The Farmhand and April Pt. 03

Story Info
Brad and April begins to get more serious.
2.4k words
4.67
7k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April stirred awake slowly, recalling the events of the previous night she looked over feeling a small twinge of sadness at seeing Brad had left her bed after she fell asleep. She had felt so comfortable in his arms, but more importantly she felt safe, that she was in the arms of a man who truly cared. Stirring awake she noticed her panties were still slightly wet. Blushing slightly she groaned into her pillow in embarrassment before quickly changing into a fresh pair.

April spent longer than usual picking out her outfit for the day. Usually she'd go with whatever was most comfortable, prioritizing practicality over looks, but today she wanted to go all out. She was riding a high of happiness she hadn't felt in a long time, and wanted to look as cute as possible, not just for Brad's eyes, but also for herself.

Pulling out a bright yellow sundress she twirled around with it quickly throwing off her shirt and donning it admiring how she looked in the mirror. She quickly found a pair of sandals that matched perfectly. They were a tad old fashioned, having belonged to her mother before her, but she was ecstatic nonetheless. Sitting down in front of her vanity she took time brushing her long brown hair. It's incredibly how tangled her hair could get in just one night. Grabbing her iron she went about carefully curling her hair, giving it just a slight voluminous effect. Happy with the effect she grabbed a blue butterfly clip, and carefully fastened it in her hair. Smiling she stood up and did one last twirl in front of the mirror before skipping out of her room.

"Well now, someone's in a good mood!" came a voice from behind her as she made her way to the bathroom. April's mother was standing there smiling, holding a basket of laundry, "Feeling better sugar?"

"Yeah, I feel like a good night's sleep is just what I needed," wishing not to broach the subject of the subtle fight her father and her had been in.

"Hmmm, that's funny. Didn't sound like you were getting too much sleep last night," her mother responded smirking slightly.

April's blood ran cold, "You're lucky your father is a deep sleeper. Could probably hear you from next door." April shifted uncomfortably. Her mother seemingly sending her discomfort walked closer, and dropped her voice.

"Does Brad know about you?" There was no need to elaborate. Her secret was something she desperately did not want Brad to find out about. He might have been sweet, but scarce was the man who reacted calmly when he realized the woman who he had been dating had a bigger dick than him. April shook her head gently.

Her mother smiled softly, "Please take this slower. I know you're 19 and trying to explore your newfound freedom, but you don't know much about this guy. If he were to find out who knows how he'd react."

"So you're saying I should just keep lying?"

"I'm saying you should take things slow, and get to know him better. Slowly, when the time is right, and when you feel safe, you need to tell him, it's only right."

April fidgeted with her hands. She knew what she was saying was right, but she was scared to lose this feeling when it just started.

April's mother gave her a quick hug and smiled, "You look so nice today, especially with that smile, so make sure to keep it alright?" April put on a smile as her mother patted her arm and walked around her.

"Oh and April?"

April turned as her hair swept around her.

"Make sure you're quieter next time you two decide to start fuckin' like rabbits."

April turned red and covered her face, "Ugg mom!" she groaned as her mom laughed and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~

April skipped down the stairs, and saw Brad sitting alone at the table, his eyes glued to the newspaper. April gave a soft cough, and Brad turned his head staring mouth agape at her appearance. "Wow," he said simply.

She settled down in the chair next to his, "Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies," she giggled as she rested her head on her hand. She was enjoying the effect she was having on him.

"Hardly good clothes to work in." her dad muttered as he made his way downstairs.

"I can paint carefully pa. Sleep well?" she asked hoping to start the day off on the right foot with him.

"Hmpf hardly. Could barely sleep last night. Stupid dogs in the hallway were whining off and on all night it felt like. Shoulda gotten that mutt neutered by now."

Brad and April looked at each other, and began laughing at the absurdity of the situation. Her father raised an eyebrow, and picked up the coffee mug his wife just set in front of him. April's mother gave her a wink from behind him smiling as she returned to the kitchen.

"You look really nice today April," Brad said in as modest of a tone as he could muster. April simply blushed as her mother returned carrying a plate containing biscuits setting a small pot of gravy beside it.

"This looks great ma'am, you outdid yourself once again."

April's mother smiled blushing softly, "You're such a sweetheart Brad."

"This really is good." April smiled as she took a bite. Her father remained silent throughout the meal.

When they were all done April helped her mother take the dishes to the kitchen, as Brad and her father walked to perform their duties, "See you soon April." he turned to make sure her father was out the door and gave her a quick kiss before heading out.

"Gosh he is just the sweetest guy." her mom said as she entered the kitchen, "I'm so happy you chose well."

"Well it's not like there was much a choice to be had. Those two idjits workin in the barn make the sheep look civilized by comparison, and basically everyone in town my age knew me from when I wasn't so feminine."

"Still, I'm so glad Brad came into our lives, and I haven't seen you smile like this in years."

April smiled and began to dry the dishes, "So I take it you approve of us?"

"Of course I do! I always knew you'd start dating someday, just remember what I told you, and be more subtle around your father, think he might start suspectin' something, and I don't think we can use the dogs as scapegoats forever."

The two started giggling as they finished up the dishes, "Alright better scooch your boot to the shed. There's plenty of paint cans in the garage, and take your time with it! I want it to look great!"

With one last hug April headed off to the garage finding the multiple colors of paint in the corner. Long ago her father had purchased them mentioning something about wanting to liven up the farm, but that goal was set permanently on the back burner. The bright side was that it let April practice her art on the back of the abandoned barn. She gathered multiple colors and clumsily began walking towards the shed.

