The Farmers Market

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to a hot threesome.
2.3k words
4.32
25k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers

It was a gorgeous day out. They started their walk down towards the market, basking the sun. Short sleeves for Adam. Tank top for Kristin.

The market was crowded that day. No doubt due to the great weather. Adam first noticed her near the cheese stand. Short redhead. Freckles. Great forehead.

On to the next stand, and the next. Browsing jams. Uncountable varieties of olive oil. And Kristin says, "I really like her colors," gesturing at the same red head. She had on light grey leggings and a darker grey, loose fitting cutoff gym shirt.

And then Kristin turned to Adam and said, with a dimple on each cheek, "And she's got a cute butt." He smiled.

But this was typical. He would notice one. She would notice one. Someone would say something. So on to the next stand. And the next.

And then there's one with a crowd. Wine tasting! Kristin finally makes her way to the front. Adam notices the petite redhead is there too. Kristin gets a couple of cups. As she turns around in the crowd to come back out, the redhead turns too, and bam! Her face lands square on Kristin's breast.

"Shouldn't you buy me dinner first?" Kristin jokes. And then that unmistakable laugh. The redhead turns redder. "I'm sooooo sorry!" she said in an Australian accent. Or was she from New Zealand?

So they introduce themselves. "I'm Ashley" she says. Kristin gets a bottle. Ashley gets another. They say goodbye. On to the next stand. and then on home.

As they're about to cross Lakeshore in front of their apartment, they see Ashley. "Oh hey!" Kristin asks her if she wants to crack open the wine she just got. "Sure, that sounds fun!"

They decide to sit in the little park there, since the weather is so nice. Kristin leads all the conversation. Ashley dives right in. Adam, as usual, observes a bit.

When Kristin would tell a story, Ashley's eyes would light up. He watched her eyes. She would look at Kristin's. And then look at Kristin's mouth. And then back at her eyes. Whenever Kristin would reach over to get more wine, or look away for a second, Ashley's eyes would dart around, scanning her body. She wasn't good at disguising it. She looked straight down Kristin's tank top a couple of times. When Kristin would sit with her knees up, Ahsley would take any chance she could get away with to look at her pussy. Adam could tell because he was doing the same. A peek of skin here and there, from under her cutoff shirt. Hard to tell if she was wearing a bra, and hot damn...if only that wine bottle were a bit further away so she'd have to reach farther.

At some point, while Kristin was turned towards Adam for a little while, he swears he saw Ashley bite her lip ever so subtly as she scanned Kristin's body.

"Hey Ashley," he said, "we should probably go put some of this cheese in the fridge. Want to come up with us for a minute, maybe get some snacks ready?" She agreed, and Adam waited for her to get up. So he could watch her. She wasn't wearing a bra. But Adam didn't get the best view. Because she seemed to do a very unnecessary turn so as to flash Kristin, who noticed her perky little freckled breasts. Adam, in turn, noticed what he swore was a little wet spot on her leggings.

Good banter continued on the couch. And so did the wine. Ahsley got much looser. Light touching, grazing Kristin's arm. Sometimes putting her hand on her leg but in a way so that it also touched Kristin's.

Adam, sitting on the other side of Kristin, gestured her to turn around so he could give her a back rub. He touched her lightly on the neck at first, pulling up her hair. "Hmmmm" she moaned, and closed her eyes.

Adam was watching Ashley's face. She was mesmerized. With Kristin's eyes closed, she was free to look wherever she wanted. She followed Adam's hands, as if hypnotized. She was not subtle at all - she turned to face Kristin, with her knees up, clutching her legs as she watched.

Adam continued. A strong grip around the shoulders, squeezing the tension. Grabbing at the upper arms and pulling on them. Pushing up her spine at the base of her skull. Playing with her hair. Undoubtedly the stronger moves shifted her tank top. He'd stop to grossly over adjust it. Giving Ashley a show.

Ashleys eyes were big. She had her hands down by her butt. No one was saying anything. Just breathing. And the occasional moan. And the chirps of the happy birds outside.

