The Farmhand and April Pt. 02

Story Info
April and Brad begin to get closer in their relationship.
1.7k words
4.58
8k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Wanted to give a huge thank you for the support I got on the first part. I wasn't expecting much, but it got more attention than I thought it would! Thank you! Enjoy part 2**

Dinner was an awkward affair to say the least. As April's mother and father engaged in idle chatter April mindlessly nudged a meatball around her plate trying to avoid Brad's gaze. She was still trying to wrap her head around what happened. Why would he just kiss her out of nowhere? Had she given off the wrong impression? She found him attractive sure, but was it that obvious? All these questions bounced around her head as she stared at the old worn tablecloth.

"Anyway I suppose April will have to assist him"

Hearing her mother utter her name as she was brought back to reality, "I uh what?"

"Yeah you're right. We're spread thin as it is. Any help is worth it.", her father muttered as he took another sip of his beer.

"I'm sorry, what am I doing?", April asked.

"You're helping me out with the rest of the shed.", Brad said not looking up from his plate. He was avoiding April's eye look just as she was. First he kisses her with confidence, and now he's acting all shy? "What was this man's deal?" April thought to herself.

More pressingly however was the fact she would have to spend more time with him.

"Ma I don't think...", April began to protest.

"Now honey I know you prefer to help me out, but like your dad said he's stretched thin as it is."

"Shouldn't be spending so much time inside anyway...", her father muttered.

April's mother ignored his quip, "It's just painting, it won't be too hard honey. You love painting!"

April's fathered muttered something about babying his child. April, seeing her mother's expression sensed a fight may be coming, and decided to defuse the situation before it got ugly. "Okay ma, I'll do it.", she said putting on a smile.

Her mother smiled, "That's my girl." her father rolled his eyes at this.

"May I be excused?", April said suddenly. Her mother nodded, and she quickly got up making her way to her room. She sat on her bed frustrated, "Why does pa have to be so mean?", she whispered to herself as she grabbed her small stuffed rabbit to hug. She'd had that same rabbit since she was a kid, and it always brought her comfort.

A knock came from her door.

"I'll come clean up in a minute." April said trying her best to hide her sniffles. She hated seeming vulnerable in front of her parents.

"It's me", came Brad's voice from the other side of the door. Brad? What did he want now? She did her best to ignore it, but he was persistent knocking more.

"Please miss, we need to talk."

April set her bunny under her bed. The last thing she wanted was for him to think she was immature. She got up and opened the door gently looking up into Brad's eyes. He looked quite worried, "May I come in?"

April gently moved to the side gesturing him into her room against her better judgement. He slowly looked around examining her room, "Are you okay?" he asked suddenly looking at her. She stayed silent unsure what to say.

"I uh... noticed you seemed to get a little upset at dinner.", he lowered his voice until it was barely audible, "I need to apologize for this morning. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have done it." He looked down at his feet sheepishly, and that stoic person he presented himself as melted away in an instant. He seemed genuinely ashamed of himself.

"It's okay", April said. She wasn't sure why. What he did wasn't okay in the slightest. He had violated her without her consent, but again against her better judgement she decided to turn over a new leaf for him.

He smiled slightly, "At dinner, you seemed upset about your dad. I just wanted to make sure you are okay." He looked into her eyes, with a genuine sign of worry.

"I'm alright. Takes more than that to get to me." she said with a smile. The face Brad gave indicated he didn't believe her for a second. She sighed and sat down on her bed cradling her knees. "Sometimes he says stuff, and I just don't think he understands why it hurts me." Brad took a step towards her, but hesitated. She smiled and gestured him over appreciating that he was acknowledging her boundaries.

"Dad and I have a tenuous past, we don't see eye to eye.", she was being purposefully vague, "That's all I wanna say for now". All at once she begun remembering her past. The times her dad had yelled at her for acting feminine, the fights her parents got in because of how she was, it all welled up inside her as tears began to form. Slowly Brad put an arm around her, and gently consoled her.

"I don't really understand what's going on, but I want you to know I'm here for ya. You don't have to tell me nothing if ya don't want to, but I'm here if you ever need a shoulder to cry on."

