The Farmer & Dale Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlmercer
dlmercer
425 Followers

He pulled back the covers of the super-size king bed and crawled in. His mind tried to keep his body from relaxing, but was overwhelmed by the exhaustion brought on by his emotional outburst. Gerald lost the struggle to keep his eyes open and was asleep in seconds flat.

James returned from kitchen duty and smiled at the sight of Gerald sound asleep in their bed. He went into the bathroom and joined Steven in their preparations for bed. They returned to the bedroom and Steven paused.

"He always did look like an angel when he slept." Steven whispered reverently.

James smiled, "No more than you, love."

He took Steven into his arms and kissed him soundly, throughly.

Steven emerged from his embrace, his face flushed, "You, on the other hand, are pure devil."

James chuckled, "Just wanted to remind you who you belong to."

"As if I'd ever forget," Steven scoffed, but he wore a pleased expression on his face.

He rounded the bed and slid in next to Gerald. James stayed on the side nearest the door and slipped under the covers on his other side. Gerald stirred and moved to his side, mumbling softly in his sleep. He ended up facing Steven, snuggling against him. Steven sighed and pulled him close. James moved in and spooned Gerald from behind. Steven found James' hand and wove their fingers together. A few yawns later and all three were in the arms of Morpheus. * * *

Several hours later, Gerald surfaced from sleep, his body tensing then slowly relaxing as he felt the comfort of the tangle of limbs that enwrapped him. A slow, joyous smile teased his lips. He opened his eyes. In the dim glow from the bathroom nightlight, he could just make out Steven and James.

Gerald had moved to his back. James was snuggled in on one side, Steven on the other. Each had laid their head on his shoulders. Arms and legs draped over him, he was cocooned in warm, human and very male flesh.

His smile blossomed as his cock began to fill. He could feel Steven, already erect against his thigh. James' cock was just beginning to stir. Both men were still asleep.

Gerald turned his head to James, whispering his name. James murmured stirring slightly then woke with a start.

"What is it, baby?" he murmured sleepily.

Gerald grinned and chuckled; he was sure James, in his sleepy state, thought he was talking to Steven. He bent his head and kissed the top of James head.

"Wake up, lover, I need you." he whispered, huskily.

"Ummm," James' hand began moving over Gerald's chest.

Gerald shivered and turned to Steven, repeating the procedure, gently waking him. James and Steven soon were both fully awake and aware of who had woken them. James leaned up on his elbow and hovered over Gerald. On the other side, Steven did the same.

"Are you sure?" Steven asked quietly as he gazed down at Gerald's smiling face.

Gerald nodded, "I need to touch you," he turned to James, "Both of you."

James smiled and bent down, taking Gerald's lips in a warm, tender kiss. Gerald opened for him and their tongues explored with a slow, languid grace. They moaned at the exquisite pleasure of it. When James released him, Steven started his own explorations. Gerald returned his kiss fervently. Together and without a word, they reached for Gerald's briefs, pushing them down and off, their own following.

James pushed the sheet down to the foot of the bed, wanting to see the two beautiful men sharing his bed, the two beautiful men with whom he was going to make love.

Hands touched warm, yielding skin, caressing and arousing. Breathy moans, murmurs of pleasure and the subtle sounds of the bed disturbed the silence of the room as bodies shifted and combined. The pure, rich scent of male rut perfumed the air.

Gerald was lost to all coherent thought. His mind moved backward in time to a place where this was the most natural and welcome order of things. His senses were raw, open. Taste, touch, smell, sight and sound, all were inundated, filled and overflowing with the undiluted essence of man.

A seeking mouth found his. Another found his nipples, first one then the other, licking, nipping and sucking until he was gasping into the mouth that held his captive. He pulled away and nearly came up off the bed when a broad-fingered hand wrapped his cock in gentle steel and began stroking. Another hand found his full, aching balls, rolling and squeezing firmly, yet gently insisting. He lay panting, stunned by the exquisite pleasure.

He felt the rock-hard lengths of James and Steven pressed against his body. They undulated against him with a steady insistent rhythm. Gerald's own hands moved down until he captured those throbbing poles. He was rewarded with growls and gasps of pleasure.

The heat rose. Their sweat-slicked bodies writhed in an ancient, primitive motion as one thought consumed their bodies and minds. The pleasure built to immeasurable heights, growing and growing until it burst spectacularly free.

