The Farmhouse

Story Info
A Farmhouse barn forces me to visit.
5.6k words
4.22
12.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seren99
Seren99
95 Followers

I was driving up country to visit my Grandma. I hadn't seen her in person for a while. She was fairly tech savvy but on our video calls she kept begging me to visit her. So, one Friday afternoon I finished college early to go stay with her for a weekend.

"Which direction are you driving, Seren?" my Grandma asked on the phone.

"I'm coming up the motorway, Grandma. The country roads take too long. I always get stuck behind a lorry." We laughed.

When I got into my car and tapped in Grandma's address, my sat nav only gave me the option to go through the rolling hills and countryside. Knowing the route anyway, I decided to drive the motorway and wait for the sat nav to reroute itself. My sat nav did not reroute itself to the motorway.

Passing the junction for the country route, my sat nav only rerouted me to turn off at the next junction on the motorway, adding another thirty minutes to my journey. It seemed insistent on me driving the country route.

"Dumb sat nav!" I moaned.

I again ignored the next turn off and the sat nav finally rerouted itself to take me up the motorway to Grandma's. Two miles in, however, the voice on the sat nav told me the route had been recalculated due to heavy traffic on the motorway.

"For fucks sake!" I moaned again and accepted I'd have to take the next turning off and go through the countryside after all. It was if it knew all along.

The country drive was always calming and beautifully scenic when I wasn't in a hurry to get somewhere, a Friday afternoon wasn't the time to be enjoying scenic drives. I wished Grandma lived closer.

An hour into my country drive I began to become aroused for no reason. This was not unusual for me. My libido had a tendency to come out at the most inappropriate of times and locations. I'd masturbated whilst driving many times before, but not whilst driving up and down hills and around sharp bends with death drops only a couple of metres to the side of me.

Heading towards a vast open space of fields, my arousal seriously intensified. My instincts were also drawing my attention to something in the distance. It looked like an ordinary large farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, but every time I tried to concentrate on the road, my attention was being pulled towards the farmhouse in the distance on my left.

I shook my head and turned the radio up, but the radio started having interference. I looked at my phone and the signal was completely dead. Then things got really strange, the electronics in my car started flashing all sorts of warning lights, but the car was still fully functional. It didn't breakdown and cut out or feel any different as I continued driving.

Glancing at the farmhouse as I drove closer towards it, my clit and nipples began tingling in tune with each other. I seriously needed to pull over to touch myself, but the bare thread of control I had, prevented me from doing so, despite my body crying out for sexual release.

Suddenly, I was approaching the turn off for the farmhouse. Without realising it, I had pulled in just before the turn off and stopped the car. Did I just consciously do that? I wasn't convinced I did.

I got out of my car and stared across the few hundred metres between me and the farmhouse. It looked ordinary. I mean, the owner looked wealthy. The farmhouse was big and modern looking, as if it had been renovated with a lot of money spent on it. The kind of property you look at and think, "I bet that costs a couple of mil."

It had to be a working farm. I could see sheep and cows in the surrounding fields. A couple of tractors parked up in an open barn beside the farmhouse, and there was another barn beside where the tractors were stationed. That area in particular seemed to be calling to me.

It wasn't open like the other barn. I couldn't see anything other than a normal farm barn used for storage. For a good few minutes I couldn't take my eyes off it. Standing beside my car on the side of the road, close to the track leading to the farmhouse, I realised I was rubbing my crotch through my jeans whilst caressing a breast through my t-shirt.

Suddenly snapping out of the bizarre, horny trance, I felt frightened and quickly climbed back into my car. I didn't even look for traffic coming up behind me. I carelessly pulled off and drove away from the farmhouse as fast as I could.

That experience haunted me for the rest of the journey to Grandma's. My libido calmed down and I was no longer unexplainably aroused, but the confused fear remained.

At Grandma's I was welcomed as always with a nice hot meal and some homemade cake. I then spent the evening sat with her in front of the fireplace sipping on chamomile tea.

"You look troubled, Seren?" Grandma suggested.

I was. My experience near the farmhouse was still on my mind. "I'm ok, Grandma. I just had a long drive to get here." I lied.

"Traffic?"

"Yeah, problems on the motorway, so I had to come up the country way."

