The Fascia Gun

Story Info
Jason meets an old high school friend. She has changed a LOT.
4.2k words
4.36
10.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my Mom asked me if I could spend the day with my Gran, I wasn't expecting to wander around the local shopping mall for hours, but that's precisely what we did, and surprisingly, I enjoyed it.

Because I was with Gran, we went into shops I would never usually visit. One place I tried was a 'nail bar'. This isn't a hardware store where you buy nails; it's a place run by Asian women who provide excellent manicures. Gran had said she wanted a manicure, so I decided to get one, too.

I laughed as I said, "Now we possess the nails of a King and Queen; should Charles and Camilla lunch?"

"Sounds like a great idea," Gran replied. "What about a pizza or a curry?"

"I think I'll try that place over there." I pointed at the 'Umami' sign above a curved glass cabinet, where they displayed a fantastic array of cooked and chilled Japanese foods.

"I've never tried Japanese before; is it nice?" Gran asked.

"You should try the Teriyaki chicken with edamame beans; I think you'll like that."

After we finished lunch, we visited Gran's favourite bookstore. She bought one of the 'chick-lit' books she liked so much, and I splashed out on a sports magazine. As we came out of the bookstore, I noticed a pop-up stand selling massage chairs and other gadgets displayed along a waist-high table.

"This looks interesting, Gran. Do you fancy a free massage?"

"If it's free, I'll try it."

"Good afternoon, folks," said a well-dressed young woman. "How would you like to try our M2000 massage chair?" She pointed at the over-padded 'Lazyboy '-style chair to the rear of the long table. Gran agreed to the offer of a trial session, then disappeared with the woman for her free massage.

While Gran test-drove the M2000, I looked at the smaller gadgets on display to fill in my time. One of the gadgets was called a Fascia Gun; it was the shape of a pistol with a thick grip and 'barrel'. As I picked it up from the table, another young woman appeared by my side and explained how the gun worked.

"Many athletes use the Fascia gun between games to relax muscles. Fascia refers to the connective tissue in the motor system and the tough outer membrane that wraps around organs."

The woman had been well trained in the technical side of the Fascia gun but obviously not in customer service. She continued with her explanation, oblivious that I wasn't listening. She finished by saying, "... Therefore, the fascia gun is ideal for people who work out or exercise regularly."

When I asked the woman how much the gun was, she told me the price, including the seven separate attachments. The primary attachment looked like a black golf ball, and the others were all shapes and sizes for various types of massage. I decided to buy the gun and paid for it before my Gran returned from the M2000 chair challenge.

"You should try that," Gran pointed over her shoulder at the chair.

After I dropped Gran at her place, I went straight home. I was due to meet an old school friend for drinks. We'd reconnected on Facebook via a friend of a friend.

Ashley had been in the same class as me in high school, but it had been many years since I'd seen or spoken with her. Our last class photo highlighted Ashley's beauty as a teenager. However, she was now in her early thirties, so I had no idea how much she'd changed.

When I arrived at the pub, I recognised Ashley immediately and waved hello across the heads of other patrons. Her face was the same as the photo in my apartment, but her body had undoubtedly changed. She used to be a size six, but I guessed she was now a size sixteen or more. A true 'BBW', a Big Beautiful Woman.

"Hi, Ashley," I said, leaning closer and kissing her cheek.

"Hey, Jason," she replied. "Long time no see."

"Yeah, I know. It's great to see you again, Ash..." I found it a little challenging to keep up the conversation for a moment; I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was gorgeous.

"I know I look different than when we were in school, Jase," she began tentatively, "But it's still me under all this blubber."

I could see she was about to cry, so I put my arm around her shoulder and said, "I know you're still you, Ash, and you are just as beautiful as you were when I had a crush on you all those years ago."

In between dry sobs, Ashley replied, "Thanks."

"Do you like wine?"

"I do, but I'm trying to avoid things that make me gain weight."

"OK then, how about a G and T without the G?"

She smiled. "What's that?"

"It's a gin and tonic without the gin," I laughed. "Hey, can you grab that table over there, Ash, and I'll order drinks." I pointed toward the table, then at the bar, to avoid shouting.

Ashley's emotions seemed to be back in check when I returned. I placed the drinks on the table and then gently took her hand. "Would you like me to help you lose weight?"