With a deep, groaning wail, Gerald came. Thick ropes of seed, creamy white and hot, flew from the swollen cap of his quivering cock, arching up to land on his chest and stomach. Twin roars of release burst from James and Steven as they both shot. Their spurting semen added to Gerald's own, coating his shuddering body. The pleasure wrung them out, then slowly receded, leaving a wondrous afterglow. Sated, the three of them sprawled together as their racing heart-beats and laboring breaths resumed their normal rhythm.

James rose up and bent over Gerald's body. His tongue slid over Gerald's stomach causing it to quiver and tighten. Steven joined him and together they gathered the cum that had mingled and mixed from the three of them. Steven and James met mouth to mouth over Gerald's body and exchanged a hot, languid kiss. They again bent and gathered the remains of the heady fluid and this time, rising up to Gerald, one at a time they fed him their thick male cream.

Gerald accepted their gifts, their tongues, their touches and their love. His heart opened, beating free, unrestrained by pain for the first time in months. Pulling the two of them close, he kissed their stubbled cheeks.

"Thank you," he whispered, then paused. "I think I'm ready to go home now."

"Well darn," James quipped, "just when things were getting interesting."

The three of them dissolved into light-hearted chuckles.

Steven cupped Gerald's cheek, "Are you sure you're all right now?"

Gerald placed his hand over Steven's, "Oh yes," he answered, "You made me see that trying to stop living wouldn't bring Irene back. She'd be madder than a hornet at the way I've been acting."

"You needed time to grieve, Gerald," James told him.

"We were just afraid you were going too far, we were afraid we might lose you." Steven whispered.

Gerald kissed him lightly, "I'm not going anywhere. I've got too much left too do, to much to live for. My kids, my grandkids and my very dear friends," he kissed Steven again and then James.

Steven sighed, "I don't know about you two, but I'm tired. Anyone want a shower?"

There was a short silence.

"I want to stay here, just like this, until morning," Gerald said softly.

James and Steven nodded their agreement. James reached down and pulled the sheet back over them. They settled down in a sprawling heap of tangled limbs and contented sighs and again courted sleep.

* * *

That same morning, after showers, and breakfast, Gerald, Steven and James packed and left for Illinois. Steven called the company he employed to look after the house to tell them that they were leaving. They would see that the refrigerator was emptied and that everything else was put to rights for their next visit. James again employed the use of the company jet, so they were not constrained by the need for commercial transport.

There was a car waiting for them at the airport and they arrived at Dale and Rick's all smiles and totally relaxed. Dale and Rick came out of the house in a rush to welcome them. They were amazed at the change in Gerald. The pale, solemn man who had left so reluctantly had been replaced by a tanned, laughing man who glowed with health and well being.

Gerald greeted his sons, for he considered Dale his son as well as Rick, with hearty hugs. James and Steven were also treated to hugs from Rick and Dale. Gerald's bags were unloaded from the trunk and they all headed into the house.

Dale quickly brewed up a pot of coffee and brought out an apple pie.

"You must have just baked this one," Gerald quipped, "Rick never wastes time polishing off your pies."

"You're right about that," Dale answered, "he usually manages to finish one off in two days." He gave Rick and impish grin.

"Hey, I have help, you know," Rick defended himself, "As I recall, you eat your fair share."

The three older men looked on, amused by this bit of teasing.

"That's right I guess," Dale admitted, "As I remember, we had the last one in bed. You were wearing it and I was eating it."

"Dale!" Rick's cheeks flushed crimson.

Gerald and James began laughing. Steven had just taken a sip of his coffee and narrowly avoided spitting a mouth-full at Dale's outrageous remark. As it was, he did a bit of sputtering and coughing.

James rubbed his back, "You ok, babe?"

Steven nodded, then cleared his throat, "Apple pie? We should have tried that in Florida."

James and Gerald stared at him open mouthed and actually blushed. Dale and Rick exchanged grins.

"Um, Dad?" Rick began, "Is there something you want to tell us?"

"No, and don't even go there son," Gerald warned. He turned a jaundiced eye to Steven, "You should know better, now these two are going to be hounding me for details."