"Oh, really? I was keeping an eye on the traffic updates. You know how worried I get when you or your parents travel up to see me. I didn't hear of any troubles on the road."

I frowned, slightly confused. "Um, sat nav rerouted me because of heavy traffic on the motorway. It added two hours onto my journey if I stayed on the motorway?"

"That's strange," Grandma mused. "The updates kept saying there were no issues on the motorway."

"Strange indeed," I then mused, wondering if my sat nav issues were related in some strange way to my experience with the farmhouse, and that barn in particular. "It doesn't matter. I'm here now."

Grandma and I talked for a couple of hours before we both became tired. Too much chamomile tea. At 10pm we called it a night and I slipped into bed for a relaxing sleep.

A couple of hours into my sleep I shot up in bed panting breathlessly. My body temperature was sky high and I was sweating like I'd just finished a run. The duvet was on the floor beside the bed and I was naked. My sleep shirt and shorts were beside me on the bed. I must have removed them while I slept.

I looked down at my body. Had I been masturbating in my sleep? My pussy was wet and tingly and my nipples were hard and sensitive. I also had a vivid image of myself coming out of that barn back at the farmhouse, but I couldn't visualise anything else. Did I see in my dream what is inside that barn? If I did I couldn't remember anything about it.

With my body cooling down, I slipped my sleepwear back on and hid under the duvet. I didn't get much more sleep that night.

The next morning I woke up and joined Grandma for breakfast. She'd made me scrambled eggs on toast. When I picked up the salt and pepper shakers I suddenly became aroused. For a moment it felt like I was holding and twisting my hands around a stiff cock. I jumped and dropped the salt shaker.

"Are you ok, Seren?"

"Urm... yeah... yeah... sorry, Grandma. I didn't sleep very well last night."

"Was the bed not comfortable enough for you? Do you need another blanket or an extra pillow?"

"No, no. I'll be fine. Let's enjoy our breakfast and go shopping, shall we?" I suggested.

"That would be lovely. The farmers market is on today. I do prefer to get my fruit and veg from there."

After breakfast I showered. I was so horny I quietly fingered myself in Grandma's bathroom, but my orgasm was making me work hard for it. I got right to the edge but there was no ending. The feeling simply disappeared, but I was still horny and my pussy was begging to be satisfied.

I positioned the shower head upwards between my legs and rubbed my clit hard and fast. Moaning with my back against the cubicle, I started to feel the tremors of an impending orgasm. I panted to myself that I was going to cum... and then... nothing happened again.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I gave up and finished my shower.

Driving into the local village, Grandma was talking about cooking us a homemade stew for dinner with fresh potatoes and vegetables from the farmers market, but I couldn't concentrate. I had sex on the brain. Every guy we passed could have fucked me if he just smiled and signalled to me. It was horrendous.

Strolling the stalls was even worse. I was wearing cut off denims with a t-shirt and bra. The old farmers and their young sons were eyeing me up and down. I was the youngest customer there. My nipples were rock hard and moisture was seeping into my denim shorts because I'd gone commando.

Anything phallus shaped, like aubergines, cucumbers and courgettes were making me think of cock. Big cocks. I thought I needed sex therapy.

With our shopping bags full of fresh fruit and vegetables, I bought and slipped a thick courgette into one of the bags without Grandma noticing. It made me feel as if I'd just discreetly bought and hidden a dildo. In effect, that's what I'd bought it for. (Courgette is technically a fruit).

I was equally appalled and excited at the prospect of squeezing the thick fruit up my pussy later on that night. Watching the old farmers grubby hand passing me the courgette added to my arousal. I was thinking about not even washing it. Absolutely filthy and disgusting thoughts.

Grandma and I then went for lunch at her favourite café. I'd been having sausages, mashed potato and beans there ever since I was a little girl. Not today though. I couldn't bring myself to order anything that resembled a cock, so I ordered a tuna sandwich and insisted it be sliced diagonally.

"Are you sure you're ok, Seren?" Nothing ever escaped my Grandma.

"I'm sorry, Grandma. I am feeling out of sorts this weekend."

"Are you due on your period?"

"Grandma!" I whispered harshly and blushed. "We're in a café, but to answer the inappropriate timing of your question, no."

