The Fascination of Ashley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers

She opened her hand and released his cock, eliciting a pant from her husband. God damn. He wanted more. He NEEDED more. He fully intended to conquer his wife's pussy this night with every proud black inch of hungry husband cock. For tonight, they had a mission. Sex wasn't just sex.

The time was right. Feeling prepared for what lay ahead, Mandy pulled the belt on her robe and let it fall open, her breasts tumbling out joyfully. With a flick of her arms, she whisked it off her body and onto the foor. Feeling hungry for sexual release, she leaned forward wand crawled on all fours toward her husband, careful to leave her ass high in the air. He stared with rapt attention at the two soft mounds of ass behind her, eager to dive deep into her most precious and private areas.

Situating herself over her husband, She allowed his long cock to slide up against her pussy lips. The two lovers shuddered powerfully at the sensation. They were built for sex with each other. They knew how to please each other. This was only the beginning.

Moving her hips gently, Mandy slid up and down his cock until she allowed the tip to reach the tight opening of her creamy vagina. Jerome grabbed onto his wife's ass cheeks firmly, prepared to guide his cock to where it needed to go. With a slight movement of his hips, he allowed his cock head to just barely serpate the lips of her labia.

Mandy's head fell back with pure pleasure. Oh God. She could feel it. Such power. Dominance. This was a long, hard black cock that she was dealing with. She knew from personal experience that once black cock began it's hunt, it wasn't over until the prey was completely, utterly defeated. Could Mandy handle it this night? Would she be able to handle pump after pump of hard, hungry black cock into her delicate white pussy, turning her out with it's massive girth and unimaginable length?

Of course she could.

She lowered her hips slightly, feeling his ebony manhood begin to slide in between the tight walls of her pussy. She gasped loudly, seeing stars. Oh God, this is how it starts. Oh dear GOD!

Her husband let out a loud groan as he began to slide in deeply, the warmth of the her pussy and the tingling ointment making his cock explode with pre-orgasmic pleasure. With lurid wet sounds, he picked up his pace, flexing his powerful ab muscles under her tiny white hands on his chest as he thrusted upward deep into the white beauty above him. Mandy soon tried something new, leaning back on his cock while propped into a squatting position. She bounced on his solid black pipe, her breasts bouncing in the air as she whimpered with a crying look. Jerome brought his hands back behind his head and leaned back for a moment in awe, watching this determined white girl fill herself up repeatedly with his black cock. The way it disappeared deep into her impressed him. She really knew how to take it.

Her thigh muscles burned with exhaustion. With a tired heave, she collapsed onto her husband as he pushed deep into her pussy, no longer able to focus with such tiredness and orgasmic pleasure exploding in her head. Jerome knew what to do. It was his turn to take over.

Reaching up, her grabbed the girl and forcefully pulled her down onto the bed facedown. Having her ride him was great, but he needed to establish who the man of the house was. When he seeded his wife, he wanted her to be in complete and utter submission to him. Not out of a power fantasy, but a desire to care for her properly. He wanted her to recognize that this wasn't a game. He was serious. He wanted to be a father and care for beautiful mocha skinned children born from the fruit of his beautiful white wife's womb. He would serve and protect his family with the strength of a thousand exploding suns. And he needed to prove that tonight.

Spreading her legs forcefully, The huge black Adonis lowered his body over his wife's frame, his long black cock dangling heavily over her plush white ass. This was going to happen. His cock blazed with continued warmth, eager to taste her flesh yet again. He needed to feel her soft body submit to him completely, to feel her open herself entirely to the domination of a long, deep fucking by a sexy black man. This is love. This is life. Sexual submission and deep pleasure, trembling bodies and heaving moans. Jerome and Mandy lived wonderfully, fully, completely, and now they were ready to engage in the deepest of sexual connections between a man and his woman.