"No we won't." Dale told him quietly. All eyes turned to Dale, "We don't need to know how or why, we're just happy you're back."

Rick nodded his agreement and the moment was saved.

Gerald rose and took his boys into his arms for a three way hug, "Good Lord above, I've missed you." He held them tightly and rocked, his eyes closed as happiness and contentment swept through him, "It's all right, boys. Everything's all right."

The kitchen was filled with a deep, comfortable silence. Love gathered them into its sphere, holding them safe and warm. James and Steven looked at each other and joined hands. Unspoken was the knowledge that their actions had borne such shining results. They were each proud of the other and eager to express their love for each other in private.

Gerald released Dale and Rick, "I miss her, but she's in my heart and I know a part of her will always be with me. And with you too."

They nodded their agreement, Rick struggling to hold back the tears that threatened. He reached for Dale's hand and found it meeting his mid-way. Dale knew and he was there, lending his strength and love. Rick's eyes met his and saw that love and understanding boldly painted there. He smiled and silently thanked God for this most treasured of men.

Gerald turned and addressed the room at large, "Who's up for a barbeque?"

There was a round of laughter and several excited yeah's. It was decided that James and Steven would spend the night. Gerald too was going to stay over. Rick and Dale made a mad dash to the grocery for steaks and raided the deli for pasta salad, macaroni and cheese and baked beans. They also bought some fresh bags of salad greens and a case of beer.

By the time they got home with their purchases, Gerald had the barbeque ready. James and Steven had been recruited to put fresh sheets on the beds in the room that would be theirs and the one that would be Gerald's, and had come back downstairs to keep Gerald company until Dale and Rick got back.

Rick and Gerald volunteered for chef's duty and barbequed the steaks, while Dale, Steven and James prepared the rest of the food which mainly consisted of heating what needed to be hot and putting the salad together. The table was set and everything ready when Rick and Gerald brought the steaks in. They served themselves buffet style from the kitchen counter and bringing their plates to the table, they dug in.

The meal was accompanied by easy conversation and murmurs of approval over the steak and other dishes. Although the side dishes all came from the grocery deli, they did a good job and the food tasted wonderful. The apple pie that had been ignored earlier when things had taken an emotional turn, made a reappearance, accompanied by vanilla bean ice cream. Eventually everyone rose groaning from the table with complaints of having eaten too much.

They all pitched in to cleanup, then adjourned to the front porch to enjoy the approaching dusk. James, Gerald and Steven had all changed into jeans and tee or polo shirts before the cooking began, so they were all comfortable and relaxed as they settled into chairs on the front porch. Rick and Dale opted to sit on the edge of the porch with their bare feet buried in the cool, damp grass.

The five of them sat mostly in companionable silence as the light grew dimmer with the setting sun. Darkness brought the chirping of crickets and other night creatures. Tree frogs sang and in the distance they could here an occasional moo and once the braying of donkey. There was general laughter at the sound and Rick explained that their neighbor kept a donkey along with his horses. He had a small pony cart and was occasionally seen on the road with the donkey between the traces in lieu of a pony.

A quarter moon rode high in the sky and myriad stars made their appearance. A light, fresh breeze, laden with the smell of green growing things, stirred the leaves on the trees causing them to sway with a hypnotic rhythm. It also brought a low, mysterious whisper issuing from the surrounding corn fields.

"By George, it's peaceful out here," James observed quietly, "No wonder you love it."

"Now that we've got you hooked on all this country charm," Gerald joked, "you and Steven are welcome to drop in for a visit anytime."

"We'll take you up on that" Steven promised.

They fell silent, listening to the soothing sounds of the night while watching the lights of an occasional plane as it moved slowly across the darkened sky.

Steven yawned, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready to turn in. We had an early start and while it's been fun, it's been long too."

James and Gerald agreed with him. Dale and Rick decided to stay up for a while. After wishing everyone a good night and exchanging rounds of hugs, they curled up on the sofa in the living room to watch a movie. Upstairs, Steven and James faced a smiling Gerald.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay with us?" Steven questioned him, "You know we'd welcome you."

Gerald's smile grew broader, "I know and yes, I'm sure," Gerald asserted, "I love you both, and I'm so grateful for they way you helped me last night, but I'm ok now. You two need to be alone and I'm not ready to go any further with anyone yet."