Grandma giggled. "Why don't you take the shopping back to the house and lay down for an hour. I'll be fine here catching up on the local gossip."

"Are you sure?" Getting out of the village did seem like a good idea. The courgette was firmly on my mind.

"Of course I'm sure, dear. You head back and put the shopping away for me. Have an hours rest then come pick me up, say... around 3pm?"

"Thank you, Grandma. I'll see you at three."

Driving back to the house my body was inflamed with sexual arousal. I'd never needed sex this badly before. I parked aggressively on the drive and quickly transported the shopping into the house.

That's when the conversation at the café struck me. I was 13 days into my menstrual cycle. I must be ovulating. That's the explanation for my crazy hormones that I quickly grasped hold off. It was either that or continue convincing myself that I was going insane.

I put everything away then went to my bedroom, armed with a thick, green courgette. I did wash it, but I didn't have a condom to wrap over it, so the thick fruit had to go bareback. That thought had me washing it thoroughly again.

I stripped naked and grabbed at my body like I was possessed. I squeezed and pushed my tits together and cupped my shaven mound. Musical gasps and groans escaped my mouth before I laid flat on my back and deep throated the courgette.

Obviously using the soft, curved end of the fruit, I then positioned it between my legs. Rubbing the hard curve up and down my soaking wet, slit, I slowly began inserting it into my pussy. I gasped, groaned and arched my back, determined to feed the full length and thickness into my body.

My wet vaginal walls contracted around the foreign invader, sucking and pulling it deeper inside me. I produced far more lubrication than normal, so it pushed inside with ease. Yes it was big. Yes it stretched me and made me whimper, but it was all good feelings.

I tried to slowly fuck myself with the courgette but I kept needing more. I moved my wrist faster, fucking my pussy ever closer to that desperately needed orgasm. But just like in the shower that morning, I couldn't bring myself to climax.

Frustrated and determined, I got down on the floor on my knees and held the courgette upright beneath me. Straddling the thick fruit, coated in my juices, I bounced up and down on it. I was sobbing and moaning, needing to climax so badly. My tits were bouncing as I went to town riding the courgette as if it were a thick, hard cock. Yet, over and over again, I was denied that blissful release of energy.

I threw the courgette across the room in anger and I actually cried. My tears of frustration showed me just how crazy I was going. I eventually curled up on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

An hour later and the alarm on my phone was beeping. It was time to pick up Grandma. I was no longer aroused, but I felt strange and connected to something. The barn at the farmhouse was vivid in my thoughts once more. Did I dream about it again? I wondered.

I got dressed and got rid of the courgette before going back into the village to pick up Grandma. On the drive back I started asking her questions about the surrounding areas and it's history. I knew I was going insane because I was curious to the possibility that some weirdly spiritual, paranormal power existed in that part of the world. Grandma humoured me but had no idea what I was talking about. She didn't know of the farmhouse I described either, and she knew the area pretty well.

While the smells from Grandma's delicious homemade stew wafted through the house, I was an hour deep into researching the local area for any strange goings on. Apart from a few alleged UFO sightings I didn't find anything. I located the area of the farmhouse on Google maps but it was missing the farmhouse. I zoomed in and followed the track but there was nothing there. No farmhouse or barns.

Flinging myself back on the bed, I pushed my laptop to the side of me and sighed. I needed to go back to the farmhouse or wake up from this long-arse dream I was having. I then began to feel aroused again. My nipples hardened and my clit was starting to throb.

"What's the point?" I complained out loud. "I won't cum!"

As I tried to ignore the feelings I went downstairs to set the table. Over stew, Grandma and I planned a visit to the local pub. There's bingo on a Saturday, she told me. I didn't bring any clothes with me to go out, so I threw on a pair of jeans and a floral blouse.

At the pub I quickly became the centre of the men's attention. Grandma noticed and joked how fun it would be to be young again. I blushed and got two glasses of wine from the bar.

My arousal was on the up during bingo. Nothing sexy about playing bingo with your Grandma and her old, aged friends, but my body was so out of sync with my mind that weekend, it hardly surprised me. Several men inside the pub were undressing me and more with their eyes. If it wasn't for Grandma's presence I probably would have thrown myself at some of them.