Without delay, he slid his cock in deep between her precious mounds of white ass, plunging deep into her wet pussy. Mandy moaned deeply, her nerve endings on fire with wonderful sensations of ripped black cock pressing firmly against her vaginal walls, feeling every vein, every contour of manhood explore her inner temple. With rhythmic purpose, Jerome bounced his hips against her ass. Pound, pound, pound... The sounds of sex filled the room as the black lover expertly worked over her fluffy white pussy, turning her out in every way possible, watching with a craned head as his enormously thick cock tugged outward on her pussy lips with each withdrawal. Holy shit, she being FUCKED utterly by his black cock!

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

No mercy now! Jerome was on a mission. He needed to cum heavily, powerfully, deeply inside his white wife. He needed to plant seed into her garden, needed to make her experience the most powerful, womanly orgasm of her life. With reckless abandon, he wove in and out of her pussy, Mandy crying out in desperation at he force of his pounding, being slammed into the bed. He was dominating her. He was OWNING her! And she loved it! Oh dear GOD, she loved it!

Mandy cried out in sexual fervor, losing her mind to the sheer mania of a horny, fertile female in desperate heat for the seed of a strong, virile male. A black, long-cock male. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes, yes, yes, Jerome, oh YES! Oh, give me cock. Fill me! Make me YOURS! I'm yours, Jerome. OH, I'M YOURS!"

Jerome pounded with extreme intensity, his black cock disappearing deep into her pussy. His body burned as his muscles worked overtime, pleasuring himself frantically on the tight wet pussy clinging to his cock in a fit of utter worship. It was coming. It was almost time. He could feel it.

A warm sensation welled up in his balls as his eyes opened wide. Here it was. His breath became ragged, letting out a series of deep groans. This was it. It was go time.

"Oh.... Oh!.... Oh! OH! OH! Here it comes, babe, HERE IT COMES! OH FUCK! OH! Ohhahahaaggh.... "

Mandy cried out fervently, completely lost in a haze of sexual madness." Cum in me, Jerome! Oh Fuck yes, yes! Cum DEEP IN ME! GIVE ME A BABY!!!! "

With that Jerome went over the edge.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! "

Jerome threw his head back with a loud, hollering roar as he began to feel jet after jet of hot potent sperm blast into Mandy's tender white pussy! His ab muscles flexed involuntarily, his whole body trembling and heaving as his groin muscles flexed powerfully, causing his balls to explode forth with seemingly endless amounts of cum! "OH! OH! OH!" He yelled powerfully, feeling the strongest orgasm of his life ripple throughout his body, heightening his awareness of every square inch of nerve endings in his powerful black frame.

Mandy writhed in the throes of powerful orgasm, her hips bucking wildly as she sobbed in a pleading, orgasmic tone. "OH yes! Oh YeeeEEeeEEsss! Oh God, YeeeEEeesssss.... Oh God.... OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her sweathy white ass trembled madly, her toes curling and fingers gripping into the sheets. She took a bit of sheet in front of her face and bit down on it with fury, feeling wave after wave of uncontrollable orgasm explode throughout her body. She could feel it! She could feel his African seed fill her womb! It was so HOT, so POWERFUL! She swore she could feel the sensation of new life inside of her, feeling the power of hungy black cock as it eagerly dumped it's load against every possible surface of her inner being. She was utterly coated inside by healthy, potent sperm.

For a fertile, healthy female... This was nirvana. This was practically the meaning of life, and all that was in it. Sex, love, and procreation.

With trembling, heaving bodies, the two lovers rode out of the final waves of orgasm, Jerome feeling his balls begin to reach empty as Mandy began to feel her belly reach full. With a groan of extraordinary sexual pleasure, Jerome collapsed onto his bride, his semi-erect cock still deep inside of her. He didn't want to leave her. Neither did she. This was a sexual moment of pure Bliss to enjoy together.

Before long, Mandy slowly turned herself over as Jerome moved to her side, pulling each other close. The two tired, sweaty lovers laid in bed together, basking in the afterglow of hot sex.

Mandy gasped before laughing slightly "So," she asked coyly, "How was the ointment?"

Jerome chuckled through tired eyes and happy breaths. "Ohhh, amazing." He reached down and grabbed his flaccid but still enormously long cock, presenting it to his wife. "It felt unbelievable."

Mandy smiled with a giggle.

