The Fascia Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley began panting in sharp gasps as I pushed my finger into her vagina to the first knuckle. There was no hymen in the way; this had obviously disappeared when she'd introduced tampons years ago. Ashley became more agitated as I moved my finger in and out of her vagina. When I felt she was close to climax, I stopped, and she relaxed a little and sank back onto the towel.

"I'm going to begin the Fascia massage, Ash. Are you OK with that?"

In a hoarse whisper, Ashley replied, "I am."

I asked her to flip over onto her stomach, and as happened with the hands-only massage, I began at her neck and shoulders, then made my way down her body; this time, I did not stop where her panty-line would typically be. I rotated the Fascia Gun head across her buttocks, passed her anus and directly onto the base of her vagina lips. I left the gun to vibrate for ten seconds and then asked Ashley to turn onto her back.

As I traversed the Fascia Gun across Ashley's breasts and nipples, I slid my free hand along her stomach to her vagina, gently pushing my thumb along one side and my first two fingers along the other so that her outer pussy lips squeezed together like a crude burger bun. Her low moaning was now increasing in volume. It grew even higher as I slipped first one, then two fingers into her vagina and started a slow in-and-out rhythm.

I slowly brought the Fascia Gun down to join in with my finger ministrations. When Ashley felt the thrumming vibrations of the golf ball head on her clitoris, her vaginal muscles clenched and unclenched convulsively on my fingers, she reached her first orgasm with a high-pitched squeal.

As Ashley began to relax, she lay back and exhaled. I took this opportunity to undress quickly and free my rigid penis from the confines of underwear. I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on Ashley's lips. "Everything OK, Ash?"

"Yes." She engulfed me with her arms and legs. "Be gentle, Jason."

"I will," I replied, then quickly slipped on a condom and moved between her legs. My arms held her calves, and I pushed upwards so her feet were above my head. Her vagina was so close that I leaned down and licked the outer lips from bottom to top several times. I nuzzled her clitoris and sucked it between my lips. Ashley pulled me into her, and she moaned aloud. Her moans became even louder when I continued to suck on her clitoris, pushed two fingers into her, and slowly thrust them in and out.

When I knew that Ashley was good and wet, my stiff penis replaced my fingers.

Knowing she was a virgin, I took things as slowly as my excited body could manage. I pushed my engorged penis halfway into Ashley's tight vagina, and after several more thrusts, I bottomed out, balls deep.

Ashley became so excited she clamped my back in a vice-like grip with her substantial legs. I swear her thighs were almost as big as my waist. I don't know if she'd have been able to get into the M2000 for a massage.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer because I wasn't far from climax. I continued thrusting as slowly as I could. Ashley's moaning grew louder and louder until she reached the same climax stage as me. And then, we both climaxed simultaneously.

We lay in one another's arms until our pulses returned to normal.

"That was wonderful, Jason; much better than I ever expected. I'm sure it will improve if and when I lose all this extra weight."

"Well, in that case, we'd better get back to our exercise regime tomorrow, yeah?"

"Sounds good, Jase. I'll see you again tomorrow at six."

"See you then."

"I don't suppose there'll be time for a massage before I go to work, will there?

That's it for this chapter of Jason and Ashley's story. Wait patiently for the next chapter.

12