The Farmer's Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was over, and I sat back on my heels and looked up at Charles and dad. I wiped cum off my face with a finger and sucked it off. They were looking at one another and they looked embarrassed.

Mom sidled up between them and hugged their waists. Her tits hung heavy, and they were soon mashed between the men. She kissed them each. "Don't be embarrassed boys. That was hot as fuck. That was more cum than I have ever seen at one time." She looked down at me and winked. "So naughty, my daughter."

I beamed up at mom. I felt proud of what I had done and said so.

Dad chuckled and patted my head.

Charles kissed my mom's neck and cupped a breast. "That was amazing. I could do that again."

Mom giggled and pulled her neck away from Charles. "Later. For now, we need food. Alice, let's get cleaned up and start on supper."

After a quick shower, mom and I dressed and went back into the kitchen. Dad and Charles were sitting at the kitchen table drinking bourbon. The bottle was open, and two shot glasses sat brimming with the amber liquid. I saw dad had pulled out the good stuff: Barrell Bourbon Batch 20. They were laughing and talking about farming and working on trucks. Mom shared a look with me and tilted her head toward the kitchen counter. I joined her and she leaned in to whisper to me.

"He's a keeper, hon. How are you feeling?"

I smiled at mom. "Pretty good. I really like Charles. He saved me at the school. He's handsome, polite, and he has such strong hands."

"Uh-huh," nodded mom in agreement. "And his cock is pretty nice, too."

I smiled and glanced at the men. They were ignoring us, or they had forgotten we were there.

"Your dad's going to offer him a job. Here at the farm. We need a hand and Charles seems to know his stuff. Dad's been testing him all day."

I nodded. I knew he had been. "How's he been doing?"

Mom gave me a strange look. "How do you think? He fucked my ass in front of your dad. Then your dad let you rub his cock against his. I'd say he was doing okay, wouldn't you?"

I blushed and nodded my head. "That was pretty hot."

"Men think women making out together is pretty hot. Not surprised to find out we find it hot the other way round."

I watched the men for a moment. They took another shot of bourbon after clinking the glasses together. I hadn't seen dad this happy in a long time. I smiled at them.

Mom turned my head toward her with a finger to my chin. She gave me a soft kiss. "I think we have the start of something special here. Let's make them a meal to remember. Easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

I laughed. "Or his dick..."

"That too!"

We made a fabulous supper. The benefit of living on a farm is that there is always plenty of meat and vegetables. We served up enough steak and potatoes to feed a small army and the men devoured it. I loved watching them eat. With a plate of food in front of them their focus shifted purely to eating. Their eating was almost mechanical in nature. They cut, chewed, and swallowed; one forkful after another. They barely stopped for air.

Something about watching my men eat the food I prepared for them touched some maternal instinct in me I didn't know I had. I shared a look with mom and saw the same expression on her face. We smiled at each other with an understanding that only daughters and mothers can share. I wanted to always make food for these two men. Then I wanted them to fuck me. That seemed like a fair exchange to me.

The men cleaned up. They seemed to already be fast friends. I don't remember dad ever having men friends. It was always just him and mom. Together they laughed at the stupidest things. Things that didn't seem funny to me at all. For them, they roared and thumped each other's back.

Mom saw me staring. "They're embarrassed about having their cocks touch. So now they're being as masculine as they can be. It's grounding them, I think. Let it go, hon."

I again nodded at my mom's wisdom. Mom poured us a glass of white wine and I raised an eyebrow at her. I was never allowed alcohol.

"Alice, you just swallowed the load of two virile men, one of whom was your own father. You can have a class of wine."

My mother is very wise.

I sipped my wine and watched them wash and dry the dishes. "So, what's next?" I asked mom.

Mom smiled a wistful smile. "I suspect we head to the bedroom and fuck all night."

"Good," was all I said. My ass still needed to be fucked. And now that I had had two cocks in me, I wondered what it would be like to have one in my pussy and one in my ass. Or, how about two in my pussy? I pictured it and winced a little, but I was intrigued. Now that I had thought about it, I had to have it.

"I'm interested to see what your dad and Charles do next."

"What do you mean?"

"I think they like each other."

"I can see that."

Mom gave me a look. "No, I mean they like each other."

"Oh," I said and then it sank in further. "Oh!"

"Exactly."

"That's kind of hot, mom."

"Tell me about it. I'm soaking wet just thinking about it."