"Sure, but how could you help?" she asked, sounding close to tears again.

"If nothing else, I could be your exercise partner. You know, walking, running, gym sessions. Whatever you need."

"You'd do that for me, Jason?"

"Of course, I would. And, don't forget, I'd get fit again, too." I took a sip of my drink and grinned. Ashley's face broke out in a smile for the first time since I'd waved at her from the door.

After two drinks, we were chatting like old friends, enjoying one another's company. I asked Ashley how serious she was about losing weight and when she wanted to start training.

"I'm dead serious. Is tomorrow too early to start?"

"There's no time like the present. What time do you start and finish work?"

"I work Monday to Friday in the office block across the road from our old school. I begin at 8.30 and finish at 5.00."

"What sort of work do you do?"

"I'm a website developer, so I spend most of my time sitting at a desk."

"How long have you worked there?"

"Since I left school," she said. "I sit behind that desk all day, making websites for people who think that's the answer to all their business woes."

"We're going to reverse your overweight situation, but it will take time, Ashley. We'll get you slim again and firing on all cylinders. Agreed?"

"That would be great. What have you in mind?"

"I hope you're prepared for this, Ash?"

"It's made my life miserable since I left school, so I'm ready to do whatever it takes."

"OK. I'll be at your place at six thirty tomorrow morning. Wear your tracksuit and some decent flat shoes; we'll walk at least three miles every day before you go to work. Cut out bread entirely from your diet, and only eat a green salad for lunch until further notice ─ cornflakes or fruit for breakfast and lean meat and vegetables for dinner. When you finish work, I'll be at your place by 5.30; same clothes, tracksuit and flat shoes. Sound OK so far?"

"Wow," was all that Ashley could say in reply. "I'll see you in the morning then."

At six thirty on the dot the following day, I arrived at Ashley's apartment. The door opened as I was about to knock, and she stood there in a tracksuit and Nike trainers.

We followed the fitness regime we'd agreed to for the next week. On Saturday, we took a break by only walking five miles after a rice salad lunch. Following the walk, I asked Ashley how she felt. Her answer was simple, "I'm sore all over."

"I have something that can help with that."

"You're not suggesting we stop, are you?"

"No, definitely not," I replied. "If anything, we should increase the exercise starting Monday."

"What do you have that can help?"

"A Fascia Gun."

Ashley looked a little worried, then grinned. "You're not going to shoot me, are you?"

"No," I laughed. "The Fascia Gun is for massaging sore muscles and giving them respite from hard exercise."

"Oh," she said.

"If you're interested, we could meet at your place - or mine - and I can give you a massage... so you're ready to exercise again on Monday. What do you think?"

"I'd appreciate that, Jason. "

"What about I come over to your place at six? We can use the floor in your lounge if you don't have a massage table. You got plenty of towels?"

"Yeah, heaps," Ashley said, looking a little shy and embarrassed.

I arrived at Ashley's house just before six. Something told me I'd missed something, an unsaid message. It might be due to Ashley's sudden shyness and embarrassment earlier, so I'd need to figure out how to ask the right questions and listen carefully to the answers.

When I entered Ashley's apartment, I noticed the huge fluffy towel in the centre of the lounge floor with a pillow at one end.

"Looking good," I said, pointing at the towel.

Dressed in a grey tracksuit, Ashley said, "I'm a bit nervous, Jason. What would you like me to do?"

"There's no need to be nervous, Ash. I will only massage your sore muscles and prepare you for more exercise."

"I know," she whispered. "It's just... well, you're the only man I've ever invited into my apartment."

"Really?" I felt that the missing link was about to show itself.

"Yes," she said. "I've had nothing to do with boys since school."

"Have you ever, you know, been with a man?"

"No."

"What, never?"

"Never."

"So, are you... "

"Yes. I'm a virgin."

"Well, that's unusual in this day and age, Ashley, but it's not something to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. If anything, you should be proud of your status."

"I know." A tear rolled down her cheek. "It's not that I haven't wanted to be with a man; it's all down to losing my confidence as my weight increased. Then it escalated from there."

"I can see how that could knock your confidence, Ashley," I held her hand and encouraged her to kneel beside the towel. "We can catch up on the past after I begin the massage." She moved from kneeling to lying face down on the towel.

"I want you to relax while I get the Fascia Gun from my bag, Ashley." She put her arms above her head, rolled left and right, and pushed her stomach and hips into the towel.

