The Farmers Daughters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily kissed her way down Kit's body, raggedly unbuttoning her blouse, raining down kisses on her woman's full breasts, the breasts that had brought her so much joy...before.

"Mmmm, warm, soft, snuggly...I love your breasts, and nipples, your little pebbled areolae, this little mole...all wonderful you," Emily gushed. Kit's hands caressed the back of Emily's head, stroking her long hair.

Emily's hands were busy at Kit's trousers, tearing apart restrictive belt, buttons, zipper... pulling, pulling, pulling trousers down off hips, panties half off Kit's hips. "Ohh, that looks so sexy!" Emily cooed, as Kit's panties revealed her little plot of curly pubic hair, cut short but not nonexistent, just a hint of clitoral hood peeking over the fabric of her bunched panties, her hips exposed and so beautiful.

Emily rushed to kiss the tiny blossom, small, pink velvety flesh, her lips caressing moist heat, feminine fragrance so seductive and appealing, fresh, hot womanhood just out of the oven apple pie. Emily giggled and looked up at her lover's eyes.

"Now it's your turn," she promised/threatened. Face inches from hidden vulva, Emily inexorably dragged cotton fabric further off full feminine hips, the vertical rift valley of Kit's sweet fruit basket revealing, moist, dark interior glistening deep pink sweetness she hungered for. Her tongue darting across fabric to taste Kit's hot custard, sweet, creamy, satisfying goodness.

Emily's face crowded closer to Kit's hot honeypot, lapping desperately at her female lover's pussy -- smell, taste, touch a female secret, woman to woman, girls only, no men allowed!

Kit moaned above Emily, her hips rotating in the sexual dance of a woman working to orgasm, her fluids seeping out of her secret center, shared with her lover and to be shared back in hot kisses. Emily kissed her lover's vagina, and labia and even her clit, sparking increased excitement in Kit and even more in her own loins.

Emily pushed on Kit's thighs, pushing them back toward Kit's body. New vistas of female landscape revealed, tan-color skin, pebbled between vaginal opening and anus, the much fabled perineum. "I don't spend nearly enough time and attention to this sweet part of Kit," Emily thought to herself, as she took in the different smells and tastes of this undiscovered country.

"Would you like me to kiss you here?" Emily asked Kit, planting a light peck on the sensitive flesh.

"Oh, yes," Kit sighed. Emily kissed her lover there, warm flesh, humid valley, smell of earth and hidden secrets, further female sexuality to be discovered.

"Mmmm, you taste wonderful, and you smell so sexy. I can feel my own pussy creaming, what a lovely aphrodisiac your ass must be," Emily moaned.

Kit moaned, too, her hands now under her thighs, pulling them closer to her breasts.

"Kiss me there," she invited Emily.

"Kiss you where, Kit dear?" Emily teased.

"There, on my ass...my ass hole, lick my hole, it's tight and so wants to feel your hot tongue inside it, fucking..." Kit sounded frantic, ready to cum. She pulled harder, her puckered, tan anus clearly in view.

"Put it in," she begged. One hand reached further, her index finger just reaching the tight hole with a tremendous effort, evidence of her desire. Her finger circled the tight, puckered brown band around her sweet hole, slipping just into the opening -- a flash of pink interior, glisteningly moist, a hungry cavern waiting for Emily.

With a happy cry, Emily forced her face between the soft, plump pillows of Kit's marvelous ass to commune with the woman's hot anus, Emily's lips fitting to Kit's anal sphincter in a perverse kiss, Emily's tongue stiffly thrusting into the pink interior. Kit's entrance easing allowing her lover's tongue to invade her most intimate place, and the two women kissed in their strange and exciting way, both cumming from their shared crime against nature in eighteen states.

Emily's right hand worked a staccato beat between her own legs, fingers scratching circles around her blossoming clit, fingers dipping into the molten interior of her pussy, oozing cream tickling her pubic bush, finally thumb and forefinger slippery as they squeeze and caress exploding clitoris.

Kit's right hand and fingers more slowly stroking along plump, hot labia, wetting fingers in hot pool of Kit, pinching labia, finger nail scratching across swollen pearl, crashing cum as sensations pour through her body from her tiny, tiny pearl, exploding throughout her mind and body.

Both women writhing on the bed, wet spots under their hips, both ejaculating that sweet, mysterious fluid, evidence of complete and utter orgasm. Emily's hair comically dotted with droplets of Kit's squirt, her cheeks wet with the material evidence of Kit's excitement and love.

