The (Fat and) Happy Hooker Ch. 13

Story Info
The Lesson Continues.
1.6k words
4.2
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held him to me while his breathing slowly returned to normal.

When he settled down I pushed him away enough that I could focus on his eyes. I took a deep breath and concentrated on putting all of the sincerity my time in The Profession had taught me.

"Benjamin," I said, holding his eyes with mine, my fingers very light on his cheek, "waiting for this day, being with your family, with our family, has changed me."

This was all bullshit, of course, but I thought it was done well and important for our future together.

He started to say something but I laid my finger on his lips.

"Benjamin," I said, making sure to use his name, a trick every hooker knows, "I haven't held anything back. You know what I am."

I paused, dramatically I thought, worked up a little catch in my voice, and said, "Benjamin, you've changed me. No," and I touched his lips again, "That's not right. But getting to know you has changed me."

"Benjamin," I said, hoping I wasn't going too far, "I love you."

One more time I touched his lips, stopping whatever he was going to say.

"No," I said, "it's worse than that. I'm in love with you," I said, proud of the little catch in my voice as I said the words.

I stopped then, holding his eyes, my best serious look on my face, a very touching tear overflowing one eye.

"Do you mean it?" he asked.

"Yes, Benjamin, I mean it," I said, letting the tear run untouched down my cheek.

I couldn't have scripted it better.

He reached out, not tentative now but careful and gentle, and touched the tear.

"I love you, too," he said, and I knew I had won.

The third time we made love was truly making love. Well, I was still guiding things, but he was a quick learner.

He kissed my cheek and then traced the line of that single artistic tear with his cheek before kissing my eyelid.

"Oh, Benjamin," I sighed, and although it was still at least partly an act, that wasn't all of it. In one of those "oh fuck" moments every hooker knows, I realized that when I said I love you, I meant it at least a little.

"I love you," I said

I rolled the desk chair over and sat, facing the bed, facing him.

"Come here, Student-o-Mine," I said, deliberately switching his name for the intimacy of a pet name, "and let me take you to the next level."

He got out of bed and came to me, surprising me not at all by being fully erect.

I crooked my finger, beckoning him the last few inches before taking him into my hand and then into my mouth.

I was never a specialist in The Profession, but I was very good with my mouth, and for Benjamin, that first time, I used every trick in my pretty large bag of tricks. I used my tongue in that way men enjoyed. I swallowed hard, accepting him into my throat, and then pressed my palms against his ass, holding him to me as I swallowed over and over, masturbating him with my throat. I felt my nose start to run and didn't mind. I had discovered early in my career that men liked their women messy after oral sex.

When I felt the tension that warned me he was getting close I stopped and pulled off, leaving my mouth open so saliva and thick mucus overflowed, running down my chin.

I smiled up at him.

"Do I please you, Benjamin?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes," he said, his breathing ragged.

"Tell me you love me," I said.

"Oh, God," he breathed, "I love you."

"Will you still kiss me?" I asked, using my tongue to push more mucus-thick saliva out over my lower lip.

He bent and kissed me, a slick sloppy kiss, and then whispered, "Yes."

I smiled and held his eyes as I took him back into my mouth and my throat. Again, I masturbated him with my throat, swallowing hard, over and over. By then he was pretty hair-triggered, and soon I felt that tension, that little quiver that told me he was getting close. I monitored carefully and when he passed the point of no return I pulled off of him and held him in my hand, guiding him as he came, enjoying the sensation of the thick, hot, sticky semen that made a line from my forehead across my right eye, making it smart and tear up because I didn't close it.

A second spurt landed on my lips and chin, and a third hung from his urethra. I bent forward and caught that last precious drop on my tongue before I looked up at him, meeting his eyes.

"Say it, Benjamin," I said.

He smiled and said, "You're beautiful. You please me. I love you."

"Will you kiss me?" I asked, my eyes downcast in a submissive way I had practiced for hours.

He did the two-fingers-under-the-chin thing that all men seem to know how to do instinctively, lifted my chin until I met his eyes, and bent and kissed me. It was a good kiss too. He was still inexperienced, but he didn't hold anything back because of his semen dripping from my lips.

When he broke the kiss, and I let him hold it as long as he wanted to, I said, "Are you ready to fulfill my fantasies now?"

"Yes," he said without hesitation.

"Good boy," I said, and this time I was the one who kissed him.

I held that kiss until we were starting to feel lightheaded as our oxygen was depleted.

"You had my mouth, Benjamin," I said, when we came up for air, "now I want yours."

His smile showed me the boy he had been at about 12 when there was the bicycle or the new Xbox or whatever his heart had desired that year, under the Christmas tree.

He didn't hesitate. He got to his knees before me as I scooted forward in the chair and lifted the roll of my belly apron for him.

He was tentative at first, lightly kissing me with puckered lips. But I waited as he slowly overcame his inhibitions.

It was worth the wait. He was still inexperienced but he figured out what I liked. I made it easy for him, breathing little things like, "Yes, honey, like that," or, "A little higher, baby."

A hooker learns many skills. I could fake it with the best of them but I can also exercise control, delaying my orgasm, when I concentrate. And I was concentrating right then.

I felt him getting more excited, the way the tension in his body built as he licked and kissed.

When he found my clitoris with his tongue I almost lost control, but I ran the multiplication tables and bit the inside of my cheek, holding my release at bay.

I slowly, gently, worked my fingers into his hair, holding him there where I wanted him. He didn't resist. Nor did he resist when I used my fingers, entwined in his hair now, to move his face back and forth, using it to part my labia more and get his face deeper in where I wanted him.

I felt the pressure deep in my belly building up. On one level I wanted to be able to demonstrate to him, unmistakably, that he gave me an orgasm. On another, though, I wanted to back away a little from the "love" that seemed to be raging in this cabin and move things back to "lust."

"Use your tongue, baby," I said, my fingers in his hair guiding her where I wanted him.

His tongue flicked, and I knew I had passed the point of no return.

I was right there, my body trembling.

"Open your mouth, Benjamin," I said, just the right amount of husky in my voice.

I felt him do it and released my control.

I pushed, knowing I was filling his mouth.

He coughed, spraying my thick lubricant all over my belly and my thighs.

"Swallow, baby," I said, pulling him hard against me, "drink the pleasure you're giving me."

The sound of his noisy swallowing took me over the top again.

I came twice, hard, pushing so that I knew I was squirting hard into his mouth.

And he was being noisy too, sort of grunting and wetly slobbering, understanding, I thought, on some level far below thinking, what a woman liked.

I kept my fingers entwined in his hair, holding him to me, enjoying what he was doing.

And he kept at me, grunting and slobbering and licking and swallowing noisily.

A final orgasm took me, kind of surprising me, before I pulled him away. I liked, very much, that he tried to keep his face buried between my legs and I had to pull firmly.

He looked like he had just stepped out of the shower. His hair was matted and sodden and his face was dripping with my pleasure. I bent and kissed him.

I stood and took his hand, kind of pulling him to his feet before I led him to the bed.

He was hard again, and this time as I took him in the classic cowgirl position, he stayed with me through my final orgasm of the night.

"Fill me up," I said, kissing his cheek just in front of his ear, "Cum for me baby. Fill me up. Give me your gift, give me what every woman needs."

And he did. I felt the tension of his ejaculation and enjoyed the hard hiss of his relief.

I relaxed, making him take my weight, as I said, "I love you," over and over. I liked, very much, that he said it back.

Finally, as we both relaxed into the post-love-making glow, and the last time had truly been making love, he softened and slipped out and I moved to lay beside him.

He beat me to sleep, but not by much.