"Woah missy, careful there!" Brad said as he began taking some of the cans to help out, "Planning on painting the Cistene chapel?" he asked laughing.

"Pshhh, I ain't got 3 years to work on this, Pa will probably lose it if this takes longer than a day. Speaking of which where is he?" April asked looking around.

"Had to go into town again, didn't say why. Starting to think he's not just there for business," he said setting down the paint cans smiling, "Sorry about last night. Shoulda quieted you down."

April set down hers next to them, "It's alright, I just never felt like that before."

Brad bit his lip and looked around making sure no one was watching, "Your dad said he'd be in town for a while..." he said gesturing to the shed.

April didn't need to be told twice as she quickly went in followed closely by Brad who took her and spun her around shoving her against a table kissing her deeply. Their lips locked and they were both quickly lost in passion. Their tongues playing with each other as Brad held strongly onto her as if she was afraid he'd lose her, as if she could even think of running away.

He quickly began to unbuckle his belt, "Woah now, slow down cowboy. We got plenty of time. Take it slow."

He smiled at her and slowly began making out savoring every moment of the experience. Moving his arms to her thighs he lifted her up getting a quick yelp from April as she wrapped her legs around his waist giggling. Thank God she had tucked properly this morning. She leaned in as he brought her close carrying her and kissing her deeply moving down to kiss her neck as she moaned gently.

Brad Gently set her against the wall as he put one hand under her bottom to support her and playing with her breasts with his other hand. April began to moan louder and Brad kissed her muffling her increasingly louder sounds. Pulling away he looked at her, his hard on pressing firmly against her ass, "You gonna let me get a better look at that ass?" he said smirking.

April looked at him nervously. Perhaps seeking her unease he kissed her gently, "Whatever you're comfortable with, all at your own pace."

April bit her lip and wiggled out of his grip as she slowly got to her knees, unbuckling his belt fully and slowly pulling down his pants. She marveled at her prize as his cock was slowly revealed which seemed even bigger from this angle. She took it in her hands shaking gently as Brad stroked her hair, "Take your time with it doll."

She tentatively looked at it and began licking it softly, going up and down his entire member. His soft moans told her she was on the right track. She continued to lick coating the entire thing before beginning to put her mouth around it. It was a struggle at first as her jaw got accustomed to the sheer size of it. He groaned softly, "God that's it. That's perfect baby."

She continued pushing it farther into her throat, with each movement getting further and further. His groans began to get progressively louder as her technique began to improve. Taking it out with an audible pop, she licked it more enjoying how turned on she was making him. She went back onto it mesmerized by his cock as he began to play with her hair more.

"Brad? You in the shed?"

They both froze. Her mom was coming down, "Be quiet," he whispered as he opened the window ensuring she was properly out of sight, "Over here ma'am!"

"Ah there you are! Where's April? Should have been here by now?"

"Oh she uh had to go to the outhouse." he replied acting casually as possible. April sat there his cock still in her mouth. She began to pull out, and he grunted a bit involuntarily.

"Sorry, got a slight cough." he said trying to recover from the noise. April decided to have a little fun and resumed her blow job.

"Oh that's unfortunate! Allergies? I have a soup made with lilac. It works wonders on helping with allergies. Why my husband has bad allergies, I make it quite often seems to help him."

She continued talking about various subjects as Brad tried to ignore the increasingly intense blowjob.

"Anyway, I just came down to get my good pitcher. Feel like making some nice cranberry juice. I think it's somewhere in there."

Brad reached over grabbing the large blue pitcher and handing it to her, "Here you are ma'am." making an odd face as his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Umm, thanks.." she looked at him oddly as she returned to the house. Brad waited until she was out of earshot and looked down at April who smiled coyly.

"What am I gonna do with you?" he asked sighing. April smiled and came off his cock, "I think you know just what you want to do with me."

Brad grinned as he began rubbing her hair more as he began to thrust harder into her mouth. April too picked up intensity as she could sense he was close to finishing. They both began to moan uncontrollably as Brad held his cock in her mouth looking into her eyes as he came. Multiple shots hit the back of her throat as she looked at him with the most innocent eyes she could master. She came off his cock slurping up as much of his cum as she could before swallowing.

"God that was fucking hot." he said wiping a bit of sweat from his head.

"D..did I really do good?"

"Yes, God yes you did. You are such a good girl."

April beamed with pride standing up and kissing him happily before skipping outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brad returned sometime later after having to help the other two farmhands with the sheep. April was lost in her work painting a landscape with many animals, and a setting sun onto the side of the shed.

"That's beautiful." he said smiling startling April slightly.

"It's nothing great." she said recovering from her scare.

"No. it really is. You're such an amazing artist."

"You're just saying that cause I gave you a mind blowing blowjob."

Brad chuckled softly, "That you did, but I'm being serious. It is beautiful."

April smiled softly. She looked up, and got up to give Brad a quick kiss, but stopped as she saw he father's truck approaching. They both watched as he got out, stumbling around slightly clutching a beer in his hands.

"Daddy!" April shouted concerned running over to him, "Wha, are you okay? I.."

"I'm fine! Just get." he shouted angrily as he stumbled inside. Brad walked up, and put an arm around her as he stumbled inside.

"Safe to say he hasn't been working." Brad muttered

April felt a pang of guilt as she turned around and went to resume work on her painting.

"You alright darlin'?" he asked concerned.

"I'm fine" April said as best as she could. Whether or not Brad saw through it was unclear, but he returned to the sheep pen giving a quick kiss before he left. April tried to focus on the painting wishing life didn't have to be so complicated.