The Fascination of Ashley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only one thing that could theoretically make this night better...

Boom, boom, boom. A loud rap song that Jenna was unfamiliar with pounded through the speakers. But it had a great beat. Amazing beat, in fact. Jenna could feel the bass line creep through her entire body, filling her with the desire to move her spine in perfect time, to feel her booty and breasts bounce to the beat. She began swaying her ass in time, holding her arms up into the air and allowing her boobs to bounce slightly in concert with the infections rhymes. She held her head back sensuously, her eyes closed as the grooving beat echoed within her. Whatever song this was, she liked. This was... sex music. Ooooohhh, yeah. She smiled broadly at the thought.

And then... as if fate intervened in response... she felt a strong presence behind her. Swaying. Bumping. Their movements not perfectly in sync, but in perfect time with each other. Jenna looked out of the corner of her eye slightly. She couldn't see who it was, but she could feel the approaching body of someone -- a man -- dancing with her. His approach was obvious, clearly making his move on this girl. But there was also something non-threatening about it; he seemed to be moving just close enough, leaving the ball in her court for whether or not she reciprocated his overtures. She appreciated that feeling of choice. Feeling very, very good by this time, and feeling somewhat impressed by the guy's skillful advance, she returned the favor. Stepping back a bit with each beat and bending over slightly, she pressed her plentiful, cushy booty into the waiting hips of the guy behind her, giving him a slow grind. Responding to her advance, she felt the guy press his hips forward, rubbing hard into her backside. Jenna suddenly got a little more impressed; whoever it was, he felt very powerful and muscular -- from what she could feel, anyway. There was zero give in his hips as she pushed backward, the full brunt of her booty grinding into his stalwart frame. The feeling made Jenna smile with satisfaction; nothing like the feeling of a strong man to make a tipsy girl feel really, really good.

Then, she felt fingertips; starting slowly and creeping further along her waist. She breathed in heavily, her head falling backwards slightly with eyes closed. These fingers felt so strong, so able. The guy's touch left her skin feeling warm and tingly, responding in a very positive way. Soon, his entire hands were on her sides, pulling back on her ever so slightly as the two pulsed to the beat. God, his hands felt so powerful. Jenna wasn't sure who this was, and in the moment she didn't really care. She was loving this, the feeling of a powerful guy taking an interest in her and bringing her body against his. She could tell that if he really wanted to, he could grab her roughly and carry her away without being able to resist an iota. But as it were, his grip remained firm yet not threatening. Jenna felt nothing to fear from this advance. Thinking deeply, she imagined someone like a Chris Hemsworth or Tom Brady stranding behind her, tall and strong.

As the rap song reached it's climax, accompanied by samplings of what sounded like female orgasm on the track, Jenna held her head back again and leaned her whole body back against the huge male behind her, feeling his body envelop her own. She did her best to stick her cleavage out proudly, wanting to give the tall man a full view of her female assets. She felt his arms move to wrap around her, the sense of bulging muscle against her flanks. She was literally being subsumed into his grasp, as if they were becoming one -- dancing in perfect sync to the rhythm, both clearly lost in it. Her held was back against he man's hard chest, the feeling of his large pecs against her skull. Her smile loosened now into a slightly agape mouth of ragged breath. She knew this feeling. She was losing herself to desire. Oh God, whoever this was, he was so hot. She could tell. He was big, and powerful,and gentle all at the same time. Whoever he was, he had to be good in bed.

And she could feel a large, hardening bulge in his pants through her soft booty. She was breathless at the sensation. She couldn't say for sure without seeing it, but it felt pretty clear: this guy was HUNG. Jenna had never had sex with a guy who much bigger than five inches. But this guy... he was packing something serious. It was making her feel warm and tingly in her waist. She bit her lip as the two continued to sway, his strong arms holding her close. She wanted this. She needed this.

And with a final booming beat, the song was over. Jenna, lost in the moment for a second, opened her eyes. Her breaths were heavy. Whatever had just happened, it was practically a spiritual experience. She had never enjoyed dancing as much as she did then. Reaching up to brush a few blonde curls out of her face, she caught her breath and turned around to face the smooth operator who was putting on some serious moves.

Turning, she found herself looking at the guy's chest, with the words "State U Basketball" on the front. The guy was so tall, she barely reached up to his pecs. Looking up, she let loose a big smile through her slightly misty eyes. "Wow... I've gotta say, you..."