"We understand," James told him, "If you need us, the door's open."

The three of them exchanged hugs and parted company. James was actually secretly relieved that Gerald had opted to leave them alone. Although last night had been wonderful and exciting with the addition of Gerald to their bed, James found himself wanting his lover. He wanted Steven's full attention and the closeness that happened when they were wrapped up in each other, totally and completely. He also anticipated the tight clasp of Steven's sheath as he moved within his warm, welcoming depths. James soon got his way and was making sweet, slow love to his partner.

Dale and Rick came upstairs and celebrated their father's return to life with a vigorous round of mating. Rick was determined to punish Dale for embarrassing him earlier in the kitchen. His method of punishment was to bring his lover to the point of orgasm again and again, stopping at the brink until Dale was frantic and begging for release.

Rick finally gave in, only because his cock could no longer take the sweet massage of Dale's warm, velvet-soft chute. Together they came, Dale almost crying with relief. Rick was worried for a moment that he'd gone too far until a drowsy and sated Dale made him promise to do it again tomorrow.

The household settled down to sleep and even Gerald, in his solitary bed, was content. He was secure in the knowledge that Irene was with him and that he was surrounded by the love of his friends and family. Sleep came easily and his dreams were peaceful and serene.

The next morning saw Steven and James take their leave. They promised to come visit again soon and offered the use of the house in Florida to Dale, Rick and Gerald for whenever they felt the need of it. They also extracted the promise that the three of them would come visit in New York. After several rounds of hugs and kisses they were on their way.

Rick, Dale and Gerald went back inside. Gerald sat at the table, looking thoughtfully into his second cup of coffee.

"I think I'll go to the cemetery today," he told them, "I've only been the one time. I think I'll go and spend some time there this afternoon."

"Do you want us to come with you, Dad?" Rick asked. He was clearly concerned.

"Now don't fuss, Rick. I'm ok. I'm not backpedaling. I just thought it might be nice to indulge in a little peaceful contemplation. You know I'm not a church going man, but God and I have our conversations. I think it's time we renewed our acquaintance and this will be a good place to do it," he revealed with simple sincerity, "I would appreciate a lift up to the house. Normally I'd walk, but I've got to haul my luggage home."

They all made the trip to the Hunter farm, bringing in his luggage and taking it upstairs for him. Gerald smiled indulgently and allowed them to mother-hen him for a bit, then shooed them out. He went upstairs and unpacked, laughing when he realized that most of the clothes would have to be hauled back downstairs to be washed. After putting his other personal items away he prepared to head downstairs with an armload of clothing. He paused by the dresser and smiled wistfully at the sight of Irene's hair brush. His gaze was drawn to the framed photo of the two of them. They looked so happy and carefree as they smiled into the camera.

"The most beautiful woman in Illinois," he said softly, "I miss you so much Rene, but I promise I won't let you down again. I'll be here for our babies and for their babies too. Stay with me Rene, you're my strength."

He gazed at the silent picture then sighed and made his way downstairs to start the laundry.

Several hours later he arrived at the cemetery. He walked through the peaceful grounds, following the meandering paths that wound among the graves. The sun was shining and a warm breeze caressed his face. He was filled with an inner peace and knew that he needed this, needed to spend this quiet time alone.

As he approached the site of Irene's grave, he paused in surprise at the sight of the stranger who stood there, his head bowed. He was medium-tall, about six feet, with dark hair liberally touched with gray. His build was average, yet conveyed a certain strength. Gerald couldn't see his face. He wore a simple dark blue, long-sleeved, button down shirt, tucked into faded jeans. On his feet were white athletic shoes.

Gerald watched for a moment until the stranger became aware of his presence. The man turned to face him. He seemed somehow familiar. Gerald moved forward as he prepared to walk away.

"Wait," he called. The stranger halted, "Did you know my wife?" he asked.

The man nodded, "Yes, I knew her, a very long time ago," his voice held infinite sadness.

Gerald felt an overwhelming need to know more, "I'm Gerald Hunter." he held out his hand.

The man took it and gave it a firm shake,"Jack Becker," he replied.

"Becker?" Gerald questioned, then his eyes went wide, "Jack Becker? Oh my God, Irene spoke of you so many times. She wanted so much to know where you were."

dlmercer
dlmercer
425 Followers