Emily crawled back up Kit's body, their breasts rubbing together warmly and familiarly, their hips striving to join as one -- they lay like that for some unknown amount of time -- resting, being one, living, two women finally become one, happy.

One of them, who knows which, shifted, her vulva rubbing against the other's, and their ardor was slowly but inexorably rekindled, this time, pussy to cunt, or if you prefer, vagina to clit, perhaps cunt to cunt, but the result is always the same.

Kit mounted Emily, the very act of her lover being on top of her giving Emily a significant orgasm -- and began fucking her lover. Kit rode Emily, cunt to cunt, their wet, slick labia and creaming fluids keeping them moist and friction free. She ground her vulva around, and into Emily's, at times teasingly pulling away, making Emily beg to be fucked harder.

Relenting, and grinding harder into her beautiful lover, Kit fucks Emily, her hands squeezing Emily's soft, warm breasts, Emily's nipples hard and pushing into Kit's palms as they danced the tango of lust and love, sweat running together, bodies slick and hot.

Suddenly, without breaking their pace, Kit leaned down and kissed Emily's hot mouth, their breathing labored and shared, now they truly were one in body and mind, one being with one goal, total and complete happiness and love, and they cum together, and seemed to even share their mutual orgasm together, sensation flowing from one's clit to the other, and back, life flowing from one mouth to another, each touch of the other's body is felt on the one touching, perfect, complete love.

How could a loving God ever allow that to die?

***

Darkness.

Sounds.

Paralyzed. Unable to move.

"Oh god," Emily thinks. "Where am I?" Fragments of memory. Kit crossing a marketplace to be with Emily next to a building. A man's confused screaming, a flash of light but no thunder. Darkness. Agony in a hospital. Greater agony as a sad looking man tells her something. Months turning into years in her home which cannot be her home. Not without Kit.

Waiting to be with her again. Someday.

***

Still dark, hard things pressing into her, more sounds. "Emily!" "Miss Johnson!"

Slivers of light, hard, painful things moving away. A dirty face, wild hair -- Jeff, her brother!

"Emily! Are you conscious? Can you breath? Oh god, please don't let her be dead" he moans.

"Would that be so bad?" she thinks. "Was that my death dream of Kit? If that was death, I welcome it." She is calm, ready to accept that fate.

A pull on her arm, pain shoots along it. "Oww, damnit!" she exclaims involuntarily.

"Holy shit!" Jeff yells, "you're alive!" He laughs like a madman.

"Pull me up," she begs him. He gently pulls her out of the rubble of what was their family house, surrounded by a ravaged cornfield. She sits, propped against part of the old staircase bannister.

"Wasn't there that woman-" she begins.

"Roberta. Yes! I've got to find her," he says, and starts digging around.

Emily thinks to herself. "After a tornado? She could be three counties away. Poor thing."

Then unbidden, "I envy her."

"I've got her!" he yells. "But she's not breathing!"

"Do you know CPR?" Emily asks, her voice weak.

"Yeah, a little," he responds. "But I'll give it a shot."

Emily is silent, lost in her thoughts. "That dream before I woke...did we really have that once upon a time? Or was it just a wonderful dream, a last gift from Kit to me?" She thinks that without Kit, such a dream is cold comfort.

"She's breathing!" Jeff yells. "I can't tell how badly she's injured, though. We're going to have to get someone out here quick."

"I think I hear sirens," Emily says. "Here, I had some med training in the army, let me look at her."

Emily hobbles over to where Jeff looks down. She follows his eyes to the woman lying unconscious, her eyelashes fluttering as she comes to slowly.

"Kit?" Emily exclaims in wonder and amazement, dropping to her knees next to the dust and debris covered young woman. "Kit, is it you?" Emily fears and hopes that she's gone insane.

The girl with the face of Kit slowly takes Emily's hand. "Emily, there was a bright flash as I was walking toward you... I had such a wonderful dream of you...", then she lies quietly, but her eyes never leave Emily's, nor her hand from Emily's. Her pulse is strong and true in Emily's grasp, one that she'll never give up again. Her blue eyes are clear, and familiar.

She hears Jeff's voice somewhere far away saying, "What are you talking about, Em? That's that girl Roberta...although...I could have sworn her eyes were brown," while Emily and Kit both learn that, sometimes, a loving God just does make things right.

###

12