The Farm - The Sow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do they need some help?"

"They can always use more help." She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it to. Everyone left but him. As he sat watching her, the cleanup crew came in. He told them he had been told he could stay and help. The head of the crew nodded and moved toward Carrie. He took a large knife out and cut the ropes holding her in place. She fell sideways over the edge of the platter onto the table. She could hardly wait to see what the stranger would do. The crew took the pan away. They had to push her off part of it. She just lay where they pushed her. She ended up on her side. The crew took everything away but her and left her for the stranger.

He got up and ran his finger down her back. "They used some sticky goo that makes you look roasted." She lay still. "I get it, you're playing dead. I guess you were roasted, and I will sample your body. I'll play along" He pulled the carrot out of her ass and the squash out of her pussy. "We won't need these any longer."

He went to the end of the table, grabbed her legs, rolled her on her stomach and pulled her toward him until her legs were almost to the floor. Her pussy was now at the edge of the table. He unzipped his pants, "Let's see if this fits a little better."

He satisfied himself with the big golden girl laying still beneath him. When he was finished, he put it away and slapped her ass. "I must say, that was the best meal I have had for quite a while." He left the room laughing. She lay there, spent.

When he was gone, the crew came back to finish. She remembered what she had told the owner about the crew, and she wondered if they were going to do anything. She didn't have long to wonder. Two of them spun her around so her head was hanging over the edge of the table. They let her arms flop over the table onto the floor. It looked like the entire crew had lined up above her. The first man stuck his dick in her mouth. He satisfied himself as she hung over the table. He was replaced by the next guy who continued fucking her mouth until he came. They continued coming in her mouth, one after another. She lost count after six or seven. She came and passed out, recovered, came and passed out. She thinks they all came back for sloppy seconds, but she was in no condition to know or care. When at last she came too for the final time, they were bringing a rolling table into the room. She had so much cum on her and the floor was slippery. She was full of cum, but she realized she hadn't eaten anything all day. That was probably not the best thing to eat on an empty stomach. Too late. One of the crew picked her up and pushed her back onto the table. They then rolled her onto the table and started pushing her out the door. They went outside into the fresh night air and rolled her up to a big dumpster. The flipped the table over and she flopped into the garbage. They continued bringing garbage until she was covered by garbage. The smell of garbage was very strong. They turned the lights out and left. She was along in the dark.

She was beginning to wonder if her fantasy was over when she heard a noise. Someone was out there. She lay still listening. Soon, someone was removing the garbage off her body. Shen it was removed from her face, she was staring into the face of a hairy man. She panicked for a second, until she remembered they had a wolfman here this weekend. She decided to see what he would do. He sniffed her face and licked it. This was weird. Ok, we are all weird here. He cleared the garbage from her entire body and sniffed her entire body. When he got to her crotch, he got excited. He licked her wet pussy and quickly mounted her. He fucked her like a wild animal. It didn't take long for him to come. When he did, he just got up and walked away.

No sooner was he gone, than a flashlight went off near her. A man walked up and she recognized the farm manager. 'Carrie, are you okay"

For the first time in three days, she spoke, "I am wonderful, but really tired."

"Great, let's get you back to the house. We will get you in a hot shower to get that goop off. Then we will get you a nice meal and a soft bed." He pulled her up and helped her walk to the house. Within two hours, she was clean, full, and asleep in a wonderful bed, dreaming of her experience.

I met with her the next morning. "I hope we met your expectations."

"Are you kidding me? You did so much for me this weekend. I had plenty of time to think during the down time I had. I have made a couple of decisions during the weekend. I can be what I want to be. To hell with anyone who won't accept me for myself. Thank you for doing this. I will be okay."

I think she will be okay. The fantasy was over.

12