Soon, Jerome was asleep. He lay face down on the bed, still completely naked. Mandy was still up, thinking. Pondering. She looked over at her lover, the powerful mound of muscle that was his naked ass shining darkly in the soft light. She looked over his broad backside, powerful shoulders and arms.

Mandy looked up into the mirror at herself: slender, curvaceous, delicate white skin, tousled hair around her head and neck. She smiled. She thought about his long black cock splitting her vagina wide, a dark onslaught disappearing deep past the white castle walls of her pussy. A conquering champion. A welcome hero.

Their children would be beautiful. She just knew it.

IN THE PRESENT TIME...

Ashley watched as Mr. And Mrs. Johnson strolled away, leisurely walking together down the boardwalk and into the sunset. They held hands, talking and laughing together as they went. Mrs. Johnson's summer dress flapped in the breeze, revealing her lovely legs, her hair blowing behind her. Gosh. She really was beautiful.

And there was such beauty in pregnancy. It was embarrassing to say, but Ashley really thought nothing was prettier than a beautiful pregnant woman with a big belly and long hair. There was just something so... Real, about it.

Ashley once again felt that warm sensation in her own belly. A yearning sensation. A wanting sensation.

Absentmindedly, her mind wandered to thoughts of DeAndre, the tall and strong black boy who asked her on a date. It was so cute. He seemed nervous, but confident at the same time. She could really tell that he wanted her. It was... Flattering. It made her think.

Her mom was having sex with, maybe dating, a black guy. Her cousin was dating a black guy. Her lovely ex-English teacher was MARRIED to a handsome black guy. Was it really so taboo? Really so forbidden?

It still seemed so naughty, thinking about.... Sex... Between a white girl and a black guy.

But then she thought back to her mom... To her daydreams of Jenna...

Ashley felt a tickle in her shorts. Her tender little pussy was reacting to these thoughts, although she didn't realize it. Ashley's soft, bare labia was feeling... Wet. Warm. And Good.

She had a sudden thought: It had been a long time since she last had sex. And it hadn't been very good.

She thought about DeAndre. His hard body. How his muscular body must look without a shirt on. Black. Powerful. She wondered, for an idle moment... How big his cock was.

Ohhh yes. Just how big was DeAndre's cock?

Big like Mr. Smith?

Big, long, black, powerful?

When he came, would he holler like Mr. Smith, loud and proud?

Would he pound deep, hard, and fast? Slow and gentle?

How big were his cumloads? He was young and healthy. It had to be a lot.

Ashley's squeezed her legs together as her small toes fidgeted.

She looked down at her phone. 7pm. It was probably about the time that she could go home.

As she walked, she thought about DeAndre. Ohhh, DeAndre. She smiled.

She liked him back. She was excited. She wanted him to call.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Jiggajank
Jiggajank
326 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is certainly the best set of chapters on this site that never concluded. Sure hope you've considered finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 4?

Hey man, been a while since the last submission. You still there? Been back to the site after a while and found your content probably the most addictive. Please see if you can post rest of the parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it up

Awesome story. Love the writing and detail. Love that actual love story and not stereotypical story. Keep up great work. Can’t wait for more.

JiggajankJiggajankabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 is coming soon!!!!!

You've all been waiting since last June. Chapter 4 is underway and almost here! What a teaser? Enjoy...

------- The Fascination of Ashley Chap 4 Preview--------

Little clicks and chirps sounded from Ashley's phone as she reclined on the bed, fuzzy pink comforter tickling her skin. The evening was hot - even in her short red athletic shorts and tank top, she found her skin becoming mildly flush with a light, barely detectable sheen of sweat collecting softly across her body. Her bare feet fidgeted against each other idly while she stared into the iPhone held in her hands.

Reaching up to brush a long blonde hair out of her eyes, she extended one slender finger toward the screen and pressed the icon for her Facebook app - the young woman's best friend. She had a few notifications, a few messages... nothing too out of the ordinary.

Nothing too out of the ordinary... she let out a slow sigh as she lazily dragged her finger along the Facebook news feed, her disengaged eyes bombarded by photos and advertisements. The day had been anything but ordinary. The number of shocks and surprises she'd had today made the rest of her life up to this point seem utterly boring.

First, she had accidentally seen something she never thought she'd see: her own lily-white mother, blonde and petite like Ashley herself, having hardcore sex with the ripped, black gym teacher Mr. Smith. The sounds of her mother's deep-seated and pleasured groans against the backdrop of Mr. Smith's roaring orgasm were still echoing in her brain, the sight of his dark black cock hungrily diving into her mother's pink velvet pussy lips burning in Ashley's brain.

She wondered if she'd ever recover from that.

Ashley noticed her groin growing hot at the memories, her legs pressing together involuntarily.

Neither was she prepared for what would come next - the discovery that her cute, curvy cousin Jenna - gorgeous smile, sandy blonde hair down to her butt, and boobs that could suffocate a man - was dating, Darius, a huge black bastketball player she met at college. This had seemed taboo to Ashley; Jenna was your average white girl from the suburbs. She wore uggs and yoga pants in the cold and shorts with sandals in the heat, wore her hair long when going out and in a messy bun in casual settings, and carried sweet Starbucks frappucinos with her nearly everywhere she went. Some might call her a "basic bitch" - Ashley smiled to herself at the thought. Jenna was no bitch, but definitely might be basic.

Anyway, Darius was... stunning. He had taken Ashley's breath away. His skin was nearly coal black with shining white teeth and small diamond studs in each ear. He seemed to be double Jenna's height and sporting tight, attractive muscles across his body. Ashley couldn't help but be floored by the sight of them together. It was the contrast - his dark powerful frame by her sweet, plush white body and bright smile.

And his voice... oohhh, that deep bassy voice.

Ashley felt a pang of uncontrollable jealousy. But only for a moment.

But then - as if she were living in some kind of scripted story - she made yet another intriguing discovery: her favorite teacher from high school - Mrs. Mandy Johnson, a lovely 20-something brunette whom all the girls looked up to - was apparently married to a black man, if Ashley's sight of them in each other's arms at the beach was any indication. Mrs. Johnson was sporting an enormous, proud pregnant belly under the soft fabric of her sundress, her husband's large dark hands gently extending over it from behind while they looked out over the ocean together. Mrs. Johnson seemed so... Content... in his arms. Looking at them together, Ashley could tell that her man was everything Mrs. Johnson had wanted.

And of course, knowing that she was pregnant... that meant that they were having sex. Well, obviously. But the implication carried such weight. Ashley couldn't help wondering what they must have been like... Mrs. Johnson's long brown hair draped down her naked back, large breasts hanging low as her well-hung black husband slowly but firmly bucked his cock forward into her with true, honest strokes of pipe, the two of them rocking in unison and moaning loudly as they ravish each other's hungry young bodies...

But even all of that, all of the bizarre coincidences regarding ladies she looked up to suddenly being in the romantic company of handsome black men, could not necessarily match the final suprise of the day:

Mr. Smith's son Andre - the formerly skinny, goofy Andre from high school - had changed. Back from college for the summer, where he now started on the football team, he had returned the spitting image of how his dad must've looked two decades ago - tall, strong, dark, confident, and very, very muscular.

Yet he was still the Andre that Ashley had known - friendly and outgoing, with a mischievious glint in his eye.

But all boyishness was gone. He wasn't a boy anymore.

He was a man.

And he had asked Ashley out on a date.

Tall, black, athletic Andre, college football star, had come back into town and asked Ashley - normal, neighborhood girl who never really thought of herself as anything special - on a date.

To be continued...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable

This is great. There's an actual story. The people in the story are actually people and not stereotypical cardboard cutouts.

The only thing I want is more.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Michele's Dark Destiny Ch. 01 Beautiful white wife is exposed to dark obsessions.in Interracial Love
Dr. Erica Beaumar Surrenders A beautiful physician examines her black patient.in Interracial Love
Emily: Snowbunny Ch. 01 Emily becomes a black cock slut / snowbunny.in Interracial Love
Naive Housewives Are Led Astray White wives commit adultery with big black dick.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
More Stories