The Fascination of Ashley Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius felt his cock hardening firmly as Jenna's kisses reached lower and lower on his body. As her lips reached his belt line, he gave out a vocal sigh and laid his head back on the pillow. Damn, he felt ready to burst out of his pants. He wanted to plunge into this soft pussy and make her his own. He wanted to feel silky folds of ivory female flesh enveloping his manhood into a loving embrace. He closed his eyes as he imagined - believed -- what Jenna would be doing with him in only a few scant minutes. The thought made his cock twitch and his balls shudder with delight.

Jenna reached down to grab the line of his sweatpants, marveling at the sense of something rock hard underneath. She looked at Darius with her big blue eyes and grinned as the waistband went further down, eventually finding the waistline of his briefs too. She decided to get rid of this in one fell swoop. Inching backward off the bed, the nearly naked blonde beauty got on her knees and continued to pull off the pants. He watched intently through half-closed eyes, the intense eroticism of the scene overtaking his mind. Darius wanted sex. He wanted Jenna. She would understand just how much he wanted her in only a few seconds.

Jenna felt slight resistance as the waistbands began moving over his cock, a huge amount of leverage pushing back at her. Pulling, pulling, pulling, she began to see the waistband rise higher and higher as she neared the cock tip -- nearly all the way at his knees. Her eyes began to grow wide.

Finally, she was right at the tip. Almost there. Darius breathed heavily. She was about the see his black cock. Jenna could was excited beyond belief, her pussy overflowing in anticipation. Inch, inch, inch.... then..

Darius' cock came free with an almost audible BOING! It sprang upward, pointing tall and proud in the low light. It swung heavily, it's weight causing it to sway from side to side as it seeked balance.

Jenna opened her mouth and gasped in amazement, nearly going cross-eyed as she drank in the sight. Darius' cock was INCREDIBLE. It was so long; it had to be something like 9 inches. Simply gigantic. And thick, and so black. His manhood was black as night and very veiny, throbbing with manly hunger. Jenna had heard the rumors and always wondered if it was true. In Darius' case, it was definitely true. He was incredibly well-endowed.

Realizing that she was still holding onto his pants, she continued to pull them clean off his legs, Darius taking a moment to kick off his shoes and pull off his socks. He was now completely naked. Jenna drank in the sight with extreme hunger: the large black male with his legs spread wide, manhood open to the universe. It seemed an mysterious gravity was dragging her toward his enormous cock. She couldn't resist even if she wanted to.

Darius chuckled. "Like what you see, girl?"

Jenna breathed heavily in response. "My God, Darius... you..." her hands began moving over his chest. "You are so hot. Your body is like a work of art..." Her hand strayed downward toward his hips. She had a singular goal in mind now. She wanted to grab his dick. She had to know what it felt like in her hands.

"...Ahhhhhh..." Darius let his head fall back as he felt her soft white hand grab onto the base of his big black cock. Warm pleasure cascaded forth from her grasp, the nerve endings in his shaft shivering in pleasure at the touch of the ivory princess. Jenna looked at Darius' face from her knees, seeing his close-eyed look of pleasure and an agape mouth. She looked back at his cock in her hand, bringing her face in closer. It was so thick and muscular. A single large vein rain from the base all the way to the tips, where a large purple glans shone brilliantly in the low light. The smell of manhood emanated from his black cock and black balls, as if sensing a female in heat....

Speaking of balls, Jenna was blown away by Darius' nuts. They sat between his legs heavily, clearly stretching the loose skin around his testicles by their sheer weight and size. They each seemed like they had to be the size of kiwis, dangling heavy and full under his equally gigantic black cock. There was no question in Jenna's mind: Darius was built for sex. He was built to go deep into the recesses of soft females and deposit precious cargo at the altar of their temple. She smiled at the thought.

Slowly, Jenna pulled downward on the man's uncircumcised black cock, moving her white hand down to the base and pulling the skin down as far as it could go.

"Oh... OOOooooOOoooOOooggghhh..." Darius sighed raggedly as Jenna looked up with a giggle. He had his head back in a relaxed manner, a huge smile on his face. He was enjoying black cock nirvana as pleasure poured forth from the tip of his huge piece through the shaft, balls, and throughout his whole body at the touch of the white beauty between his legs. And this wasn't even orgasm yet! God damn.

Jenna moved forward, her mouth feeling somewhat dry. She wanted to do more than touch his black cock; she wanted to taste it. To feel it in her vulnerable places, to make juices flow and sexual urges blossom. Smiling broadly up at Darius, Jenna brought the tip of the cock up to her waiting lips. "Are you ready for this white girl to lick your big black cock, Darius?" she whispered softly.

He groaned quietly in response, head moving slightly on the pillow.

"I can't you hear you," she chided with a quiet laugh. "Are you ready to feel my soft lips and tongue run up and down your cock, teasing your most private spots? Huh? Are you?" She was having so much fun with this.

Darius now groaned loudly in response, his cock throbbing with approval in Jenna's hand. "OooooOOOHHHHH yess..... please, Jenna...."

She giggled and brought the tip up to her lips, the smell of manhood nearly overwhelming her. Parting her lips slightly, she placed a single soft kiss on the head of the enormous black shaft, Darius gasping at the sensation. Feeling bold, she parted her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it's contours and coaxing precious, salty precum out of the stiff rod. As Darius moaned beneath her, bringing his hand up to stroke her long blonde locks, she began to go more and more eagerly at his hard black cock. Her tongue would travel up the sides, teasing the head before traveling back down the base where she would expertly tease his balls with gentle kisses and flickers of her tongue. She was going to drive Darius bonkers before he got any taste of pussy.

For a few more minutes, she milked his cock eagerly with her soft lips, marveling at it's length and furor. She had never felt a cock so long, a shaft so hard. She'd heard that black men were big, but she'd had no idea just how big they could get it. She sucked gingerly on the tip, looking downward at the immense blackness of the shaft below.

Before long, the black male was beginning to buck his hips under her as she milked his cock orally, tugging on the base while sucking the tip. She could feel it pulsing in her hand, eager to explode with semen and burning orgasm. Jenna took her lips off the cock for a moment with a laugh in between heavy breaths. She continued to jack his black cock slowly, Darius groaning loudly and bucking his hips upward with each movement, as if fucking her grip.

Jenna licked her lips. "Is it time, Darius?" she asked innocently. He only groaned in response. "What do you want? Do you want to finish right here..." she gripped a little tighter suddenly, causing his waist to seize, "...Or do you want to go a little further?"

Darius replied between broken breaths, small muscles rippling across his naked body. "I.... uh... Oh, ...oooh!" He was totally lost in black male heaven, the small white beauty between his legs worshiping his cock with tender respect.

Jenna asked again. "Darius, what do you want? Tell me? Tell me. Ooooh, tell me where you want to go..."

Darius caught his breath, looking down at her from half-closed eyes. "Ahhh.. Ahhh... Pussy.... ahh, gimme some pussy, girl..." Jenna smiled at this response. It was exactly what she wanted to hear. And her pussy yearned to feel his long black manhood slide in between her velvet folds, to feel him completely inside of her.

Getting up on her feet, Jenna crawled onto the bed on all fours, laying herself down next to Darius. He looked over her curvy body hungrily, amazed at what awaited him. Her full breasts, her firm legs, round ass.... this was going to be unforgettable. A feast truly fit for a king... or a black emperor.

They switched places, Jenna lying back on the bed with blonde hair akimbo as Darius stood and crawled over her. She reached down to grab his dangling ebony cock, feeling it's strength and potency in her hands. Darius' fingertips landed on her breasts, taking a moment to circle around the pink puffy nipple before trailing downward over her creamy skin and reaching the thin lacy fabric. Jenna was writhing gently under his touch, still tugging his cock slowly while gripping the sheets with her free hand. She was completely lost in the sexual magic by now. Nothing else mattered to her in this moment other than this hot black man and his long, magnificent cock. Nothing.

He deserved all the pussy he could get from her. She would hold nothing back.

With trepidation, he gently peeled back the undergarment -- a sticky sound filling the room as it was pulled back from her hot, wet labia. Jenna arched her back and held her mouth agape in response to the feeling of cool, fresh air on her exposed pussy. She had shaven while getting ready that evening, and her pussy was perfectly fresh and smooth. The fresh air itself tickled her pussy lips, causing a tingling sensation in her brain.

Darius carefully pulled off the panties, tossing them aside off the bed as he turned his attention to the horny white female under his control. He looked from her slender neck across her full breasts and healthy curves to her wide hips and pink pussy, smooth skin shining the light from a covering of love juices being secreted by the hungry girl. He reached down and grabbed an ankle, bringing it up in to the air while the other lay splayed out to the side, leaving her exposed to him and the world. She gasped as she watched his dark black form descend on her, him leaving small kisses down her leg, her thigh, her hip, until gasping audibly as she felt his lips lay a single kiss with a SMACK on her pussy, causing her to shudder with delight. He took a moment to dig his tongue into her clitoris, moving in a soft circular motion as Jenna moaned loudly and placed small hand over his head, feeling his short fuzzy hair under her fingers. She was gushing from her pussy now, each firm lick of his tongue driving her closer over the edge and whetting her appetite. God, she wanted him to fuck the SHIT out of her with that monster cock. She had never wanted cock this badly before.

As if sensing this, Darius picked up his head and moved his body directly over Jenna's, his hand still holding her ankle into the hair, her foot pointed in anticipation of the pleasure to come. Moving his hips into position, he gently prodded her soft pussy with his hard black shaft head. "OooOOOOooOOH!" Jenna shuddered loudly, the touch of his cock feeling blazing hot against her delicate flesh. Darius held his head back as well, reveling in the sensation of soft female flesh rubbing against his gigantic wet cock head.

Jenna reach up with a hand and dragged it over his chest. "Darius, .... fuck me, " she whispered, "Take me. Oh God, take me."

Darius let out a heaving breath, the sound of her high pitched female tones piquing his excitement as a man. Moving into position, he gently buried his cock into her folds... barely. He exhaled deeply at the tingling feeling of extreme pleasure he was already receiving. She was going to be VERY tight, he could already tell. Jenna gently bucked her hips, as if begging him to enter her.

Not wasting any time, Darius leaned further over the white girl and let his hips sink a little bit, parting her pussy lips and sliding his cock into her just barely. Jenna yelped at the sensation, feeling his large black shaft begin to enter her and separate the walls of her pussy. Oh dear God, he was so BIG.

Darius took a deep breath and pulled his cock backward slightly, feeling the pussy close after him. He was going to have to take it slow. Moving with great gentleness, he once again sank his hips into the white beauty, this time traveling a little deeper. Jenna made a high-pitched squealing noise as she inhaled, taking a tight grip on his bicep with one hand. Then, out. He shut his eyes briefly and let out a pleased "Mmmmmm..." as the feeling of receding pussy around his hard cock pleasured him immensely.

In, then out. In, then out. Darius was now moving his hips with a slow, purposeful rhythm, gently entering a little deeper each time. Jenna was feeling his cock descend deeper and deeper into the recesses of her vagina, making it's presence known through an extraordinary cascade of warm pleasure flowing into her body, causing her to moan softly with each pump of cock. Reaching upward, she took the black male into her arms, eager to feel his body close to hers as he filled her with his long black shaft. He lowered himself into her grasp, her hands stretching around his back and her head back, mouth agape as he began to pick up his pace. His cock was now making good headaway, about halfway into her tight vixen pussy.

The sounds of wet sex filled the room, their combined juices creating a cacophony of sex among their sighs and moans and filling Jenna's head with lurid images of black cock and white pussy, both tasting and exploring each others' flesh, engaging in the supreme sexual taboo: interracial sex. She could envision his black shaft disappearing into her little pink pussy, his large balls bouncing healthy as she milked his cock with the yearning for his seed, aching to feel spurts of hot semen flow into her womb by the pure will of this strong black hunk. He was going to make her HIS. He was going to OWN her pussy and plunder her deeply. Ohhhhh God, she wanted that. She wanted it all to happen.

Darius was now plunging deeply into her pussy with long strokes of hard black cock, not overly fast but quickly enough to elicit yelps of pleasure from Jenna. Down he went, feeling the warm white flesh enclose lovingly around his cock, squeezing him, coaxing him, practically begging him to explode deep within her and fill her to the brim with potent African seed. The thought was making him shiver with pleasure, the idea of seeding a beautiful white girl and making her the mother of his children. Not actually now -- as Jenna was indeed on birth control -- but the idea of it was so hot.

The lovers writhed in the throes of passion as the cocking picked up pace, now plunging in almost as deep as his cock could go. Jenna's eyes were tightly shut, her breathing heavily pained. She could feel his long cock invading her most secret, sacred places. Never in her life had she felt so taken, so pleasured. This man was a sexual GOD. Her pussy creamed in excitement as the black cock pounded her relentlessly, creating a loud smacking sound that reverberated around the room. The bed shook, taking the full brunt of a hungry black male on the pussy warpath.