We all soon sat back at the kitchen table. The bourbon was half gone, and I saw dad wince at the sight. Mom, forever the smartest one of us, took the bottle away and brought in dad's cheap bourbon. A nearly full bottle of Coopers' Craft Barrel Reserve replaced the expensive stuff.

"No sense wasting the good stuff. Your taste buds are already shot."

Dad poured two shots and raised one to mom. "Cheers, darling."

The men shot the bourbon and gasped a little.

Dad coughed a little. "Not nearly as smooth but it tastes great!"

Charles nodded and smacked his lips. He seemed a little unsteady to me. The alcohol was having an effect on him. "So, John. Can I ask how you and your wife started having sex with your daughter?"

Dad shared a long look with mom and then me. Mom nodded at him, and dad explained what had happened over the past few days. I blinked at that. Has it only been a few days?

Charles nodded when dad finished his tale. "Interesting. With my mom it started accidentally like."

Mom snorted. "Accidentally?"

Charles blushed. "Yeah, well it was. I have to bathe mom now. Several months ago, I was washing mom. She's weak you see. She's stopped the chemo and shit. Her hair was growing back in. Her strength was back, too. Well mostly. Except bathing was a struggle. I was used to doing it and didn't think much of anything when mom asked me to bath her.

"So, I did. Everything was normal until mom asked me to wash her va jay jay."

I blinked. "Va jay jay?"

Charles chuckled. "It's what mom calls her cooch. Anyway, so I did. I couldn't use soap for some reason. Just water, mom said. So, I was rubbing her pussy. Washing it. That was all. Then mom came. Really hard. She cried out my name and everything. I was sorely embarrassed by it. I was apologising and shit. Mom told me it was all right. Not to worry. Then she said she should return the favour. To make us even. Said it would remove the embarrassment. Next thing I know mom is blowing me."

I stared at Charles. His story was exciting me. I could picture everything.

"And I came in about three-seconds flat. Mom choked on it. She was coughing and shit and I was pounding her back. Then she started laughing and I was apologising again. Anyway, that was the start of it. I sleep with her. It's better that way. I can be there when she needs something. Get her medicine and stuff."

Mom reached across the table and took one of his hands and squeezed it for a moment. "You're a good son. I am surprised your mom has the energy and the drive for sex."

Charles nodded. "I was too. Mom said the weed she takes makes her feel horny."

Mom sat back. "Pot? Your mom takes pot?"

"Yeah, little gummy bears. She eats them, well, like candy. She's high all the time. Laughing and singing. She loves the stuff. Gives her an appetite and gives her a sex drive. Not a lot, mind you. About once a week she gets a hankering for me."

Dad poured two more shots. They shot them back and sat back lost in thought. Mom refilled my wine glass and I almost told her not to. My head was already spinning from the one glass.

Dad looked at mom for a moment. They had their own language it seems. Mom nodded her head and looked at Charles. Dad cleared his throat. "Charles, I want to offer you a job."

Charles looked at dad in surprise. "A job? What kind of job?"

"Helping me out here at the farm. Chores, seeding, the animals, the whole sha-bang. I've a mind to open a mechanic shop in the barn, it'll help pay the bills in the winter. You seem to have a mind for it. Together I imagine we can do all sorts of good things here."

Charles looked first at me and then mom. When he looked back at dad, he looked sorry. "I don't think I can accept. I have my mom to take care of."

Mom answered before dad could. "She can move in here, Charles. We have a spare room. You and your mom can move in. You can cancel your lease if it works out for you here. That will save you money. You can quit all your jobs and focus here on the farm and more importantly on your mom. Plus, I'll be here and can help your mom. I took nursing back in my youth. You'll be here every day. Working the farm but always free to help your mom. How does that sound?"

I could see Charles was welling up. The booze was loosening his emotions. He blinked rapidly and looked out the kitchen window. Dad refilled the shot glass and waited.

Charles finally looked back at dad. "You're serious?"

Dad nodded.

"I don't see how I could turn that down. This is very generous of you."

Dad nodded again. "How will your mom feel about living here? We have a unique lifestyle here. If your mom is going to be offended, it might be best if you kept her where she is. I won't hide how we are here."

Charles grinned. "I don't think mom will mind." He looked at my mom. "She said she wanted to taste pussy once before she died. I've been trying to find someone for her without much luck. Until now."

Mom grinned and smacked his upper arm. "There you go! It's settled! She can eat my pussy anytime she wants!"