"OK. Ready when you are," Ashley replied.

After retrieving the Fascia Gun, I placed it on the towel and knelt beside Ashley with my hand resting palm down in the centre of her back. I tried to make my voice sound as calm as possible. "What I'll do, Ash, with you fully clothed, is gently rub your neck, back, arms and legs; I'll do the same areas again with the Fascia Gun, then get you to turn over onto your back, where I'll do the same again."

Ashley giggled nervously. "Sounds good. I think."

As I started the massage, Ashley began to squirm. I tried not to laugh when I said, "If I get too close to any sensitive areas, you know, areas you don't want me to touch, just tell me. I'll move somewhere else that doesn't make you squirm. OK?"

"I trust you, Jase."

"Good."

I began massaging Ashley's neck and shoulders, and from there, I went down each arm until I rubbed her fingers from wrist to fingertips and then back again. When I moved my fingers across her back, they caught in her bra strap through her tracksuit top.

"Wait a minute, please, Jason, you can't do this properly with me in all these clothes." Ashley elbowed her way up, then grasped the waist area of her tracksuit top and pulled it up and above her head. She sat in her bra, with rolls of flesh overflowing the waistband of her tracksuit pants.

After Ashley stood, she pushed her thumbs into her waistband and pulled her track pants towards her feet. She had already kicked off the slippers she wore following her shower. She looked self-conscious, standing in a bra and panties and nothing else. I noticed her nipples poking through the lace latticework of her bra. Ashley's breasts were huge. I'm not good at guessing size, but I'd say at least 38DD.

"Are you sure you want to lose weight, Ashley?"

For a second, I'm sure she thought I was being callous. Regardless, she said, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I think you look beautiful the way you are, whether you think you're overweight or not." I don't think she knew what to say or how to react, so she just smiled shyly and said nothing. I asked her to lie on the towel and began massaging her again.

Again, I started at her neck and shoulders, rubbing gently in circles across her chest, around the edge of her bra and down her stomach. When I reached her panty line, Ashley's breathing quickened.

Moving to the opposite end of the towel, I held her foot high enough to massage it from sole to ankle. After doing the same with her other foot, I went from the bottom of her calves to the top of her thighs, stopping just short of her panties.

By now, Ashley was not only squirming from side to side; she was virtually humping the towel and so excited. I wondered what she would be like when I started massaging with the Fascia Gun.

When I'd discovered that Ashley was a virgin, I decided tonight would be strictly massage and nothing further. I did not want to frighten her. However, this didn't mean that Ashley couldn't have an orgasm or two while I prepared her for more exercise.

"Roll over onto your stomach again, Ash. I'll start the Fascia Gun, go over the same areas, and relax your entire aching body. You ready for this?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

After depressing the trigger at the rear of the gun, I felt a deep vibration through my hand and arm. The pulse became more profound as I touched Ashley's shoulders with the black 'golf ball' attachment and gradually moved down her body.

Ashley was now making noises that sounded like a satisfied kitten. She was trying to keep her moans to a minimum by putting her hand over her mouth, but as I moved upward from her calves to her inner thighs, I could tell she was close to orgasm. When I 'accidentally' touched the sensitive area between her anus and vagina with the vibrating head of the Fascia Gun, she exhaled like she'd just completed an hour's gym.

When she stopped shaking, I asked her to turn over onto her back again so I could continue. I worked the Fascia Gun across her breasts, around her nipples and down her stomach, and then when the golf ball touched just above her vagina, it was like lighting the blue touch paper on a firework. The hand came away from her mouth, and she gave a controlled squeal.

"That was wonderful, Jason," Ashley said after the Fascia Gun ceased to vibrate. "How did you discover this way to massage?"

I laughed out loud. "I learned about the gun while my Gran was getting a freebie massage on the M2000 automatic massage chair at the shopping mall."

"Well, thank your Gran from me."

"I will. So, are you ready for more exercise now?"

"I am."

"In that case, I'll meet you here at midday tomorrow. We'll only walk once tomorrow, five miles, and then a shower at my place, followed by another massage."

Sunday at midday, I opened the door and invited Ashley in. She wore the same Nike trainers, but a different tracksuit to the one from Saturday.

"You ready, Ash?"