Her breath caught in her throat for a moment as she looked up at the guy's face. She hadn't really expected this. The guy... was black. Like, BLACK black. He was sporting a large, bright smile. She couldn't help but admire his perfectly white teeth for a moment. She looked at him with mild shock. He was... very handsome.

The black guy nodded at her with a knowing grin, staring into her eyes. "You've got some serious moves too, girl. Excellent work." He gave out a small chuckle, his smile shining even brighter. The deep, bassy tone of his voice sent shudders over her skin. The closest thing she could liken his voice to was the pouring of jet black coffee into a mug, as weird as that sounds. Smooth and powerful.

Jenna realized that she was staring and quickly let out a nervous laugh, cheeks growing pink. She flicked some hair back over her shoulder with a slender manicured finger. "Thanks, you too... I mean, you had some... great moves." She said the last part with a slightly flustered chuckle. The black guy looked back at her with a knowing look, eyebrows raised. "You know how it is", he said as he gestured toward the short blonde, "You get inspired and you just gotta dance." They laughed together at this last statement, some of the shock fading from Jenna's head.

For a brief moment, the stood staring at each other with light smiles. The feeling of the guy's powerful hands, strong hips, and... prodigious equipment came back to her head. Jenna was feeling good. Really, really good.

She wanted more.

The young black guy and blonde chick stood in the kitchen side by side while he prepared her a drink, pouring a combination of gin and juice into a Solo cup while grabbing himself a shot of Hennessy. He turned toward the girl, looking into her face with a friendly smile.

"I'm Darius, by the way. Darius Robinson. It's a pleasure to meet you." He stared into her face, his brown eyes glimmering with warmth. Jenna smiled back. "I'm Jenna Ewing, nice to meet you Darius." She held out a single small hand for a handshake. Darius reached out with a large black hand, softly taking hers into his. The contrast between their skin made quite the impression on her, especially her white-painted fingernails. He was really very dark, like chocolate.

Quickly, expertly, he brought her hand up to lips and gave it a small smack before returning to to her. He looked back at the alcohol, pouring some gin into the waiting juice. "So how did you hear about the party?" he asked.

Jenna was rubbing her hand where he had kissed it, a little shocked. Bold move. Never been done on her before. Normally, she'd have thought it was dumb and shaken the guy off. But something about it seemed so right when Darius did it. Was it his confidence? Jenna wasn't sure. This was something new to her.

"I heard through some friends," she replied with a casual smile. "I really have no idea who lives here. Nice place, tho."

Darius looked at her with a grin. "Oh really? Well, I'm glad you're here. Welcome to my place." He grinned broadly with a laugh, gesturing widely with his arms.

Jenna stared for a moment, clicking her heel on the floor absentmindedly. "Wait, what? Is this..." she pointed at the ground with a surprised head tilt. "...Your place?"

Darius nodded with a slight laugh. "Yep. This is the house for male members of the 'African-Americans in Finance' organization. We keep our grades up, we meet participation requirements, we get to live here. It's basically like your standard fraternity." He turned back toward Jenna with cups in hand, extending her gin and juice out to her grasp.

Reaching out, Jenna grabbed the cup -- a momentary brushing of their fingers sending a shock through her nerves. "Ahhh.. oh." She sputtered for a moment. "So... this is like, a black fraternity? For what again?"

Darius chuckled in response to this. "Yeah, it's basically a black fraternity." He shook his head a little bit. "It's not like 'black pride, motherfucka!' or anything like that though." Jenna felt a quick shock at the somewhat harsh terminology. "It's for black dudes in finance majors, and it was available to me. I kinda don't like being pigeon-holed into a black fraternity, but it's not like I'm gonna turn down the opportunity." He shrugged. "Besides, the guys here are all pretty serious for the most part. I like living here for the peace and quiet."

Jenna looked around for a moment at the throngs of people moving through the house and the thumping rap music before looking back at Darius with a laughing smile.

Darius shrugged again. "OK, MOSTLY peaceful and quiet." He laughed as he extended his drink for a toast, which Jenna returned. Both taking a drink of their beverages, Jenna silently stared at his large arms as he sipped his alcohol. Darius was gigantic. Not like Mr. Universe or anything like that, but very muscular and cut. It was clear that he was in top physical condition.