Adam's hands went down Kristin's sides, tracing them with his finger tips, as he kissed her at the base of the neck. He wrapped his arms around her and traced under her breasts. He shifted his head so he could peek between Ashley's legs. She was undoubtedly - but discretely - lightly touching herself.

"Ashley," he said, "give me your hand." As if snapping out of her trance - shocked that maybe she had been caught - she smiled and reached out, covering her pussy with the other hand. Adam took her hand and put it on Kristin's chest, at the base of her neck on the right side. Kristin opened her eyes and said "Oh hi!" - and then that laugh again.

Kristin closed her eyes again and Adam continued to touch her. Pushing on her back, squeezing her ribs. Ashley took the invitation and got on her knees, and put her other hand on the other side of Kristin's neck.

At first she just lay them there. Adam smiled at her. Ashley laughed shyly. Kristin smiled. And then sighed with a slight moan.

Ashley wrapped her fingers lightly around Kristin's neck, caressing the back of it. "MMMmmmm" Kristin moaned. She really liked that light touch. Ashley loved the encouragement.

She started moving her hands more. Laying them flat on Kristin's chest. then up to her jaw. A little jingle of the ear lobe. A giggle. A sigh. Adam helped, pulling Kristin's hair out of the way, holding her head.

And then he went for it. He pulled Kristin's tanktop up. Ashley leaned back. He struggled to get them past her breasts. Kristin wanted to help, but he didn't want it. He got it up and over, and her beautiful breasts bounced as they came back down to their natural position. He pullied it over her head, slowly drawing it along her arms, which were raised straight up. When Adam looked at Ahsley, she was paralized. Eyes wide open.

"Oh," he said, "Is this not OK?"

"Oh no no it's... it's amazing. Can I touch them?"

Kristin smiled, took Ashley's hand, and lay it on her breast. Ashley turned her hand to cup it. She raised it a bit, as if to weight it. "They're so beautiful!" she said.

Ashley came closer. Adam wrapped his arm around Kristin, pressing his chest against her bare back. Ashley put her hands on Kristin's sides. And on Adam's arm. And she came closer. And she kissed Kristin on the shoulder. And she touched her breasts again. Grazing Kristin's nipple with her thumb.

Kristin reached around Ashley, and touched her lower back. Her skin was so white and beautifully freckled.

Ashley's hair smelled great. Her body so natural. The smell of fresh sunshine sweat was not too strong, and it had a cryptically erotic aroma.

Kristin pulled her shirt off. Ashley helped. She didn't shave her armpits. The hair was a fascinating orange blonde color.

Ashley's torso was pale but covered in freckles. Her nipples were large, and made her small breasts almost take a conical shape. Her hips were not much larger than her waist.

This didn't make Ashley nervous. It uninhibited her. Knowing now full well what was happening, She moved forward, with one leg on each side of Kristin's body, and started to kiss her.

Soft kisses. just grazing lips. light touching. It's as if she knew.

Kristin got hot.

Adam ran his hands along Ashley's legs as the kissing got more intense. Ashley had a long tongue, and she was using it. Dancing around in Kristin's mouth. Deeper, more intense kisses. It was heating up fast. Adam ran his fingers along their cheeks, touching their lips when there was space. Ashley was pressing her tits up against Kristin's.

Ashley asked to switch places with Adam. "Sure," he said. His cock had been making its way down the leg of his pants, and there was no hiding the puddle of wetness this was generating.

Ashley guided Kristin into a bent over position, and then zig-zagged her leggings off. The sight of Kristin's beautiful pussy sent electricity through Ashley's body. She guided Kristin further down. Her ass in the air, her head on Adam's stomach. Ashley spread Kristin's cheeks and started to kiss her thighs. Sometimes her nose would touch Kristin's pussy as she kissed closer and closer. Adam's hands were running along Kristin's back and sides, sometimes helping Ashley get deeper if he thought he could help. But Ashley was fine on her own.

With her long tongue she was able to touch Kristin with just its tip, along where her thigh becomes her pussy. Kristin never knew where the next touch would be. And it would only be a very light touch. It made her quiver and shake.

