The Farmer

Story Info
My wife on the farm.
1.8k words
3.18
57.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Janet was going to our north farm to mow hay this afternoon and I knew Cameron Merrit had a crew of high school boys in the field next to where Jan was going to be. And knowing my wife she would be getting some sun. And she likely would leave her cooler, lunch and top under the shade tree at the north end of the field. So her beautiful breasts would be on display in the field where a group of 18 year old young men were going to get a huge treat.

As she drove out of our drive I laughed out loud. At ten years older than the young men about to be treated to her body I could remember how excited I would have been.

I was blessed to have gone with my wife all during high school and we married right after. I am honored to say my wife's only lover and she is my only one of a few. Which she feels is very unfair that she has only me to compare to great sex. Which I always tell her I am.

On a much more serious note I have told Janet from the start, She has a hall pass if she ever wants to use it. And she knows I really am fine if she desires to use it. I would find it exciting if she took a lover and explored sex with others. Jan at 28 is small petite and beautiful. And built crazy sexy. Men look and then look again.

I had no idea how many young men were to soon have the treat of seeing Janet's bare breasts if any did? A lot of things would depend on it. If she had on her ear pods listening to her music, if she saw them before she got down to their end of the field? Lots of things might or might not. I only knew that things might happen.

I wanted to swing by out there but I got busy and forgot. Janet came in on the tractor about 6pm parked it and went in the house. When I went in she had dinner ready and we ate our meal. As we got ready for bed I could see her body had gotten quite a bit of sun that day.

"I see you caught some sun on the beauties today."

"Yes and they caught some attention as well today. And your hall pass is about to be used up maybe?"

"Really, did the little hard cocks get to see you out in the field today?"

"The hay crew out there caught me with the beauties out bare and I gave them the show most of the afternoon. I finally felt sorry with all of their begging all afternoon and I stopped to let them get an up close look."

"So you did give them an up close look finally?"

"They were like little puppies, so I finally gave in and let them feel, kiss, lick, and suck them."

"You didn't?"

"Ya, I finally did."

"How many of them were there and it only involved the beauties?"

"Well with them that is as far as it would have gone, not that they weren't working on more."

"Then what happened to make more happen?"

"Cameron Merrit showed up."

"While they were playing with your beauties?"

"Yes, all five of them in a huddle around me while they were to be working. And he was pissed."

"What did he say?"

"It wasn't what he said so much as what he did."

"So did Cam have a hold of your beauties too?"

"Cam did things to me I had no idea could be done and he jerked my shorts and panties off. Then he rubbed the head of his cock up and down in my vagina to show them and me he could have fucked me. He then told them to get back to work. And he told me that if I was out there tomorrow he would fuck me and then give me to them. And he left."

"Wow, so Cam took charge. So what do you plan to do about tomorrow?"

She looked down and turned very red.

"I know what you have always said about my hall pass and it being only fair if I explore sex. I have never wanted another man, until today. Cam had the big head of his cock up in me."

"Really, did the boys see? And how far in was he?"

"They had to of, he pushed hard and it just popped up inside me. He wasn't clear up in me, but maybe 5" was. God, he is big."

"And tomorrow?"

"I want him to fuck me now."

"Enough to let five young studs fuck you too?"

"I loved the feel of him up inside me and I need to see what it is like to let him fuck me. He wants those kids to fuck me. He told me so. He wants to watch them fuck me too."

"Can you do that?"

"Like I said, I have never wanted another man. Is my hall pass that big?"

"If that is what you need to do, you need to do it."

"You'll really be okay if I do this?"

"Sure. But you need to know this could change things. Cam will not just want you once. I have heard stories about him. Before his wife was killed. He had parties up at his house. They had parties where he put her on display and he let other men fuck her."

"I didn't know that. And you think he might want to do that with me?"

"It is possible. Are you going to do it?"

"I'll decide in the morning."

I was up early the next morning when my wife came down stairs. She wore very short jean shorts and a T-shirt. I could see she wore no bra. We drank coffee and relaxed a few minutes.

As we both headed out the door I said to her.

"Just hang your T-shirt on the door as you get the tractor out. When I come back from the other farm if it is there I will know you'll be well fucked when you come back in tonight."

She went out to the barn and I to the pickup. I headed down to the other farm and never looked back. I was pretty sure she was topless when she left, but not for sure. I was gone most of the morning and it was after 11 am when I drove back in by the barn. As I got out I looked up and saw Janet's t-shirt hanging on the barn door. So I knew Cam and all the boys had fucked my wife by now. And I knew Janet was now about to become Cam's new toy.

Janet didn't come home for dinner that night and it was nearly ten pm when I heard the truck pull up outside. The truck sat there out by the drive for over an hour before the door opened and Janet got out and came toward the house. I could see she was completely naked. She came right to me.

"My God David he just fucked me again out in his truck just now. It was the fifth time today."

"And the boys did they have you too?"

"Yes, but there were 8 of them there this morning. His 3 boys were there with him. They are all in their twenties and they are married. Cam told me he has fucked all of their wives. And like their father they have all had parties where their wives were shared. In fact the five boys working for Cam have fucked all three of his daughter-in-laws."

"And he gave you to all eight of the young men?"

"Yes Dear you are just one of ten men who have now fucked me. It was more fun than I had any idea it would be. And you were right Cam wants me to come up to his house to a party this weekend."

"He wants to put you on display at his party?"

"He told me several of his friends have had their eye on me for a while."

"Are you going to go?"

"To his party? Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I think so?"

"He told me who he wants to come, and they are all people we know. Important people. My Doctor, your Doctor, our banker, our insurance agent. All people we know well."

"Does it excite you?"

"Yes, it does."

"You know if you do this for him, he will want more and more."

"Yes, I know."

The weekend came and Janet went up to Cameron's house. It was mid afternoon the next day before she came home. I was surprised at some of the people who were at his party. Several of the important men of our community attended his party and my wife was shared with them at the party.

I learned exactly who all was at this first party and I was somewhat shocked. The men he had told her that would come did so. Janet had fucked all of our people Cam had said he would invite. And several others as well. Fourteen men in all had fucked my wife. Several more than once. A few days soon after she was again the center of attention at another party Cam held and most of these same men with a few others added in enjoyed her.

Janet was becoming very popular in our small farming community and I could not believe how much she was enjoying becoming their whore. I also was very surprised at how proud of her I was at her doing so. She was very concerned each time he invited her up to a party at my reaction to the fact she would become their whore for the night. And I had to continue to tell her how sexy she was each time she admitted she wanted to go do it.

It took her several months and probably 30 parties or more before she agreed to go up for a party when I was gone on a trip. I was gone for a week and Cam knew it and he planned a huge party with over 300 hundred people there. She agreed to go before she ask me and I was very proud that she did. Of coarse she had no idea there would be that many people at this party.

Cam got what he desired out of that party. He used Janet as the focus to open the event up as he wished. His desire was to entice several young wives of the community to join in to the sexual fun. He put my wife on display for the crowd and then brought in 5 very well hung black men and had them fuck her for the crowd on a small stage in the center of his huge party room.

The results of this was that 9 wives took other cocks than their husbands that weekend.