"I am," she grinned. "Last night's massage removed all the aches and pains from this week's exercise, so I'm raring to go."

"Good. Let's go then." I stepped out into the hallway and held the door aside for Ashley to join me.

We kept a good pace for the entire five miles and were drenched in sweat when we finished. I suggested I use the shower first; then, I could prepare the room for her massage while she was showering. Ashley agreed, and that's what happened.

While Ashley showered, I made the room tranquil by using soft lighting and added the smell of lavender and the gentle hum of calming music in the background. I wanted the massage to go well and set the scene carefully to help me take things to a new level. I knew that coaxing Ashley's muscles into surrendering their resistance would help me achieve my goal of making love to this BBW virgin.

"Lie on this towel, Ashley, like you did at your place."

Now that Ashley knew the procedure, she had already removed everything except her bra and panties. She lay full-length, head on the pillow I'd placed at one end of the towel.

"Put your arms by your sides this time and relax while I massage. First with my hands and then the Fascia treatment."

Ashley shuddered as she attempted to relax. She was obviously nervous but looking forward to what had happened the previous evening.

With long sweeping strokes to warm up the muscles, I gradually intensified the pressure, slowly identifying the areas of particular soreness and accumulated fatigue. I used the oil I had bought specially for the occasion, for kneading and stroking Ashley's muscles into submission.

"How's that, Ashley?"

"Great. I can't wait for you to begin the Fascia treatment." She turned her head on the pillow, snuggled down and gave another shudder, moving her butt from side to side.

I completed the hand massage at the panty line. When I reached the top of Ashley's thighs, I was about to say, 'Are you ready for the Fascia?' when I noticed the dark tufts of hair poking from Ashley's panties.

"Have you ever considered shaving down here, Ashley?"

"I have, but I kept putting it off, and, of course, it just kept growing. No boys were in my life, so I just left it to grow."

"What about when you go swimming?"

"I've never been swimming, "she admitted. "With my overweight situation, I dropped all sport and recreation." Once again, she sounded as though tears were close to the surface.

"How would you like me to shave you?"

"No... I'd be far too embarrassed,"

"Nobody here. It's just you and me, and I won't tell anyone. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

"Well... "

"You'll be perfectly safe; I do this daily for myself. My chin is like a baby's bottom." Ashley started laughing as I rubbed circles on my chin. "I have a safety razor in the bathroom and plenty of sweet-smelling shave foam. What do you think?"

Ashley blushed scarlet and then whispered, "OK."

I put the Fascia Gun to one side for later, grabbed a spare towel and covered Ashley while I went to the bathroom. "Take off your Panties, Ash, and stay warm."

When I returned with a large bowl of warm water, a razor and shaving foam, Ashley lay as quiet as a mouse with the towel tucked under her chin.

"You ready?" I asked.

There was a tentative "Yes" from Ashley. She sighed, then pulled the towel to one side to show she had removed not just her panties but her bra, too.

I knew it would probably make things easier if I sounded confident. "I want you to lie back and relax, Ash."

Despite my request, Ashley instantly tensed, grasping the towel in her fists. "Open your legs wider so I can safely shave around your vagina and backside."

Making gentle razor strokes from where the pubic hairs grew in profusion above Ashley's vagina, I slowly approached her butt. To ensure there was no chance of nicking her with the razor's edge, I reduced the length of my strokes the closer I got to her outer pussy lips.

I became more aroused with each razor stroke, and the more strokes I made, the more pubic hair disappeared. Ashley continued to fidget from side to side, no matter how careful I was. She was now making low guttural noises with each stroke. Her vagina shone pink and was beautifully smooth. The outer lips folded inwards and almost entirely hid the inner lips and clitoral hood.

I spread more foam on my fingers and covered the entire pussy a second time. I wiped my fingers on the towel, pushed my first and second fingers against the outer lips, and opened them like the petals of a rose. Placing the razor to one side momentarily, I gently rubbed the nub of her clitoris, and the effect was immediate. Ashley grasped more of the towel in her fists and raised her ample backside from the towel.

After putting my hand into the still-warm water, I washed away the remaining foam from her vagina and butt and inspected the entire area. She was now perfectly smooth, and her skin shone where I rubbed in the scented oil I'd used when massaging. I went from her shapely buttocks down the crack of her ass and back to her clitoris, making tiny circles the whole way with my fingers.

12