She looked up into his eyes. She slowly smiled as they locked gazes. Slowly she moved in for a kiss, which Brad reciprocated. Unlike their first one this was much more filled with passion, and meaning. For a moment she forgot all about the troubles of her past, and was lost in the kiss. As they begun to pull away April's mother called from downstairs, "April dear, come help me with the dishes."

She slowly got up, but Brad gently pushed her back down shaking his head, "I got it tonight. You just focus on yourself okay." he looked down, and noticed her stuffed rabbit's ears peaking out from under the bed. Embarrassed she began to think of excuses, but he simply smiled and picked it up setting it next to her, "Keep a close eye on her ya hear?", he jokingly said to the rabbit making April smile a little. "Take care of yourself now.", he nodded to April as he turned and went out the door.

~~Later that night~~

"April? April!"

Mumbling April began to stir awake. Looking to her window she noticed it was still dark out.

"You sounded a little distressed, I could hear ya from the other room. Are you okay?", Brad was looking at her worried again.

"Y..yeah! I just umm had a little nightmare.", she said mumbling trying to recollect what she had been dreaming. He sat stroking her hair gently as she looked at her, "Would you like me to stay here or would you prefer Sgt. Cottontail", he said gesturing to her rabbit.

"First of all her name is Mary.", April said giggling slightly "But to answer your question I wouldn't mind your company." She took his hand in hers as he sat onto the bed. She knew she was treading dangerous waters, but she couldn't help it. A guy was really interested in her, and a really hot one at that. She loved how she felt desired by him. He gently leaned in and began to kiss her. It progressively began to get more heated however as April started to get turned on. She was surprised at herself. She had always fantasized about something like this, but to actually play it out was something else! She slipped a little tongue into their kiss as he grabbed her side scooching her over to him.

"Shhhh... if your parents hear they'll skin me alive.", Brad muttered nervously

Her face turned red not realizing how loud she had been. He smiled and brought her back into a kiss as he slowly worked up her shirt. April suddenly got nervous as she brought it back down. He looked at her curiously, "What's wrong? A little nervous?"

Truthfully April had always been embarrassed about her breast size. Hormones worked wonders, but she still felt self conscious about her A cups. Brad seemed to sense this as he smiled gently, "I think they're perfect. But if you have a limit I'll respect it."

April bit her lip hesitating, "No touching me below the belt.", she didn't want to risk him finding out about her little package.

He smiled, "Understood, my dad always taught me never to go below the belt." he smiled.

April rolled her eyes at the lame joke as she raised her arms up allowing Brad to taken off her shirt. "Wow", Brad sat back looking at her.

"Told ya they were small.", April said as her face became flush.

"You're absolutely gorgeous." She smiled brightly as he sat back to admire her body. Reaching around he began to fiddle with the clasp on her bra. After a frustrating few seconds she reached behind her and undid it herself, "Boys.." she muttered rolling her eyes.

"Guess I'm a little flustered." he said blushing softly as he looked at her boobs. They weren't the most impressive by any measure, but Brad seemed to love them as he gently began to hold them. April moaned softly as Brad put a hand to her mouth. "Shhhh, I don't wanna start a feud!". He continued fondling them as April tried her best to keep her voice at a minimum. She had played with he tits before but having it happen from another person was beginning to send her overboard. She began to whine a little harder as he began to pinch her nipples.

"O..oh fuck Brad!", she said at a whining whisper. It was becoming too much contain. Every cell in her body felt like it was crying out for release as she began to shake. Brad held onto her as he began to suck at her breast. This was the final nail in the coffin as April began to orgasm. Shoving her first into her mouth to stop from making too much noise. Her eyes rolled back as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Brad looked at her satisfied as he began to lay down with he. She began to protest.

"B..but what about you?"

"Eh, I don't always need to get off. Seeing how you orgasmed was enough for me", he said as he began to tuck in April. Smiling he kissed her on the forehead, "Don't worry, I'll skedaddle before the morning."

April knew she should have protested, it was far too risky, but in that moment she just felt so happy. She snuggled up to him smiling as she drifted off to sleep

**Thank you for reading! Part 3 will be out soon!**