The Farmhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It means it's time. You are the chosen host, Seren."

"Wait! What do you mean, host? What are those things? How do you know my name?"

"I must leave you now. I will be back soon. You will be safe, just relax and I will come back for you when it's over."

"When what is over?" I gripped the bed when the capsules had fully opened.

"When you have given birth, Seren!"

The barn door closed and then I screamed as these giant spider-like creatures crawled out of the top of each capsule. They were terrifying looking things, beige in colour. I counted them as having four legs each and a long tail of some kind.

The two creatures either side of me jumped at lightening speed and landed on my chest. Their tails ripped my dress and bra apart, exposing me like a human would. The creatures then wrapped themselves around my tits and started sucking hard on my nipples, turning my screams of fear into screams of delirious pleasure.

Catching sight of the other two creatures, I gasped as one jumped and landed between my legs. It shuffled into position, moving my panties aside, before it penetrated me harshly with something long, hard and thick. My pussy was so wet and needy I just fell back flat on the bed and took it.

Then, the fourth creature landed on my face, I gasped once more before it's tail wrapped around my neck. It to stuck something long, thick and hard inside me. In my mouth and down my throat. I saw these flap-like things moving either side of the creature as it pumped my face. I then tasted something acidic travelling down my throat into my stomach, and I immediately became semi-unconscious.

I have no idea how long I was controlled by these things. These creatures from another world, but they fucked and used me better than any man had done before them. All weekend I couldn't climax, now I couldn't stop as each one pleasured me in different ways. I was too out of my mind to know how my body was responding, but my mind was awash with orgasmic dreams and stimulation.

Then, I did become aware of my body, as the one fucking me frantically suddenly stopped moving. The next thing I felt was something being pumped into me. Several large pumps. Each one stretched my pussy wider as it deposited deep inside my human, female body.

Once it had finished it jumped off and scurried away into the darkness. The one buried down my throat also stopped moving, it started pumping several thick lumps down my throat. When that one scurried away, the two that had feasted on my tits and nipples to red rawness, took the places of the other two. I was being fucked all over again by whatever these unearthly creatures were.

The second one to fuck my throat started pumping thick lumps down my throat. It quickly scurried away into the darkness while the fourth one remained fucking my pussy mercilessly. I was no longer semi-conscious. I was fully alert and awake.

I started climaxing while this ugly scary looking thing fucked me so fast and deep. I looked in horror and joyful bliss at my stomach. It had swelled as if I were pregnant, but I was so close to another climax to protest. Fucked to yet another orgasm, my breasts also began to swell.

"What are you putting inside me? I gasped breathlessly, as the creature started pumping thick lumps into me, just like the others had done.

By the time it had finished it also scurried away like the others, leaving me looking like I was nine months pregnant. I couldn't move. I was so tired I fell back on my back and just concentrated on breathing.

The barn door opened and in walked the blonde woman. She was carrying a container of some sort. "It's almost over, Seren," she said to me.

"What is?" I sighed, unable to move.

Then, I felt my insides start to stretch violently. The pain was excruciating and the woman placed a cold, damp cloth on my forehead before getting on her knees at the foot of the bed with the container.

"Argggggh! Fuck! What's happening to me?"

The woman didn't answer. She looked concentrated on what was happening between my spread legs. I felt my pussy being stretched as something pushed from inside me to out. I then heard some god-awful screaming sound as that something popped out of me.

"What the hell is that thing?"

"It's better you don't know," the woman said. "Start pushing, Seren. Push them out. It will be better for you if you do."

"Push what out? What do you mean, them? What were those things? What did they put inside me?"

I stopped talking as I felt forced to push. My body took over. I was sweating and panting as my tummy and pussy contracted several more times. I felt so stretched I eventually passed out. When I woke I found myself laying in a comfortable bed inside a lovely warm bedroom.

"Hello, Seren." It was the farm lady. "My name is Sandra. You're safe. Just relax." She smiled and wiped my forehead.

"Where am I?" I panicked and sat up. I was naked while this Sandra woman cleaned my body with warm, wet cloths. "What are you doing?"

"Please calm down or I'll have to administer you with a sedative. I need to clean you up. You'll be back on the road shortly. You're still here at my house. You're perfectly safe. Here, drink some tea. It will make you feel better."

I took the cup of tea and noticed a syringe beside Sandra. She really did have a sedative. I tried to calm myself down. I didn't want to pass out again. "What happened to me? What were those things in the barn? What did they... did I give... was I pregn..."

"Shhhh, Seren. Calm down. You're done now. I understand you have lots of questions."

"I want to go home!"