We all laughed and clinked glasses. Mom put on some Patsy Cline and insisted dad dance with her. Charles pulled me up from the table and soon we all danced in slow circles. Dad and Charles swapped mom and I back and forth. Between kisses and groping, we all started to get pretty heated.

I was drunk. No doubt about it. At some point mom pulled me away and laid me down in my own bed. I argued I was okay, and I didn't want to miss out on any fun. She kissed my forehead and told me to sleep, and I closed my eyes listening to Martina McBride singing Concrete Angel.

The next morning, I rose early with my head pounding. I went to the bathroom, relieved myself, drank a ton of water and ate two extra-strength aspirins. I crept past mom and dad's bedroom and saw three forms huddled together under the duvet. I smiled and went to the kitchen, humming a Three Cigarettes in an Ashtray by Patsy Cline.

Soon I had bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, and hot cakes piled up on the kitchen table. I set out four places and turned on the coffee machine. I looked up at a noise and saw Charles leaning against the doorway, his armed crossed, and a smile plastered on his face. He wore nothing but a pair of boxers. I admired his abs and fit physique.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said.

I sauntered over to him and hugged and kissed him. He kissed me back and I could taste sex on his mouth. "Hey stranger," I murmured against his lips. "How was your night?"

"Amazing. Do you want details?"

"Maybe later. You and dad seem to be getting along."

Charles had a scared look on his face for a moment. "Yeah. Your dad is all right. Really all right."

I leaned back and studied his face. "You and dad do something?"

Charles hesitated and then nodded. He looked ashamed to me.

I kissed him. "Baby, what happens in here stays in here. Don't be ashamed. I get it. I don't think less of you. Do you think less of me eating out mom?"

Charles stared at me. "You eat out your mom?"

"Yeah! Of course!"

"Jesus. I want to watch that."

I kissed him again. "You will. You can help me with it. Two mouths on mom's pussy? She's gonna die!"

Mom called out from her bedroom. "Yup! Great way to die!"

I heard dad mumble something. Mom answered in a loud voice.

"I am not talking too loud! You drank too much! Charles has better stamina than you! He can take his liquor!"

I heard dad mumble something else.

"Yeah? Well, he stayed harder better than you do, old man!"

I heard a smack and mom cried out and then laughed.

"Spank me will you! You're in for it now, mister!"

I heard squealing and dad roared. Charles was watching me and smiled at my fake look of horror.

"Your mom and dad seem perfect for one another. How are they brother and sister?"

"They were adopted together. Different mothers. They grew up loved by their adoptive parents but loved each other more. They became lovers."

"I see. You okay with that?"

I frowned. "Of course. I love them. Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"Sorry, I meant okay with them having sex with you?"

"Absolutely. I love them. Sex with them makes our love stronger. Are you okay with it?"

"Yup. I decided last night, by the way."

"Decided?"

"I'm taking up your dad's offer. We spoke between... between bouts. I'm gonna have to talk to mom about it. Your mom said she would come with me. If mom is okay, then we move in right away. We don't have much stuff. We live in a small one-bedroom apartment. Cheap place. Rats and cockroaches. A real shit hole. Moving in here will give mom a great deal of relief. It's a wonderful offer. Your dad is a pretty great guy."

"Says the guy who probably blew my dad..."

Charles winced but didn't deny it.

"Wow. I so need to see this."

Charles sniffed the air and then spied the ton of food on the table. "Is that...?"

"Breakfast. Normal fare around here. Dig in before it gets cold. Coffee should be ready in a moment."

Charles moved past me, with me already forgotten. He sat at the table and started spearing food and heaping it on his plate. The coffee machine spluttered and coughed and finished brewing. I poured Charles and me a cup and sat next to him. I stole a piece of bacon from his plate and grinned at his fake protests.

I watched mom enter the kitchen stand there watching us. She had the look of someone who had just had a lot of sex. She looked marvellous. She smiled at me and nodded her head. She mouthed the words "He's a keeper" and poured herself a coffee.

She sat at the table and stole bacon from Charles' plate.

He pointed at the mound of food in the middle of the table with his fork. "There's tons right there! Take that! Stop stealing mine!"

Mom grinned around the piece of bacon in her mouth. "It tastes better this way?"

I stole another piece from Charles and grinned at his outrage.

"Oh, he's a keeper, all right," said mom and patted Charles' thigh. "Thanks for last night, Charles. That was amazing. Everything. I always wanted a threesome with two men. My to do list is about empty now."