Jenna took a moment to clear her throat. "So, um... You look like you're in really great shape. Are you an athlete?" Darius grinned somewhat sheepishly. "Well, yeah" he replied, looking down a little bit. Jenna swelled with warmth. It was a cute reply.

She pressed. "Oh yeah, lol? Well what do you play?" Darius' eyes flickered up at her while his head was still lowered, one hand rubbing the back of his head. "Can you guess?"

Jenna stared for a moment before feeling like she was hit by a load of bricks. Duh. The shirt. "State U Basketball."

"Oh...ohhhhh!" She turned bright red and doubled over with a squinty eyed laugh, looking back up at Darius. "Ahhh, whoops. Of course. I saw that." Darius grinned back.

The two of them had walked together toward the staircase, now leaned up against the railing while throngs of college students walked around them. But Darius and Jenna were in their own little bubble, completely oblivious to outside influences.

Jenna cocked her head curiously for a moment, a strand of blonde curls bouncing by her forehead, before a realization hit her. "Ohhhh... ohhh! I do know you! Ahh, now I recognize you! Darius Robinson, from the school team!" She felt so stupid. But it's not like she was a sports buff, she'd just now remembered seeing his face on TV or something. She looked embarrassed, but Darius laughed in response to this.

"So you didn't know me right away?" Jenna shook her head at his question. She wasn't a big sports person, usually. She appreciated sports, she just didn't follow them. Darius, strangely, looked pleased by this. Jenna was intrigued. "What?", she asked with a smile, playfully smacking Darius on his arm. Her legs were crossed over each other, her body leaning up against the railing not far from Darius' chest.

Darius gave her another sheepish grin, looking around nervously for a moment. "Ahhh, yeah, well..." He was rubbing the back of his head, short haircut under his fingers. "I actually kinda like that. I mean, I'm glad." Jenna looked back at him inquisitively. "Oh? Why?"

Darius turned back toward her, looking into her eyes with a slightly more stoic expression. "Cuz a lot of girls try to get with you when they know you're a big man on campus. It's kinda fake. I'm not into that." He was looking at Jenna thoughtfully, piquing her interest. She felt like he was trying to tell her something.

Jenna tilted her body forward, the warm glow of alcohol pulsing through her body. She stared at Darius for a moment before smiling. She stared directly into his eyes, holding his gaze. His eyes were brown, the color of deep hazel, and were very striking. She felt like he could see right through her.

Lucky for him, she was NOT fake.

Jenna moved slightly closer to the large black male, his eyes following hers carefully. She reached out with a small white hand and smoothed a wrinkle in his shirt... and left her hand there. She breathed deeply for moment. His chest was so hard and muscular. She could feel the well-defined outline of his pecs on her fingertips. God, he was so ripped.

Her blue eyes flickered back up to meet his gaze. She let out a soft, breathy giggle, biting her lower lip slightly. Her fingertips began tracing the outline of his pecs, gently following their stark contours. Darius stared back with an indecipherable look. Very mysterious. This made Jenna want to push further.

"Well," She said suggestively, mimicking his sheepish look downward. "Before tonight, I really had no idea who you are. And that's cool that you play, but I don't really care about basketball." Her eyes flicked back up at his. She began leaning inward. Her lips parted slightly, the slight whistle of breath through her full, luscious lips.

Darius leaned inward, his eyes fixed on the astounding white beauty before him. Her lips were waiting for his. She was offering herself to him.

His mouth met hers, the wet, exciting feeling of moist lips against each other. SMACK.

Darius opened the door to his room somewhat hurriedly, looking around briefly before beckoning Jenna inside. With an excited grin, she slipped through the door to Darius' room. Oh God. Oh God. This was happening. This was really happening.

Shutting the door behind them, Darius and Jenna stood before each other, looking each other over momentarily. Jenna admired the his smooth complexion and solid body. Truly, this was a man. Darius looked over her curvaceous form, hugged tightly by the dress, and her lovely smile. This girl was a serious catch.

Grabbing her by the waist, Darius shut the light off and pulled her in close. Nothing sounded but the sigh of heavy breath as Darius brought his lips down to Jenna's, feeling his moist warmth. Jenna felt an enormous rush at the sensation, sending jolts of sexual excitement through her body. His strong hands gripped her firmly, massaging her flanks. Jenna felt Darius' tongue poking out of his mouth, gently exploring her lips. She opened her mouth in response with a light moan, allowing him to enter her mouth and explore.

