."

"This is a very extreme fantasy. Are you sure having the worst-case scenario of your boyfriends will "solve" your problems.

"It may not solve everything, I will get fucked my many strangers, and I think I need that now. I want to experience out loud what I believe I have always been facing hidden by polite people, until they are mad enough to say what they are thinking out loud. I want to hear it, feel it, and see it firsthand. And get fucked several times for fun."

"If you are sure you want to do this, I will have my assistant give the papers to sign. Remember, at any time, all you must do is say the secret word to one of my employees and it will be over." I gave her to my assistant for processing.?"

"I am ready for this." I called my assistant in and had her take her to fill out the paperwork.

It took me two weeks to get everything set up. When it was ready, I called Carrie and she arrived the next day.

"Thank you for doing this. I haven't been able to sleep since we talked. Could I add one more thing? I would like you to shave my entire body of hair. I want to look like a fat sow, and that should be the final straw."

"Yes, we have a salon at the Club." I called my assistant in and told her to take her to the salon. It took most of the day. When they returned, she was bald and in a robe. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." I called William, the farm manager and gave her to him.

The Sow

He walked her to the barn yard. Beside the barn stood a new pig pen. Standing there were Willie and Bubba, two of our farm hands.

"Last chance." She shook her head. "Give me your robe." She took it off and handed it to William. "Willie, she is all yours."

"Ok sow, get on your knees. Sows don't walk." Carrie dropped to the ground. "What do you think of our new farm animal, Bubba?"

"She is certainly plump enough. There ought to be plenty of pork in her." He laughed. William turned and left. Willie opened the pen gate and Bubba slapped her on the ass.

"Get in there, you filthy sow." She quickly waddled into the pen. She headed for the mud hole and crawled into it and started rolling around.

Willie laughed, "It didn't take her long to get acclimated. You keep an eye on her while I go get her slop."

Carrie was in heaven. She was surprised how excited she had gotten with everyone looking at her and talking about her. They didn't care if she heard them. Now she was what everyone had said she was. She was going to own this body size and enjoy it. Willie returned from the kitchen with her "slop". He reached over the fence and poured it in her trough. "You had better eat up piggie. You only have a couple of days to fatten up until we have a surprise for you." She watched the two of them leave from her mudhole. When they were gone, she went and tasted the slop. It was really onion soup, and not bad.

Willie and Bubba returned later. "Piggie, you probably think you're going to be a breed sow, but you are slated for the dinner table." He turned to Bubba. "You know, I think we need to check her out more thoroughly. Hear piggie, piggie."

Carrie knew what they wanted, and she wanted it to. So, she crawled over to the fence where they were. She rubbed her muddy ass against the fence. "Bubba, get the hose. We need to see her better." Bubba came back with a water hose. Willie snaked a noose through the fence and put it around Carrie's neck. He pulled it tight. "Ok, clean her up." Bubba started spraying her. It was cold and she tried to pull away, but couldn't She started squealing, and they laughed.

When he had washed the mud off her, Willie reached behind her and stuck is finger in her pussy. "Look at that. She may be in heat. Let's see."

Carrie was hot and ready. They came into the pen Bubba tied the leg closest to the fence to the fence. Now she was pinned against the fence. "You go in front of her and distract her while I check." Carrie knew what they wanted to do, and she wanted them to do it. Bubba came around in front. She stood still. She was still looking at Bubba when Willie plunged deep into her. It caught her by surprise, and she squealed and started bucking. Bubba came along side of her and sat on her back. Now, she was just a sow being fucked by the farm hands. The feeling was wonderful. She let herself go and enjoyed Willie roughly fucking her. He was

satisfying himself at her expense, and she was hot. The squeals were lower and lower until she came with a hoarse grunt. Willie came then and stayed until he was done. Willie pulled out, slapped her ass, and stepped away.

Now it was Bubba's turn. He began just like Willie. He was fucking a farm animal. No thought about it, just do it. He didn't take very long, either. When he was finished, they released her and walked out of the pen, laughing.

Carrie just lay where she fell for a while. This is what she wanted. She paid no mind to the people walking around the barn yard. She didn't know what they were saying, and she didn't care. She felt GREAT, and she was happy. She finally got up and lumbered over to the trough and ate. She slept away most of the rest of the day.

As darkness fell, she heard the two men returning. She wondered what was next, but she didn't have long to wait. Willie was carrying a long metal pole. "You know, we didn't brand her when we put her in here. We must get that done now." She recognized what he was carrying, a branding iron! No way they were going to do that to me. Bubba came up behind her and slipped a rope around one of her legs, and before she could protest, Willie had her arms tied tightly together. She started screaming, but Willie crammed a dirty rag in her mouth. This was really happening. She didn't want anything permanent from this. She was hogtied and couldn't move. Willie took a clean cloth and wiped her ass. She was choking on the rag, and she was helpless. Bubba put his knee on her waist to hold her down, and Willie slammed the iron against her ass. She was tensing for the pain, but there was none. She realized they were playing it out, but not really hurting. However, when he stood up, there was nice-looking brand on her ass. They untied her, slapped her on the ass, and Willie said, "Ok, sow, get up." They laughed and walked out. The crowd that had gathered began to disperse. Carrie lay there and looked at her newly branded ass. These guys are good. She got up and went into the shed. She found some fresh straw and laid down. She was asleep in a few minutes.