By watching her head, Adam was able to gather the rhythm and synchronize his caresses. As Ashley's tongue traced along just around Kristin's slit, he ran his fingers from her hips, up to her sides, and then her breasts. Then the next stroke. On the other side of the slit. Kristin was dripping on the couch. Then another stroke. This one from the back to the front, where Ashley turned and ran her tongue right over Kristin's clit, and then, very deliberately, penetrated her slit with it, licking all the way along to the back, taking in her juices along the way. She tasted so great.

Adam's cock was throbbing. Ashley had her hands on his legs and had found it. she was stroking it, like she had been touching herself earlier. Subtle, but shameless. Kristin's breasts were pressed up against them.

Then Ashley went back a bit. Reset herself. Grabbed Kristin's ass, and started circling her magical tongue around her asshole. The tip was so small, it felt smaller than a pinky finger even. Kristin was fucking loosing it. She half bolted up, and she saw the mess on Adam's pants. She unzipped them and put his cock in his mouth.

Ashley was making Kristin's entire body throb. It radiated so much heat. Everyone was sweating, and the scent was like a drug. She had a finger on Kristin's slit while she continued to eat her ass.

Kristin had turned her head to the side and was licking the shaft of Adam's penis. Ashley saw it, and exclaimed, "Oh! You're not circumcised!" Everyone laughed.

Then Ashley guided Kristin forward, who crawled over Adam's body. Ashley tugged at his pant legs and he helped her take them off. Ashley kept guiding Kristin until she had her pussy over his hard cock. She grabbed it, tugged on it, and with the other hand steered Kristin onto it. She used it to smear Kristin's juices all around her slit, then carefully, delicately, she put his cock in Kristin's pussy.

She knew how to tease. Because she wanted to watch it going in. She wanted to see it open Kristin's pussy, and watch as it changed shape. And she helped put it all the way in. And then she guided them so she could watch it come out. Little by little. Covered in Kristin's juices. Ashley spread them on Kristin's ass.

Adam helped control it. He gripped at Kristin. Pushed her body against his. He touched Kristin's ass and would occasionally run into one of Ashley's delicate fingers. They settled into a position where his cock was deep inside Kristin. And 10 fingers were down there to help. Running around his balls, her ass, her pussy lips. Entangling with each other. Pressing on things. Touching everything.

Ashley's fingers were much smaller than Adam's. He got a grip on her middle finger and guided it into Kristin's ass. Kristin was panting.

Ashley could put her entire finger in. And she did. Her palm rubbing on her cock. As he stroked, he pushed on his cock from inside Kristin's ass.

Kristin was rubbing herself on Adam's body. Ashley was pushing his cock onto the front of her pussy. He thrusted it deep inside of her.

Kristin was getting touched everywhere.

Caresses.

Thrusts.

Tugs.

Pulls.

Ashley took a quick break to take her pants off. They couldn't see it, but they would soon feel it - underneath her fiery bush she had long, meaty pussy lips.

She straddled over Kristin's ass and grabbed her shoulders. She started thrusting too, pushing her pussy onto Kristin's ass and. She was humping her like a pillow. Adam helped hold Ashley's hips over Kristin's.

Sandwiched, Kristin just couldn't hold it. She lost it. And she came hard. Convulsing, screaming. She nearly bucked Ashley off. That made her cum. There was a sudden wetness everywhere. Ashley had squirted a bit.

That was too much for Adam. "I'm going to cum!" he gasped. Ashley jumped off the couch. Kristin moved up, kissing Adam's entire face. Ashley took his cock into her mouth as far as she could get it and he just exploded. Kristin turned to watch her. She pulled her hair back so Adam could see his cock throbbing in her mouth.

They laid there for several minutes. Just breathing. Holding each other. Kissing. And smelling the insane sex on each other's skin.

They bid farewell to their new friend and went to stand by the window, admiring the light in their new place. They could see Ashley walking down the street. She crossed, and turned, and went into the beautiful dark green building. A few moments later they noticed her walking around a the second floor window. As if knowing she was being watched, she turned, paused, and waved.

"Oh hello, neighbor," Adam said.

tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers