The Fat Lady Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be a gang bang bar slut, is that it," I asked, slapping her big jiggly ass.

The mercury vapor light on the side of the bar Illuminated us, making it seem like we were fucking on a stage.

"Ooh yeah, that's I wanted., to be a bar slut, getting fucked by every guy in the bar."

With her inhibitions lowered by alcohol, reefer, and my hard cock, she was going nuts cumming continuously. I looked over, and Harold was jerking off while watching his slut wife.

I pulled my cock out of her sopping hot pussy. "Bitch, I want to finish in your mouth."

"Ooh, please, mister. Don't make me swallow your cum!"

Ann grinned, enjoying her little role-play of sweet resistance.

"You will, slut, after I fuck your ass."

I pressed my cockhead against her puckered asshole. She tried to pull away but was pinned between me and my car.

"You're too big. It will hurt," she pleaded,

I looked around at Harold, who was moving closer, trying to get a better look.

"You ever fuck her ass, buddy?" I asked him.

"She don't do anal," he said.

I pushed, and my glans entered her anus. She gasped and tried to grip the hood of the car for support. I pushed again, and my knob popped past her first anal ring.

. She gasped even louder but didn't scream.

"Now I'm going to ease my cock up your ass bitch. If you relax, it won't hurt. If not, I'm going to fuck your tight ass anyway," I hissed, leaning over her and supporting my body with my hands on the hood of my car.

I pushed, and half of my eight inches slid into her tight asshole.

"Your cock is too fucking huge. You're splitting me in half".

I pulled out slightly, then pushed back in, another two inches.

"Ooh Christ, Ooh my God," she wailed.

Very slowly, I started fucking her ass, pulling out and pushing back in a little more each time. Her ass opened up some, and it was not as dry as it had been. Pretty soon, I was shafting her ass with long, powerful strokes, not hard but forceful.

"Ooh yes, that's nice, you feel soooo fucking big," she moaned.

She looked back over her shoulder at her husband. He was stroking his semi-hard tiny dick.

"Honey, I'm getting ass fucked in a parking lot by a stranger! I love it."

She was cumming and bucking so hard I had to lean into her and force her to calm down by fucking her ass with short hard jabs banging each thrust into her with real force.

"Your husband is beating off watching his slut wife take it up the ass," I panted.

She looked over to where Harold was standing and laughed.

"Come closer, pervert, come and look at how a real man fucks his woman," she shouted at him.

He came over and stood beside me, staring at my cock stuffed into her starfish.

"Fuck my ass, fuck it hard," she panted. "Ram, that big cock up my whore's ass."

I slapped her ass with my open hand, she went crazy, screaming and bucking her obese ass back at me. I slapped her ass again, and she screamed louder. She reached back with both hands and stretched her ass cheeks wider, exposing her ass crack with the hair matted with cum and sweat.

"Take it slut, take my cock up your ass! You got 8 inches of hard meat up your whore's hole," I panted.

The more I insulted her, the more she loved it. Finally, I was close to cumming. Sweat streamed off me, soaking my shirt.

"I'm gonna pump your fat ass full of my jizz," I hissed in her ear while fucking her hard.

"Do it! Fill me up! Come inside me! Shoot your sperm in my ass," she wailed.

She screamed in disappointment when I pulled out and stepped back.

"Turn around and open your mouth," I ordered her.

She had cum so much she was weak, but she managed to lie against the hood.

"On your knees bitch, and suck it. I want to cum in your mouth so you can kiss your husband later and let him taste my cock," I hissed.

She smiled at me and dropped to her knees, and took my slimy cock in her mouth. She gobbled my knob and shaft while jerking me off hard until I felt it rise, it shot right down her throat, and she swallowed it all.

I helped her up. "kiss your wife," I ordered her husband.

He didn't move, so she walked over. Her dress was around her waist, exposing her big dimpled ass and breasts with the bra pushed up over them.

She took his head in her hands and kissed him passionately. He tried to pull away but finally accepted the inevitable French kissing her.

When they broke the kiss, he put his arm around her waist. "We're not leaving until tomorrow morning. Would you like to see our room?"

"No, let's keep it in the parking lot. Did you like the taste of my cum?"

"I...yes! It tasted salty and kind of musky. We've been married for 25 years and never did anything like this. Hell, we barely fuck anymore," her husband said incredulously.

I pulled her away from her husband and kissed her, tasting my cum in her mouth.

"You ever suck a cock," I asked?

"No," he answered, shocked.

"Then get on your knees, and let's complete your unplanned fantasy night."

"No fucking way," he said, stumbling back.

"Come on, honey! We may never get a chance like this again. I'd love to watch you suck a cock."

"I tell you what, the seats let down in my SUV. Why don't we 69 while your wife watches?"

Harold was out of his element and still under the influence of alcohol and reefer. I opened the cargo door, lowered the seats, and sat on the tailgate.

"Well, Harold, are we gonna do it or what? You and your wife will talk about this night for the rest of your life."

"Come on, baby, Ann pleaded. "do it."

I slipped off my jeans and shirt and sat naked on the tailgate, stroking my cock. Ann pulled him over.

"Watch me, Baby!"

Ann took me in her mouth again, sucking while eyeing her husband. He walked up behind her and tried to enter her, but she scooted away.

"No pussy until you suck him," she said.

He looked at me, then down at my cock. I was fully hard again, with precum dripping from the slip.

Ann put her hand on his back and pushed him down. His resistance was token; he wanted to suck me but didn't want to seem too eager.

Most men fantasize about sucking a cock at some time in their lives. The ones who protest the loudest are the ones who think about it the most. Given the opportunity and anonymity, they'll do it.

I heard somewhere that, given the opportunity, any woman is two drinks away from a lesbian experience. My experience says that most men will suck a cock if they can do it anonymously.