"And you will, just as soon as I've cleaned you up and you've calmed down. Please relax and you will be back on the road shortly. I just need to make sure you're ok first."

I eventually did calm down and the woman began to wipe the cloth over the top of my chest and around the curve of my breasts. I noticed all the swelling had gone down. My body was back to normal.

"None of this is going to make sense to you, Seren. Those capsules you described are called Ovomorphs. They were laid by a Queen Xenomorph..."

I almost fainted from what I was hearing as the lady went into detail. The impossible that was coming out of her mouth, but I couldn't deny what had happened to me either. Aliens from another Universe called Xenomorphs, laying eggs called Ovomorphs, which then released spider like creatures called Facehuggers... which impregnated me!!!

As disgusting as it was horrifically creepy, it was the best sex I'd ever had. By the time Sandra had softly washed every inch of my naked body, I was sexually aroused once more, not by what she had told me, that was still being processed. I was aroused at her gentle touches against my erogenous zones.

"Would you like to experience it again, before you go home, Seren?" Sandra smiled at my aroused state.

"I... I don't want to go back in the barn," I shivered at the thought, despite needing to touch and play with myself.

"You don't need to go into the barn, Seren. I keep a couple of Facehuggers inside the house." Grasping at the bedcovers, I began to shake as I looked around the room in fear. "Relax, Seren," Sandra grinned. "I keep them safely locked away. Once the Facehuggers have finished with their host, they quickly die."

"What do you keep them for?" I murmured.

"The Queen collects her strongest offspring, while I keep my own offspring."

"Your offspring?" I gulped.

"I'll show you, Seren."

I watched in shock as Sandra left the bedroom. She returned moments later carrying two of those creatures in thick glass containers. I then watched confused as Sandra began to undress herself. The blonde woman was probably in her forties, I reckoned. She stripped out of her clothes to reveal a strong female body. She had a landing strip of pubic hair and her breasts were round and large like mine.

"Have you ever been with a woman before, Seren?" she asked, crawling onto the bed between my legs. I shook my head with certainty. "Are you not the tiniest bit curious?" I nodded this time, then Sandra buried her head between my legs.

Convinced I was in a deep, erotic dream, with my imagination having completely taken over my consciousness, I placed my hands on my boobs and began to moan softly. Sandra felt so different to a man, she took her time with her tongue and finger, licking, kissing and stroking every spot perfectly. She took me to the edge of an orgasm before flipping her body over and around. I was now looking up at her pussy. Inches above my face, I could smell her own scent of arousal.

I knew what to do without actually knowing what to do. I put my hands on Sandra's buttocks and pulled her down to my face. As her pussy came closer I flicked out my tongue to taste her. She moaned and slipped a finger into my pussy, before we spent the next several minutes in a sixty-nine. It didn't take very long before the two of us were climaxing together. It was another thing I experienced that weekend that was out of this world.

"Are you ready, Seren?" Sandra smiled and slipped her naked body off the bed.

"Ready for what?" I breathed relaxed and content.

"To help me produce some offspring, of course. Get onto all fours, Seren. I'll join you shortly."

I didn't answer. I just watched as Sandra opened up one of the glass containers before I got onto all fours. I then heard her whistle at the Facehugger as if it were a dog. I lowered my upper body and pushed my arse out. It then landed on my backside and entered me harshly. I immediately grasped at the bedding and started moaning as the creature fucked me hard, deep and fast.

"It feels so good doesn't it, Seren?" Sandra smiled and got onto all fours beside me.

I nodded and gasped in agreement, then Sandra jolted and giggled, right before she started moaning with me. I looked over my shoulder to see the other beige creature fucking Sandra just as violently as my creature was. For a good ten minutes the Facehuggers fucked Sandra and me. We held hands and managed to lean closer to kiss, before we climaxed at least two times together.

Then, just as the creatures did in the barn, the two using Sandra and I stopped and started pumping thick lumps into our bodies. I climaxed again. Panting with my head looking down my body, I could see between my hanging boobs that my belly had swollen again. The Facehuggers disembarked from our tired, used human, female bodies and scurried away to die.

"Turn over, Seren. It won't hurt as much, giving life to just one of them."

Holding hands once more, laying naked and pregnant by aliens, Sandra and I each pushed out a baby Facehugger. It didn't take long for the little creatures to sense us as hosts, but before they could lynch us, Sandra was quickly putting them into the glass containers.

"We will get acquainted before you have me, little fellas!" Sandra informed the newborn.

"Please tell me this is all a fucked-up dream?" I sighed at Sandra as my belly and boobs returned to normal.

"Next time you visit your Grandma, why don't you call in to see me, Seren? Then you can really make up your mind."

12