The Farmer's Son

Story Info
A story of when I hooked up with a farmer's son.
1.8k words
4.52
7.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up on a farm but have spent most of life in the city. My Dad and brother invited me on a hunting trip out on a farm where my Dad spent a lot of time as a kid, and I love nature, so I thought why not. I'm 32, not the fittest guy, but I'm slim and active enough to be comfortable with most physical activity. I'm 6" with a mustache and a bit of a mullet so after throwing on some old clothes and a flannel I thought I'd fit right in on the farm!

I knew that the property would be remote (it took 8 hours or so to drive there from the coast) but that we'd at least say hello to the friends of my Dad's who owned the farm. What I didn't expect was the son of the farmer whose property we were on to catch my eye.

The second day we were out there, we went over to the farmers house to drop off some thank you beers for letting us stay. We all sat around a table outside and cracked open the beers and chatted. All the women were inside, just us men outside - myself, dad, my brother, the farmer, his brother, and a friend of theirs. Everyone was shooting the shit for ages, until they mentioned the farmers son, Max, and how he was a bit quiet. They talked about how he was thinking about going to university but loved the farm life too so probably wouldn't. I started wondering how old he was and if he was good looking, and as if on cue a very handsome, fit, rugged yet gentle looking guy walked out of the house. He was at least 19, wearing a cap, a red flannel with the top two buttons undone, blue jeans, boots, and a huge knife at his hip. My cock involuntarily throbbed in my shorts Instantly. Luckily I was still sitting down. Quickly the farmer introduced him as his son Max. He didn't say anything but sat down and opened a beer. While his dad was talking we exchanged a few looks across the table, every time my cock twitching a little, but I had no idea if he was into guys or not, or if I'd see him again, so I steadied my expectations and figured I'd just jerk off about him sometime later.

After a short while we all got up to leave, downing the remainder of our beers. We all shook everyone's hands, and when it got to Max I gave him a big smile and shook his hand tightly. He smiled back and our eyes lingered for a moment, then he briskly walked away, jumped on his 4 wheeler motorbike and rode off. I could have sworn he blushed a little before he turned around.

----

A few days later, myself, my brother, and my dad were sitting around outside with a fire drinking beers and planning our next pig hunt (we'd gone hunting most days, as well as some spotlighting in the evening). It was just about dusk, when a car rolled up into the paddock we were staying in. Max and his dad both jumped out of the car. My dad welcomed them and threw them some beers, and Max sat down opposite me in an available camp chair. We looked at each other for about 10 seconds, with a small smile, until he cracked his beer and then started laughing at whatever joke had just been said. As the sun set, we had more than a few beers and kept this dance going of looking at each other for 10, 15, 20 seconds. It was like we were daring each other to look for longer each time, but we didn't speak.

I was pretty drunk and wandered off to take a leak. As I unzipped I heard someone near me. Max was about 10 meters away unzipping his jeans. He looked over at me, down at my cock, and then straight ahead again. My whole body shivered and I knew then and there that I would not be leaving this farm and I had fucked that boy senseless.

Him and his dad left soon after, and I fell asleep drunk, replaying the scene of Max looking at my cock over again in my head wondering if I had imagined it or not.

---

Another few days go by, with more hunting, beautiful sunsets, and lots of kangaroos hanging about. It was our last day and I was feeling pretty tired and ready for a proper shower, so I decided to just sleep in and relax instead of going hunting. Everyone else left, mentioning they were dropping by the farmers house to say thank you again before heading off to hunt for the day.

That day was especially hot, so I was throwing back a beer at about midday, when a Ute pulls into the paddock. I couldn't tell who was driving because of the angle of the sun, so I waved and walked right up to the drivers window. It was Max, in his wide brimmed hat, sunnies, boots, jeans... and no shirt. Just a small tuft of chest hair below his neck. He smiled his cute smile and asked if I wanted to go for a drive. I said yes of course, thankful that my underwear was concealing the fact my cock was twitching. I grabbed a couple more beers and jumped into the passenger seat.

We barely spoke as we drove about 20 minutes on a dirt road out into even more remote farmland. Being this close to Max for so long allowed me to get an even better look at him - he had brown eyes, light freckles, and a bit of a permanent blush across his cheeks. His body was athletic and slim from farm work, but not overly well built or muscly. His arms had a lot of definition but also on the leaner side. His armpit hair was sticking out, and he had a little bit of scruff on his face. He was obviously trying to grow a mustache too, which was cute.

He pulled up under some trees, and there was nothing in sight in any direction. We both sat there for a few minutes, knowing what was going to happen but not knowing how to start it. I said it was hot and took my shirt off. He watched me and took my body in, his mouth agape. He was shaking a little as he reached over and started touching my leg, looking me in the eyes the whole time, as if he was asking if he was doing it right. It was pretty obvious that I was getting hard, and his hand moved over to my cock, bulging through my jeans. I ran my hand through his hair and touched his cheek. He gently sighed and started unbuttoning his jeans. I did the same. I was quicker than him, and jumped out of the car, just underwear, boots and my cap still on.

I walked around to the drivers side and helped him take his jeans off. He was wearing white briefs - his cock was bulging in them, clearly at least 7" hiding in there! The stubble from his snail trail was protruding from the top. He put his boots back on then stepped out of the car. He was quite a bit shorter than me, so I pushed him against the side of the car and started kissing him. He kissed me back passionately, arms around my neck. My hands slipped down his back into his underwear and onto his ass cheeks. They were perfect - soft, round, tight, with a very light amount of hair. I played with his ass while kissing him until he sunk to his knees on the red soil and pushed his face into my crotch.

I held his head against me, and he slowly pulled down my underwear to reveal my cock that was leaking cum already. I hadn't had sex or jerked off in well over a week, so my cock was hard as a rock, desperate to be inside him. He gasped as it popped out and looked up at me with innocent looking eyes, beginning to stroke it. He could see how good it was making me feel, and started smiling up at me. We both laughed a bit, and then he slowly put it in his mouth. I let out a groan of pleasure and a few swear words as he sucked me off slowly and carefully at first, and then more greedily. After a few minutes he stopped, out of breath. I pulled him up and kissed him again.

He moaned as I pulled his underwear down and turned him around. My cock bounced off his ass cheeks. He pushed them out towards me, saying "fuck me, fuck me" over and over again. I spat into my hand and rubbed it into him. He moaned with pleasure and anticipation. I made him wait a bit longer until I spat onto my hand again and rubbed it over my cock. One hand holding his head against the car, and the other guiding my cock into him, we both swore and moaned as I went deeper and deeper inside him. When I was all the way in I paused and kissed his neck. I started moving in and out, still holding his head against the car, each time I was fully inside him he moaned.

As I fucked him harder and harder, I could tell that I was going to cum harder than I had in my entire life. He turned and looked at me just before I exploded in him, and I knew that I completely owned him, that this was the fuck off his life. I got f faster and faster until I yelled and started filling him up with my cum. I'd never felt such a powerful release before and I kept on thrusting for a minute while my cock unloaded more and more cum. I didn't realize that he'd been jerking, and he'd blown a huge load over the side of the car and the ground too. I stayed inside him for a few minutes and kissing his neck and back. He turned around and we kissed passionately, and then I just held him close to me, both of us breathing in tandem. I helped him put his jeans on, got myself dressed, then he drove me back.

He told me I should visit him another time and gave me his number. I gave him one last kiss, said goodbye, and that'd I'd love to see him again too. As he drove off into the distance I knew that I would never have an experience like that with anyone again, but that I'd be coming out here every summer to see if I could prove myself wrong.