His wife unbuckled and unzipped his pants, pushing them down with his underwear.

He squeaked when I reached over, grabbed his cock, and pulled him to me. Ann had her arm around his waist; her eyes were bright and wide with excitement.

I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I ran my tongue around his cockhead while caressing his ass. Initially, he was stiff as a board, watching me suck him. Ann sat on the tailgate next to me, watching me suck her husband.

I've sucked more than my share of cocks and I'm damn good at it. So I wasn't surprised when Harold's back arched, and he began slowly pumping his cock in my mouth. Experience has taught me that a blowjob has no gender. A blowjob is a blowjob, no matter who gives it. Harold was slowly succumbing to my skills as a cocksucker.

His eyes bucked when I stopped and laid down in the cargo area of my Escalade. "Come on, Harold. Walk on the wild side."

Ann scooted in and sat with her back against the seat. He didn't resist when I pulled him down in a 69 and took his cock in my mouth.

"Go on, Harold, do it," Ann crooned.

She was stroking her hairy pussy while watching us in rapt attention.

Reluctantly he took my cock in his mouth, merely holding it there. I pressed down, taking him in my throat and hiccupping to enhance the feeling.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled around my cock in his mouth and began sucking.

He was awkward, but it wasn't his first rodeo. He knew how to keep his teeth out of the way, the first thing a cocksucker learns.

Somehow Ann squeezed her corpulent body against the side of my truck and us sucking so she would have a better view.

"Baby, that looks so hot," she crooned, stroking her husband's ass.

She spread his ass cheeks and pressed her finger against his anus. I held his ass to keep him from pulling away as she eased a finger into his anus.

He tried to pull away, but I held him firmly. Gradually he relaxed and concentrated on sucking my cock while his wife fingered his ass. It was too much for him. His cock swelled, and he shot a respectable thick creamy load into my mouth.

I quickly followed, pumping my seed into his mouth. We lay there, gasping, trying to recover.

"That wasn't so bad, was it, baby," Ann said.

Harold sat up with his back against the seat. His lips were moist with saliva and my cum.

"I did this a few times in college," he finally admitted, "but that was long ago. I got scared because I liked it so much and promised myself I wouldn't do it again."

"You never told me about that," Ann said.

"I never told anybody. I was ashamed, especially after he...!"

Harold stopped talking, and tears welled in his eyes. I watched in amazement. I barely knew these people, but I had fucked his wife's pussy and ass and had her do an ass-to-mouth. Now Harold was confessing things he held back from her all these years.

Ann scooted next to her husband and embraced him. "Come on, baby, tell Momma!"

"My college roommate used to have sex, and he...fucked my ass!"

He laid his head on his wife's shoulder and cried like a baby. She comforted him, rubbing his back circularly.

"Well...Carlos right? Well, Carlos, we've enjoyed the evening but need to get to our room and sleep. We're heading to the Left Coast and need some rest."

Ann crawled on her knees to the tailgate. She jumped down and started arranging her clothes.

"It's been real, Harold! Enjoy your trip."

He placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from leaving. I looked at him expectantly.

"Yes, Harold?"

"Could...would you fuck me?"

"Harold," Ann squeaked!

"On your knees bitch," I ordered, again assuming the dominant role.

"Wait! Wait," Ann said excitedly, " I want to get a good seat."

She crawled to the front again and sat with her back against the seat. Harold knelt with his head in her lap.

"Ann, if you look in the console between the seats, you'll see a tube of hand lotion; get it.

She turned and opened the console; her giant ass was like an Autumn moon rise. She found the lotion and handed it to me.

I squirted some on my index finger and Harold's anus. Then I eased the first joint of my index finger into his asshole.

"Oh fuck!"

He shrank away, then pressed back. The second joint of my index finger entered his ass. I felt the hard bump of his prostate and rubbed it.

"You okay, Harold?"

"Yes," he said in a strained voice.

"Motherfucker," Ann said, watching intently.

I fingered his ass, loosening him up. Harold began pumping back, effectively fucking my finger.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

I slipped my finger out, squirted some Jergens on my cock, lined it up with his anus, and pressed in.

"Oh my Jesus," he groaned profanely.

I gripped his ass and began a slow in and out.

"Fuck me harder."

I obliged, slamming into his starfish while smacking his ass.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me like the bitch I am."

"Harold," Ann cried, "I never knew!"

"I was ashamed, shamed that I loved being fucked so much. I was ashamed of what people would say! Oh yes! Fuck me!"

My eight inches were deep in his bowels, and my balls were slapping his ass. Between mewls of pleasure and lust, he told us about a two-year bisexual relationship he had with his college roommate. He broke it off when the rumors started.

"Now you're my bitch, aren't you, Harold?"

I maintained a steady rhythm stroking hard and deep. His head was between his wife's legs lapping at her pussy while I fucked him.

"Yes! God, yes!"

"Í'm gonna cum in your ass, Harold."

"Please! It's been so long!"

I leaned across his back and took his cock in my hand, stroking it as my pace became hard and staccato.

"Do it," Ann screamed. She held his head between her legs with her heels were on his back.

I slammed into him cumming hard, and he squirted in my hand. We came down slowly. Harold slumped to his belly while Ann collapsed back against the seat. I rode Harold down, my spurting cock still in his ass.

"Are you sure you don't want to come to our room? We'll probably check out late."

"If I went to your room, you probably wouldn't check out at all."

"Can we see you again?'

"Take my cell phone and call me next time you come through town. I kissed them both, my tongue lingering in Harold's mouth as my hands gripped his ass. "I want some more of this ass!"

"Hey! What about me," Ann said.

"You too!" I climbed into my SUV and headed home. It had been one hell of a night!

12