Despite being so horny I buttoned the blouse up inside the ladies toilets. Something inside me desperately wanted sex, but it also wanted me not to encourage the men in the pub. It was if I had to save myself for something special.

Washing my hands in the sink, I noticed a painting of a farmhouse behind me in the mirror. It was THE farmhouse. I snapped my head around to find nothing on the wall. What the...? I'm definitely going to visit a shrink on Monday, I told myself.

That night I couldn't stop thinking about the farmhouse. I couldn't bring myself to admit it, but I already knew I was going there on my way home the next day. I had to try and find out what was constantly pulling my consciousness towards it.

Thinking about the moment I set off on Friday, and experienced sat nav issues, I was convinced at this point that something was telling me I needed to go to the farmhouse. Strangely, the thought didn't scare me.

As soon as I accepted in my head that I was going to set off early to take a look around at the farmhouse, my body and mind came together, and I felt peace for the first time that weekend. I wasn't aroused and my mind was no longer racing all over the place. I fell into a deep, undisturbed sleep on that Saturday night.

Sunday morning I woke fresh and happy. I showered and dressed in matching white knickers and bra, with a blue and white floral summer dress. After breakfast with Grandma I was eager to get on the road. We hugged tightly and then I was away. Driving home via the farmhouse.

I wasn't nervous or frightened. I was intrigued and committed. I wish I could have felt like that before sitting my college exams, I thought. Forty minutes later the farmhouse came into view on my right side this time.

"It does exist!" I exclaimed, reassuring myself I wasn't going insane. Noticeably, I began to feel aroused. I started smiling and I knew I was getting wet between my legs.

Approaching the turn off I began to feel wary with my sexual feelings, but I was still committed. Driving cautiously down the track towards the farmhouse, I actually giggled at the thought of opening the barn to find nothing.

I parked up and got out of my car. I then looked at the barn and felt that strange, connected feeling again. My body was now also very responsive and sensitive.

"Can I help you?" A female voice asked me.

A confident looking woman approached from the side of the farmhouse. She was taller than me with dirty blonde hair pinned up at the back of her head. Wearing thick trousers, a dark working shirt and a pair of wellies, she looked pretty without meaning to. She also looked how I'd imagined a farmers wife to look. I glanced at the barn before attempting a reply. I had no idea what to say for my reason being there.

"Hi, I'm... I was just... wondering..." I muttered nonsense and glanced back and forth at the barn.

"You must be the chosen one," she smiled friendly.

"The chosen one?" I sought an explanation, but I couldn't stop looking at the barn.

The woman stepped up to me and ran her hand over my tummy, pressing firmly in places.

"You're ready," she replied. "Do you want to go inside the barn?"

"What's inside it?" I asked. I was nervous but my curiosity, hormones and connection to the mystery of the barn was stronger.

"Your calling of course. Is that not why you are here?" The woman walked me towards the barn. "You've been feeling something that you can't explain, haven't you?"

"Yes, it started only on Friday," I answered.

The woman opened the barn door and I followed her inside. It was dark and musky, and extremely warm. I noticed a metal bed with a mattress in the centre of the barn. It was hard to see clearly because it was so dark, but I could see what I can only describe as four very big vase shaped things, only I knew they weren't vases. Two at the foot of the bed and one either side of it. They looked to be about a metre high and half a metre wide. They looked to be living things rather than solid objects.

A warm feeling swirled around inside my tummy. I had no butterflies, anxiety or instincts telling me to run. I felt I needed to be here. "What is this place?"

"Go and lay down on the bed. Make yourself comfortable." The lady spoke calmly but she no longer walked with me as I made my way towards the bed alone.

"What are these things?" I asked, reaching a hand out to touch what I now thought was some kind of weird capsule. Why were they surrounding the bed? I wondered, deeply interested.

"Don't touch them!" The lady shouted. "Please just lay down on the bed," she then softened her tone.

"Sorry!" I instantly snatched my hand away. "Do you know what they are?" I sat on the bed and lifted my legs to lay down. It was all instinctive. I didn't feel I was really in control of my decision making.

"They are not of this world. They are Ovomorphs."

"Ovo what?" I frowned. Then the four capsules began to simultaneously open.

"I don't have time to explain. The petals are opening."

"Petals? What are they? What does it mean?"

Seren99
Seren99
95 Followers
12