Charles smiled at mom and then kissed her. I watched this in interest. It didn't bother me in the slightest. Charles was mine; I knew that. Sharing him with mom and dad seemed as natural as anything to me. I was happy for all of us.

We heard dad enter the kitchen with a moan. We turned to look at him. He looked hungover and he was still naked. He followed his nose to the coffee machine and poured a cup. He sipped at it and then turned to look at us. We were all staring at him in surprise.

"What? What's the matter?" he asked.

We all laughed, and mom rose to hug him and kiss him. Dad pushed her face away.

"Stop. Need coffee."

Mom slipped around behind him and then reached around and stroked his morning wood. Dad paused drinking his coffee for a moment, and then resumed. Mom kissed his neck and stroked him gently. "Best cure for a hangover is crazy ass sex."

Dad nodded and leaned back into mom. She continued to stroke him, and Charles and I watched. I reached over and slipped my hand under the waistband of Charles' boxers. I found his cock already hardening. I stroked him while he watched dad getting stroked by mom. Mom and I exchanged a look that could best be summed up as "we own these men".

Mom let go of dad and pushed him upright until he stood on his own. "Enough. Go eat."

Dad complained. "Hey! Who said stop? What about sex as a cure for a hangover?"

"Food works too. Besides, you stink of sweat, cum, and pussy. You and Charles need to wash up."

Dad grumbled but came over to the table and sat down. He saw me still stroking Charles. "Hey, how come he gets some?"

"He has already eaten, daddy," I told him.

Dad stuffed a piece of sausage into his mouth, chewed quickly, and swallowed. "Da dah! I've eaten! Sex time!"

I could almost hear mom roll her eyes. "I said after you wash up! John, you need to listen better!"

"I listen just fine! You think you're telling me, but I'm telling you!"

Mom laughed and sat at the table. She reached under the table and started stroking dad again. She looked at me and winked. "Race? First one to make our man cum, wins?"

"Wins what?" I asked.

"A shower with these two fine specimen of men?"

I grinned. "Deal!" I looked at Charles. "Cum for me baby!"

Charles groaned as I picked up the pace. I started to lean over to blow him, but mom stopped me. "No mouth! Just your hand!"

I nodded and agreed. Soon we were jerking our men with gusto. The men had their heads leaning back and giving in to the pleasure. Dad looked closer than Charles to me, so I decided to play dirty. I wiped a finger in maple syrup from Charles' plate, then reached down under his balls and slipped my finger in his ass.

Charles cried out and immediately cum shot high into the air. It hovered over the table for an impossible moment before coming down and landing in my coffee cup. His second shot landed on his own plate of food. The third oozed out and coated my hand.

"No fair!" cried out mom. "That's cheating!"

"All fair in love and war, mom!"

I continued to stroke Charles through his orgasm until he relaxed and sank down in his seat. I slipped my finger free of his ass and let go of his cock. I wiped my hand and finger with a paper napkin.

Dad gave a grunt and came all over his belly and mom's hand. Mom stroked him until his orgasm was over and wiped her hands clean. She leaned over and licked the cum off his belly. Dad had his head back still and was breathing heavy.

I stirred my coffee cup and tried it. "Yum," I said, and Charles rolled his eyes at me. "So, mom. I guess I won! Shower time, boys?"

Dad lifted his head and I looked into his bloodshot eyes. "I need to eat something first."

"Hurry up then!" I said.

Charles and dad dug in and soon had most of the food gone. Working a farm is hard work and I was long used to seeing dad devour massive amounts of food. Mostly meat and potatoes. He loved breakfast though. It was his favourite meal. Charles surprised me by saying exactly that. Dad and he shared a look and smiled at one another. I looked at mom and she rolled her eyes.

"What did I tell you?"

I shook my head in fake annoyance. "Yup. Okay, I'm going to go warm up the shower. Hurry about you two."

In moments I had the shower turned on and set the temperature to hot. I love a hot shower. The hotter the better. I washed myself and then heard the men come into the bathroom. Our shower is large, but I knew it would still be cramped in here. The shower door opened, and dad and Charles stepped in cautiously.

I took my time and washed them very thoroughly. I enjoyed the feeling of their limp dicks in my hands with the soap. Their cocks felt wonderful. Soon they grew hard, and I watched fascinated as they swelled and grew. It happened so fast. I was on my knees in front of them and rinsed the soap off.