The Farmers Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit thought for a minute. "Okay Anoosheh, we'll help, but just with directions, and only minimal touching, if any. Okay?"

Anoosheh said a few words to Belour, who nodded her head quickly.

"Belour agrees." The Afghan woman began removing her burqa, and to Kit and Emily's surprise, was revealed as a very young girl of stunning beauty.

"Um, how old is Belour?" Kit asked.

"Eighteen," Anoosheh replied. Kit looked at Emily, and shrugged.

"She's stunning," Kit said.

"So I see," Emily replied.

Anoosheh had the girl lie on the bed. She was wearing a thawb, similar to a long shirt, or robe, decorated with beautiful colors and beads. The girl relaxed, and closed her eyes.

"If we could stroke Belour, it would put her at ease, and help her to relax," Anoosheh said. Kit began stroking the girl's arms, her fingertips stroking outward from her body to her hands, and fingers. Emily decided to do the same with her legs and feet, but initially staying away from her inner thighs.

"Do you feel as strange as I do?" Emily whispered to Kit.

"Yeah, definitely. Let's just do what we can to relax her, but let Anoosheh do anything more." She looked at Anoosheh, who nodded agreement.

"Thank you so much, I think that will work," Anoosheh agreed.

While the two Americans were stroking Belour in a decidedly non-sexual way, Anoosheh leaned down to Belour's face, and kissed her cheek. The girl sighed, and smiled, as though releasing some unspoken tension. Anoosheh began caressing Belour's small breasts through the thawb, the silky fabric flattening under her fingers, revealing two hard points at her breasts.

"She's so excited," Emily whispered to Kit. "Such sweet breasts."

"She's adorable," Kit commented, her hip bumping Emily's. She looked at Emily. "She's so darling."

Belour moaned, as Anoosheh's hand slipped under the fabric, her hand boldly caressing the girl's breast directly. Her hips writhed softly, as the older woman caressed and massaged the young girl's body. Anoosheh said something in Pashtun, and the girl nodded.

"I asked if she wanted me to do more," Anoosheh explained to the Americans. She didn't need to explain the response.

Anoosheh parted the fabric, and easily revealed Belour's beautiful, petite breasts, her small, brown apples topped by stiff, darker brown nipples, with small areolae. The girl moaned and sighed, as Anoosheh toyed with her breasts, and began lightly pinching her nipples.

The girl's excitement clearly was increasing, and rapidly. Anoosheh unexpectedly spoke to the Americans.

"Please, I need your assistance while I attend to her breasts. Open the thawb so that her pudenda is exposed." Emily looked at Kit, who shrugged.

"It's okay." Emily pulled the shiny fabric away from the girl's legs, her virginal vulva quickly exposed.

Emily felt a thrill of sexual excitement shoot through her as she looked at the girl's pussy, tiny slit with small labia, and a small pink clitoral hood below a small patch of curly black pubic hair.

"Oh, my," she said, "she's so beautiful." Emily looked at Kit, whose eyes were also fixed on the young girl's sweet vulva. She licked her lips.

"Please, touch her," Anoosheh coaxed Emily. Emily looked at Kit, who again nodded. Having everyone's permission, Emily felt free to proceed. Haltingly, at first, she brought her hand over the girl's small but plump mound, not touching her, as though she were afraid of a shock.

Finally, though, Emily began stroking the girl's small patch of pubic hair, her curly hair wiry, but soft. As Emily became more involved in assisting with the girl's lesbian seduction, she too relaxed, and her own excitement grew.

Emily grew bolder, her fingers lightly stroking around the girl's clitoral hood, and then down her labia, over and over, the change in the girl's demeanor was obvious as Emily increased her attention. Her labia swelling, her clitoral hood exposing her small, dark red clit, the girl moaned and spoke in Pashtun.

"She says that she is cumming," Anoosheh explained helpfully.

"Yeah, we were getting that sense," Kit said, with a grin. She had stopped with the girl's arms, and was standing behind Emily, watching with interest, her hand around Emily's hip, her hand resting on Emily's lower belly, absently pressing on her. Equally as unconsciously, Emily pressed against Kit's hand.

Emily was becoming much bolder, her fingers gently penetrating the girl's tight pussy, her cream coating Emily's fingers. On a whim, Emily withdrew that hand from Belour's pussy, quickly replacing it with her other hand, simultaneously bringing her finger up to her own nose, inhaling the young girl's fresh and exotic scent, then bringing her finger further back, for Kit to sniff.

To Emily's surprise, she felt Kit's lips and mouth close over her cum-coated fingers, licking the Afghan girl's excited emission, and then all hell broke loose among the women.

Emily moaned, and leaned forward onto the bed, her face now where her hand had been, her mouth and lips and tongue caressing and kissing the young Afghan girl's pussy avidly and excitedly, licking up the girl's now copious creamy fluid. As Emily began feasting on the girl's sex, she felt Kit flip up her skirt and pull down her panties, kissing and licking her hot ass, working her way between Emily's butt cheeks to get her mouth to Emily's sweet, tight ass hole, her tongue thrusting into her dark, hot nether hole, while her hand was busy inches away, rubbing Emily's pussy, slipping inside her, and caressing her clit with wet, slippery fingers. Her other hand was between her own thighs, rubbing her clit furiously.

Emily felt an orgasm building inside her, but she was preceded by Belour who cried excitedly, as she came, her hands frantically trying to push Emily's face inside her spasming hole.

Had Emily looked up, she would have seen Anoosheh, her skirt raised and panties off, straddling Belour's upper body, bringing her own hot cunt directly to Belour's face and mouth. Apparently the girl had quickly learned what to do, her pink tongue eagerly licking the older woman's randy pussy.

Belour was the first of the four women to cum. The lovely sensation of Emily's hot and rough tongue scratching over her young and tender clitoris, while her friend Anoosheh's pussy covered her mouth, and the woman's clit rolling over her nose, combined with the knowledge that what she was doing was a forbidden act, brought the young girl to an excited orgasm that few women are ever lucky enough to experience, and sealed her desire to, whenever possible, experience sexual satisfaction in the arms of another woman.

For her part, Anoosheh was taking satisfaction that her unspoken plan to corrupt a young girl had succeeded, while making her American friends accomplices to the seduction. The fact that Belour had become a willing victim, and eagerly adopted lesbian ways as her preferred means to sexual ecstasy, meant that she would always be submissive to Anoosheh and grateful for her own sexual corruption, and open to even more degraded practices that Anoosheh wished to introduce Belour to.

Emily was thrilled to find herself participating in her first lesbian orgy, and savored the exotic, yet familiar taste of the Afghan girl's young pussy, fresh and randy, as the seemingly unending supply of girl cream filled her mouth over and over. Kit's hand rubbing her clit, and her fingers filling her hungry cunt, was a touch of familiar lust that sent Emily doubly over the edge, cumming more furiously than ever before.

And as for Kit, she loved all parts of her lover Emily, but perhaps the woman's hot, plump ass was her favorite. To be blessed with having that ass in her face was her favorite sexual turn on, and she vowed that she would never forget the sight, the smell and the taste of that fabulous female bottom, as long as she lived.

She loved feeling Emily's smooth, tight ass hole grasp her tongue, as she thrust inside the young woman's hot hole, over and over, building the blonde to a wild, crashing orgasm, sometimes just from her oral ass fucking alone, before ever touching Emily's equally charming and tasty clit and pussy.

Two weeks later, though, Kit would be gone from Emily's life, and Emily would begin her endless mourning at her loss.

###

12