The next day passed much like the first. The two hands brought Carrie her "slop" and made nasty comments about her body. She was enjoying the attention. Every chance they got, they slapped her ass, stuck their fingers into her pussy, etc. They didn't fuck her again, but they played with her body every time they came into the pen.

"Well sow, you had better enjoy this night. Tomorrow it's the stun gun for you. It's time for dinner tomorrow night. Sleep tight." They were laughing as they left. So, tomorrow is the rest of my fantasy. She couldn't sleep very well that night. The sun rose the next morning. It was a beautiful day. She looked around the barn yard. There were "cows", "horses", and several other "animals" in the yard. She was wondering what each of their fantasies were when the two farm hands came walking up. She stared at them, not moving.

"Come here, you sow. I've got something for you." She started backing into the shed. She wanted it but she was going to make them work for it. They backed her down until she was cornered. Bubba stood on one side of her, and Willie was on the other. Bubba suddenly shouted and Carrie turned to look at him. As she turned, Willie shoved the rod onto the top of her head. She felt a tingle and she knew what that meant. She fell like a rock and started twitching. She wanted a good death scene, and she got it. They watched her twitching and foaming at the mouth. They watched her. She finally lay still, her bland eyes staring ahead. "This bitch dies hard, doesn't she?" They looked at her laying in the mud. They rolled her over on her back. "How we going to get this fat sow out of here. She must weigh more than two hundred pounds."

Bubba smiled, "I got an idea." He ran out of the pen. Carrie heard a tractor start up somewhere nearby. She couldn't look, but she heard Bubba stop in front of the pen gate. He came walking into the pen carrying a rope. "Here, tie her legs together. We will drag her ass out of here." Carrie almost broke her concentration; she was so excited. They were going to drag her body out of the pen with a tractor! It was perfect. Willie tied her legs together and Bubba unfurled the loops as he went back toward the tractor. He tied the other end to the tractor and started it up. "Ready?" SHE was. Willie motioned for him to go. The next thing she knew, she was sliding through the mud, bouncing on the rough areas, being drug by her ankles. She let her arms dangle behind her. There was a large crowd in the yard, watching her be drug out of the pen. She was in heaven. Bubba pulled her around the edge of the barn. He stopped and turned the tractor off. She thought they would untie her ankles, but Bubba untied the tractor instead. He threw that end of the rope over the yardarm that she hadn't noticed above. He then retied it to the tractor. He started the tractor and began lifting her up. In a few seconds she was off the ground, swinging in the wind. She was in heaven. Willie disappeared into the barn and returned with a water hose. He turned it on and started spraying her body. It was COLD, but he didn't care. He cleaned her body of the mud that had caked on her. When he was finished, he turned the water off, and swung her around a few times.

"I got an idea, Bubba. Lift her up six inches." Bubba did so, but Carrie didn't understand what he had in mind. It didn't take long to find out. He spun her around until she was facing him. He pushed her mouth open with his finger, grabbed her behind the neck. She saw he had his dick out. She barely had time to brace before he thrust it into her mouth. Harshly and deeply, he fucked her mouth. Just like he would with a dead animal. She came hard, but he was bouncing her around so hard, no one noticed. He finally came and held her head up to his balls until he was done. When he finished, he pulled out and wiped his dick on her face. Cum came running out of her open mouth and down her face until it dripped off her bald head. She had just recovered from that orgasm when Bubba entered her mouth and repeated the process. He held her by the ears and fucked her until he came. When he was finished, the crowd cheered. "I guess we will have to clean her up again. He sprayed her face with the cold water, but she didn't care about anything at the moment.

Willie came out of the barn with a wheelbarrow. They picked her up by the arms and rolled the wheelbarrow under her. Bubba started the tractor and lowered her into the wheelbarrow. Willie untied her ankles and her legs splayed out over the sides of the wheelbarrow in an obscene position. Carrie came again as Willie patted her breasts, and said, "There is a lot of good meat here. I'll bet it is delicious."

They rolled her past the cheering crowd towards the house. They stopped in front of the kitchen door, and called out, "Here it is. It's all yours." They left her there.

The kitchen staff came out and looked her over. "This is a big sow. How are we going to do this?"

The chef pointed to a big hole in the ground. "It is going in there. We just must prepare it, stick it in the ground, and lite it up." Carrie didn't like the sound of that, but she was confident by now that they wouldn't hurt her. The staff returned with bowls of something and a really big platter. They brought two large men who lifted her up and put her on the platter. She was laying on her back with her arms and legs laying open over the sides of the platter. They began drubbing her with a butter-like substance. It was sticky but smelled good. When they had covered her entire body, they began massaging a blend of spices into her skin. It smelled great.

