The Farmer's Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated what I had done the night before. I rubbed their cocks together and soon was deep throating with abandon. I loved nothing better than the feeling of a cock down my throat. The shower head cascading rain down on us giving me the illusion of being on a tropical beach. I moaned around my dad's cock.

"Sound like she needs relief," said Charles.

"Sounds like it," replied my dad.

Charles shut off the water and I protested until dad lifted me up and carried me out to his bedroom. Dad sat me down and then lay on the bed. Charles picked me up and put me in the sixty-nine position on top of dad.

Dad wasted no time and soon was sucking on my clit. He spread my lips and licked my pussy and I groaned with the pleasure. I felt Charles settle on the bed behind me. He shifted and then I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks. I was about to ask what he was doing when his tongue probed my asshole.

The feeling of two tongues on me was explosive. My dad tongued my pussy and Charles tongued my asshole. My pussy flooded and I cried out with the intensity of it. The warm wet tongues explored me, dancing across my flesh in my most intimate spots. I was lost in the pleasure and soon an orgasm flooded through me. The licking didn't stop, and the first orgasm was followed by another one.

I had my face pressed against dad's lap and his hard cock pressed up against my cheek. I moved my face and gave little licks to his balls. I couldn't do much else with my pleasure. I came again and lay against dad, with no strength left in me. Charles lifted me and spun me around. I was a rag doll in his arms. He lay me on top of dad and my face buried itself in his neck. I loved the feel of my breasts up against his hairy chest. I shivered.

Dad wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I was surprised when I felt dad's cock move around and then line up with the opening to my pussy. Charles was doing it and I gasped. When dad felt my wet opening, he pushed inside me gently. His cock expanded my vagina and filled me with his love. I moaned against his neck.

Dad thrust gently inside me. After the orgasm I had already I felt I could bask in this forever. Pleasure washed through me, and I didn't want to be anywhere else in the world. Dad continued to some time, never changing his pace or rhythm. It was perfect. My next orgasm was waiting around the corner; waiting for me to invite it in. I was content with leaving it outside for now.

I gasped again when I felt Charles rub what must be lube around my asshole. Dad slid his hands down my back and gripped my ass cheeks and gently spread them apart. I felt lube squirt onto the crack of my ass and then Charles was gently fingering my asshole. Lube ran down the crack of my ass and down dad's cock. Suddenly his cock moved more easily inside me, and my pleasure mounted.

The feeling of dad's cock thrusting gently inside me and the feeling of Charles circling my asshole with a lubed finger was sending massive pulses of pleasure through me. We stayed this was for a long time. Their patience with me had me lying in comfort, save in my dad's arms, and feeling more loved than ever before. I sighed with contentment.

Charles pressed a little harder and his fingertip slipped inside my ass. It felt so natural and so expected and welcomed that I moaned with the simple pleasure of it. I was relaxed and trusted these two men. I knew what was coming and welcomed it with my whole heart.

Soon Charles was pushing his finger in and out of my ass. Each time he went a little deeper. He added more and more lube and I felt nothing but pleasure. My pussy was on fire and my clit hard against dad's shaft. He was stroking my pussy perfectly. The finger in my ass was adding an element of pleasure that had my head spinning.

Charles had his finger as deep as it could go. He withdrew it for a moment and then I felt him push two fingers inside me. I moaned. He took his time and being relaxed I soon allowed both fingers to plunge deep inside my ass. My orgasm was knocking on the door now, louder, and louder. Two fingers became three. My orgasm was screaming at me, but I kept it locked away--for now.

I felt Charles shift on the bed. He was kneeling behind me now. He removed his fingers and then I felt the impossible large head of his cock press up against my asshole.

"Yes," I whispered. "Fuck my ass, Charles."

He needed no other encouragement. He pushed forward and the head of his cock surged past my sphincter. The size of the head of his cock seemed far too big for my ass. I clamped down in fear and Charles moaned. He froze his motions.

Dad whispered in my ear. "Relax. Let yourself adjust. You're doing great, hon."

I relaxed and felt Charles move ever so slightly. His cock pushed a little deeper inside me. Dad had stopped fucking me and all my attention was on the feeling of a cock penetrating my ass. Charles waited and then pushed in a little more.

It didn't hurt at all. It felt a little uncomfortable but that was all. Dad's cock in my pussy was moving ever so slightly and gave me a small measure of pleasure that dwarfed whatever the cock in my ass was doing. Charles pulled back a little and I felt the first sense of the pleasure being ass fucked would give me.

It felt really good. The pleasure was so different from getting my pussy fucked. I moaned despite my desire to stay quiet. The feeling of pleasure was visceral and all encompassing. I wanted to feel that again.