Jenna looked up at Darius. His head was now held back, clearly lost in enjoyment of the tight vaginal muscles pulling on his glorious black rod. She was seeing stars, her soft pussy now feeling the full brunt of endless, ongoing amounts of ripped black cock. Darius would expertly twist his hips with each thrust, putting pressure on different areas of her pussy walls. She gushed uncontrollably, feeling enormous amounts of pleasure unlocked by every stroke.

Suddenly, she started to understand. He was the key, and she was the keyhole. His long black cock was going to unlock untold dimensions of sexual pleasure and fulfillment in her life. God, she needed Darius. She needed to be his. She needed him to have sex with her, repeatedly and always. She needed to feel this hung black stud plow into her glorious mounds of golden ass, yearned to feel him drain his swollen balls into her womb and coat her with his potent African sperm.

The energy was changing. Darius' breath was becoming more ragged, less controlled. His strokes were getting fast, more wild, more reckless. He was losing control. Oh god. It would be soon. He would explode with orgasm and flood her with life, sending her over the edge into female orgasmic fury. It was happening...

"C'mon baby," Jenna uttered through grit teeth as she stared up at Darius. He looked down at her through half-closed eyes, clearly working his way through a sexual haze, fighting back an urge for just a few more minutes. "Fuck me, Darius... fuck this little white girl... fill me with cock... I'm yours, Darius, I'm yours! ...ohhh.... yes, yes, yes, yes...!"

Her words sliced through the fog of sex directly into Darius' brain, kicking him into overdrive. She was his. Did she mean it? He wanted her. He wanted to make her his woman. He wanted to have sex every day, to fill her soul with love and to fill her pussy with 9 proud black inches of raw manhood. Oh God. He grit his teeth. He pounded with purpose, clinching his ass tightly. Their fucking was rhythmic, moving in perfect time.

Darius held his head back. He could feel a warm sensation welling up in his balls, a tidal wave of tingling pleasure that he could no longer hold back. He gave it his all with his final few pounds, Jenna squealing loudly and clawing his back, her wet pussy clamping his black cock tightly. Pound, pound, pound...

Darius dug deep into Jenna, squishing his balls up against her asshole, his cock suddenly hardening into something tougher than steel. His eyes opened wide as he heard something akin to a jet engine in his head, the welling of semen in his balls as he felt them clench up into hips.

"OOOOhhh here it comes," he growled painfully, "Here it comes... here it comes!"

"HERE! IT! COOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...!!!"

And Darius EXPLODED! He threw his head back with a primal holler of masculine pleasure as he began to shoot jet after jet of sperm into the waiting white beauty below, orgasmic waves of pleasure billowing throughout his body. "OH! OH! OH!" He shouted involuntarily, his cock twitching madly as Jenna bucked her hips wildly up against him. She, too, was in the throes of orgasm, her legs quaking uncontrollably and stars flashing across her eyes. All she could see were visions of black cock shooting sperm into her womb, coating her insides with Darius' most special gift. She envisioned how they must look, a small white ass on the bed being pounded by a huge, muscular stud. It drove her orgasm even further.

Her toes curled. "AaaaaahhhaaAAAHAHHAaaaaAHAHA!" Jenna warbled loudly with tightly shut eyes and mouth agape as the explosions of orgasm rippled across her body. Her nipples were hard as marbles, her fingernails digging into Darius' back like her life depended on it. This black stud had unlocked within her the deepest pleasure she'd ever felt. Never in her life had she felt like such a women, such a sexual creature. All it took was hungry black cock to make it happen. Dear God, why hadn't she met Darius sooner? To think of all the sex they could've had...

As the interracial lovers entered the backside of orgasm, their vocalizations slowed and grew heavy. Darius continued to make a few slow pumps of cock, ensuring that every last ounce of semen was squeezed out into Jenna's eager pussy. Jenna continued to shudder slightly, overcome with the aftershocks of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. She could feel his cock in her, softened slightly but still firm and solid, still filling her deepest recesses with powerful manhood. All that could be heard were the sounds of wet sex organs and heavy breathing, Darius now collapsed down onto Jenna, cushioned by her flush, sweaty breasts. The two of them clung together, holding each other close.