She was so relaxed she dozed off. She came too when a huge man was towering over her. He was the biggest man she had ever seen. He reached under her arms and picked her up by the shoulders. He put her on her back and tied her feet together. He pulled her arms over her stomach and tied them together. Now she was trussed like a pig. He tied the leg rope to the arm rope and pulled it until her legs were up in the air. She felt someone poking around her pussy. They were lubricating her ass and pussy. Then something entered her asshole. It didn't feel great, but it stayed there. She learned later it was a carrot. They then shoved something into her pussy. It was much larger. She learned later it was a squash. She exploded when they moved it around trying to get it just so. Next came the potatoes, carrots, and onions on the platter around her. When finished, they covered her with foil. Now she was a pig ready for roasting. She felt herself being lifted and carried. She had no idea where she was going, but soon she was being lowered down. She figured it was the pit she had seen. They really were putting her into a barbecue pit.

"OK, it is ready, fire it up." She heard the sound of a fire starting, and she nearly panicked. She knew they wouldn't really cook her, but it was SO realistic. She was wondering if she should stop this when she realized it was not getting hot in the pit. Ok, it's all for show. She waited but it never got warmer. She relaxed and eventually fell asleep.

She was awakened by the sound of the baking cover they had thrown over her being pulled off. Then she started rising out of the pit. The chef lifted the edge of the foil, pinched her breast, and said, "It's ready. Bring it in."

When she stopped moving the foil was removed. She was still in the platter laying on a big, wooden table in a large kitchen. The chef called out, "Get the big guys in here to get it situated." The two guys came in, picked her up by the shoulders and ass, and carried her to a serving platter. "Turn it over, it needs to be on its legs." They turned her over. She was ass up with her head and chest laying on the platter. The chef cut the strings and she relaxed a little. Chef then positioned her legs where he wanted them and tied them back together. He pulled he arms from under her and propped her head up on her crossed arms beneath her. He tied the arms together. She was now presented as a roasted pig. Her ass was up in the air and her breasts swinging behind her arms. They were putting the potatoes and vegetables around. She was really excited and wanted someone to appreciate how she looked.

"We will let the meat rest. We will come back in a little while." Everyone left and she was alone. Well, she thought she was alone. The squash began moving in and out. It felt great, but who was it? She then heard a voice from behind.

"What do we have here. Looks like a roast pig. I wonder if I could get a taste beforehand?" Whoever it was, they were standing behind her. The squash was pulled out. This could be promising. The squash kept going in and out. She was grateful. Whoever it was, they were helping her with her problem. He continued long after she came. Then he left it in and came around to the front. She tried to stare blankly ahead, but he was gorgeous. "Look at this, an empty mouth. I thought they are supposed to put an apple in there. We need to take advantage of the situation and fill it." She knew what she wanted him to fill it with, but her head was a way from the edge of the platter. She needn't have worried. He put a stool beside the table, took his pants off, and stepped on the stool. He swung his leg over the edge of the platter and was now close enough to reach that open mouth. She waited while he played with her mouth with his finger. He pushed it in carefully and she was glad he couldn't reach her fully. She didn't think she could take all of that. If he gets in fully, it will go a long way down her throat. As it was, it was far enough. He held her head by the ears and rocked back and forth fucking her mouth. He was getting excited. So was she, but she couldn't act on it. He pushed in as far as he could reach and let go. So did she. He pumped until dry and sat there for a second. She swallowed as best as she could. She couldn't look like she was swallowing. When he had recovered, he patted her on the head and pulled out. He climbed down, put everything back together and smiled at her. "Not bad, you old sow. I can attest you look great and am sure you taste great too." He left laughing. She fell asleep waiting for someone to return.

She woke up to a bustle of activity around her. They were touching up her paint job and adding more potatoes and vegetables. When someone walked around in front of her while painting her, she saw in the reflection of the silver bowl. They were painting a baked look on her skin. It was realistic. These guys are good. The chef came around front. He pushed her mouth down and pushed a red apple in until it was tight. He then pushed her jaw up until she bit into the apple. "Ok, get the guys in here to carry her into the dining room."

She got to see a reflection of herself as they passed a large mirror. She was amazed how much she looked like a big, roasted woman. It was amazing. There were a big burst of oohs and aahs as they carried her in. They put her in the center of the table.

The head of the table stood up and said, "The potatoes and vegetables are for our dinner. It is just decoration. You are not to touch it, ok? Not bad though, huh?"

Carrie was in heaven. The dinner quests were talking about her as if she wasn't there. They discussed her bald head, her big breast, her big ass up in the air. One guest reached out and touched one of her breasts. "Don't touch!" She didn't care. She knew they were of aware of her but continued talking about her as if she was a roasted pig. As the dinner concluded, including dessert, the head of the table said, "We are ready to go into the lounge and have our drinks. If you will follow me." She heard chairs moving back and everyone leaving.

The man who had touched her spoke up, "What happens to all this?"

"The kitchen crew will clean this up, don't worry."

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12