Charles pushed in again. I felt him stretching my ass. I could feel dad's cock being moved inside me. I have two cocks inside me! I almost shouted in victory when Charles pulled back again. The feeling of pleasure doubled, and I gasped with the intensity of it. I had read much about anal sex. It seemed to be liked and disliked by women. One thing I did know was women who loved it, really loved it. They gushed about it. Some preferred it. Those who hated it, really hated it.

I knew what club I was in. When Charles pulled his cock back the feeling of pleasure was indescribable. If you ever had a really good shit that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and a ringing fill your ears, you would be close. This was what it was like for me. I felt Charles squirt more lube and he slipped back in, deeper this time.

I didn't like the in as much as the out.

Dad moved his cock a little and the pleasure in my pussy swarmed around my anal pleasure and they mixed, startling me with the pure brilliance of it. For the next few minutes, I was lost in pleasure. Charles slowly managed to push his full length into me. When he pulled back his full eight inches scrapped the inside of my ass and sent pleasure out of this world threw me.

I was crying now. Crying in joy. Dad was smart enough to recognise it and had to explain it to Charles. Soon Charles was driving his massive cock in and out of my ass. He drove in fast and hard and pulled out gently and slowly. He was perfect at it.

Then dad added himself to the mix, fully and completely. He thrust his entire length into me when Charles drove into me. The vaginal penetration overcame the slight pain of Charles in my ass. When dad pulled back, Charles pulled out of my ass. I was lost in pleasure with their movements. It was one unending fuck. The pleasure of a man penetrating you cannot be fully explained. That thrusting, that passion to drive his cock into you wraps you in pleasure. When they pull back, it feels good, but not as much as the penetration.

Now I was getting it both ways. The pleasure had no end. It built and built and soon I was thrashing with the most powerful orgasm of my life. I felt hot liquid fly out of me and I knew, somehow, that I had completely pissed myself. And I didn't care. I needed these men to continue to fuck both my holes. And I told them that. I screamed it at them. They thrust harder and harder, and I lost myself in my orgasms.

I literally lost me. I was gone. I was surrounded by pure pleasure. Everything that made me a woman become dominant. Me, little Alice, was engulfed and swallowed by my carnal desire and pleasure. At that moment, I would do anything--anything--to make it last forever.

My head spun. I felt like I was falling through waves of pleasure.

Then Charles came followed immediately by dad. I felt hot cum splash deep inside my ass. It was a first for me. Then dad splashed my cervix. Both men coming changed their stroking. Their cocks hardened inside me. It felt like two iron bars driving into me. The heat of the cum sent me over the edge and I came super hard.

I saw stars. My ears rang hard. I cried out and my orgasm peaked higher than ever before. I lost consciousness. I know I must have. I woke to the feeling of cocks deep inside me. Then I woke to cocks almost outside of my holes. It felt like a strobe light where you only see flashes. This went on. Cocks driving inside me, suddenly changing position in flashes of insight.

I woke to find myself lying with my head in mom's lap. She had a cold compress against my forehead, and she was stroking my hair. She was making little mom noises that made me feel better.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked.

"Shh, hon. You passed out a little."

"I did?"

"Yeah. They really gave it to you, hon."

"That was amazing, mom!"

I heard Charles speak up. He was behind me somewhere on the bed. "Is she okay?"

Mom laughed a little. "I'd say. It was too much for her. You fucked the shit out of her."

Dad made a strange sound. "Yeah, she shit and pissed the bed."

I was horrified to hear that. I tried to raise my head, but mom kept me down. "Shh, it's okay, Alice. You just lost all control. It happens. We'll clean this up. For now, just relax."

Charles stroked my back, and I made a small noise of appreciation. It felt so good.

"That was amazing, mom. So good. So much pleasure."

"I know, love. Charles and your dad did that to me last night."

"Did you pass out?"

Mom laughed. "No. But I can see why you did. These guys have a natural rhythm to it. It's my new favourite thing."

"They were awesome, mom. I think I'm going to have to marry Charles. His dick at least."

"Hey!" protested Charles.

Dad laughed. "It's either accept it or face my shotgun, son. You decide."

Charles chuckled. "Well, I'm disappointed. I've been in love with Alice for years. I planned out how I would propose, now it's all ruined."

"You just DPed my daughter with her father and you're disappointed?"

"When you put it like that, no."

"Good answer. Anyway, Alice decides. Women have all the power. Especially in this house. It's why I stay outside on the farm all the time. At least out there I have some say."

"I understand," replied Charles.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, hon?"

"I'm really happy."

"Me too, Alice. Me too."

The End

Copyright © 2019 Lana Ocean. All rights reserved.