Their tongues flicked and danced together in the dim light as Darius' hands began to explore her body. His fingers moved slowly over her booty, grabbing her ass cheeks firmly and massaging them with care. Jenna moaned in response, sounding through the smacking of kisses. Darius relished the feeling of fine ass in his hands, jiggling the cheeks gently and exploring their capability. Meanwhile, Jenna slid her hands over his arms, her tiny white hands standing out in strong contrast over his bulging black muscles.

Jenna decided she wanted to see his chest. With slightly shaking hands, she broke the kiss and reached down for his shirt, pulling at it slowly. In response, Darius reached down yanked it off quickly, throwing it off to the side. Jenna marveled in amazement at the chiseled body that awaited her. His pecs, abs, shoulders, all of it... it was all super fit and muscular. She was beginning to feel an incredible amount of warmth between her legs, and this was accelerating the feeling. She ran her hands over his chest as he pulled her close, her boobs smashed into her abdomen. God, he was so hot. He was such a stud.

Darius chuckled lightly. "Your turn," he deeply cooed. Ohhhhh yes, Jenna thought in a sexual haze. She was beginning to feel fuzzy in her head. Something was beginning to take control of her. Letting out a small laugh, she reached over and pushed Darius onto the bed. Well, she tried to. She could never push him over, but he got the drift and playfully fell over onto his bed, resting on his arms with outstretched legs.

Jenna was already having so much fun. She'd had sex before, but never felt so... desired. Or desirous. And she'd never had sex with a black guy, or even really thought about it. This felt like something totally new.

As Darius watched with a smile, Jenna reached down and kicked off her heels, the cool wooden floor feeling pleasant under her hot and slightly sweaty bare feet. She walked seductively toward Darius on her tip toes, leaning forward onto his reclining body and meeting his lips with hers. Darius shut his eyes, clearly lost in enjoyment. She climbed up onto Darius, his strong frame easily supporting her small female form. For a few moments they kissed deeply and passionately, Jenna feeling an increasing bulge forming in the black male's pants. Oh God. It was so huge.

Jenna was suddenly feeling very constrained as Darius' hands strayed up along her bare legs, peeking just under her dress. Her ass tingled madly, eager to feel the direct touch of his skin on hers. Leaning back slightly onto her legs, Jenna giggled with a suggestive look as she reached down for her dress. Darius watched the hot white girl with apt attention, deeply interested in what he would see next. With a smooth movement, Jenna slowly lifted the dress, first revealing a pink and lacy thong set daintily along her hips. She continued lifting, pausing just for a moment under boobs before pulling the dress up and over. If boobs were light bulbs, she would have lit the room gloriously as her two large, creamy breasts spilled out from underneath, bouncing as they were freed from the cruel cloth prison.

Darius watched in wonder at the two large white beasts in front of his face, puffy pink nipples pointing out earnestly. Without delay, he brought his lips up to meet them, taking his large full lips and exploring her tender bosom, flicking his tongue over her nipples as his heavy breath fell across her body. Jenna arched in back in response, draping her arms around the black stud in encouragement. He deeply kissed and fondled her breasts and neck with his lips, building a mutual fever between the two of them. Breaths were becoming more quick. Movements, more hungry.

Soon the restrictive garment was off completely, nothing left on Jenna's body except a lacy pink thong. She could feel the overwhelming wetness of her pussy squishing against the fabric, betraying the extent of her arousal to the hung black stud before her. He stared at her hips with anticipation, thinking of the feeling of warm, silky pussy around his cock. He hadn't told Jenna this, but he'd never had sex with a white girl. The thought of submissive white pussy wrapped around his black shaft was turning him on hardcore. He'd have a raging erection before long.

Darius reached for her panties, but Jenna slapped him away with a playful grin. The two lovers were now truly getting into each other, practicing the delicate art of seduction upon each others psyche. "No no, your turn," Jenna purred with sparkles in her blue eyes. She leaned forward to lay small kisses on Darius chest, starting from his nipple and moving downward, her naked breasts hanging full and low. She marveled at his cut black chest and marvelous physique, falling deeper and deeper into dark temptation.